Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:57:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitcoinT [BT] | X11 | Lucky Stake | POS | BitTrex  (Read 74367 times)
CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 07:53:08 PM

I wonder if the max amount of lucky stakes was actually exceeded.
Meaning.

the 60,000 coin lucky block stake.. OP states Max 1 block per day. I wonder if there were more than 1 block.
Same with the 5,000 and 15,000 lucky rewards.

This would put the final total waaaay out of wack.

All I know is the two lucky blocks I have won at 5k match the odds correctly since I have a good amount of the coin, staking most of the time, beyond that, no idea.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
david1365
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 07:53:24 PM

WTS 44000 BT for 0.1 BTC
I bought at 825 on bittrex
Also i will give you 20160 VPN + 1 lifetime playboy account  Grin
vgo
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 07:55:05 PM

Thank you @Klaasje and @Mario241077 for providing the wallet and the nodes. Really appreciate your help. My wallet has more than 20 active connections now but still i get stuck on block 1960( 2 days behind). Could you please tell me what's wrong with wallet?

and this is the blockchain if it stuck in 1960 Block
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0ENIPCOaLvNaTVvVFpDbzdNbXc/view?usp=sharing
Mario241077
Legendary

Activity: 1302

ORB has a good chance to grow.

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 07:56:01 PM

How do I use nodes ?

make a

bitcoint.conf

in the folder in win C:\Users\your username\AppData\Roaming\BitcoinT

4way=1
sse2=1
par=4
upnp=1
server=1
dns=1
dnsseed=1
forcednsseed=1
daemon=1
listen=1
testnet=0
maxconnections=200
gen=0
genproclimit=2
staking=1
stakegen=1
maxreceivebuffer=5000
maxsendbuffer=1000
dbcache=100
dblogsize=250

rpcuser=your name
rpcpassword=ypur paasword

rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
rpcallowip=your PC IP

port=15047
rpcport=15048

addnode=85.25.214.214
addnode=80.56.214.86
addnode=144.76.238.2
addnode=188.2.43.41
addnode=185.82.216.76
addnode=71.56.38.220
addnode=185.14.30.217
addnode=64.121.9.200
addnode=76.4.24.149
addnode=188.166.126.70
addnode=107.181.174.245
addnode=217.12.203.74
addnode=178.33.228.14
addnode=84.25.42.239
addnode=199.187.255.27
addnode=213.47.7.54
addnode=185.82.216.76
addnode=94.213.57.4
addnode=
addnode=

i dont have a name and password for this??

rpcuser=your name
rpcpassword=ypur paasword

choose one Smiley

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
Dirgantara

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 07:57:00 PM

Thank you @Klaasje and @Mario241077 for providing the wallet and the nodes. Really appreciate your help. My wallet has more than 20 active connections now but still i get stuck on block 1960( 2 days behind). Could you please tell me what's wrong with wallet?

and this is the blockchain if it stuck in 1960 Block
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0ENIPCOaLvNaTVvVFpDbzdNbXc/view?usp=sharing

Thank you very much. I'll try it again

EDIT : It works. Thank you so much Smiley
B-MoneyXcan

Activity: 633

B Money Prepaid Mastercard bmoney.io

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 07:57:09 PM

WTS

27+K BT for total of .01 BTC

presstab
Legendary

Activity: 1330

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 08:08:38 PM

I am from HyperStake https://github.com/hyperstake/hyperstake

I have worked on some other coins as well. Looking at the source code posted, the superstake reward seems overly complicated, and I suppose that is intentionally done so that it was easier to sneak in a giant stake.

I am almost interested in porting over my block explorer code so that I can index all of the transactions and addresses and see who has what balance.

Hmm looks like a decent amount of work to be done for this coin.

I believe a 1.6M BT coin reward is not too bad to do that decent amount of work? Wink Of course i don't know how decent that amount is?

I believe that most of us want to see it again trading on Bittrex and having a good dev that continue working on the coin.

Not sure exactly how much work, I would guess 10+ hours if it includes redesigning some of the PoS code and also blacklisting some addresses. I would be able to provide a clean working fork, but I wouldn't be able to keep developing more for the coin after the fork. I have a lot of projects that take my time up as it is. With a good base code you shouldn't need much additional development though. Also a community takeover typically will need a strong leader, even if not a coder, that can help organize decisions for the community.

Well thats my two cents. You all let me know if you need me.

That is a decent amount of time, but also when you would say 1.6M coins is worth 100sats then it is 1.6 BTC and then 10 hours of work is nicely paid, i believe. BT was trading at 600sats before it was delisted, but lets keep it realistic 200 - 300sats max. in the short term, so then it is 3.2 BTC - 4.8 BTC for a stable coin that doesn't need much of addition development. Are you able to add masternodes?

As a holder of Hyperstake since pretty much the first day it came out, we could not ask for a more talented and ethical developer. Presstab is the best there is.

@Presstab , I feel it is VERY important to keep your name on this as the dev, because if you do that the price will go through the roof. Even if your not active, and making upgrades, just having your name on it (trust), will keep price very high, and will recover most of the losses. Im personally not heavily invested about .25 BTC, but there are many here that have invested much much more.

*IF we keep the lucky stake we need to trim it down quite a bit, by  say 80% across the board. This will attract investors, and more importantly keep inflation way down.

Thank you in advance.

Vegas

Hi guys, I appreciate the kind words and the opportunity to look at sorting out the coin for you. At this point I think it will consume a lot of time, and I am scared off a bit by the fact that we don't know how much the scamdevs have added to the money supply, and whether it is still being added, and why getinfo is not showing the correct supply. All of this could be sorted out with a bit of custom code/reversing malicious code.

I think this deal has a little too much hair for me, but I wish you all the best of luck finding someone to help you patch it up. There are plenty of us around here at bct that are fully capable of investigating this issue Smiley

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 08:09:00 PM

WTS

that is 27 sats per coin or what? Smiley
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 08:14:42 PM

Proposal:

1. BT COINS WILL BE SWAPPED TO BTX COINS

2. I HAVE FIND A DEV THAT WILL MAKE A NEW COIN AND ALL EXISTING COINS WILL BE SWAP TO THE NEW COIN. I CALL IT BTX (i don't know why, but it is better to use a new name)

3. WILL ASK C-CEX TO OPEN THEIR WALLET AGAIN AND EVERYBODY HAS TO DEPOSIT ALL THEIR COINS ON C-CEX.

4. DEV WILL GENERATE NEW COIN. PREMINE THE COINS FOR THE SWAP AND C-CEX WILL DO THE SWAP.

5. A TEAM HAS TO BE SETUP TO CONTINUE PROMOTION THE COIN.

6. I WILL NOT BE PART OF THE TEAM (I HAVE OTHER THINGS TO DO)

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 08:20:29 PM

Just created a takeover thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1039964.0

People that want to be part of the new coin, please have a look.
B-MoneyXcan

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 08:23:14 PM

WTS

that is 27 sats per coin or what? Smiley

something like that.
Its like 27700 approx

david1365
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 08:24:38 PM

Wallet need to be clean, my panda antivirus, detect virus.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 08:27:41 PM

Lets take some action here:

Someone that i know can make a new X11 type of coin. Just a standard stable coin with X number of coins as premine to do the swap. I would suggest that a part of the donation will go to the person that create the coin, then we need a team, per team member we have to allocate a amount of coins so that they keep on working for the coin and are in for the long run.

I'm not interested at all to be part of the team as i'm too busy with my own project but i believe there were a few. So please, speak out if you agree to create a new coin, do a swap on C-CEX and have a promotion team ready to promote the coin.
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 08:29:03 PM

Wallet need to be clean, my panda antivirus, detect virus.

take my wallet is clean with kaspersky

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 08:31:35 PM

How the community is considering a conversion to another Coin Prices per BT 50-100 satoshi I can not say exactly! Most would still have a loss, but better than nothing!

I rather think 50 Satoshi, because the Dev's Scam unknow Amount of Coins

i'm now out for a while, think about it!

As I said before I had even had this experience! and I went completely empty-handed!!

Post it I'll read it later! I just want to simply read opinions! No Promise!

once again talk about it! I strongly do for you! Because I feel with you

I can not promise anything! Because I only have to convince the DEV yet!

It sucks I know, but better than having nothing! And I know!

SalimNagamato
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 08:34:00 PM

Someone that i know can make a new X11 type of coin. Just a standard stable coin with X number of coins as premine to do the swap. I would suggest that a part of the donation will go to the person that create the coin, then we need a team, per team member we have to allocate a amount of coins so that they keep on working for the coin and are in for the long run.

I'm not interested at all to be part of the team as i'm too busy with my own project but i believe there were a few. So please, speak out if you agree to create a new coin, do a swap on C-CEX and have a promotion team ready to promote the coin.

I can fork an X11 coin very easily
but what for ? if no innovation and nothing special
if the lucky blocks of this coin were legit and without a cheating dev. it is innovative, and could create a very big and secure network with many 50k wallets after 30 days...

not hashing, folding and curing (check FLDC merged-folding! reuse good GPUs)
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 08:36:48 PM

if the lucky blocks of this coin were legit and without a cheating dev. it is innovative, and could create a very big and secure network with many 50k wallets after 30 days...

I think if you would help the people would be better than nothing
and good for the crypto world

B-MoneyXcan

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 08:38:55 PM

Without knowing the exact number of coins in existence a fork is useless. We need a block explorer up and running to see all the wallets, transactions and stake amounts. Then we can move forward on a clean slate. Bittrex would also need to destroy the coins that we're deposited. But this does not account for extra coins that users have received, reason we need to see every wallet
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 08:40:32 PM

Without knowing the exact number of coins in existence a fork is useless. We need a block explorer up and running to see all the wallets, transactions and stake amounts. Then we can move forward on a clean slate. Bittrex would also need to destroy the coins that we're deposited. But this does not account for extra coins that users have received, reason we need to see every wallet

that's true also, shit

But Jung's we need a solution, so it can not go on! Brain in! This must end!

STEALTHMODE

Activity: 329
Merit: 250

No TX Fees #JustRaiBlocks

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 08:42:19 PM

All,

It's been almost 24 hours since the flaw was discovered.  As i originally stated, if the dev team could not come up with an agreeable solution, we would remove the market.  At this time, we have not heard from the dev team and can only assume malicious intent.  Given that, we have removed the market and will be re-opening the wallet for withdrawals only.  Good luck with the community takeover, we will revisit if the coin stabilizes.

A couple of data points that need to be clarified:

* I do not believe a large dump occurred. There was a deposit for 4.1M coins into a new account (which previously dumped 100k and withdrew all the BTC) but these were never credited because of security alarms.
* Until someone does a full analysis of the blockchain, it is impossible to say how many coins were generated incorrectly.
* There was not a hidden premine, or other exploit that has been seen before.  As far as we can tell, the bug/exploit was located in the complicated lucky staking code.

thanks,
richie

And again they did not make the right decision! It's not the first time they made the wrong dicision to put a coin on their exchange! Way too fast and they are accountable for a lot of money loss. Sorry for your loss guys!
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: