Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:24:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitcoinT [BT] | X11 | Lucky Stake | POS | BitTrex  (Read 74367 times)
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 10:05:19 PM

I hope that C-CEX is coming back online as soon as possible so that they can open the wallet and that we get this coin moving again.

PS: Not planning to take any actions in this coin myself, already have enough other things to do, but just want to see this one moving in the right direction and then a dedicated promotion team can take it further.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 10:05:58 PM

UPDATE:

1. If community agrees DEV can have a coin ready by tomorrow.

2.  C-CEX open their wallet so that everybody can deposit coins to their wallets on C-CEX.

3. C-CEX will create a donation wallet so that all people deposit their donation into that address

4. Launch of the new coin can happen tomorrow

Coin specs:

1. Premine block = C-CEX coins amount.

2. Fully POS - reward 5% per year.

DEV will receive 50% of all coins deposit in the deposit address.

Other 50% will be split over the new marketing team.

Can we somehow get the lucky blocks with the swap? That was sort of the key value issue for it. A straight up 5% a year coin is not as interesting. Is the lucky block stuff complicated?

having lucky blocks is pretty easy. So how do you want those? any suggestions?

The initial design was really solid, if it was as presented and honest. 30 days of lucky blocks, with the same odds as presented for the different levels. That was what we all loved. A 20% annual after the 30 days is also good since that is like Mintcoin. Which had a nice balanced design to hold some value over the long run. -- That roadmap later I think looked like Bullshit, but certainly if it is successful after 30 days other options could be considered.

also, I would not rush it, let's get this right and make the coin valuable, if possible.

Mario241077
Legendary

Activity: 1302

ORB has a good chance to grow.

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 10:07:13 PM

so guy's i go sleep find a solution or PM, My offer stays!. This is a quote from my private fortune! Because the DEV has granted me no release!

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
Edkemper

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I love to trade

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 10:08:32 PM

Hi guys, I was out all day and I couldn't read all the pages, and I can't now. I've just two questions.
Who's the new dev?
The coin in stake are lost? will they never go back in spendable balance?

Thanks

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

willzminame

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

TEAM BTX

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 10:10:14 PM

Thank you @Klaasje and @Mario241077 for providing the wallet and the nodes. Really appreciate your help. My wallet has more than 20 active connections now but still i get stuck on block 1960( 2 days behind). Could you please tell me what's wrong with wallet?

and this is the blockchain if it stuck in 1960 Block
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0ENIPCOaLvNaTVvVFpDbzdNbXc/view?usp=sharing

Thank you very much. I'll try it again

EDIT : It works. Thank you so much Smiley

can confirm my blocks are working and up to date and have been able to remove ALL of my BT from bittrex and are in my wallet chillin now thanks to all you guys that have helped Smiley
CryptoClub
Legendary

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 10:10:27 PM

Hi guys, I was out all day and I couldn't read all the pages, and I can't now. I've just two questions.
Who's the new dev?

Thanks

Up in the air I think, but we have raised a large bounty and have a lot of influential bag holders, like BTC architect. So I think we have a chance.

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 10:12:22 PM

UPDATE:

2.  C-CEX open their wallet so that everybody can deposit coins to their wallets on C-CEX.

3. C-CEX will create a donation wallet so that all people deposit their donation into that address

Coin specs:

Can we somehow get the lucky blocks with the swap? That was sort of the key value issue for it. A straight up 5% a year coin is not as interesting. Is the lucky block stuff complicated?

The initial design was really solid, if it was as presented and honest. 30 days of lucky blocks, with the same odds as presented for the different levels. That was what we all loved. A 20% annual after the 30 days is also good since that is like Mintcoin. Which had a nice balanced design to hold some value over the long run. -- That roadmap later I think looked like Bullshit, but certainly if it is successful after 30 days other options could be considered.

also, I would not rush it, let's get this right and make the coin valuable, if possible.

To rush in releasing the coin, yes, but we need to rush in locking the coins, i mean.... nobody knows that there are more strange 3.3M blocks hitting every day or every week.

Priority one should be get all the coins on a exchange and block deposit to that exchange so that the original scammer is not able to make more and more coins.

Priority two is needed making a coin with stable code set so that it doesn't need any forks etc later on, but point one is pretty important, we don't want this dev to generate even more coins and dump on the new team, that is why there is a rush to get all the coins on a exchange and know how much coins there are really available for swapping.
Edkemper

I love to trade

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 10:12:49 PM

Who's the new dev?

Thanks

Up in the air I think, but we have raised a large bounty and have a lot of influential bag holders, like BTC architect. So I think we have a chance.
You mean about my coins locked in stake?

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

johncassa

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 10:22:39 PM

For block the next stake on my pc wallet I have to activate "Lock Wallet"?
willzminame

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

TEAM BTX

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 10:25:42 PM

6211 blocks of transaction history and 43 active connections
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 10:30:49 PM

UPDATE:

Coin specs:

DEv is looking into the lucky block stuff, it is certainly possible to achieve this. Will cost him a little more work, but i believe the bounty looks nice and how better the result how higher the coin price.
andrepierre

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 10:31:21 PM

UPDATE:

Coin specs:

To rush in releasing the coin, yes, but we need to rush in locking the coins, i mean.... nobody knows that there are more strange 3.3M blocks hitting every day or every week.

Priority one should be get all the coins on a exchange and block deposit to that exchange so that the original scammer is not able to make more and more coins.

Priority two is needed making a coin with stable code set so that it doesn't need any forks etc later on, but point one is pretty important, we don't want this dev to generate even more coins and dump on the new team, that is why there is a rush to get all the coins on a exchange and know how much coins there are really available for swapping.

But the biggest priority is to get rid of my bag I caught at 70 sat!!!!
whatdidshedo

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 10:32:03 PM

UPDATE:

Coin specs:

lol so true , like he cares bout people lol

CryptoClub
Legendary

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 10:32:57 PM

Sounds good, let's get them locked in. Long as we have the lucky blocks and such we have an interesting trade coin that people might want to stake and trade. Smiley

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 10:36:57 PM

Sounds good, let's get them locked in. Long as we have the lucky blocks and such we have an interesting trade coin that people might want to stake and trade. Smiley

Time for me to go to sleep. Already trying 14 hours to get stuff in progress here. DEV knows what the requirements are. I hope C-CEX will come back to me, from the moment they confirm , i will put a timer of 48 hours to bring the coins to the C-CEX account, then hopefully dev will be ready with his coin, and hopefully there is also the same amount of donation in the donation address for dev as people agreed on. Cheesy
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 10:39:36 PM

UPDATE:

Coin specs:

lol so true , like he cares bout people lol

If this coin didn't had a community then i didn't spend 14 hours on it. Of course i want to see bigger prices then 70 sats, reminder VOOT Wink if there is a strong community then a lot can happen, remember PINK, remember DOPE. If i already calculate my hours (14 hours) that i have spend here then i'm again working for nothing. You have two type of people here, complainers or people that take action, you can decide which one you are and which one i'm Cheesy
johncassa

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 10:40:23 PM

It would be nice if a big scam came out a big coin Cheesy
CryptoClub
Legendary

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 10:40:46 PM

Time for me to go to sleep. Already trying 14 hours to get stuff in progress here. DEV knows what the requirements are. I hope C-CEX will come back to me, from the moment they confirm , i will put a timer of 48 hours to bring the coins to the C-CEX account, then hopefully dev will be ready with his coin, and hopefully there is also the same amount of donation in the donation address for dev as people agreed on. Cheesy

I will definitely donate and help some. Beyond bag holding or profits, this is good for cryptos to lessen the harm and damage these scammer do.

CryptoClub
Legendary

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 10:41:28 PM

It would be nice if a big scam came out a big coin Cheesy

I think that is a standard crypto. The opposite however would be ideal.

presstab
Legendary

Activity: 1330

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 10:45:10 PM

The super stake code has been activated in 2 days after the genesis block time stamp. That's the 25th of April 2015 15:00 GMT. It has been supposed to remain active for 30 more days, but the dumping has started after these super blocks matured (1440 confirmations; approx. 1 day). So, here you have the drama. If you want to finish with it, remove the super stake code and roll back the block chain to the aforementioned point. This cure isn't much better than the disease, but I don't think anyone is going to fix this wreck of a coin otherwise.

With so many coins being transacted, it would seem like a rollback would screw over a lot of people.

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: