Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:07:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitcoinT [BT] | X11 | Lucky Stake | POS | BitTrex  (Read 74367 times)
B-MoneyXcan

Activity: 633
Merit: 500

B Money Prepaid Mastercard bmoney.io

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 03:10:34 PM

How the community is considering a conversion to another Coin Prices per BT 50-100 satoshi I can not say exactly! Most would still have a loss, but better than nothing!

I rather think 50 Satoshi, because the Dev's Scam unknow Amount of Coins

i'm now out for a while, think about it!

As I said before I had even had this experience! and I went completely empty-handed!!

Post it I'll read it later! I just want to simply read opinions! No Promise!

View the post from trex

Sorry for the long silence, it takes time to sort out things like this.  As per our usual response, if we detect something wrong with a blockchain where the dev _might_ be involved, I like to post a public statement so everyone has the same information at the same time.  Exchanges were informed earlier today when our security measures kicked off.

There seems to be a problem with the "lucky" staking code from what we can tell at this time.  There are blocks that were accepted with POS rewards up to 3.3M which is why outside the rate for the coin.  Additionally, as of right now there are way more coins in existence than the wallet thinks there should be:

"balance" : 24751980.90800208,
    "stake" : 0.00000000,
    "blocks" : 4655,
    "timeoffset" : 0,
    "moneysupply" : 21073266.40374496,

This is our current supply.  C-Cex and yobit have another combined 5-6M.  At this time, we don't know if this is malicious or an error in the staking code.  We have cancelled all orders on the market and closed the wallet for the time being.  If the devs can please contact us and come up with a solution, we will reopen the market.  If we an agreed solution cannot be agreed upon, we will close the market and open the wallet for withdrawal only.

thanks,
richie@bittrex

Seems too confusing to fix, would probably need to be rolled back to before POS began
Klaasje
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1000

BTC - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 03:11:40 PM

I am getting some messages asking about if I would be interested in helping fix the code and fork it clean. Can someone quickly catch me up to speed here, I don't have time to prune through the thread. What was the scam? Hidden Premine? Malware inside?

Hi presstab,

First of all thank you for taking the time to take a look in here.

There has been a fork before POS and there where massive POS blocks to one adress (a bit simulair to ILT)

So there are 3,300,000 coins to much

This is the problem in a nutshell

Gr Klaasje

Bitcoin - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm
Mario241077
Legendary

Activity: 1302

ORB has a good chance to grow.

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 03:15:11 PM

How the community is considering a conversion to another Coin Prices per BT 50-100 satoshi I can not say exactly! Most would still have a loss, but better than nothing!

As I said before I had even had this experience! and I went completely empty-handed!!

View the post from trex

i do it

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
presstab
Legendary

Activity: 1330

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 03:21:32 PM

Source code is deleted from github? https://github.com/bitcointproject/bitcoint

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 03:23:32 PM

pretty much. as soon as the scam was revealed the dev deleted the source code. someone managed to save it though, its a few pages back.
B-MoneyXcan

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 03:29:18 PM

Random idea for a fix.

As the POW total was to be 21,000,000
and POS total was to be 6,750,000

That totals 27,750,000 coins in the end.

So. Fork now, lower POS to 3% or lower
Leave the extra coins intact if already sold and if not.. (still held in bittrex wallet) destroy those coins.
RagingBull

Activity: 814
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 03:31:25 PM

View the post from trex

Sorry for the long silence, it takes time to sort out things like this.  As per our usual response, if we detect something wrong with a blockchain where the dev _might_ be involved, I like to post a public statement so everyone has the same information at the same time.  Exchanges were informed earlier today when our security measures kicked off.

There seems to be a problem with the "lucky" staking code from what we can tell at this time.  There are blocks that were accepted with POS rewards up to 3.3M which is why outside the rate for the coin.  Additionally, as of right now there are way more coins in existence than the wallet thinks there should be:

This is our current supply.  C-Cex and yobit have another combined 5-6M.  At this time, we don't know if this is malicious or an error in the staking code.  We have cancelled all orders on the market and closed the wallet for the time being.  If the devs can please contact us and come up with a solution, we will reopen the market.  If we an agreed solution cannot be agreed upon, we will close the market and open the wallet for withdrawal only.

thanks,
richie@bittrex

Seems too confusing to fix, would probably need to be rolled back to before POS began

Balances on exchanges ~ 31 million
Balances in wallets "unknown"
coinsupply reported ~ 21 million

So there is 10 million on exchanges alone that exceed the current coinsupply in addition to any coins in wallets which also will exceed coin supply.
there is a way to fix this but a lot of work is involved. I was looking at the code but it's no longer there, can someone PM me a link to a copy of the code.
telematico

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 03:37:16 PM

Greed , the scammer Dev take him to ruin and prison .With certainly not been a swindler, had gained a lot more
B-MoneyXcan

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 03:38:09 PM

View the post from trex

thanks,
richie@bittrex

So there is 10 million on exchanges alone that exceed the current coinsupply in addition to any coins in wallets which also will exceed coin supply.
there is a way to fix this but a lot of work is involved. I was looking at the code but it's no longer there, can someone PM me a link to a copy of the code.

And without a block explorer to see transaction history or wallet list with balances it makes that harder to find out
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 03:39:02 PM

There was somewhere a post of somebody that had the source...
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 03:39:53 PM

I put all the files for BitcoinT on a file-dump location:

Github source: http://picadump.com/BitcoinT_mirror/bitcoint-master.zip
Windows client: http://picadump.com/BitcoinT_win_client/bitcoint-qt.zip
BlockChain to fix stuck at block #1690 problem: http://picadump.com/BitcoinT_roaming/BitcoinT.zip

Graphics from OP: http://picadump.com/BitcoinT_graphics/graphics.zip

Use at own risk.

Hi guys! Unfortunately I do not know anything about programming. Does anyone have studied the source code?

Here you have it....
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 03:41:13 PM

Random idea for a fix.

As the POW total was to be 21,000,000
and POS total was to be 6,750,000

That totals 27,750,000 coins in the end.

So. Fork now, lower POS to 3% or lower
Leave the extra coins intact if already sold and if not.. (still held in bittrex wallet) destroy those coins.

Good idea, most likely they were all sold.. but a fork is needed as soon as possible.
ASICHEAD

Activity: 552

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 03:42:26 PM

Thanks for your generosity Smiley

▄███▄
███████▄
██████▀██▄
█████▄  ▀██▄
████▀  ▄  ▀██▄
███▄ ▄██▀   ▀
██████▀  ▄█▄
███████▄█████▄
███████████████▄
████████████████▀
█████████▀
███████▀
 ▀███▀
Safein     
.M A K E   I S I M P L E.
A   R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   W A Y   T O   P A Y   O N L I N E
[WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████▀░░░░░▐████
███████████████░░░░░░░▐████
██████████████▌░░░▐████████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░▐█████
▀█████████████▌░░░▐███████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌░░▀▀███▌░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░░░███████
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄░█▀░░░░░░█████████
█████████▌▐░░░░░░░█████████
██████████░▄██▄░░██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
A
▬▬

█▄▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀
██████████████▀▀
██████████▀▀
██████▀▀
█▀▀
.GET IT ON               
Google Play
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 03:47:55 PM

You are dev from HYPER?
presstab
Legendary

Activity: 1330

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 04:00:17 PM

I am from HyperStake https://github.com/hyperstake/hyperstake

I have worked on some other coins as well. Looking at the source code posted, the superstake reward seems overly complicated, and I suppose that is intentionally done so that it was easier to sneak in a giant stake.

I am almost interested in porting over my block explorer code so that I can index all of the transactions and addresses and see who has what balance.

Hmm looks like a decent amount of work to be done for this coin.

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 04:02:04 PM

I am from HyperStake https://github.com/hyperstake/hyperstake

I have worked on some other coins as well. Looking at the source code posted, the superstake reward seems overly complicated, and I suppose that is intentionally done so that it was easier to sneak in a giant stake.

I am almost interested in porting over my block explorer code so that I can index all of the transactions and addresses and see who has what balance.

Hmm looks like a decent amount of work to be done for this coin.

I believe a 1.6M BT coin reward is not too bad to do that decent amount of work? Wink Of course i don't know how decent that amount is?

I believe that most of us want to see it again trading on Bittrex and having a good dev that continue working on the coin.
Mario241077
Legendary

Activity: 1302

ORB has a good chance to grow.

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 04:05:04 PM

View the post from trex

thanks,
richie@bittrex

And without a block explorer to see transaction history or wallet list with balances it makes that harder to find out

it is very good for the cryptoworld that the exchanges finally take responsibility! I welcome this! chapeau

Give us more of that stuff, check sources etc. strict rules for listings and people will trust you more!

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
Anakinska33

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 04:11:05 PM

good to see such active and quick taking over
community is strong in this one
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 04:20:00 PM

good to see such active and quick taking over
community is strong in this one

The night is dark and full of terrors, but the fire burns them all away.  Cheesy

twitter @antiiclimax
willzminame

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

TEAM BTX

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 04:25:03 PM

the force is strong with this community.. takeover activated
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: