Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:09:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AURORACOIN - Empowering Financial Freedom  (Read 138026 times)
AngryDwarf

Activity: 476
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 05:07:35 PM

I like to repeat we chose this multi algo path because it seems to be the most stable, safe and fair option to distribute the Auroracoin ledger. Our main focus lies with general adoption of Auroracoin by the Icelandic people, we are not a coin that wants to re-invent the wheel al over, we want to provide the means to get a decentralized currency in the hands of Icelanders.

So is there a container ship loaded with top notch GPU's on its way to Iceland ready to be plugged into a geo-thermal powered farm?
I wish you success in achieving a cryptocurrency economy. If Icelanders adopt it, it should give it a lot of intrinsic value. However, the coin can be mined and traded globally, so it will be interesting to see how this balances out. Unfortunately crypto currency market caps aren't that high that there are still too many rich people who could manipulate the market price quite easily if they chose to do so. But hopefully those shackles can be broken, I would like to see it happen.

Scaling and transaction rate: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=532.msg6306#msg6306
Do not allow demand to exceed capacity. Do not allow mempools to forget transactions. Relay all transactions. Eventually confirm all transactions.
Skarfur

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 05:37:29 PM

VERY WELL DONE!! And all this will happen 1st MAY?

Well, actually the busstop campaign will start on april 26th  Grin

And actually the exchange will not open on the 1st. Smiley

The bus stop campaign will start on 26th. and will last 1 week. In the end of that week we will open up the exchange.
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 07:08:45 PM

Well, actually the busstop campaign will start on april 26th  Grin

Not to criticize or anything just give some advice speaking as a designer. Will the posters have some sort of "Call to action" or more than just a logo on the poster? Not to say there isn't also a marketing aspect to keeping it mysterious or subtle, just want Icelanders to get the idea of what they are looking at since this is a historic event.
LTEX
Legendary

Activity: 1023

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 07:15:20 PM

Well, actually the busstop campaign will start on april 26th  Grin

Not to criticize or anything just give some advice speaking as a designer. Will the posters have some sort of "Call to action" or more than just a logo on the poster? Not to say there isn't also a marketing aspect to keeping it mysterious or subtle, just want Icelanders to get the idea of what they are looking at since this is a historic event.

From a marketing angle the target of this initial (yes there will be more to follow) campaign is to create a cognitive relation towards the brand before it gets exposed by the media. So, it's not there to "sell" anything but rather to make the brand (logo and name) real to the people. This means they subconsciously recognize the brand after this campaign as something they have seen in real life, rather than a thing that has been posted on the internet.

We think that by putting up this massive real life add campaign, we create a sense of reality, thus trust to the media exposure we are going to get a week later. No need for any call to action at that stage.

A fool will just look at the finger, even if it points to paradise!
Parano

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 08:00:18 PM

do you have any explain videos of Aurora if not or if you want to create a cool one you can always hire people to do it very cheap, see below link

https://www.fiverr.com/categories/video-animation/whiteboard-explainer-videos/#layout=auto&page=1

Thanks for the tip Parano! We have been looking into these kind of video's and they are indeed very handy. We are planning however, to do real professional video's from within Iceland.

You see, most initiatives take the easy route to promote themselves with these cheap (yet effective) animations. We want to get past that and what better place to shoot real video's than in one of the most beautiful places on earth?

I guess we're just lucky we focus on Iceland  Wink

Thats great! Smiley

When do you have the intention to do real professional video's from within Iceland?

LTEX
Legendary

Activity: 1023

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 09:12:41 AM

do you have any explain videos of Aurora if not or if you want to create a cool one you can always hire people to do it very cheap, see below link

https://www.fiverr.com/categories/video-animation/whiteboard-explainer-videos/#layout=auto&page=1

Thanks for the tip Parano! We have been looking into these kind of video's and they are indeed very handy. We are planning however, to do real professional video's from within Iceland.

You see, most initiatives take the easy route to promote themselves with these cheap (yet effective) animations. We want to get past that and what better place to shoot real video's than in one of the most beautiful places on earth?

I guess we're just lucky we focus on Iceland  Wink

Thats great! Smiley

When do you have the intention to do real professional video's from within Iceland?

Once the new algo is effective and our new service (soon to be announced) is operational we will start filming. Would be somewhere halfway May I guess.

A fool will just look at the finger, even if it points to paradise!
CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 01:22:28 PM

that looks very promising, why dont you have a signature campaign on the bitcoin forum?

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
Skarfur

Activity: 258

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 02:07:33 PM

that looks very promising, why dont you have a signature campaign on the bitcoin forum?

I'm by no means saying that it's a bad idea and I appreciate the suggestion but those campaigns might be suitable for some coins and services but possible drawbacks of such campaigns is that you get a lot of people who don't really support your coin saying all kind of things that might be in complete contrast to what we are trying to do and stand for. So it might actually backfire and reflect badly on Auroracoin.

Currently we want to focus all our efforts on Iceland and getting Icelanders to start using Auroracoin. That will always be our nr.1 priority and nothing will get Auroracoin more attention from the crypto community than progress and success in Iceland. Smiley
CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 03:45:37 PM

I'm by no means saying that it's a bad idea and I appreciate the suggestion but those campaigns might be suitable for some coins and services but possible drawbacks of such campaigns is that you get a lot of people who don't really support your coin saying all kind of things that might be in complete contrast to what we are trying to do and stand for. So it might actually backfire and reflect badly on Auroracoin.

Currently we want to focus all our efforts on Iceland and getting Icelanders to start using Auroracoin. That will always be our nr.1 priority and nothing will get Auroracoin more attention from the crypto community than progress and success in Iceland. Smiley

Thats a very good point

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
soltantgris

Activity: 741
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 05:30:58 PM

I still want a Auroracoin t-shirt.

NOW.
Trackcoins

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 05:34:43 PM

AUR will make excite for Iceland with wild price swing. Some will lose life saving while other make millions.
dinobotta

Activity: 248

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 08:47:01 PM

AUR will make excite for Iceland with wild price swing. Some will lose life saving while other make millions.

I'm sure we will have price swings. Someone will buy just before the price takes a dive and others will sell on the bottom, just before the next swing.

But the best part is that everyone interested was given coins in the airdrop to play with and hopefully they will not just gamble but actually go out and spend the coins, then come back to buy more.

"Lost coins only make everyone else’s coins worth slightly more. Think of it as a donation to everyone". Satoshi Nakamoto
apcoins

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 09:11:02 PM

I'm sure we will have price swings. Someone will buy just before the price takes a dive and others will sell on the bottom, just before the next swing.

But the best part is that everyone interested was given coins in the airdrop to play with and hopefully they will not just gamble but actually go out and spend the coins, then come back to buy more.

It is essential to remember that auroracoin is not stocks. We hope to start a small economy that will gradually start to grow. A hype or pump does not help our purpose so please avoid all such things.
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 05:25:02 AM

Remember when AUR hit $90 each? I have a feeling in my gut, that we may see that price sometime this year.

I missed the big BTC rise, i'm not going to miss this one.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Porte

Activity: 489
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 07:27:45 AM

Remember when AUR hit $90 each? I have a feeling in my gut, that we may see that price sometime this year.

I missed the big BTC rise, i'm not going to miss this one.

+1

It's very possible
Trackcoins

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 07:29:57 AM

It is essential to remember that auroracoin is not stocks. We hope to start a small economy that will gradually start to grow. A hype or pump does not help our purpose so please avoid all such things.

Is this price bottom and only move up?
Boyes1985

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 07:47:08 AM

AUR just hit 65k @ bittrex  Grin Grin
adamastor

Activity: 403

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 08:15:12 AM

Who ever is selling 6444 coins at 0.0006444 BTC-AUR.

Send me a pm, I would like to trade along side you.
Trackcoins

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 09:11:40 AM

Who ever is selling 6444 coins at 0.0006444 BTC-AUR.

Send me a pm, I would like to trade along side you.

This is cheap price and also create volume. You saw photo of everyone discusing the corrupt gov and all people think AUR. I can see raly out parlament and people scream AUR! AUR! AUR! Gov will bend to wool of people.
vhong

Activity: 361

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 09:23:05 AM

AUR just hit 65k @ bittrex  Grin Grin

Made some good profit after my sell order at that price got filled.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: