Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:59:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitcoinT [BT] | X11 | Lucky Stake | POS | BitTrex  (Read 74366 times)
Edkemper

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I love to trade

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 07:26:49 PM

I buyd some cheap coins. Gamble!  Wink
I did the same with USB coin. I've lost the gamble!

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kenbytes

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 07:28:04 PM

LOL Grin

kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 07:28:41 PM

Why fear the destruction of everything, when still not confirmed any problems. Huh

This is community nowdays. Few words enough to make panic.
I'm not saying this coin has no problems. But it is trend already.

Shadow, the problem is that there have been no long term winners in one and a half years; only short term winners for pump and dumpers.

Also, the BTC downtrend hasn't helped.

I completely agree with this.  Cryptos have become nothing more than quick pump and dump profits, and will continue to be this way because it works well for the scammers.  A continuous influx of new traders who are naive coupled with scammers who can create a coin in under an hour, breeds a toxic ecosystem.  Very few idealistic coins are out now, and most of the ones that are still around have been around for months or even over a year.  They have teams of developers and large communities.  Of course, you won't get rich off of them overnight.  That's why people like pump n dumps.  Buy hopefully low, set an auto sell order of hopefully at least 2x your investment, and move onto the next one.  Over and over again.  Said, but it's the reality today.
pseudonymdude
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 07:30:09 PM

Why fear the destruction of everything, when still not confirmed any problems. Huh

Shadow, the problem is that there have been no long term winners in one and a half years; only short term winners for pump and dumpers.

I completely agree with this.  Cryptos have become nothing more than quick pump and dump profits, and will continue to be this way because it works well for the scammers.  A continuous influx of new traders who are naive coupled with scammers who can create a coin in under an hour, breeds a toxic ecosystem.  Very few idealistic coins are out now, and most of the ones that are still around have been around for months or even over a year.  They have teams of developers and large communities.  Of course, you won't get rich off of them overnight.  That's why people like pump n dumps.  Buy hopefully low, set an auto sell order of hopefully at least 2x your investment, and move onto the next one.  Over and over again.  Said, but it's the reality today.

The first one in my sig has the most potential, imo.

HKBvM

Activity: 398

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 07:31:08 PM

If you bought DRK one and a half years ago, you are a lucky man. Arch lately. NXT, XMR, there are quite a few, whatever you think of them. Others with ongoing development since a long time which havent been big sucesses marketcap-wise. You cant just flip those for 100% on a single day, thats what everyone here is looking for. And coins like this one or the other crap that was added to bittrex over the last 2 weeks is exactly what they get.
Mario241077
Legendary

Activity: 1302

ORB has a good chance to grow.

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 07:31:22 PM

That's right, it's better to look for long-term projects that have already been established!

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
getrichdietryin

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 07:32:06 PM

We are ready to make POD 5+ later, but we will not give real contact information. we want to save privacy. We don't know how companies, where we are working at the moment, will react on our project

So you are confirming that the faces and names in the OP are fake, aren't they?  Cheesy

This is a blatant scam since the beginning as I said earlier

Guys this looks like to me the EQX scam (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=746191.0, and https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=758665.0) ran by ReoElliott:

-same OP stylish
-the dev cannot really speak proper english
- czech names and surnames in both projects
- anon dev coming from nowhere

Be aware.

I am sorry for the new bagholders, you guys should stop investing in shitcoins like this so far and start looking for legit projects before investing. This is not healty for BTC nor for the legit alt-projects cause scams like this drain out the money away.

true it does look lik eqx dev hit again.
ASICHEAD

Activity: 552
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 07:33:08 PM

Exactly is the same Wink

▄███▄
███████▄
██████▀██▄
█████▄  ▀██▄
████▀  ▄  ▀██▄
███▄ ▄██▀   ▀
██████▀  ▄█▄
███████▄█████▄
███████████████▄
████████████████▀
█████████▀
███████▀
 ▀███▀
Safein     
.M A K E   I S I M P L E.
A   R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   W A Y   T O   P A Y   O N L I N E
[WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████▀░░░░░▐████
███████████████░░░░░░░▐████
██████████████▌░░░▐████████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░▐█████
▀█████████████▌░░░▐███████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌░░▀▀███▌░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░░░███████
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄░█▀░░░░░░█████████
█████████▌▐░░░░░░░█████████
██████████░▄██▄░░██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
A
▬▬

█▄▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀
██████████████▀▀
██████████▀▀
██████▀▀
█▀▀
.GET IT ON               
Google Play
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 07:34:42 PM

I think this is great. I was just looking at how much it would take to get the highest super stake reward and wondering how the hell Im going to get that much. Answer: someone yells "scam" and all hell breaks loose, and sheep follow without a shred of proof! Thanks guys! Youll see its NOT a scam , real soon..lol

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
Levole11

Activity: 566

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 07:35:05 PM

Yep. definitely reminds me of EQX.. Expect a photo soon, in which the dev having drinks in a club, with your money! Smiley
Forex82

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 07:36:01 PM

We are ready to make POD 5+ later, but we will not give real contact information. we want to save privacy. We don't know how companies, where we are working at the moment, will react on our project

So you are confirming that the faces and names in the OP are fake, aren't they?  Cheesy

https://i.imgur.com/V5NOVPU.png

This is a blatant scam since the beginning as I said earlier

Guys this looks like to me the EQX scam (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=746191.0, and https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=758665.0) ran by ReoElliott:

-same OP stylish
-the dev cannot really speak proper english
- czech names and surnames in both projects
- anon dev coming from nowhere

Be aware.

I am sorry for the new bagholders, you guys should stop investing in shitcoins like this so far and start looking for legit projects before investing. This is not healty for BTC nor for the legit alt-projects cause scams like this drain out the money away.

+1000000
ROBERTO
Legendary

Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 07:37:37 PM

That is why the ticker is BT! Big Trap!
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 07:37:56 PM

and STILL NO PROOF!

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
Mario241077
Legendary

Activity: 1302

ORB has a good chance to grow.

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 07:39:20 PM

and STILL NO PROOF!

Vegas

be careful!

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
Quietsucces

Activity: 126

I am najzenmajsen alt

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 07:39:58 PM

EVERYONE THE DEV  HAS BEEN LEGIT SO FAR  ! PEOPLE ARE TRICKING YOU TO BUY CHEAP COINS !
so who sold 10m coins?  Roll Eyes
WCIR

Activity: 144

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 07:40:28 PM

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 07:42:50 PM

EVERYONE THE DEV  HAS BEEN LEGIT SO FAR  ! PEOPLE ARE TRICKING YOU TO BUY CHEAP COINS !

Was it ONE BLOCK??? or was it sold in different steps. BUY & SELL & BUY & SELL all to yourself. 1M coins 5 times BUY & SELL and you have your 10M... i would say. BUYING OPPORTUNITY, but remember that you can lose, but you will only lose what you invest but you can win A LOT!!!
Quietsucces

Activity: 126

I am najzenmajsen alt

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 07:44:52 PM

Was it ONE BLOCK??? or was it sold in different steps. BUY & SELL & BUY & SELL all to yourself. 1M coins 5 times BUY & SELL and you have your 10M... i would say. BUYING OPPORTUNITY, but remember that you can lose, but you will only lose what you invest but you can win A LOT!!!
it was dumped 750 sat > 500 sat in miliseconds.
pseudonymdude
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 07:47:02 PM

If you bought DRK one and a half years ago, you are a lucky man. Arch lately. NXT, XMR, there are quite a few, whatever you think of them. Others with ongoing development since a long time which havent been big sucesses marketcap-wise. You cant just flip those for 100% on a single day, thats what everyone here is looking for. And coins like this one or the other crap that was added to bittrex over the last 2 weeks is exactly what they get.

Right.  Dash and NXT were good, but you had to buy them early, over a year ago.  XMR is actually down a little from the early days.  Arch hasn't been around long and is likely a pump and dump.  There haven't been many others.  Altcoin market went from being almost equal to BTC's market cap to being around 15% of it.  Perhaps if BTC starts an uptrend again, the altcoin market will follow.

Only a few altcoins have decent tech though.  Most seem to offer nothing.

Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 07:49:37 PM

I had 300K but dumped it to rebuy cheaper. I bought 50K and then market has been disabled.
So, if this coin will die, I have nothing lost in BTC when I bought it at ~300 sats on EmpoEX, except this 50K BT.

And I'm not only one who sold. I'm not a whale even not a bagholder, coz there was much much bigger holders than me, so if they are sold to rebuy, this 10M dump can be from different people.

Too bad I can't say I'm in profit coz I still need to buy expensive medicine for my ill grandma. But she feels much better now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: