Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:16:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitcoinT [BT] | X11 | Lucky Stake | POS | BitTrex  (Read 74367 times)
Mario241077
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

ORB has a good chance to grow.

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 08:46:51 PM

All,

It's been almost 24 hours since the flaw was discovered.  As i originally stated, if the dev team could not come up with an agreeable solution, we would remove the market.  At this time, we have not heard from the dev team and can only assume malicious intent.  Given that, we have removed the market and will be re-opening the wallet for withdrawals only.  Good luck with the community takeover, we will revisit if the coin stabilizes.

A couple of data points that need to be clarified:

* I do not believe a large dump occurred. There was a deposit for 4.1M coins into a new account (which previously dumped 100k and withdrew all the BTC) but these were never credited because of security alarms.
* Until someone does a full analysis of the blockchain, it is impossible to say how many coins were generated incorrectly.
* There was not a hidden premine, or other exploit that has been seen before.  As far as we can tell, the bug/exploit was located in the complicated lucky staking code.

thanks,
richie

And again they did not make the right decision! It's not the first time they made the wrong dicision to put a coin on their exchange! Way too fast and they are accountable for a lot of money loss. Sorry for your loss guys!

So we need guidelines to make it harder scammers and protect Beginner! That's the real issue! And then the crypto world will reward us by your innovations!
Your brains take this as setting a precedent

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
B-MoneyXcan

Activity: 633
Merit: 500

B Money Prepaid Mastercard bmoney.io

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 08:49:26 PM

All,

It's been almost 24 hours since the flaw was discovered.  As i originally stated, if the dev team could not come up with an agreeable solution, we would remove the market.  At this time, we have not heard from the dev team and can only assume malicious intent.  Given that, we have removed the market and will be re-opening the wallet for withdrawals only.  Good luck with the community takeover, we will revisit if the coin stabilizes.

* I do not believe a large dump occurred. There was a deposit for 4.1M coins into a new account (which previously dumped 100k and withdrew all the BTC) but these were never credited because of security alarms.
* Until someone does a full analysis of the blockchain, it is impossible to say how many coins were generated incorrectly.
* There was not a hidden premine, or other exploit that has been seen before.  As far as we can tell, the bug/exploit was located in the complicated lucky staking code.

thanks,
richie

And again they did not make the right decision! It's not the first time they made the wrong dicision to put a coin on their exchange! Way too fast and they are accountable for a lot of money loss. Sorry for your loss guys!

Totally agree with you. Aside from the bad decision, they keep the fees generated from the trades and come out ahead compared to the traders.
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 08:50:52 PM

All,

thanks,
richie

Totally agree with you. Aside from the bad decision, they keep the fees generated from the trades and come out ahead compared to the traders.

right away, keep it up!

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
getrichdietryin

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 08:51:57 PM

All,

thanks,
richie

i dont see how you can blame bittrex. other two exchanges added it before. no exchange is to blame. exchanges cannot advise what is good or bad. they add coins if there is demand. demand is created by investors. if investors buy in blindly how is exchange to be blamed. any coin dev can leave a coin and not be held responsible. even crave dev can go. its crypto and risks will be taken. all you can do is look after yourself. you can pay for code to be checked.

i do agree all exchanges should look through code before adding. but no exchange adds a coin whether its good or bad. its added on demand
bitrev

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 08:52:25 PM

Lets take some action here:

Someone that i know can make a new X11 type of coin. Just a standard stable coin with X number of coins as premine to do the swap. I would suggest that a part of the donation will go to the person that create the coin, then we need a team, per team member we have to allocate a amount of coins so that they keep on working for the coin and are in for the long run.

I'm not interested at all to be part of the team as i'm too busy with my own project but i believe there were a few. So please, speak out if you agree to create a new coin, do a swap on C-CEX and have a promotion team ready to promote the coin.

I like it, I'm. Perhaps good to show some transaction of purchase. This way our friend the scam artist won't be able to swap the premine.
getrichdietryin

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 08:54:49 PM

Lets take some action here:

Someone that i know can make a new X11 type of coin. Just a standard stable coin with X number of coins as premine to do the swap. I would suggest that a part of the donation will go to the person that create the coin, then we need a team, per team member we have to allocate a amount of coins so that they keep on working for the coin and are in for the long run.

I'm not interested at all to be part of the team as i'm too busy with my own project but i believe there were a few. So please, speak out if you agree to create a new coin, do a swap on C-CEX and have a promotion team ready to promote the coin.

I like it, I'm. Perhaps good to show some transaction of purchase. This way our friend the scam artist won't be able to swap the premine.

unless you have a plan for good features and loyal i wouldnt even bother take the loss move on. seems like you just want it to be alive by force
ghostlander
Legendary

Activity: 1239
Merit: 1020

No surrender, no retreat, no regret.

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 08:56:53 PM

The super stake code has been activated in 2 days after the genesis block time stamp. That's the 25th of April 2015 15:00 GMT. It has been supposed to remain active for 30 more days, but the dumping has started after these super blocks matured (1440 confirmations; approx. 1 day). So, here you have the drama. If you want to finish with it, remove the super stake code and roll back the block chain to the aforementioned point. This cure isn't much better than the disease, but I don't think anyone is going to fix this wreck of a coin otherwise.

"If you've got a problem and have to spread some coins to make it go away, you've got no problem. You've got an expence." ~ Phoenixcoin (PXC) and Orbitcoin (ORB) and Halcyon (HAL)
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 08:57:54 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2015, 06:51:46 AM by Mario241077

my favorite developer Smiley
honest and clear answer, sometimes very hard in his words. But correct! haha in memory of the last 24 hours! Smiley

B-MoneyXcan

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 08:59:16 PM

I think its fair to say that Bittrex does not thoroughly investigate coins and devs before adding. This is amateur. Like C-Cex and Yobit.
Adding on hype is just as bad as buying on hype  Cool
CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 09:00:51 PM

Even with a low marketcap, looks like around 10k USD in donations, might be worth some devs time. If is is more successful than the Asiacoin save, then could be 20k USD or more already gathered up to donate. I can do some free promotions for the save, if it happens, and if not, all I can say, not buying any "new coins" for a good amount of time. I will wait a few months and make sure none of this bullshit pops up.

tech999

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 09:01:36 PM

Contribute my Staking!   Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

bPU7dtVYaVZm7WQ99uu8gPpnwDSJy8DjRS
STEALTHMODE

Activity: 329
Merit: 250

No TX Fees #JustRaiBlocks

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 09:02:28 PM

All,

thanks,
richie

i dont see how you can blame bittrex. other two exchanges added it before. no exchange is to blame. exchanges cannot advise what is good or bad. they add coins if there is demand. demand is created by investors. if investors buy in blindly how is exchange to be blamed. any coin dev can leave a coin and not be held responsible. even crave dev can go. its crypto and risks will be taken. all you can do is look after yourself. you can pay for code to be checked.

i do agree all exchanges should look through code before adding. but no exchange adds a coin whether its good or bad. its added on demand

As i said, way to fast. They think about fast fees. Watch Poloniex. If i trade on bittrex they are accountable for bringing quality shares  to their exchange. Do the work before you decide as a respectable exchange should do!!
B-MoneyXcan

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 09:06:18 PM

All,

thanks,
richie

As i said, way to fast. They think about fast fees. Watch Poloniex. If i trade on bittrex they are accountable for bringing quality shares  to their exchange. Do the work before you decide as a respectable exchange should do!!

Reason why Poloniex is the best!
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 09:07:16 PM

All,

thanks,
richie

I'm with you! Fee can not be anything!
Rather, the eyes on a continuous development should be!

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 09:11:15 PM

Crypto  already has some really great up and coming coins and devs,not sure why people are not investing more in them,instead off all the daily scam coins(not saying this is a scam)thats for all you to decide,are we all looking for the next crave? Cheesy good luck and  hope you guys have not lost to much Wink you win some you lose some thats crypto

In fact, i was planning to contact CRAVE and TRON devs. They can use the same masternode on BT, and if we can give them a 10% bounty, then why should they not do it, it can be a easy $5k for them...
bitcoint might still have hidden premine. no one knows how the developer got the hidden premine. maybe he can constantly print new coins with this source.
so it is better to make a new coin and pay bittrex to do a coin swap.

look, how about i create you a coin with masternodes and anon tech
and you pay bittrex bitcoins to do a coin swap. that bt holders deposit their coins in bittrex, and bittrex gives everyone from the new coin. except the developer that scammed us, if he deposit they just not credit him. or somthing like that.
and you take over the new coin, since you are the roscoin developer.
sounds good?

(i won't accept payment for this if i do it. since i won't take over the coin. if you want to take over it then you get the fund everyone is making. idk)

We can have masternodes included... if truncks is working with us.
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 09:13:57 PM

And then??? how many coins are circulating Huh

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 09:14:06 PM

Latest list:

BitcoinT take-over crowdfund starts here!

Users who quote this commit themselves to fund X coins to the developer(s) who fixes this coin.

If BitcoinT is fixed and still "up-and-running" (including a Github) 7 days after the fix, the payment(s) will be made directly to a BT address provided by the take-over developer(s), within 48 hours.

Funders:
MaGNeT: 250,000 BT
Placebo : 100,000 BT
vgo : 55,000 BT
mrz123 : 250,000 BT
Fielding: 200,000 BT
Digital_Currency_LTD: 5,000 BT
GetGuap$ : 1,000 BT
ACICHEAD: 50,000 BT
ozkraut: 500 BT
david1365: 2,000 BT
Klaasje: 10,000 BT
utclover: 100,000 BT
efelerinefendisi: 25,000 BT
flip21: 50,000BT
ObscureBean: 650 BT
Real789 : 2,000 BT
willzminame : 5,000 BT
BTCarchitect : 500,000 BTC
Battareus : 1.69 BetcoinT
Diggio: 200,000 BT

Quote, add yourself to this list and put in the amount you want to fund!

DEV SUGGESTIONS:

Put your name here above

Donating 500k BT

Are you sure 500,000 BT??? That is a lot Cheesy. This is already more then 1,600,000 BT coins!!!! Close to 10%!!! OK 6% now Cheesy

I want to donate and help, but wallet not syncing and what about funds on exchanges?
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 09:17:33 PM

And then how many coins are circulating Huh

Easy fix.

1. ANN WILL BE MADE THAT EVERYBODY HAS TO DEPOSIT THEIR COINS ON C-CEX IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS. ALL COINS NOT DEPOSIT ON C-CEX WILL BE WORTHLESS!!!!

So then C-CEX report me how many coins there are in their wallet. I inform DEV, he makes the premine, sent it to C-CEX and we are back up and running. Maybe there are 30M coins but if only 22M coins hit C-CEX then only 22M coins will be premine and that is it.

2. Will ask C-CEX for a donation address, so that everybody can sent their donations there.

So lets do this....

AGREED? Type AGREED

DISAGREED? Type DISAGREED

We need to act soon, as how longer we wait how more possible big blocks are created.

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 09:18:02 PM

The Crypto world must see this as a precedent! This arbitrariness must end the only way we all win for a long time!

end look to the BTC he is break the upward trend now

B-MoneyXcan

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 09:18:10 PM

The super stake code has been activated in 2 days after the genesis block time stamp. That's the 25th of April 2015 15:00 GMT. It has been supposed to remain active for 30 more days, but the dumping has started after these super blocks matured (1440 confirmations; approx. 1 day). So, here you have the drama. If you want to finish with it, remove the super stake code and roll back the block chain to the aforementioned point. This cure isn't much better than the disease, but I don't think anyone is going to fix this wreck of a coin otherwise.

Rolling back to block 2829 sounds like the best solution although many will lose coins.
That would leave about 20,842,500 coins in circulation.
Add a POS rate of 3% per year
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: