Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:16:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🆗[ANN]Okcash[OK] ✅OK v8 OK Heroes ✅Trust Wallet ✅8 networks ✅multi-chain ✅web3  (Read 458156 times)
OKtoshi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1004

OK

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:06:46 PM

I wanted to report that for a while now, my wallet (lastest version) is continuously syncing
and constantly telling that I have no mature coins (which is simply impossible because
I have them in my wallet for almost one year)

I realize that at first, I was staking every few days (shortly after installing the wallet),
then nothing for 8 months, then one large staking reward.... and since then (mid-june),
nothing and as I was telling now wallet continuously syncing.

Also, one detail is that even if the "open at starting of the system" is checked,
the wallet does not open when my system is starting (once in a while, I am
rebooting my machine).

Is that a behavior you are familiar with for OK cash wallet?

thanks

for better support please use the dedicated section for it over https://okcashtalk.org/index.php/board,4.0.html also please provide details as OS, Ram, etc so we can help you get back on track.  :superok_hand:

OK is open-source; its design is public, nobody owns or controls OK and everyone can take part.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OKtoshi (OP)
Legendary

OK

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:08:35 PM

original post: https://okcash.news/win-learn-about-okcash-and-crypto-while-playing-minecraft-1st-okcash-games-server-released-23ef654e1bb3
original thread: https://okcashtalk.org/index.php/topic,2156.0.html

Win & Learn about Okcash and Crypto while playing Minecraft 
 1st Okcash Games Server Released

1st OK Minecraft server: minecraft.okcash.games

After some time of requests and petitions, finally the OK community + coming Okcash Games presents: The first OK Minecraft Gaming Server.

The first OK Minecraft server is alive! by the community for the community; from Okcash Games (coming soon): The first of many upcoming OK Gaming servers by the community “OK Minecraft Server” is now released and is ready to play for the open public after some weeks of closed beta/open beta stages where the players provided their feedback and have already started to build their own OK world.

The players will be able to track of their scores on a server rank list and will be able to learn and earn Okcash by playing and participating in the different gaming contests, events and tournaments coming up.

The first OK Minecraft tournament should be released in the next hours:
Sign up over the forums and be ready to join and take part in your conquest to win the Okcash!

Join and win over the 1st OK Minecraft Server IP (connect and play): minecraft.okcash.games
    Join the Forum and get latest updates:
    https://okcashtalk.org/index.php/board,96.0.html
    Join the Live Chat and Voice channels over the OK-BTC discord server and start making new friends and learning more about Okcash Games:
    https://discord.io/ok-minecraft

OK Gaming contests and tournaments

Minecraft is a sandbox video game created and designed by Swedish game designer Markus “Notch” Persson, and later fully developed and published by Mojang. The creative and building aspects of Minecraft enable players to build constructions out of textured cubes in a 3D procedurally generated world. Other activities in the game include exploration, resource gathering, crafting, and combat.

Minecraft alone has 55 Million Monthly Players and 122 Million in Sales

The Okcash Games Minecraft server has its own Magic team behind;
- Backend Administration is being taken care of by Architect. (Many years in experience with gaming/servers administration/management).
- Frontend Game Master role is one of the key aspects of the server, and in this release we have no other than Sorticus. (Hardcore Gamer/Guild Leader with years of experience under his belt creating contests and interactions between the online gaming community)
- Game Mods positions are under review, this will get assigned and announced as they become required based on server growth.
- Direct support by the Okcash community and the OK collaborators teams.

Gaming is OK with Okcash!

What are you waiting for? Signup over the forums, join the discord and the OK Minecraft server to participate and win the coming games and tournaments!

For gamers by gamers ~Okcash Games

OK is open-source; its design is public, nobody owns or controls OK and everyone can take part.
Gash

Activity: 652
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:19:10 PM

I wanted to report that for a while now, my wallet (lastest version) is continuously syncing
and constantly telling that I have no mature coins (which is simply impossible because

I realize that at first, I was staking every few days (shortly after installing the wallet),
then nothing for 8 months, then one large staking reward.... and since then (mid-june),

Also, one detail is that even if the "open at starting of the system" is checked,
rebooting my machine).

thanks

for better support please use the dedicated section for it over https://okcashtalk.org/index.php/board,4.0.html also please provide details as OS, Ram, etc so we can help you get back on track.  :superok_hand:

That suggestion makes no sense and does not provide anything of use for those that may have a chance to read it. Section u are referring to is already down. Perhaps someone has taken it down lately as a punishment for u being stupid.
OKtoshi (OP)
Legendary

OK

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:37:27 PM

rebooting my machine).

thanks

for better support please use the dedicated section for it over https://okcashtalk.org/index.php/board,4.0.html also please provide details as OS, Ram, etc so we can help you get back on track.  :superok_hand:

That suggestion makes no sense and does not provide anything of use for those that may have a chance to read it. Section u are referring to is already down. Perhaps someone has taken it down lately as a punishment for u being stupid.

This thread is for updates only, for support you require to use the provided channels, where the OK collaborators, community, and voluntaries can help sort problems out, OK is an opensource project created and supported by the community, collaborators and voluntaries, nobody owns or controls OK, is not a company. (btw Forum link is alive and with no problems whatsoever, don't even know what you are talking about )

If you feel and express yourself that way, and are not able to read and follow simple instructions, then maybe this is not the best community for you, cheers.

OKorator

Activity: 492
Merit: 254

OKCash World-wide Community Leader and Promotions

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 09:32:59 PM

original post: https://okcash.news/win-learn-about-okcash-and-crypto-while-playing-minecraft-1st-okcash-games-server-released-23ef654e1bb3
original thread: https://okcashtalk.org/index.php/topic,2156.0.html

Win & Learn about Okcash and Crypto while playing Minecraft 
 1st Okcash Games Server Released

1st OK Minecraft server: minecraft.okcash.games

After some time of requests and petitions, finally the OK community + coming Okcash Games presents: The first OK Minecraft Gaming Server.

The first OK Minecraft server is alive! by the community for the community; from Okcash Games (coming soon): The first of many upcoming OK Gaming servers by the community “OK Minecraft Server” is now released and is ready to play for the open public after some weeks of closed beta/open beta stages where the players provided their feedback and have already started to build their own OK world.

The players will be able to track of their scores on a server rank list and will be able to learn and earn Okcash by playing and participating in the different gaming contests, events and tournaments coming up.

The first OK Minecraft tournament should be released in the next hours:
Sign up over the forums and be ready to join and take part in your conquest to win the Okcash!

Join and win over the 1st OK Minecraft Server IP (connect and play): minecraft.okcash.games
    Join the Forum and get latest updates:
    https://okcashtalk.org/index.php/board,96.0.html
    Join the Live Chat and Voice channels over the OK-BTC discord server and start making new friends and learning more about Okcash Games:
    https://discord.io/ok-minecraft

OK Gaming contests and tournaments

Minecraft is a sandbox video game created and designed by Swedish game designer Markus “Notch” Persson, and later fully developed and published by Mojang. The creative and building aspects of Minecraft enable players to build constructions out of textured cubes in a 3D procedurally generated world. Other activities in the game include exploration, resource gathering, crafting, and combat.

Minecraft alone has 55 Million Monthly Players and 122 Million in Sales

The Okcash Games Minecraft server has its own Magic team behind;
- Backend Administration is being taken care of by Architect. (Many years in experience with gaming/servers administration/management).
- Frontend Game Master role is one of the key aspects of the server, and in this release we have no other than Sorticus. (Hardcore Gamer/Guild Leader with years of experience under his belt creating contests and interactions between the online gaming community)
- Game Mods positions are under review, this will get assigned and announced as they become required based on server growth.
- Direct support by the Okcash community and the OK collaborators teams.

Gaming is OK with Okcash!

What are you waiting for? Signup over the forums, join the discord and the OK Minecraft server to participate and win the coming games and tournaments!

For gamers by gamers ~Okcash Games

Stupendous development!  This is a great facet to add to OKcash!

If you like my work, please donate OKcash through our Discord Bot or PD9vUyDVZHxEJDvpDU9h3KDehgGayP4JKH

I rain and donate back most funds!  OKorator@gmail.com Twitter: @okcashorator
Altcoinlover

Activity: 746
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:57:52 PM

rebooting my machine).

thanks

I appreciate your trial to help about my request... but please, refrain to insult people who reply to my personal support request, even if the answer is not helping.... especially when you statement about link beeing down is wrong ;-)

███ ███
          ██████
         ████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ███████████████████
     ████████████████████
   █████████████████████
  ██████████████████████
 █████████
█████████
█████████          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████         ███████
██████████        ███████
 ███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄█v█████
  ███████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      ███████████████████
        ███████████████
          ██████
          ████ ███
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
enesis

☑ No ICO/Auction.
☑ No pre-mine__--
☑ Fair Launch___-

████████████████████████████
██████               ███████
█████                 ██████
████     ███   ███     █████
████                   █████
██████   █████████   ███████
█████████████████████ ██████
                        ████
                          ██
DISCORD

▄█████████████████████████████▄
████████████████▌ ▄▄▀▀    ▀████
████████████████ █████▄   █████
█████████████▀▀ ▐▀█████████████
███▀▀ ▀▀▀             ▀▀▀¬▀▀███
███        ▄       ▄        ███
███▄      ███     ███      ▄███
████        `              ████
█████      ▄▄     ▄▄      █████
███████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄███████
███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████████
REDDIT

POW       
Equihash 192.7
Airdrops & Bounties

Altcoinlover

Activity: 746
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:58:56 PM

rebooting my machine).

thanks

thanks, will do.

███ ███
          ██████
         ████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ███████████████████
     ████████████████████
   █████████████████████
  ██████████████████████
 █████████
█████████
█████████          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████        ███████
 ███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄█v█████
  ███████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      ███████████████████
        ███████████████
          ██████
          ████ ███
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
enesis

☑ No ICO/Auction.
☑ No pre-mine__--
☑ Fair Launch___-

██████               ███████
█████                 ██████
████                   █████
██████   █████████   ███████
█████████████████████ ██████
                        ████
                          ██
DISCORD

▄█████████████████████████████▄
████████████████▌ ▄▄▀▀    ▀████
████████████████ █████▄   █████
█████████████▀▀ ▐▀█████████████
███▀▀ ▀▀▀             ▀▀▀¬▀▀███
███        ▄       ▄        ███
███▄      ███     ███      ▄███
████        `              ████
█████      ▄▄     ▄▄      █████
███████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄███████
███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████████
REDDIT

POW       
Equihash 192.7
Airdrops & Bounties

OKtoshi (OP)
Legendary

OK

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:30:46 PM

original post: https://okcash.news/1st-okcash-games-contest-okcash-minecraft-logo-contest-join-and-win-with-ok-ebede1d58bb7
original thread: https://okcashtalk.org/index.php/topic,2157.0.html

1st Okcash Games Contest: Okcash Minecraft Logo Contest! Join and Win with OK

Following Okcash Games announcement and to coincide with the launch of the Okcash Minecraft server. We are bringing to you this OK Contest.

The great OKcash Minecraft Logo contest.

What is this you ask?

This coin is built by the people for the people, constantly improving and growing.
With this in mind we are having a contest to find who can use our new minecraft server to create the most kick ass logo for the server and coin combined.

The contest will be done in 2 parts.

1) First part is the design process.

Timeline: This part of the contest will take place from today, friday 18th of August 2017, right up until wednesday the 23rd of August 2017.

Project: Create a Minecraft inspired Okcash logo on our OK Minecraft dedicated server. How it looks is completely up to you. Be it a castle be it a river. Make it anything you want.

2) Second part of the contest.

On Thursday and Friday myself (Sorticus), CG฿ and Shbour will sit down and pick up the top 5 or at most top 10 submitted designs.

Here comes the fun part!

Late Friday 25th of August 2017 we will release on the forums a poll with the top pics.
However we will leave it up to You; The community to decide on the final winners.

Onto the prizes!

We have special prizes for the top 3 winners of this contest.

1st Place:    500 Okcash
2nd Place:   250 Okcash
3rd Place:    100 Okcash

*Rules:

• The contest takes place exclusively on the Okcash minecraft server.
  • Every Entry must be submitted in a reply to this https://okcashtalk.org/index.php/topic,2157.0.html Forum thread by Midday on wednesday the 23rd of August.
  • Nothing offensive/racist/inappropriate. We want something fun and exciting to look at!

This week we will be giving out lots of information and other surprises over the OKcash server and minecraft channel ( #minecraft-og ) on Discord ( https://discord.io/ok-minecraft ). Make sure you keep an eye out!

Hope lots of you join us on the server from today onwards and I look forward to seeing some of the amazing designs you all come up with.

~ Sorticus (Okcash Games Minecraft GM)

AlehandroTheGreat

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 03:01:25 PM

original post: https://okcash.news/1st-okcash-games-contest-okcash-minecraft-logo-contest-join-and-win-with-ok-ebede1d58bb7
original thread: https://okcashtalk.org/index.php/topic,2157.0.html

1st Okcash Games Contest: Okcash Minecraft Logo Contest! Join and Win with OK

Following Okcash Games announcement and to coincide with the launch of the Okcash Minecraft server. We are bringing to you this OK Contest.

The great OKcash Minecraft Logo contest.

What is this you ask?

This coin is built by the people for the people, constantly improving and growing.
With this in mind we are having a contest to find who can use our new minecraft server to create the most kick ass logo for the server and coin combined.

The contest will be done in 2 parts.

1) First part is the design process.

Timeline: This part of the contest will take place from today, friday 18th of August 2017, right up until wednesday the 23rd of August 2017.

Project: Create a Minecraft inspired Okcash logo on our OK Minecraft dedicated server. How it looks is completely up to you. Be it a castle be it a river. Make it anything you want.

2) Second part of the contest.

On Thursday and Friday myself (Sorticus), CG฿ and Shbour will sit down and pick up the top 5 or at most top 10 submitted designs.

Here comes the fun part!

Late Friday 25th of August 2017 we will release on the forums a poll with the top pics.
However we will leave it up to You; The community to decide on the final winners.

Onto the prizes!

We have special prizes for the top 3 winners of this contest.

1st Place:    500 Okcash
2nd Place:   250 Okcash
3rd Place:    100 Okcash

*Rules:

• The contest takes place exclusively on the Okcash minecraft server.
  • Every Entry must be submitted in a reply to this https://okcashtalk.org/index.php/topic,2157.0.html Forum thread by Midday on wednesday the 23rd of August.
  • Nothing offensive/racist/inappropriate. We want something fun and exciting to look at!

This week we will be giving out lots of information and other surprises over the OKcash server and minecraft channel ( #minecraft-og ) on Discord ( https://discord.io/ok-minecraft ). Make sure you keep an eye out!

Hope lots of you join us on the server from today onwards and I look forward to seeing some of the amazing designs you all come up with.

~ Sorticus (Okcash Games Minecraft GM)

WOOOOOW!! AWESOME Kiss Kiss Kiss

OKtoshi (OP)
Legendary

OK

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:20:41 PM

original post: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@cpoer2011/okcash-ok-the-first-cryptocurrency-to-the-top-of-lawu-s-mountain-java-indonesia-island-one-of-the-highest-mountains-on-earth
original thread: https://okcashtalk.org/index.php/topic,2159.0.html

OKCash (OK) The first Cryptocurrency to the Top of Lawu's Mountain (Java-Indonesia Island), one of the highest mountains on Earth (ranked #76th in the world)

One of the member OKCash Community (OK) and also a member of Yuhuteam (OKCash Indonesia) @dodi🌠 #7455 (Discord ID) and his friends went to Lawu Mountain on 16 August 2017 in hopes of reaching the top of Lawu Mountain to coincide with the 72nd Independence Day of Indonesia to perform the Flag Ceremony. He brought OKCash attribute to the top of Lawu mountain.

The journey begins on August 16, 2017 at 11.30 AM Indonesian time through the Cemoro Sewu Climber Line, Magetan East Java.

They have to go through five Post points before heading to the top of Lawu Mountain.

At the fifth or last post they get there at 7:00 PM and they have to spend the night and set up a tent there with the other climbers.

They continued travelling to the top of the mountain at 8:00 AM in the next morning to reach the top of Lawu Mountain. It took one hour to get there.

When they have arrived at the top of Lawu Mountain they took a break and then performed a Flag Ceremony commemorating the 72nd Anniversary of Indonesian Independence.

Here are some pictures of OKCash travel to the top of the Lawu mountain :

This is one of the strengths of OKCash Community. A Cryptocurrency will succeed if supported by the Community. Yes, the Community plays an important role for the power of a cryptocurrency to survive and have a high coin value. OKCash the future of cash.

Thanks for @dodi🌠 #7455 who willing to brought OKCash to the top of Lawu Mountain. On behalf of OKCash Community we are proud of you.

After OKCash reached the top of the mountain sewu then the next target is OKCash heading to the moon.

by: cpoer2011

Reference :
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Lawu
https://okcash.info/
http://okcash.co/
http://okcash.org/
https://discordapp.com/invite/grvpc8c
https://okcashindonesia.com/

cryptocronic

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

cryptocronic.com

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 03:57:50 PM

Quite the amazing set of pictures!

https://madbyte.com - Invested Crypto - Membership has its privileges!
---
OKorator

Activity: 492
Merit: 254

OKCash World-wide Community Leader and Promotions

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 09:07:47 PM

Quite the amazing set of pictures!

Breathtaking captures! Honored that OK could be brought along Smiley Fam always with you!

If you like my work, please donate OKcash through our Discord Bot or PD9vUyDVZHxEJDvpDU9h3KDehgGayP4JKH

I rain and donate back most funds!  OKorator@gmail.com Twitter: @okcashorator
OKtoshi (OP)
Legendary

OK

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:57:25 PM

http://www.btc38.com/news/2017/8/15076.html
https://okcashtalk.org/index.php/topic,2160.0.html

【推广】OKcash成为《我的世界》战略合作伙伴

《我的世界》这款游戏几乎就是21世纪的经典游戏——《超级玛丽》的重生,它风靡了整个地球村,因为无论你走到哪里,总能在电脑、手机、平板电脑上还有游戏主机上看到这款游戏的身影,而且这款游戏的衍生产品也大量出现在了百货商场、各种游戏店中店和主题T恤店中。截止目前,《我的世界》游戏光盘已经在全世界已经售出了1.22亿份,并且创造过月销售5500w份的辉煌记录!

OKcash社区今天宣布,OKcash的第一个游戏项目已经正式落地,OKcash成为了世界顶级游戏《我的世界》战略合作伙伴! Minecraft《我的世界》已经为OKcash开启了专属游戏服务器!

Fivestar4everMVP
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1050

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:21:11 AM

This is amazing

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
nekohachicoin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

I say Hello :)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 11:24:56 AM

How much PoS reward if I  bet 100,000 coin?
Please teach skilled people!!

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
shbour

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 02:21:58 PM

How much PoS reward if I  bet 100,000 coin?
Please teach skilled people!!
Current 10% would be 10,000 OK but that's for a full year and the halving is coming in 198 days 12 hours and 28 minutes : http://okcashblockhalf.com/
fadingin

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:05:46 PM

Awesome job, awesome updates.

Congrats on reaching the top of Mount Lawu OkCash Indonesia, and for bringing us all with you!

Cool stuff about the Minecraft server too. Any idea if you can connect using PE edition?

fadingin

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:19:23 PM

Had another idea for OKCash, inspired by the Minecraft stuff. Don't mind me, I'm just an idea factory here. I can't implement them, but I love thinking them up.  Grin

With augmented reality becoming so popular because of games like PokemonGo and others, I thought it would be fun to have an app with a generic AR overlay, but a way for users to enter OKCash tip locations. I started researching, and surprisingly there's inexpensive ways to deploy stock AR overlays, though still likely too technical for me to ever try and succeed.

So, from the tippers aspect, an example might be someone creating a QR code to an open address holding 5 OKCash and posting it somewhere in the real world, and somehow designating this in the digital map. Inside the app for the end user that location would be designated with a spinning OKCash logo or something, very similar to finding things in PokemonGo, where users could claim it.

I even thought of a great name, OKCashing, similar to geocaching, but the .com was already taken. Ok, enough outta me for now. Wink

finist4x
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 03:16:40 PM

Friends! Support "Okcash"...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1948108.msg21058883#msg21058883

Audit Smart Contract
{
 F    R    E    E

- AI - Audit tools
}
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -

#  DEVto
#  Tumblr
#  Medium

--
--
--
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
--

dissgo

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:44:43 PM

OKCash is very promising, and I have proved it all, I know OKCash is only 3 months old, but it has been proven, from a community that few members and now has become very big, maybe a few months or years ahead of its development will be very rapid .. . Smiley To Be A Bigger Cryptocoin and Community

it's much older than that, its been on bittrex since mid 2015  Cool
maybe he meant 3 years old  Tongue

yes i late to OKCash .... so im happy now know OKCash Smiley

but still better late than never Grin Smiley
cause OKcash community is really like family when another ask for help or do a favor, they always try their best. Really really $OK cooperative.
Great! Happy to be in!
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: