Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:41:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitcoinT [BT] | X11 | Lucky Stake | POS | BitTrex  (Read 74367 times)
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 02:16:47 AM

They should just ban POS coins alltogether. With Ninjacoin the same situation happened. The POW is fine but once POS hit there was like 1 billion coins generated every block and it was impossible to detect in the code. Not the exchanges fault.

Price was like 1000 sats and went to 1 sat almost instantely.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 02:16:52 AM

I agree with CryptoClub. Bittrex should be held responsible for this and should rei!burse everyone for BT held. They are the ones that listed such an obvious scam. Come of 'rex, those fake dev id's were rather laughable. I'm not even a holder but still personally feel this is a bullsgit situation.

I saw Bitcoin Architect tweet two hours after I did, and I admit I was blinded by greed, easy 10x with real team. I thought maybe he knew the dev team or something, a wrong guess it seems. In hindsight, and later by their behavior, everything is obvious of course. Many people were tricked though, including all the exchanges.

CryptoClub
Legendary

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 02:19:18 AM

Hi folks,

I'm trying to get a copy of the original source so I can review it.  I see that the repo has been removed.  Out of some sheer curiosity I also Googled the first two team members.  I can't seem to turn up anything on them - almost as if they're fabricated characters.  I could be wrong, but I went through some translated pages to try to find any related development work with the names involved.  Regardless, at this point it seems that there are quite a few people with a vested interest here and I hate to see people get scammed albeit a small or large amount.  If someone could turn up a copy of the source we can see what options there are towards some sort of balanced resolution if any.

During this vulnerable/sensitive time, I'd strongly emphasize that folks do not download anything posted such as "new wallet here" responses as they could very well be wallet stealers/trojans/etc.  If this can somehow be resolved, we'll get it resolved.

Best regards,

syntaks

+1

DrMikefromHashtag

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 02:41:51 AM

If you lost BTC on BitcoinT, PM me.

I will try to get you in our next coin in about 2-3 weeks EARLY, so you can get some of your $$ BACK. No charge or tip required. (The timing depends on the Dev)... It will be solid play and not a Pump and Dump. We have great relationships and do our research. It will shake the market.

If you were a Fudder on this thread or Have a Newbie account, do not bother.

This SCAM crap has to stop. Be sure to do your Research before you BUY!

People may hate on my team, because we are successful. We just do your research.

At the end of the day, these fudders do not care about the community. Surely, they will not make you any $$.

GLTY,

Dr Mike

PM me
or
Follow me on Twitter:
Doctor Mike
@DrMikesCoinTeam

"My team is buying the next 10x coin in May, Now!"

Making$$ everyday
Join drmikescointeam@yahoo.com
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 02:48:11 AM

If you lost BTC on BitcoinT, PM me.

I will try to get you in our next coin in about 2-3 weeks EARLY, so you can get some of your $$ BACK. No charge or tip required. (The timing depends on the Dev)... It will be solid play and not a Pump and Dump. We have great relationships and do our research. It will shake the market.

If you were a Fudder on this thread or Have a Newbie account, do not bother.

This SCAM crap has to stop. Be sure to do your Research before you BUY!

People may hate on my team, because we are successful. We just do your research.

At the end of the day, these fudders do not care about the community. Surely, they will not make you any $$.

GLTY,

Dr Mike

PM me
or
Follow me on Twitter:
Doctor Mike
@DrMikesCoinTeam

"My team is buying the next 10x coin in May, Now!"

Why so they can end up losing more money by buying another coin that was just pumped?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Fielding

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 02:49:15 AM

Hi folks,

I'm trying to get a copy of the original source so I can review it.  I see that the repo has been removed.  Out of some sheer curiosity I also Googled the first two team members.  I can't seem to turn up anything on them - almost as if they're fabricated characters.  I could be wrong, but I went through some translated pages to try to find any related development work with the names involved.  Regardless, at this point it seems that there are quite a few people with a vested interest here and I hate to see people get scammed albeit a small or large amount.  If someone could turn up a copy of the source we can see what options there are towards some sort of balanced resolution if any.

During this vulnerable/sensitive time, I'd strongly emphasize that folks do not download anything posted such as "new wallet here" responses as they could very well be wallet stealers/trojans/etc.  If this can somehow be resolved, we'll get it resolved.

Best regards,

syntaks

I put all the files for BitcoinT on a file-dump location:

Github source: http://picadump.com/BitcoinT_mirror/bitcoint-master.zip
Windows client: http://picadump.com/BitcoinT_win_client/bitcoint-qt.zip
BlockChain to fix stuck at block #1690 problem: http://picadump.com/BitcoinT_roaming/BitcoinT.zip

Graphics from OP: http://picadump.com/BitcoinT_graphics/graphics.zip

Use at own risk.

this maybe help..

if you want to take over BitcoinT,, community maybe help with this.

Thanks.

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins.Snxk6g6mdycdCeWoAQcWtsRsmPJGaGMywb
twoturtles
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 02:52:05 AM

Hi folks,

I'm trying to get a copy of the original source so I can review it.  I see that the repo has been removed.  Out of some sheer curiosity I also Googled the first two team members.  I can't seem to turn up anything on them - almost as if they're fabricated characters.  I could be wrong, but I went through some translated pages to try to find any related development work with the names involved.  Regardless, at this point it seems that there are quite a few people with a vested interest here and I hate to see people get scammed albeit a small or large amount.  If someone could turn up a copy of the source we can see what options there are towards some sort of balanced resolution if any.

During this vulnerable/sensitive time, I'd strongly emphasize that folks do not download anything posted such as "new wallet here" responses as they could very well be wallet stealers/trojans/etc.  If this can somehow be resolved, we'll get it resolved.

Best regards,

syntaks

BlockChain to fix stuck at block #1690 problem: http://picadump.com/BitcoinT_roaming/BitcoinT.zip

Use at own risk.

this maybe help..

Thanks.

Thanks a lot!

scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 03:11:10 AM

Goddamn! I knew there's something fishy about those photos as they were not even clickable or select to copy the names. I didn't say a word since I was busy with other coins.

Sorry, guys.

TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 03:12:55 AM

Very sad, another one bites the dust...and as usual crypto folks get the very short end of the stick.  Disgusting pig scammer devs win again....trex sure doesn't care, so don't even bother trying to 'take them down'....unless you have major connections.  Plain and simple stop buying this new no-name/unproven garbage.  

Just look at this pic from the OP......just the look of Rafal would scare me off this crapcoin, HAHA.

scott btc

Activity: 356

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 03:16:44 AM

Hi folks,

Best regards,

syntaks

Use at own risk.

this maybe help..

Thanks.

Thanks a lot!

We need your help ,thanks so much!!! Smiley
alvena

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 03:28:59 AM

sell some NAV bro, another crapcoin, dont cry,
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 03:45:33 AM

ohhh . please anyone in here takeover ? many people lost our Btc ..  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 03:45:53 AM

Ok, apparently I missed a crucial episode, so is it game over already?  Cry Has it been confirmed that this is a scam or is there still a chance that the devs are legit? Lol and here I was thinking I'd finally hit a good coin after a loooong string of bad investments, man that sucks  Cheesy
Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 03:46:53 AM

sometimes i wonder,why bittrex only put short term coin
pump and dump coin,why the priority only profits,no care with people who lose the money
are they never doing research before adding new coin,.it save for the investor or not
how long they in cryptocurrency,....until they dont know anything about good coin or bad coin
i just hope in future no people calling bittrex as THE BEST PLACE FOR EXCHANGE SCAM COIN
CryptoClub
Legendary

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 04:07:55 AM

What's happened is sad and very bad for all the cryptocoins but you all have a responsability.
You guys need to stop pumping every shitcoin with greed and blinded eyes. Like that Grin Make some search before.
I follow every new coin and when I seen the OP of that BitcoinT shit, I laugh much and I was sure that I would not invest in that shit for two reasons.
1) The three dick heads in the OP. I make some search on google with their names and on google images with their dick heads and I don't found anything related to these scammers.
2) Their slogan just right under their logo: Cryptocurrency for the people.

I feel bad for all guys who lose money and don't take my post like an offense. We can all fall in the trap of these scammers but please, make some search before hyping and pumping a new coin with your BTC. Feeding these scammers is fucking the whole cryptoworld.
Good luck to all and take care.

Between the anon newbie devs, and I guess "devs" using fake identities, about 95% of the coins coming out on Bitcointalk are just bullshit. There is always the argument that Satoshi was anonymous, but in time we are going to end up with tons of regulations because we can't regulate ourselves. Still, expecting people to not be greedy or self interested in cryptos won't help. Ideally everyone would just agree to buy the best technology or only from the most established teams, but what are the odds of that actually happening? Lastly, the FUD on legit projects also hurts since we hear "SCAM!" so much it is like crying wolf, and easier to miss the scam when it actually is one.

Fielding

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 04:48:59 AM

What's happened is sad and very bad for all the cryptocoins but you all have a responsability.
You guys need to stop pumping every shitcoin with greed and blinded eyes. Like that Grin Make some search before.
I follow every new coin and when I seen the OP of that BitcoinT shit, I laugh much and I was sure that I would not invest in that shit for two reasons.
1) The three dick heads in the OP. I make some search on google with their names and on google images with their dick heads and I don't found anything related to these scammers.

I feel bad for all guys who lose money and don't take my post like an offense. We can all fall in the trap of these scammers but please, make some search before hyping and pumping a new coin with your BTC. Feeding these scammers is fucking the whole cryptoworld.

Between the anon newbie devs, and I guess "devs" using fake identities, about 95% of the coins coming out on Bitcointalk are just bullshit. There is always the argument that Satoshi was anonymous, but in time we are going to end up with tons of regulations because we can't regulate ourselves. Still, expecting people to not be greedy or self interested in cryptos won't help. Ideally everyone would just agree to buy the best technology or only from the most established teams, but what are the odds of that actually happening? Lastly, the FUD on legit projects also hurts since we hear "SCAM!" so much it is like crying wolf, and easier to miss the scam when it actually is one.

agree with this.. so many scam everyday.

webprods

Activity: 308

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 04:56:32 AM

Looks like European guys won this battle and went away with pockets full of Bitcoins. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin why is so many stupid peeps who're easy to screw up for BTC?
Any bull shit showing new at market ,peeps jumping and giving away they money for some three butheads???

Altcoins programming is a race between software engineers, who strive to produce idiot-proof programs, and the universe which strives to produce bigger idiots
twoturtles
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 05:04:46 AM

Sorry for the long silence, it takes time to sort out things like this.  As per our usual response, if we detect something wrong with a blockchain where the dev _might_ be involved, I like to post a public statement so everyone has the same information at the same time.  Exchanges were informed earlier today when our security measures kicked off.

There seems to be a problem with the "lucky" staking code from what we can tell at this time.  There are blocks that were accepted with POS rewards up to 3.3M which is why outside the rate for the coin.  Additionally, as of right now there are way more coins in existence than the wallet thinks there should be:

"balance" : 24751980.90800208,
    "stake" : 0.00000000,
    "blocks" : 4655,
    "timeoffset" : 0,
    "moneysupply" : 21073266.40374496,

This is our current supply.  C-Cex and yobit have another combined 5-6M.  At this time, we don't know if this is malicious or an error in the staking code.  We have cancelled all orders on the market and closed the wallet for the time being.  If the devs can please contact us and come up with a solution, we will reopen the market.  If we an agreed solution cannot be agreed upon, we will close the market and open the wallet for withdrawal only.

thanks,
richie@bittrex

Hi folks,

So after staring at richie's message for a bit in deep thought and looking through this code a bit thus far I've come up with a theory for what is likely to have happened here.

1.  Nearing the end of the PoW phase, there was a fork to "fix" a stuck block
2.  Caught up in the launch and mining, etc. no one seemed to notice the diffs in the commits (if they were even shown on the repo, and it wasn't a wiped/fresh push as if it was the original).
3.  There was a deposit that tripped the alert and as we've seen that sent the balance well-over what the reported money supply claimed to be in circulation.
4.  In the previous version, the code likely rewarded that particular person's address incorrectly and being that there is no block explorer, made it even harder to trace what was transpiring on the chain
5.  Knowing that everyone would be caught up in the "bug" that stuck the chain near end of PoW and eager to see the issue resolved so they could continue mining, the new code was forked off
6.  Being that the repo has been removed, it's impossible to tell what exactly they changed between the commits (that was intentional) as of right now.

So at this point I'm going through the code for anomalies that stand out in terms of masking the true money supply, transactions, credits, etc.  infernoman from my team is setting up a block explorer so we can look into this a bit more and hopefully put together a more solid sequence of events.

Best regards,

syntaks

Fielding

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 05:15:38 AM

Sorry for the long silence, it takes time to sort out things like this.  As per our usual response, if we detect something wrong with a blockchain where the dev _might_ be involved, I like to post a public statement so everyone has the same information at the same time.  Exchanges were informed earlier today when our security measures kicked off.

There seems to be a problem with the "lucky" staking code from what we can tell at this time.  There are blocks that were accepted with POS rewards up to 3.3M which is why outside the rate for the coin.  Additionally, as of right now there are way more coins in existence than the wallet thinks there should be:

This is our current supply.  C-Cex and yobit have another combined 5-6M.  At this time, we don't know if this is malicious or an error in the staking code.  We have cancelled all orders on the market and closed the wallet for the time being.  If the devs can please contact us and come up with a solution, we will reopen the market.  If we an agreed solution cannot be agreed upon, we will close the market and open the wallet for withdrawal only.

thanks,
richie@bittrex

Hi folks,

So after staring at richie's message for a bit in deep thought and looking through this code a bit thus far I've come up with a theory for what is likely to have happened here.

2.  Caught up in the launch and mining, etc. no one seemed to notice the diffs in the commits (if they were even shown on the repo, and it wasn't a wiped/fresh push as if it was the original).
3.  There was a deposit that tripped the alert and as we've seen that sent the balance well-over what the reported money supply claimed to be in circulation.
4.  In the previous version, the code likely rewarded that particular person's address incorrectly and being that there is no block explorer, made it even harder to trace what was transpiring on the chain
5.  Knowing that everyone would be caught up in the "bug" that stuck the chain near end of PoW and eager to see the issue resolved so they could continue mining, the new code was forked off
6.  Being that the repo has been removed, it's impossible to tell what exactly they changed between the commits (that was intentional) as of right now.

So at this point I'm going through the code for anomalies that stand out in terms of masking the true money supply, transactions, credits, etc.  infernoman from my team is setting up a block explorer so we can look into this a bit more and hopefully put together a more solid sequence of events.

Best regards,

syntaks

Thank you very much.
Thanks.

GetGuap$

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 05:17:28 AM

thanks,
richie@bittrex

Hi folks,

Best regards,

syntaks

Thank you neos. We tweeted a bit ago about this. Thank you for volunteering to look this over & brainstorm a possibly feasible solution.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: