Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:17:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitcoinT [BT] | X11 | Lucky Stake | POS | BitTrex  (Read 74367 times)
vgo
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 07:41:46 AM

23 deposits, not bad, not bad... looking good, if the community can continue working together after the coin is launched then it looks promising.

Would be great to see more then 2M BT thought, so a few more deposits and we hit the target.

This shit will be epic! NASCAR??, no, F1!!  Tongue

Edit: CCex Volume: 12.21 BTC ( first page in Bittrex   Shocked)
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 08:04:31 AM

23 deposits, not bad, not bad... looking good, if the community can continue working together after the coin is launched then it looks promising.

Would be great to see more then 2M BT thought, so a few more deposits and we hit the target.

This shit will be epic! NASCAR??, no, F1!!  Tongue

Edit: CCex Volume: 12.21 BTC ( first page in Bittrex   Shocked)

One day Cheesy
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 08:12:26 AM

People, be warned!

Don't forget to disable "staking" in your wallet.

When you find Lucky Blocks, your funds will be locked for 12-24 hours (1440 blocks) and you may miss the 48 24 hour deadline at C-Cex for 1 on 1 exchange to the new coin/blockchain!

After this deadline, coins can no longer be exchanged for new ones because the amount generated is based on the amount sent to C-Cex!

====================================================================

To prevent your wallet from staking (and missing the deadline to send coins to C-CEX) please do the following:

Go to "settings" -> "options" -> choose tab "main" and fill in the amount you want to prevent from staking.
Choosing the maximum amount possible is fine.

SWAP DATE:

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 08:52:31 AM

Can someone please dump some coins on my buywall  Roll Eyes
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 09:11:38 AM

Very close to the 2M crowfonds... will check with dev when everything is ready, i should be able to give a update in 6 hours.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 09:28:17 AM

Very close to the 2M crowfonds... will check with dev when everything is ready, i should be able to give a update in 6 hours.
please make it a sling clone that has proven code. and it already has masternodes. and it will probably get more features in the future so the new dev can easily copy future features and just rebrand them.

DEV is keeping the same concept as some members still want to see those lucky blocks as part of the new coin. A sling clone is again a clone... also the hype around those masternodes will be gone soon.

Current amount of coins on C-CEX: 41,045,877.9111494

So it looks like total amount will be around 45M coins what means that the value of the coin will be 45 BTC at 100 sats, 90 BTC at 200 sats, so it looks like we are still pretty ok with the total number of coins.
ahmed9979

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 09:36:44 AM

So who's the new dev? Has he been selected yet?
CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 09:42:30 AM

please make it a sling clone that has proven code. and it already has masternodes. and it will probably get more features in the future so the new dev can easily copy future features and just rebrand them.

DEV is keeping the same concept as some members still want to see those lucky blocks as part of the new coin. A sling clone is again a clone... also the hype around those masternodes will be gone soon.

Current amount of coins on C-CEX: 41,045,877.9111494

So it looks like total amount will be around 45M coins what means that the value of the coin will be 45 BTC at 100 sats, 90 BTC at 200 sats, so it looks like we are still pretty ok with the total number of coins.

I am on the team for Horizon and we have 680 million distributed now, and price usually is about 80 sats to 200 sats. So I could easily see BT hitting 200 sats or higher after the swap myself.

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 09:43:48 AM

He is been selected and the coin is almost finished, more news will come. He is someone that worked on several coins.
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 09:50:14 AM

He is been selected and the coin is almost finished, more news will come. He is someone that worked on several coins.

Is there a reason you're not letting on to who it is?

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 10:26:39 AM

Do you think that i know his real name? He has been working on the THC coin, that is all what i know. In fact, honestly, who it is, is not important, get the coin fixed and working that is important.
Quietsucces

Activity: 126

I am najzenmajsen alt

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 10:29:11 AM

Do you think that i know his real name? He has been working on the THC coin, that is all what i know. In fact, honestly, who it is, is not important, get the coin fixed and working that is important.
why is it important to get this coin working again?  Roll Eyes
getrichdietryin

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 10:30:56 AM

so they can make back losses and then leave coin to die. only stupid people will buy this
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 10:31:17 AM

1. People spend a lot of BTC on it for mining
2. People were scammed for a lot of BTCs because of super block

Important :

1. There is a big community around this coin so it is not just a coin that you can say let it die.
2. People are willing to work for this coin (and try to get it back where it should be).

Quietsucces

I am najzenmajsen alt

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 10:33:04 AM

Important :

1. There is a big community around this coin so it is not just a coin that you can say let it die.
2. People are willing to work for this coin (and try to get it back where it should be).

so , its important to get this coin working so that bagholders can sell to idiots that then become the new bagholders?
what you're saying is that , a community got scammed and wants to scam another community. cause we all know no dev is gonna continue working on this coin , would be better to just make a new one.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 10:44:32 AM

why is it important to get this coin working again?  Roll Eyes

Important :

so , its important to get this coin working so that bagholders can sell to idiots that then become the new bagholders?
what you're saying is that , a community got scammed and wants to scam another community. cause we all know no dev is gonna continue working on this coin , would be better to just make a new one.

Is there a dev continue working on BTC?

Also those called  idiots, i don't think that people that took over PINK and DOPE and some other coins and bought coins of those coins were idiots..
Quietsucces

I am najzenmajsen alt

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 11:01:17 AM

why is it important to get this coin working again?  Roll Eyes

Important :

Is there a dev continue working on BTC?

Also those called  idiots, i don't think that people that took over PINK and DOPE and some other coins and bought coins of those coins were idiots..
yes , btc is being worked on , not much they can change tho since it would require a hardfork , and BTC is pretty much doomed.
they were idiots , lucky ones. with your mindset a lottery ticket winner is a smart guy  Roll Eyes
vgo
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 11:35:21 AM

so they can make back losses and then leave coin to die. only stupid people will buy this

At 100sat. Huh
CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 11:48:41 AM

Important :

I bought more as I think all the CRAVE clones by scam devs are boring, and unnecessarily risky. (Why not just get CRAVE?) Instead of dumping my bags, I increased them 5x. This will be a swap so it is a new coin. If you don't like it, don't buy it. The price is super low and smart people might see an opportunity here, or maybe I am just an idiot bagholder, but I will take my chances. Besides, I think the idea is fun, staking lucky blocks, and I don't want to run a masternode for some doomed coins that are a dime a dozen now.

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 01:22:34 PM

SWAP DATE:

1. C-CEX will open wallet so that people can deposit their coin in the BT wallet
2. Timer will be set. Wallet will be closed after the timer is finished

3. DEV sent premine to C-CEX
4. C-CEX do the swap

crowfunds address: bTUHL3MJXQfZ2jTznZrELKQWTeQtXSS2Ca
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: