Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:11:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AURORACOIN - Empowering Financial Freedom  (Read 138024 times)
adamastor

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 03:31:07 PM

I want to set up a proper Auroracoin hackathon here in Iceland.
I think it would bring good attention to Auroracoin here (especially from developers) and it can return something useful for the Auroracoin ecosystem.

What do you guys think about that idea?

How would you handle such an event.
  • What aspect of Auroracoin would you focus it on?
  • What kind of rules and rewards would you set?
  • How would you judge the competition?

If iceland is a potential market for auroracoin, what does the segmentation of the market look like?

Computer enthusiast is one segment of the maretail and a Hackat hon will appeal to that segment.

What are the characteristics of some of the other segments in the market?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adamastor

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 03:36:34 PM

I think it would bring good attention to Auroracoin here (especially from developers) and it can return something useful for the Auroracoin ecosystem.

The competitin could be based on who comes up with the most creative proof of work system for auroracoin.

The prize could be aurora and the honour of naming the pow system.

My personal ambition is to develop a pow system for an onine learning programme that uses your academic progress as a pow and  students who make the most progress get the biggest share of new coins with each block.
AllLivesMatter

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 04:40:28 PM

The competitin could be based on who comes up with the most creative proof of work system for auroracoin.

My personal ambition is to develop a pow system for an onine learning programme that uses your academic progress as a pow and  students who make the most progress get the biggest share of new coins with each block.

Does Iceland have black lives matter group that we can help sponsor or donate too?
adamastor

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 04:53:43 PM

Does Iceland have black lives matter group that we can help sponsor or donate too?

I don't mean to get off topic but the word black refers to a race and race is a fake science. Using words like blacknowledge and white can be deemed racist and should be kept away from auroracoin.

All lives matter. To say black Lives Matter could be deemed as racist
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 05:15:21 PM

George Soros sponsors black lives matter, that should give you an indication as to what type of organisation black lives matter is.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2015/01/19/report-george-soros-money-behind-ftp-and-black-lives-matter-agitationprotests/

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

AllLivesMatter

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 05:41:01 PM

My personal ambition is to develop a pow system for an onine learning programme that uses your academic progress as a pow and  students who make the most progress get the biggest share of new coins with each block.

George Soros sponsors black lives matter, that should give you an indication as to what type of organisation black lives matter is.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2015/01/19/report-george-soros-money-behind-ftp-and-black-lives-matter-agitationprotests/

Then they in good hands as George Soros has enough $$$ to help people in need. What about animals in Iceland, any of them need help and care? What if AUR foundation was to donate to the preservation of the mink?
LTEX
Legendary

Activity: 1023

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 05:44:08 PM

We have a complete media campaign ready and press releases are being send out on time. There have been several media companies that have asked for updates already as well, so we're good.

Also don't forget this:

Currently we are working on a detailed marketing plan that involves real commercials in Iceland. We are (rather soon) going to start a campaign with huge posters in all 100 bus terminals around Reykjavik, which will look like this:

The terminals have over 5 million driveby's a week! This means that in one week most people have become familiar with our logo and name. It also makes Auroracoin something that is real. Once we start unfolding our releases to the press people in Iceland are going to say "Hey, I saw that at the busstop before" Rather then "Hmmm, some internet thing from a couple of nerds".

A fool will just look at the finger, even if it points to paradise!
soltantgris

Activity: 741
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 06:28:59 PM

It would be a good idea to contact Amanda from daily decrypt to talk about Aurora in her popular crypto video website  for people to know Aurora is back for good  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqNCLd2r19wpWWQE6yDLOOQ

Thank you for the suggestion. Amanda can contact us if she want to discuss potential auroracoin presence on her show. We already have many such requests and try to accomodate medias channels the best we can. It's been pretty intense lately, it seems everybody want to talk to Petur/Hlynur/Hermann ! 
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 07:36:47 PM

My personal ambition is to develop a pow system for an onine learning programme that uses your academic progress as a pow and  students who make the most progress get the biggest share of new coins with each block.

Then they in good hands as George Soros has enough $$$ to help people in need. What about animals in Iceland, any of them need help and care? What if AUR foundation was to donate to the preservation of the mink?

Nothing George Soros has done or ever will do has been to help people in need. Educate yourself.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

riceberry

Activity: 491

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 08:07:06 PM

Can't wait for the bus stop campaign, and launch of the exchange! We are headed above 1 $
Skarfur

Activity: 258

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 08:52:48 PM

Can't wait for the bus stop campaign, and launch of the exchange! We are headed above 1 $

It will be interesting to see what reaction we will get but you shouldn't expect too much. This is just the beginning and I seriously doubt we will have an explosion in usage but we will get noticed and that is our goal. The rest will come over the next couple of years with continuous efforts to promote, develop and educate people here.

This project can't be built on top of just a handful of people. This is a community project and our goal is to get people involved with the project and contribute. That's the long journey we are just starting now and if we do our work well we will get more people involved and so accelerate the reach and usage of Auroracoin in Iceland.
AllLivesMatter

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 08:57:51 PM

It will be interesting to see what reaction we will get but you shouldn't expect too much. This is just the beginning and I seriously doubt we will have an explosion in usage but we will get noticed and that is our goal. The rest will come over the next couple of years with continuous efforts to promote, develop and educate people here.

This project can't be built on top of just a handful of people. This is a community project and our goal is to get people involved with the project and contribute. That's the long journey we are just starting now and if we do our work well we will get more people involved and so accelerate the reach and usage of Auroracoin in Iceland.

Adamastor was most likely responsible for this rise in price. When there is lot of coins in South Africa would.it not make sense to make that a 2nd base to Iceland?
adamastor

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 11:23:36 PM

Adamastor was most likely responsible for this rise in price. When there is lot of coins in South Africa would.it not make sense to make that a 2nd base to Iceland?

SOUTH Africa is exploding with crypto projecos,  not all of them good. The latest scheme to go viral here is a bitcoin pyramid scheme called triple m.  It's been accused of being a scam on national television but the operation seems to be picking up steam on Facebook.

We had the 4th worst performing currency in 2015 and peopen are desperate to get out of the rand.

Auroracoin is a perfect option for us because we experience financial oppression just like iceland. There is a political party called the economic freedom party and their motto won 5% of the vote in a country ofor 55 million.
AllLivesMatter

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 01:12:05 AM

SOUTH Africa is exploding with crypto projecos,  not all of them good. The latest scheme to go viral here is a bitcoin pyramid scheme called triple m.  It's been accused of being a scam on national television but the operation seems to be picking up steam on Facebook.

We had the 4th worst performing currency in 2015 and peopen are desperate to get out of the rand.

Auroracoin is a perfect option for us because we experience financial oppression just like iceland. There is a political party called the economic freedom party and their motto won 5% of the vote in a country ofor 55 million.

Why not speak to the AUR team to help with promotion in South Africa? How many bus terminals in your area ?
apcoins

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 02:12:43 AM

We appreciate the enthusiasm of some of the followers here.  It is humbling that people would be excited to adopt AUR in places outside of Iceland.  However, the team is going to clearly state our goal once again: adoption of Auroracoin in Iceland.  We will not endorse any effort to use or promote AUR outside of it’s intended audience.  While members like Whistleblower and Adamastor would be a welcome resource here in Iceland, we will not endorse or condone any effort from them to make AUR an economic solution in Africa.

- Auroracoin development team -

soltantgris

Activity: 741

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 02:51:32 AM

We once provided Adam Astor some funds out of generosity from our own pockets, 1000+ AUR, for a project he presented to us.  We are still waiting to see how he spent these funds.  Without anymore information, for me it is a scam.  If Adam's goal is to support AUR, I'm sad to say that he is missing his target real bad.  On top of stealing AUR from our good will, he (and his multiple accounts) act as a pure retarded, trying to get attention, and to derail any good conversation here.  I broke my own rule with this post - sorry for this - but such retarded behavior have to stop.  Maybe it's time to fill some legal action against him.
DeadBirdzz

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 03:05:19 AM

Auroracoin is the crypto for Iceland........if you want a South African one, go create your own and stop posting mickey mouse propositions on here..... Angry Angry Angry

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
AllLivesMatter

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 06:32:48 AM

Auroracoin is the crypto for Iceland........if you want a South African one, go create your own and stop posting mickey mouse propositions on here..... Angry Angry Angry

He said 65k worth of purchases were being done by him and his connections. Who knows how much they have. At worst they own 1% of the entire supply. You either have to work with him or they will dump the 65k on the Icelandic people when the price is $10. Then you will see those same protestors outside the foundations offices.
DaMut

Activity: 1246
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 06:53:39 AM

so auroracoin make their comeback right now ?
it's up because of that panama papper?
or there's something that make it valuable?

or it's just same like before.pump and dump scheme

████████████████████████
SPORTS
███████▄███▄▄
█████████▀▀████▄▄
▄███▄▄███████▀▀████▄▄
███▀█████▄███████▀▀███▄
████████████▄▄█████████
█████████░▀▀████▄▄████▀
████████████████████
█████████░▄▄████▀▀████▄
████████████▀▀█████████
███▄█████▀███████▄▄███▀
▀███▀▀███████▄▄████▀
█████████▄▄████▀▀
███████▀███▀▀
bets.io
████████████████████████
CASINO
himikk

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 07:01:22 AM

AUR back to hash-to-coins.com
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: