Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:32:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitcoinT [BT] | X11 | Lucky Stake | POS | BitTrex  (Read 74367 times)
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 07:58:38 AM

Acknowledge your losses, learn and move on. Takeovers for scam alts have never worked out. You guys are going to end up hiring dev after dev, because let's face it, any talented dev would never want to take over a project like this permanently, since he would have a lot more incentive to start his own coin. Take Ryno from Cinni-->SDC for example.

Takeovers are nothing more than a scheme for bagholders to hype shit up and dump their bags on fickle-minded soon to be new bagholders. Ive been burned with scams like this throughout the past year, and been burned on some takeover projects as well. Learn from my mistakes. Invest in coins with known developers, and not some shiny, too good to be true feature packed road map that some anonymous newbie shmo posted. DYOR.

You guys might find a few part time devs who might release a nice shiny road map, and even manage to deliver on some low tech features, but this shit will inevitably die.

Iff you wait long enough  everything  will die ;-)

Even whe Tongue

Yea of course. But that has nothing to do with what I'm saying. This will die within a few weeks and maybe a few months at most after hiring a dev. Most of you bagholders are in haste to find a new dev in hopes for another pump and dump so you can dump your bags on other gullible fools. It's tragic.

Maybe, maybe not. Look at DOPE, a nice good take over coin, still on the market and more then one year old. Of course there are always people that pump and dump, nothing new here, but as i said, look at DOPE a nice example of a working take-over.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
getrichdietryin

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 08:03:48 AM

Yea good luck finding devs, Placebo. It's gonna be tough but possible. Pink and maybe Dope (I don't know much about Dope coin though) might be the only successful takeover project that managed to get full-time talented devs.
Looks like the crypto cycle has shifted back to the scam alts with anon devs.

opal was a good takeover. but you need really good devs. cant see it happening here.
lockepi

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 08:04:35 AM

anyone wanna sell coins pm me
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 08:09:05 AM

All exchanges are disabled, maybe people that has coins in their wallet can sell... maybe a good time to buy cheap, people that don't believe in the project...
GetGuap$

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 08:11:16 AM

BitcoinT take-over crowdfund starts here!

Users who quote this commit themselves to fund X coins to the developer(s) who fixes this coin.

If BitcoinT is fixed and still "up-and-running" (including a Github) 7 days after the fix, the payment(s) will be made directly to a BT address provided by the take-over developer(s), within 48 hours.

Funders:
MaGNeT: 250.000 BT

Quote, add yourself to this list and put in the amount you want to fund!

I will donate at least 1,000 BT to the successful takeover of this coin.

Please reach out to me via PM if I'm unresponsive in this thread when it comes time to donate the funds. I'm just now getting onto btctalk more often.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 08:14:33 AM

Current list:

Users who quote this commit themselves to fund X coins to the developer(s) who fixes this coin.

If BitcoinT is fixed and still "up-and-running" (including a Github) 7 days after the fix, the payment(s) will be made directly to a BT address provided by the take-over developer(s), within 48 hours.

Funders:
MaGNeT: 250,000 BT
Placebo : 100,000 BT
vgo : 55,000 BT
mrz123 : 250,000 BT
Fielding: 200,000 BT
Digital_Currency_LTD: 5,000 BT
GetGuap$ : 1,000 BT

lockepi

Activity: 469

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 08:15:04 AM

All exchanges are disabled, maybe people that has coins in their wallet can sell... maybe a good time to buy cheap, people that don't believe in the project...

i have no hopes for the coin even after a takeover. just taking gamble
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 08:15:38 AM

Almost 1,000,000 BT coins for new dev. Looking great.
CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 08:23:44 AM

Acknowledge your losses, learn and move on. Takeovers for scam alts have never worked out. You guys are going to end up hiring dev after dev, because let's face it, any talented dev would never want to take over a project like this permanently, since he would have a lot more incentive to start his own coin. Take Ryno from Cinni-->SDC for example.

Takeovers are nothing more than a scheme for bagholders to hype shit up and dump their bags on fickle-minded soon to be new bagholders. Ive been burned with scams like this throughout the past year, and been burned on some takeover projects as well. Learn from my mistakes. Invest in coins with known developers, and not some shiny, too good to be true feature packed road map that some anonymous newbie shmo posted. DYOR.

You guys might find a few part time devs who might release a nice shiny road map, and even manage to deliver on some low tech features, but this shit will inevitably die.

Asiacoin is still active and has a comparable marketcap to BitcoinT, even after all this time. Sure, it isn't a top coin or anything, but it had several run ups and a nice life as a staking coin. People dumped their bags, others made profit, and it was actually more of a long term coin that the initial one would have been. Higher marketcap than most of the country coins to this day in fact, so your opinions are based on biases you just have in your head, not history, where the takeovers usually last longer than the originals. Bitcoin is a community takeover coin for that matter, damn dev vanished on us.

politzer

Activity: 492
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 08:24:47 AM

Very sad, another one bites the dust...and as usual crypto folks get the very short end of the stick.  Disgusting pig scammer devs win again....trex sure doesn't care, so don't even bother trying to 'take them down'....unless you have major connections.  Plain and simple stop buying this new no-name/unproven garbage.  

Just look at this pic from the OP......just the look of Rafal would scare me off this crapcoin, HAHA.

To scammers

For god sake next time after you downloaded people's photo from internet, please do not crop it in a circle frame. It has been cliche. Please use square frame and provide some novelty.

P.S. The right guy looks familiar. I guess I have seen him as team member of another coin before. Poor guy, he does not even know he has been involved in 2 scam projects.

Bean Cash: 2STLLsAj2yujtffCE9oYUQwfELjhtgia22
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 08:35:38 AM

Very sad, another one bites the dust...and as usual crypto folks get the very short end of the stick.  Disgusting pig scammer devs win again....trex sure doesn't care, so don't even bother trying to 'take them down'....unless you have major connections.  Plain and simple stop buying this new no-name/unproven garbage.  

Just look at this pic from the OP......just the look of Rafal would scare me off this crapcoin, HAHA.

To scammers

For god sake next time after you downloaded people's photo from internet, please do not crop it in a circle frame. It has been cliche. Please use square frame and provide some novelty.

P.S. The right guy looks familiar. I guess I have seen him as team member of another coin before. Poor guy, he does not even know he has been involved in 2 scam projects.

You know, it is terrible that people are using other people pictures, identities etc, that is pure illegal and should go to prison for that. Most likely they just stole those pictures from facebook, twitter, i don't know where...

But you know. Bittrex can track those cheaters down. If the BTCs are still in that deposit address then they can block it, if it is not, then they know the transaction on the blockchain, if they are stupid and transfer it directly to another exchange with their real identity then we have those bastards and we can bring them down.
ASICHEAD

Activity: 552

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 08:47:01 AM

and it is your fault.

1. You PM me (I never PM you before)
2. I said pump is planned. Didn't said you must buy. Of course didn't said buy a lot.
3. You goes greedy and buying all you can.
4. Coin fails
5. Pumper sits now with million of this shit.
6. Dev dissapeared.

And after this you saying this is my fault?
Ok. Good luck this your greed karma next time.
actually it is your fault.

i lost 8 btc, but i will make it back
but the important thing is i'm gonna put you on ignore.
because most of the losses i had are things that you promote.
maybe in the long run putting you on ignore will save me more than 8 btc so its a good thing that i lost so i can put you on ignore.
scammer.

Your loss related to your greed and not related to anybody else. In the world of cryptocurrency, trade  is very risky.
In the last few months I've lost 375 btc in Mintpal scam and 51.5 btc in Bter hack, also many times I lost my money in investing a coin Due to greed, Of course has happened many times my money turned to 20x or more, in my investing . this is the nature of crypto world and when you are here, it means that you are aware of these.

▄███▄
███████▄
██████▀██▄
█████▄  ▀██▄
████▀  ▄  ▀██▄
███▄ ▄██▀   ▀
██████▀  ▄█▄
███████▄█████▄
███████████████▄
████████████████▀
█████████▀
███████▀
 ▀███▀
Safein     
.M A K E   I S I M P L E.
A   R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   W A Y   T O   P A Y   O N L I N E
[WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████▀░░░░░▐████
███████████████░░░░░░░▐████
██████████████▌░░░▐████████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░▐█████
▀█████████████▌░░░▐███████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌░░▀▀███▌░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░░░███████
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄░█▀░░░░░░█████████
█████████▌▐░░░░░░░█████████
██████████░▄██▄░░██████████
████████████████▄██████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
A
▬▬

█▄▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀
██████████████▀▀
██████████▀▀
██████▀▀
█▀▀
.GET IT ON               
Google Play
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 08:50:09 AM

and it is your fault.

1. You PM me (I never PM you before)
2. I said pump is planned. Didn't said you must buy. Of course didn't said buy a lot.
3. You goes greedy and buying all you can.
4. Coin fails
5. Pumper sits now with million of this shit.
6. Dev dissapeared.

And after this you saying this is my fault?
Ok. Good luck this your greed karma next time.
actually it is your fault.

i lost 8 btc, but i will make it back
but the important thing is i'm gonna put you on ignore.
because most of the losses i had are things that you promote.
maybe in the long run putting you on ignore will save me more than 8 btc so its a good thing that i lost so i can put you on ignore.
scammer.

Your loss related to your greed and not related to anybody else. In the world of cryptocurrency, trade  is very risky.
In the last few months I've lost 375 btc in Mintpal scam and 51.5 btc in Bter hack, also many times I lost my money in investing a coin Due to greed, Of course has happened many times my money turned to 20x or more, in my investing . this is the nature of crypto world and when you are here, it means that you are aware of these.

You lost more then 425 BTC!!!??? that is a lot of money, really a lot!! Even when you were mining BTC 5 years ago, still it is something like $425k at the highest point.
ozkraut

Activity: 522
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 09:05:58 AM

Included myself for 100.000 BT

Funders:
MaGNeT: 250.000 BT
Placebo : 100.000 BT

Add 500 from me

Monero - Wir sind die Leute vor denen uns unsere Eltern gewarnt haben!
real789

Activity: 294

If you can't understand my post please report it

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 09:10:38 AM

Are bittrex c-cex yobit empoyex will be listing this coin again Smiley

===Sempak===
ASICHEAD

Activity: 552

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 09:11:56 AM

Current list:

Funders:
ACICHEAD: 50,000 BT
ozkraut: 500 BT

▄███▄
███████▄
██████▀██▄
█████▄  ▀██▄
████▀  ▄  ▀██▄
███▄ ▄██▀   ▀
██████▀  ▄█▄
███████▄█████▄
███████████████▄
████████████████▀
█████████▀
███████▀
 ▀███▀
Safein     
.M A K E   I S I M P L E.
A   R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   W A Y   T O   P A Y   O N L I N E
[WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████████████▀░░░░░▐████
███████████████░░░░░░░▐████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░▐█████
▀█████████████▌░░░▐███████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌░░▀▀███▌░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░░░███████
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄░█▀░░░░░░█████████
█████████▌▐░░░░░░░█████████
██████████░▄██▄░░██████████
████████████████▄██████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
A
▬▬

█▄▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀
██████████████▀▀
██████████▀▀
██████▀▀
█▀▀
.GET IT ON               
Google Play
m3

Activity: 460

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 09:15:20 AM

dam this is a shitshow  Shocked

Klaasje
Legendary

Activity: 1080

BTC - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 09:16:25 AM

Current list:

Funders:

10,000 BT from me

Bitcoin - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm
david1365
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 09:19:16 AM

Current list:

Funders:
ACICHEAD: 50,000 BT
ozkraut: 500 BT
david1365: 2,000 BT
Klaasje: 10,000 BT

Mario241077
Legendary

Activity: 1302

ORB has a good chance to grow.

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 09:27:48 AM

What's happened is sad and very bad for all the cryptocoins but you all have a responsability.
You guys need to stop pumping every shitcoin with greed and blinded eyes. Like that Grin Make some search before.
I follow every new coin and when I seen the OP of that BitcoinT shit, I laugh much and I was sure that I would not invest in that shit for two reasons.
1) The three dick heads in the OP. I make some search on google with their names and on google images with their dick heads and I don't found anything related to these scammers.
2) Their slogan just right under their logo: Cryptocurrency for the people.

I feel bad for all guys who lose money and don't take my post like an offense. We can all fall in the trap of these scammers but please, make some search before hyping and pumping a new coin with your BTC. Feeding these scammers is fucking the whole cryptoworld.
Good luck to all and take care.

Between the anon newbie devs, and I guess "devs" using fake identities, about 95% of the coins coming out on Bitcointalk are just bullshit. There is always the argument that Satoshi was anonymous, but in time we are going to end up with tons of regulations because we can't regulate ourselves. Still, expecting people to not be greedy or self interested in cryptos won't help. Ideally everyone would just agree to buy the best technology or only from the most established teams, but what are the odds of that actually happening? Lastly, the FUD on legit projects also hurts since we hear "SCAM!" so much it is like crying wolf, and easier to miss the scam when it actually is one.

agree with this.. so many scam everyday.

simply looks according to coins which are already established long!

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: