Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:16:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitcoinT [BT] | X11 | Lucky Stake | POS | BitTrex  (Read 74367 times)
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 05:35:57 PM

Some of these newcomers.  Roll Eyes

twitter @antiiclimax

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
johncassa

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 05:36:47 PM

If it was not for scammers this coin would rise quietly 1000/2000 or even more sats
Diggio

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 05:37:22 PM

Latest list:

BitcoinT take-over crowdfund starts here!

Users who quote this commit themselves to fund X coins to the developer(s) who fixes this coin.

If BitcoinT is fixed and still "up-and-running" (including a Github) 7 days after the fix, the payment(s) will be made directly to a BT address provided by the take-over developer(s), within 48 hours.

Funders:
MaGNeT: 250,000 BT
Placebo : 100,000 BT
vgo : 55,000 BT
mrz123 : 250,000 BT
Fielding: 200,000 BT
Digital_Currency_LTD: 5,000 BT
GetGuap$ : 1,000 BT
ACICHEAD: 50,000 BT
ozkraut: 500 BT
david1365: 2,000 BT
Klaasje: 10,000 BT
utclover: 100,000 BT
efelerinefendisi: 25,000 BT
flip21: 50,000BT
ObscureBean: 650 BT
Real789 : 2,000 BT
willzminame : 5,000 BT
BTCarchitect : 500,000 BTC
Battareus : 1.69 BetcoinT
Diggio: 200,000 BT

Quote, add yourself to this list and put in the amount you want to fund!

DEV SUGGESTIONS:

Put your name here above

Donating 500k BT

Are you sure 500,000 BT??? That is a lot Cheesy. This is already more then 1,600,000 BT coins!!!! Close to 10%!!! OK 6% now Cheesy
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 05:39:13 PM

If it was not for scammers this coin would rise quietly 1000/2000 or even more sats

It still can... It remains me of VOOT , was trading at 60 sats, original dev ran away, and then a Hero community member took it over and VOOT was almost $1M worth!!!! and then they screw things up, but anyway, with powerful peopel on board, a lot can happen.

1. Stable coin (maybe some masternode include)
2. Project team - Promotion people - AS IMPORTANT AS THE COIN ITSELF!!!

and BT is again in business.
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 05:39:33 PM

As a holder of Hyperstake since pretty much the first day it came out, we could not ask for a more talented and ethical developer. Presstab is the best there is.

@Presstab , I feel it is VERY important to keep your name on this as the dev, because if you do that the price will go through the roof. Even if your not active, and making upgrades, just having your name on it (trust), will keep price very high, and will recover most of the losses. Im personally not heavily invested about .25 BTC, but there are many here that have invested much much more.

*IF we keep the lucky stake we need to trim it down quite a bit, by  say 80% across the board. This will attract investors, and more importantly keep inflation way down.

Thank you in advance.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
johncassa

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 05:42:42 PM

It still can... It remains me of VOOT , was trading at 60 sats, original dev ran away, and then a Hero community member took it over and VOOT was almost $1M worth!!!! and then they screw things up, but anyway, with powerful peopel on board, a lot can happen.

You can not create you a premine of 2 million BT without need of donations? 10% of the coin does not seem little.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 05:42:53 PM

@MaGNeT, mrz123, Fielding, utclover, BTCarchitect, Diggio

Maybe it is time to setup a IRC session or so and arrange a meeting so that we can create a project team around this coin?

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 05:44:41 PM

You can not create you a premine of 2 million BT without need of donations? 10% of the coin does not seem little.

Sorry, don't understand what you try to say...
5trade

Activity: 298

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 05:45:11 PM

Latest list:

BitcoinT take-over crowdfund starts here!

Users who quote this commit themselves to fund X coins to the developer(s) who fixes this coin.

If BitcoinT is fixed and still "up-and-running" (including a Github) 7 days after the fix, the payment(s) will be made directly to a BT address provided by the take-over developer(s), within 48 hours.

Funders:
MaGNeT: 250,000 BT
Placebo : 100,000 BT
vgo : 55,000 BT
mrz123 : 250,000 BT
Fielding: 200,000 BT
Digital_Currency_LTD: 5,000 BT
GetGuap$ : 1,000 BT
ACICHEAD: 50,000 BT
ozkraut: 500 BT
david1365: 2,000 BT
Klaasje: 10,000 BT
utclover: 100,000 BT
efelerinefendisi: 25,000 BT
flip21: 50,000BT
ObscureBean: 650 BT
Real789 : 2,000 BT
willzminame : 5,000 BT
BTCarchitect : 500,000 BTC
Battareus : 1.69 BetcoinT
Diggio: 200,000 BT

Quote, add yourself to this list and put in the amount you want to fund!

DEV SUGGESTIONS:

Put your name here above

Donating 500k BT

Are you sure 500,000 BT??? That is a lot Cheesy. This is already more then 1,600,000 BT coins!!!! Close to 10%!!! OK 6% now Cheesy

I want to donate and help, but wallet not syncing and what about funds on exchanges?
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 05:47:02 PM

As a holder of Hyperstake since pretty much the first day it came out, we could not ask for a more talented and ethical developer. Presstab is the best there is.

@Presstab , I feel it is VERY important to keep your name on this as the dev, because if you do that the price will go through the roof. Even if your not active, and making upgrades, just having your name on it (trust), will keep price very high, and will recover most of the losses. Im personally not heavily invested about .25 BTC, but there are many here that have invested much much more.

*IF we keep the lucky stake we need to trim it down quite a bit, by  say 80% across the board. This will attract investors, and more importantly keep inflation way down.

Thank you in advance.

Vegas

Yes, he is very talented, i must agree with that. And i also have to agree with you, if he is on board and don't need to do the communication etc then he should only check messages from the PR manager for urgent problems.

Time to setup a IRC session, time to create a team, time to decide how to fix. Time to take necessary actions. Donation is almost 2M, someone added another 200k.
richiela

Activity: 937

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 05:48:16 PM

All,

It's been almost 24 hours since the flaw was discovered.  As i originally stated, if the dev team could not come up with an agreeable solution, we would remove the market.  At this time, we have not heard from the dev team and can only assume malicious intent.  Given that, we have removed the market and will be re-opening the wallet for withdrawals only.  Good luck with the community takeover, we will revisit if the coin stabilizes.

A couple of data points that need to be clarified:

* I do not believe a large dump occurred. There was a deposit for 4.1M coins into a new account (which previously dumped 100k and withdrew all the BTC) but these were never credited because of security alarms.
* Until someone does a full analysis of the blockchain, it is impossible to say how many coins were generated incorrectly.
* There was not a hidden premine, or other exploit that has been seen before.  As far as we can tell, the bug/exploit was located in the complicated lucky staking code.

thanks,
richie

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
Mario241077
Legendary

Activity: 1302

ORB has a good chance to grow.

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 05:50:20 PM

i have a wallet too and this is sync
i have a small value of this, and the most sell after mining

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 05:51:16 PM

All,

It's been almost 24 hours since the flaw was discovered.  As i originally stated, if the dev team could not come up with an agreeable solution, we would remove the market.  At this time, we have not heard from the dev team and can only assume malicious intent.  Given that, we have removed the market and will be re-opening the wallet for withdrawals only.  Good luck with the community takeover, we will revisit if the coin stabilizes.

* I do not believe a large dump occurred. There was a deposit for 4.1M coins into a new account (which previously dumped 100k and withdrew all the BTC) but these were never credited because of security alarms.
* Until someone does a full analysis of the blockchain, it is impossible to say how many coins were generated incorrectly.
* There was not a hidden premine, or other exploit that has been seen before.  As far as we can tell, the bug/exploit was located in the complicated lucky staking code.

thanks,
richie

Can you lock up the account that had the 4.1M?
QUite obvious that is exploited coins, especially if they created a new account for the deposit.

twitter @antiiclimax
johncassa

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 05:51:34 PM

All,

thanks,
richie

With Bittrex is the third time that I lose everything because of a money scam that is blocked. Thanks a lot.
Mario241077
Legendary

Activity: 1302

ORB has a good chance to grow.

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 05:54:03 PM

All,

thanks,
richie

i am impressed!

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 05:56:00 PM

All,

thanks,
richie

i am impressed!

Why?

twitter @antiiclimax
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 05:56:33 PM

All,

thanks,
richie

i am impressed!

If I understand correctly, bittrex is asking us to be thankful for protecting us from further dumps. Well, thanks bittrex. Problem with that is that I was of the impression you would only list coins after revising the code. Obviously I have been wrong.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 05:56:37 PM

All,

thanks,
richie

Thanks Richie. for the update. Thanks to revisit the coin when it is stable again after community takeover. That is why i love Bittrex Smiley
johncassa

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 05:58:38 PM

Solution easy and painless as always
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 05:59:21 PM

All,

thanks,
richie

With Bittrex is the third time that I lose everything because of a money scam that is blocked. Thanks a lot.

It is not bittrex fault... look, if a coin move up, nobody say 'Thank you Bittrex for massive profit that i made', but when something goes wrong, then it is always the exchange... that is not how it works.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: