Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:37:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AURORACOIN - Empowering Financial Freedom  (Read 138024 times)
soltantgris

Activity: 741
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 01:49:31 AM

I feel honored and will work hard connecting people with what is, in my opinion, one of the best project in crypto.  Auroracoin will soon be under spotlight - for good reasons, and I am lucky to be part of it.  ''History in the Making'' is what I have in mind when working with these guys from Iceland, Netherlands, Canada, US and Austria, and I'm pretty sure they feel the same.

There is other people here wanting to participate to this journey.  Just PM me !  To achieve our goals, tens of people will be needed.  My rôle is to develop social media auroracoin channels, and I would welcome as much help as possible.  Join me on skype, slack, twitter, PM, no matter.  AUR is easy to mine, cheap to buy, and there is not a single better moment to jump in - believe me.  

Yan

Was not lying back then, we see it lately, and I copy this message because the content is still true right now :

Auroracoin will get a LOT of exposure in Iceland starting in 3 weeks.  Newspaper, websites, radio, bus station poster... all to present the new ISX exchange, and offer people alternative to the actual criminal money creation system.  They are thousands protesting in the street.  There is a reason, and it is not only because the prime minister is a criminal (rain is raining).  They just don't want to accept anymore to get raped, and have the chance to force changes.

We will offer changes.

Auroracoin is cheap.  It was cheap when I jumped in the second time (was 0.04$, but was 10$ the first time!).  It is cheap today at 0.21$.  How lucky we are to have an opportunity to support such great project, AND be early adopters !  

Enjoy the ride.

Or join the battle.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Porte

Activity: 489

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 09:09:00 AM

I feel honored and will work hard connecting people with what is, in my opinion, one of the best project in crypto.  Auroracoin will soon be under spotlight - for good reasons, and I am lucky to be part of it.  ''History in the Making'' is what I have in mind when working with these guys from Iceland, Netherlands, Canada, US and Austria, and I'm pretty sure they feel the same.

There is other people here wanting to participate to this journey.  Just PM me !  To achieve our goals, tens of people will be needed.  My rôle is to develop social media auroracoin channels, and I would welcome as much help as possible.  Join me on skype, slack, twitter, PM, no matter.  AUR is easy to mine, cheap to buy, and there is not a single better moment to jump in - believe me.  

Yan

Was not lying back then, we see it lately, and I copy this message because the content is still true right now :

Auroracoin will get a LOT of exposure in Iceland starting in 3 weeks.  Newspaper, websites, radio, bus station poster... all to present the new ISX exchange, and offer people alternative to the actual criminal money creation system.  They are thousands protesting in the street.  There is a reason, and it is not only tgribecause the prime minister is a criminal (rain is raining).  They just don't want to accept anymore to get raped, and have the chance to force changes.

We will offer changes.

Auroracoin is cheap.  It was cheap when I jumped in the second time (was 0.04$, but was 10$ the first time!).  It is cheap today at 0.21$.  How lucky we are to have an opportunity to support such great project, AND be early adopters !  

Enjoy the ride.

Or join the battle.

Hi soltantgris.

It seems your prediction was right Smiley

Let me ask you one question please you said above ''Auroracoin will get a LOT of exposure in Iceland starting in 3 weeks.  Newspaper, websites, radio, bus station poster... all to present the new ISX exchange,''

Is it because the new ISX exchange will be out to be used? and how do you know will be exposed to newspaper, radio etc.?..do you have evidence of this or are you predicting this again and if you are I hope you are right again Smiley
soltantgris

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 09:43:24 AM

I have evidences of that.  We have contacts within medias, we will pay thousands of dollars (or gazillions of ISK) for advertisement. That alone will give us a lot of exposure. Iceland is a very little country, and medias jump on any local news they can find. And with what happen lately, all these governement scammers, auroracoin will get a lot of love/support (that is a prediction, without ''proof'')

On top of that, in the early days few merchants will ''accept'' auroracoin. That will help exposure, too. That is a fact (because these merchants are within the crew).

And since we will provide good paiement solutions, and reaching merchants (and educating) will be the immediate next step - we can assume that things will get huge.

So I think I will quote this message sometime in the summer, and tell ''told ya so'' !  

Best thing people can do is help this movement. There is a lot of thing anyone can do.

Skarfur

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 09:43:53 AM

Yan

Auroracoin will get a LOT of exposure in Iceland starting in 3 weeks.  Newspaper, websites, radio, bus station poster... all to present the new ISX exchange, and offer people alternative to the actual criminal money creation system.  They are thousands protesting in the street.  There is a reason, and it is not only tgribecause the prime minister is a criminal (rain is raining).  They just don't want to accept anymore to get raped, and have the chance to force changes.

We will offer changes.

Enjoy the ride.

Or join the battle.

Hi soltantgris.

Let me ask you one question please you said above ''Auroracoin will get a LOT of exposure in Iceland starting in 3 weeks.  Newspaper, websites, radio, bus station poster... all to present the new ISX exchange,''

Is it because the new ISX exchange will be out to be used? and how do you know will be exposed to newspaper, radio etc.?..do you have evidence of this or are you predicting this again and if you are I hope you are right again Smiley

Soltangris is part of our dev team so he's not making any predictions. He knows for a fact that we will open the exchange in the beginning May and that the week leading up to that opening we will have a bus station campaign where we will have Auroracoin posters in 100 bus stops around the capital area. He also knows that we have guaranteed exposure in some of the main media here in Iceland for both ISX which is of course just an entrance to promote Auroracoin. Along with that we are now contacting all the right people in all the media here to introduce ISX and what we are doing with Auroracoin.

If you read back in this thread you might notice that we have never tried to hype this coin here and have not stated that we are doing something that didn't turn out to be true. For the past year we have been preparing Auroracoin to be promoted as a viable solution here in Iceland. We wanted to make sure that the coin would be as stable and secure as we could and that we would have the necessary tools like the exchange, wallets, merchant tools would be available along with eliminating as much uncertainty as we possibly could before we would start to promote the coin here in Iceland. That is why we have also created the Icelandic Auroracoin foundation, all of us are public about who we are and gotten a legal stance from all of the relevant government institutes here in Iceland.

So what Soltangris is really saying is that after all this preparation we are just starting our promotion here in Iceland. We are getting exposure now without even trying but the plans we have set in place will start in 3 weeks with our bus stop campaign, leading up to the opening of the ISX exchange along with the media exposure we are preparing for that. This is by no means our only intended efforts, this is just what we call our "Awareness" campaign where the goal is to let the Icelandic public know that Auroracoin is still here and it's something more than you thought it was.

There is no evidence of this till the news come out but Soltangris is by no means guessing.
Porte

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 10:08:14 AM

I have evidences of that.  We have contacts within medias, we will pay thousands of dollars (or gazillions of ISK) for advertisement. That alone will give us a lot of exposure. Iceland is a very little country, and medias jump on any local news they can find. And with what happen lately, all these governement scammers, auroracoin will get a lot of love/support (that is a prediction, without ''proof'')

On top of that, in the early days few merchants will ''accept'' auroracoin. That will help exposure, too. That is a fact (because these merchants are within the crew).

And since we will provide good paiement solutions, and reaching merchants (and educating) will be the immediate next step - we can assume that things will get huge.

So I think I will quote this message sometime in the summer, and tell ''told ya so'' !  

Best thing people can do is help this movement. There is a lot of thing anyone can do.

Thanks, I like your strong spirit and more when you said '' So I think I will quote this message sometime in the summer, and tell ''told ya so'' ! ''

I hope you tell me that ''I told ya so!'' I would be very happy as I want the best for Aurora

I was just only asking not doubting Smiley

I am only asking for me to be aware and to know, If you allow me please once more  you said '' we will pay thousands of dollars (or gazillions of ISK) for advertisement'' Where is that money coming from for the advertisement? I don't know where I read that previous dev donated 1 millions aurora to the Aurora foundation, Are you using those funds for advertising?

Thanks

apcoins

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 10:42:19 AM

Thanks, I like your strong spirit and more when you said '' So I think I will quote this message sometime in the summer, and tell ''told ya so'' ! ''

I hope you tell me that ''I told ya so!'' I would be very happy as I want the best for Aurora

I was just only asking not doubting Smiley

I am only asking for me to be aware and to know, If you allow me please once more  you said '' we will pay thousands of dollars (or gazillions of ISK) for advertisement'' Where is that money coming from for the advertisement? I don't know where I read that previous dev donated 1 millions aurora to the Aurora foundation, Are you using those funds for advertising?

Thanks

Yes, we will use a small portion of that for advertisement.
Porte

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 11:12:42 AM

Yan

We will offer changes.

Enjoy the ride.

Or join the battle.

Hi soltantgris.

Soltangris is part of our dev team so he's not making any predictions. He knows for a fact that we will open the exchange in the beginning May and that the week leading up to that opening we will have a bus station campaign where we will have Auroracoin posters in 100 bus stops around the capital area. He also knows that we have guaranteed exposure in some of the main media here in Iceland for both ISX which is of course just an entrance to promote Auroracoin. Along with that we are now contacting all the right people in all the media here to introduce ISX and what we are doing with Auroracoin.

If you read back in this thread you might notice that we have never tried to hype this coin here and have not stated that we are doing something that didn't turn out to be true. For the past year we have been preparing Auroracoin to be promoted as a viable solution here in Iceland. We wanted to make sure that the coin would be as stable and secure as we could and that we would have the necessary tools like the exchange, wallets, merchant tools would be available along with eliminating as much uncertainty as we possibly could before we would start to promote the coin here in Iceland. That is why we have also created the Icelandic Auroracoin foundation, all of us are public about who we are and gotten a legal stance from all of the relevant government institutes here in Iceland.

So what Soltangris is really saying is that after all this preparation we are just starting our promotion here in Iceland. We are getting exposure now without even trying but the plans we have set in place will start in 3 weeks with our bus stop campaign, leading up to the opening of the ISX exchange along with the media exposure we are preparing for that. This is by no means our only intended efforts, this is just what we call our "Awareness" campaign where the goal is to let the Icelandic public know that Auroracoin is still here and it's something more than you thought it was.

There is no evidence of this till the news come out but Soltangris is by no means guessing.

Thank you for your answer. I can't wait to see all this happening, I am really excited about it!

Why don't you do a song to promote Aurora like it has been done in this video but for Aurora. As lots of people could watch it in youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fQvhkQsEQo
soltantgris

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 11:28:22 AM

Well, for that to happens, someone outside the actual core crew would have to perform/compose/edit it : the work load is already insane, and I suspect most guys sing like a chainsaw, with less talent.

Porte

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 11:57:41 AM

Well, for that to happens, someone outside the actual core crew would have to perform/compose/edit it : the work load is already insane, and I suspect most guys sing like a chainsaw, with less talent.

Yes it would be hard to find a good singer like the above but  you must be load with lots of work seeing what is coming soon, what is your task in the Aurora Team, you are a dev but can you explain what is exactly what you do if I can ask please
LTEX
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1000

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 01:18:18 PM

Yan (Soltantgris) is our official Social Media Madman Grin He is responsible for keeping up with all social media channels relating AUR.

Meanwhile the Pirate party comes out of polls way on top!:

This is good news for us for this party is very open towards Cryptocurrency and so also towards Auroracoin!

A fool will just look at the finger, even if it points to paradise!
dinobotta

Activity: 248

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 02:07:36 PM

I can just taste the anger building up... Icelandic bankers released from jail years early!!!

http://icelandmonitor.mbl.is/news/politics_and_society/2016/04/07/icelandic_bankers_released_from_jail_years_early/

"Lost coins only make everyone else’s coins worth slightly more. Think of it as a donation to everyone". Satoshi Nakamoto
Porte

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 02:14:06 PM

Yan (Soltantgris) is our official Social Media Madman Grin He is responsible for keeping up with all social media channels relating AUR.

This is good news for us for this party is very open towards Cryptocurrency and so also towards Auroracoin!

When will be the elections?
soltantgris

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 02:34:28 PM

Yes it would be hard to find a good singer like the above but  you must be load with lots of work seeing what is coming soon, what is your task in the Aurora Team, you are a dev but can you explain what is exactly what you do if I can ask please

I take care of social medias, but help in any way i can find.
dinobotta

Activity: 248

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 05:57:11 PM

When will be the elections?

This fall

"Lost coins only make everyone else’s coins worth slightly more. Think of it as a donation to everyone". Satoshi Nakamoto
prettybuds

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 06:02:54 PM

Empowering Financial Freedom is a good slogan to build one's coin upon.
adamastor

Activity: 403

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 07:43:07 PM

http://21stcenturywire.com/2015/04/04/vikings-revenge-iceland-takes-back-power-to-create-its-own-money/
Skarfur

Activity: 258

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 08:45:12 AM

Empowering Financial Freedom is a good slogan to build one's coin upon.

Well it made sense since it's exactly what Auroracoin is about.  Grin
degxtra1

Activity: 228
Merit: 46

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 09:57:45 PM

The previous android wallet is extremely outdated.  It will not sync further because the protocol number is no longer supported on the network(hardfork).

We are already looking at updating the Schlidbach wallet, and we've submitted for acceptance into the Coinomi wallet, although there seems to be little response from the Coinomi devs on any pull request.  Until we get either sorted out, you will need to use the hive web wallet wallet or desktop clients.  You should be able to export the android wallet though, so your coins should not be lost.

-Fuse

yes, as usual bit of reading always helps, I missed news of AUR going multialgo, now obvious why it can't sync after 18th March.
Tried to download windows wallet - but can't see any working version.
Anyone with help hand how to PROPERLY compile linux version?
Many thanks

Fixed the extra 0. will pass your post to the devs.
Well, let's assume it's temporarily fix, and after election 0.5 occur to be a ATH Smiley

myriadcoin

Activity: 209

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 11:13:45 PM

Aurora is not multi-algo until around the 1st of May...

Myriad: the ORIGINAL and fairest distribution 5 algo coin, which I did not develop.
http://myriadcoin.org
NOT the Myriad developer. Just a fan.
adamastor

Activity: 403

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 07:37:56 AM

In his work, The Cyphernomicon, Timothy C. May suggests that crypto-anarchism qualifies as a form of anarcho-capitalism:

What emerges from this is unclear, but I think it will be a form of anarcho-capitalist market system I call "crypto-anarchy."[5]

-wikipedia crypto-anarchy

Will cryptocurrency like auroracoin create anew anarchic capitalism or will it's "transparency" allow for a social capitalism where the community can have greater control over the movement of money in their econ my?
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: