Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:08:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CREDITS [CRE] | SHA256 | SIDECHAIN | NEW BLOCK-DEPOSIT FEATURE | OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 57352 times)
GreydonIselmoe

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Credits [CRE] - Community Manager

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 04:55:22 AM

I'm getting an error while synchronizing the credit wallet (bitcoin is already sync)
It hapens at the coin age of 5 weeks.

"Error moving claim tip. "Expected active credits block: 0000000078.....0004f, was 000000001b......203a."
"Credits Failed to connect best block"
Only option is to pres OK and the wallet closes/crashes...
Tried also the older versions, but same issue.
Any advise on that?

Thanks.

"2a) Open up command prompt and navigate to where you have the credits-qt.exe located.
2b) type: start credits-qt.exe -checklevel=2 -reindex"

Or you could download the Bitcoin blockchain and reinstall the credits client along with its binaries. Cheesy Reindexing is a pain and takes forever. :I

The blockchain download might take as long as a reindex, depending on your DL speed though Wink Personally I'd just run a reindex.

████████  The next evolutionary step in crypto-currency | Sidechain technology - Claimable - sha256   ███████
████████████████  C R E D I T S - [C R E]  ███████████████
◥ Proof of Work / Proof of Deposit mining system ◥ Official Website ◥ Bitcointalk Thread ◥ Exchange
johnnysof

Activity: 534
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 06:49:00 AM

I'm getting an error while synchronizing the credit wallet (bitcoin is already sync)
It hapens at the coin age of 5 weeks.

"Error moving claim tip. "Expected active credits block: 0000000078.....0004f, was 000000001b......203a."
"Credits Failed to connect best block"
Only option is to pres OK and the wallet closes/crashes...
Tried also the older versions, but same issue.
Any advise on that?

Thanks.

"2a) Open up command prompt and navigate to where you have the credits-qt.exe located.
2b) type: start credits-qt.exe -checklevel=2 -reindex"

Or you could download the Bitcoin blockchain and reinstall the credits client along with its binaries. Cheesy Reindexing is a pain and takes forever. :I

The blockchain download might take as long as a reindex, depending on your DL speed though Wink Personally I'd just run a reindex.
Thanks a lot for the suggestions,
I'm downloading the torrent now. The wallet is empty (just started now). Downloading the Bitcoin chain toke forever (3 days), but fully sync. Strange is that the error comes while getting the credits chain. I also deleted it complete and tried re download it...same issue.
Anyway, will let you know if it works with the torrent.
Thanks again!
Gabriel Eiger (OP)

Activity: 280

Lead developer of Credits [CRE]

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 06:58:17 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2015, 07:13:09 AM by Gabriel Eiger

I'm downloading the torrent now. The wallet is empty (just started now). Downloading the Bitcoin chain toke forever (3 days), but fully sync. Strange is that the error comes while getting the credits chain. I also deleted it complete and tried re download it...same issue.
Thanks again!

I would definitely go for the torrent download.

As mentioned elsewhere, work is ongoing for a fix to this issue. The error message means that you have a corrupted database that holds the state between Bitcoin and Credits. To be more specific it's the directory bitcon_chainstatecla in the working directory.

As a side note - there's a welcome bonus of 10 CRE once you have the wallet in sync. Send your address here and I'll send it over. Or, you could register on the webwallet at http://creditswallet.info and I'll send the bonus there.

████████  The next evolutionary step in crypto-currency | Sidechain technology - Claimable - sha256   ███████
◥ Proof of Work / Proof of Deposit mining system ◥ Official Website ◥ Bitcointalk Thread ◥ Exchange
johnnysof

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 09:28:19 AM

Thanks again!

As mentioned elsewhere, work is ongoing for a fix to this issue. The error message means that you have a corrupted database that holds the state between Bitcoin and Credits. To be more specific it's the directory bitcon_chainstatecla in the working directory.

As a side note - there's a welcome bonus of 10 CRE once you have the wallet in sync. Send your address here and I'll send it over. Or, you could register on the webwallet at http://creditswallet.info and I'll send the bonus there.

Alright, I got it. Few more minutes and I have the torrent. Thanks again, also to everybody, for the greate support (it would be good if other coins also have such a good comunity!) and for the welcome bonus (will come back to it as soon as I get it working).
Hope this coin would proceed on the good way of development.
Cheers!
Gabriel Eiger (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 09:53:22 AM

Thanks again!

Alright, I got it. Few more minutes and I have the torrent. Thanks again, also to everybody, for the greate support (it would be good if other coins also have such a good comunity!) and for the welcome bonus (will come back to it as soon as I get it working).
Cheers!

Sounds good.
Read through the instructions here, especially the part regarding making files editable recursively.
http://credits-currency.org/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=517

Also, one final word of advice - be careful in force shutting down the wallet. It is probably working on updating the blockchains. If output is coming continually in debug.log in the working directory, then everything is probably working as intended.

TrentonD072

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 05:31:08 PM

Installed the wallet last night, downloaded the Blockchain torrent while I was sleeping, and syncing the remaining blocks now. Looking forward to jumping on board with all of you!

Just thought I'd say hello Smiley
yaoxin

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 05:53:34 PM

News for exchange?
Gabriel Eiger (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 07:02:03 PM

Installed the wallet last night, downloaded the Blockchain torrent while I was sleeping, and syncing the remaining blocks now. Looking forward to jumping on board with all of you!

Welcome Trenton.

If you want to get started mining with a GPU there are instructions on http://credits-currency.org/viewforum.php?f=18. The instructions are lying a little since the source for the miners are out now, so GPU mining should be possible on Linux as well.

There's a welcome bonus of 10 CRE once you have the wallet in sync so just post your address here and I'll send it over.

Join the IRC listed in the OP, it's well frequented and people are usually helping out with any problems with regards to the coin that you may have.

Again, welcome!

Gabriel Eiger (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 07:02:46 PM

News for exchange?

Three different exchanges have been approached. I do not have the current status of them however. But work is ongoing.

TrentonD072

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 07:25:47 PM

Welcome Trenton.

If you want to get started mining with a GPU there are instructions on http://credits-currency.org/viewforum.php?f=18. The instructions are lying a little since the source for the miners are out now, so GPU mining should be possible on Linux as well.

There's a welcome bonus of 10 CRE once you have the wallet in sync so just post your address here and I'll send it over.

Join the IRC listed in the OP, it's well frequented and people are usually helping out with any problems with regards to the coin that you may have.

Again, welcome!

Awesome, thanks for the additional info! My address is: 1Fs1E8FMEX1NwGZD7uJTTeDpjZE2bNPmg1

I'm stoked to be a part of this Smiley
johnnysof

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 07:35:26 PM

Thanks again!

Thanks to everybody! Now is up and running!
Cheers
Cheers!

Sounds good.
Read through the instructions here, especially the part regarding making files editable recursively.
http://credits-currency.org/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=517

Also, one final word of advice - be careful in force shutting down the wallet. It is probably working on updating the blockchains. If output is coming continually in debug.log in the working directory, then everything is probably working as intended.
Gabriel Eiger (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 07:50:36 PM

Welcome Trenton.

Again, welcome!

Awesome, thanks for the additional info! My address is: 1Fs1E8FMEX1NwGZD7uJTTeDpjZE2bNPmg1

Ok, bonus sent to you. Used the web wallet that's listed in the ANN OP. Quite useful, register an account there if you want to.

GreydonIselmoe

Activity: 294

Credits [CRE] - Community Manager

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 08:41:10 PM

Welcome Trenton.

Again, welcome!

Welcome Trenton! Nice seeing you from bustabit.com Smiley If you have any questions feel free to ask, I'm available most of the time on these forums and on the IRC channel, #CreditsCurrency !

Gabriel Eiger (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 09:43:50 PM

GPU miners source added to official Github account, enabling Linux GPU mining!

The updated sources of ccminer and sgminer, adapted for Credits, have been added to the official Github account.

Sgminer can be found at https://github.com/credits-currency/sgminer.

Ccminer can be found at https://github.com/credits-currency/ccminer-tpsp.

This will enable GPU mining with Linux as well as Windows. Both versions have been verified to work with Linux, but the miners have to be built form source, prebuilt binaries have not been created yet.

For questions, visit the official IRC channel or the forum listed in the initial post.

MRKLYE
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 10:24:34 PM

GPU miners source added to official Github account, enabling Linux GPU mining!

The updated sources of ccminer and sgminer, adapted for Credits, have been added to the official Github account.

Sgminer can be found at https://github.com/credits-currency/sgminer.

Ccminer can be found at https://github.com/credits-currency/ccminer-tpsp.

This will enable GPU mining with Linux as well as Windows. Both versions have been verified to work with Linux, but the miners have to be built form source, prebuilt binaries have not been created yet.

For questions, visit the official IRC channel or the forum listed in the initial post.

Awesome!

Now I imagine tons of folks will start mining.
Difficulty is still pretty damn low and anyone with GPU's should grab some blocks.

I hear exchanges are being contacted so we're likely to see it officially listed somewhere soon

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
███▀```````````````````▀███
███`````````````````````````███
██```````````██``██````````````██
██````````▄▄▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄▄`````````██
██`````````▀██████████████▄````````██
██`````````````███`````▀████`````````██
▐█▌`````````````███`````▄███▀`````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███████████▄``````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███```````████````````▐█▌
██`````````````███`````▄▄████````````██
██`````````▄██████████████▀````````██
██````````▀▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀▀`````````██
██```````````██``██````````````██
███`````````````````````````███
███▄```````````````````▄███
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

██████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MrDjAK

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 12:47:44 PM

Thanks for miner
BitmoreCoin

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 02:06:47 PM

Is the hashing algorithm ASIC resistant?
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 02:09:07 PM

That's what I would like to know because I wouldn't mind getting my mining on if this coin is because I don't have any Nvidia Graphics cards and the computer I have with my AMD graphics card is out to lunch right now and my laptop can't mine any of these coins to save my life lmao

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 04:10:03 PM

Somebody get this man a brain transplant.
Hahahaha Wolf!!! That's some funny shit right there mate Smiley I like that lmfao But seriously it would be nice to use some ASICS to mine this coin that's for sure..... Just saying...... lol Wink

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

Gabriel Eiger (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 05:34:04 PM

Thanks for miner

No problem. Any questions on how to get started, write here, on the forum or on IRC.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: