Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:12:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitcoinT [BT] | X11 | Lucky Stake | POS | BitTrex  (Read 74367 times)
Mario241077
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

ORB has a good chance to grow.

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 06:00:26 PM

All,

It's been almost 24 hours since the flaw was discovered.  As i originally stated, if the dev team could not come up with an agreeable solution, we would remove the market.  At this time, we have not heard from the dev team and can only assume malicious intent.  Given that, we have removed the market and will be re-opening the wallet for withdrawals only.  Good luck with the community takeover, we will revisit if the coin stabilizes.

A couple of data points that need to be clarified:

* I do not believe a large dump occurred. There was a deposit for 4.1M coins into a new account (which previously dumped 100k and withdrew all the BTC) but these were never credited because of security alarms.
* Until someone does a full analysis of the blockchain, it is impossible to say how many coins were generated incorrectly.
* There was not a hidden premine, or other exploit that has been seen before.  As far as we can tell, the bug/exploit was located in the complicated lucky staking code.

thanks,
richie

i am impressed!

Why?

Because they have alarms features! The something other exchanges do not have! Better would be a thorough investigation before a Coin is listed! But there is progress! I've long been in the crypto world, I know the beginnings! Believe me this is progress! Smiley I am sorry to say so!

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
johncassa

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 06:02:37 PM

With Cryptsy I never had problems like this .... I do not see all this innocence
B-MoneyXcan

Activity: 633
Merit: 500

B Money Prepaid Mastercard bmoney.io

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 06:05:37 PM

All,

It's been almost 24 hours since the flaw was discovered.  As i originally stated, if the dev team could not come up with an agreeable solution, we would remove the market.  At this time, we have not heard from the dev team and can only assume malicious intent.  Given that, we have removed the market and will be re-opening the wallet for withdrawals only.  Good luck with the community takeover, we will revisit if the coin stabilizes.

* I do not believe a large dump occurred. There was a deposit for 4.1M coins into a new account (which previously dumped 100k and withdrew all the BTC) but these were never credited because of security alarms.
* Until someone does a full analysis of the blockchain, it is impossible to say how many coins were generated incorrectly.
* There was not a hidden premine, or other exploit that has been seen before.  As far as we can tell, the bug/exploit was located in the complicated lucky staking code.

thanks,
richie

With Bittrex is the third time that I lose everything because of a money scam that is blocked. Thanks a lot.

It is not bittrex fault... look, if a coin move up, nobody say 'Thank you Bittrex for massive profit that i made', but when something goes wrong, then it is always the exchange... that is not how it works.

you actually turn me off of wanting anything to do with BT going forward
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 06:06:52 PM

With Cryptsy I never had problems like this .... I do not see all this innocence

yes cryptsy is one of the first! You review more in detail a code, but it often takes longer! But most have no patience yes! They want to make a quick buck! That's the problem, so there are many scammers because many idiots want to make money fast!

A rethink must be!

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 06:07:10 PM

First question:

DID SOMEONE OF COMMUNITY NOTICE THIS BUG???!!!!

Answer:

NO!!!!

So stop blaming Bittrex as a community of maybe 500 people didn't notice this bug, so it is not unlikely that Bittrex also didn't notice it. Remember everybody is always YELLING!!!! WE NEED BITTREX!!! WE NEED TO GET ON IT NOW!!! and when it is on and it goes wrong then blaming bittrex is a little too easy.
johncassa

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 06:08:03 PM

All,

thanks,
richie

With Bittrex is the third time that I lose everything because of a money scam that is blocked. Thanks a lot.

It is not bittrex fault... look, if a coin move up, nobody say 'Thank you Bittrex for massive profit that i made', but when something goes wrong, then it is always the exchange... that is not how it works.
One thing you gain or lose with trading ... another thing is to lose everything for coins scam
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 06:09:40 PM

All,

thanks,
richie

One thing you gain or lose with trading ... another thing is to lose everything for coins scam

How much did you lose?
If it is less than 1btc let it go.

twitter @antiiclimax
johncassa

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 06:10:24 PM

All,

thanks,
richie

How much did you lose?

4BTC this time
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 06:11:50 PM

my condolences, shit Sad

johncassa

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 06:13:07 PM

All,

thanks,
richie

How much did you lose?

4BTC this time

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 06:13:24 PM

All,

thanks,
richie

I believe that Bittrex has improve their services a lot, if Bittrex didn't say anything then nobody would even notice that something was wrong, and then DEV would be dumping 20 BTC today, another 20 BTC tomorrow, and another 40 BTC the day after tomorrow.

After the fork nobody said anything, i'm even pretty sure that nobody check the source. So maybe everybody has to THANK Bittrex that they identify this problem and that we didn't lose a lot more!

Anyway: the past is the past... Lets focus us on the future. Fork - stable coin - and move forward again.
B-MoneyXcan

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 06:13:38 PM

First question:

DID SOMEONE OF COMMUNITY NOTICE THIS BUG???!!!!

Answer:

NO!!!!

So stop blaming Bittrex as a community of maybe 500 people didn't notice this bug, so it is not unlikely that Bittrex also didn't notice it. Remember everybody is always YELLING!!!! WE NEED BITTREX!!! WE NEED TO GET ON IT NOW!!! and when it is on and it goes wrong then blaming bittrex is a little too easy.

Just the cheerleaders hungry for a nice profit we're hyping trex, as usual.
anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 06:14:08 PM

All,

thanks,
richie

How much did you lose?

4BTC this time

How is that 4btc?
If so, I lost 18btc.

Enough with the whole "poor me" attitude.
Youre creating a negative vibe, which is detrimental to you gaining any sort of roi.

twitter @antiiclimax
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 06:15:46 PM

All,

thanks,
richie

How much did you lose?

4BTC this time

How is that 4btc?
If so, I lost 18btc.

Youre creating a negative vibe, which is only detrimental to you gaining any sort of roi.

what?? oh no!!!

johncassa

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 06:16:37 PM

All,

thanks,
richie

How much did you lose?

4BTC this time

How is that 4btc?
If so, I lost 18btc.

Youre creating a negative vibe, which is detrimental to you gaining any sort of roi.

That was my whole budget
anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 06:18:23 PM

All,

thanks,
richie

How much did you lose?

4BTC this time

How is that 4btc?
If so, I lost 18btc.

That was my whole budget

Let me teach you something.

NEVER GO ALL IN.

Step away from your computer and reflect on the blatant mishandling of your $.

twitter @antiiclimax
B-MoneyXcan

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 06:20:10 PM

Only invest what you can afford to lose.
johncassa

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 06:20:36 PM

All,

thanks,
richie

How much did you lose?

4BTC this time

How is that 4btc?
If so, I lost 18btc.

That was my whole budget

Let me teach you something.

NEVER GO ALL IN.

Step away from your computer and reflect on the blatant mishandling of your $.

Yes, all in it's wrong.....but here we are talking about money scam and not trading
CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 06:25:59 PM

Asiacoin tricked every major exchange in the past. Looks like Bittrex is handling it in a fair way, withdrawals, then hopefully relisting if we get the issues worked out.

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 06:26:09 PM

All,

thanks,
richie

How much did you lose?

4BTC this time

How is that 4btc?
If so, I lost 18btc.

That was my whole budget

OMG, sorry to hear that.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: