Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:13:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AURORACOIN - Empowering Financial Freedom  (Read 138024 times)
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 07:30:17 AM

Can't wait for the bus stop campaign, and launch of the exchange! We are headed above 1 $

It will be interesting to see what reaction we will get but you shouldn't expect too much. This is just the beginning and I seriously doubt we will have an explosion in usage but we will get noticed and that is our goal. The rest will come over the next couple of years with continuous efforts to promote, develop and educate people here.

This project can't be built on top of just a handful of people. This is a community project and our goal is to get people involved with the project and contribute. That's the long journey we are just starting now and if we do our work well we will get more people involved and so accelerate the reach and usage of Auroracoin in Iceland.

Adamastor was most likely responsible for this rise in price. When there is lot of coins in South Africa would.it not make sense to make that a 2nd base to Iceland?

We once provided Adam Astor some funds out of generosity from our own pockets, 1000+ AUR, for a project he presented to us.  We are still waiting to see how he spent these funds.  Without anymore information, for me it is a scam.  If Adam's goal is to support AUR, I'm sad to say that he is missing his target real bad.  On top of stealing AUR from our good will, he (and his multiple accounts) act as a pure retarded, trying to get attention, and to derail any good conversation here.  I broke my own rule with this post - sorry for this - but such retarded behavior have to stop.  Maybe it's time to fill some legal action against him.

I find his posts a bit odd, he does come across as a massive cock.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WantToBuyNLG

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 07:36:28 AM

I want to buy NLG from some of the investors that have left the Gulden project and moved to AUR according to the NLG ANN. Want to buy 400k for 2 btc @rate of 500sat. Unfortunately there is a buy order of 10btc @ 500sat on bittrex. We can do the trade on bleutrade , please PM if interested and I will send the 2 btc to https://bleutrade.com/exchange/NLG/BTC and place the order. This isn't a troll post.
AngryDwarf

Activity: 476
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 07:42:33 AM

Price rise probably can't be blamed on one individual. There is proof of active development and marketing of AUR, so people will speculate on it. Question is, is will the exchange be AUR/ISK only? If so, many people buying AUR now, might have difficulty finding non-ISK buyers to cash out on the pump.
AUR is an interesting experiment to watch. If the Icelandic people do embrace AUR and create a true crypto-economy, the currencies is still going to be at risk to exchange rate speculation like any other fiat currency. The other major point of interest, is that the money creation process is not in control of the Icelandic people, so getting globally mined new currency into Icelandic circulation could be an issue.
Definitely a very interesting experiment to watch, and I hope it succeeds because that would be good for decentralised crypto in general. I don't expect it to be all plain sailing though.

Scaling and transaction rate: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=532.msg6306#msg6306
Do not allow demand to exceed capacity. Do not allow mempools to forget transactions. Relay all transactions. Eventually confirm all transactions.
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 07:57:39 AM

The other major point of interest, is that the money creation process is not in control of the Icelandic people, so getting globally mined new currency into Icelandic circulation could be an issue.

Well devil's advocate, the US dollar has probably just as many dollars floating around internationally than it does in the states. In some ways it's a good thing there are AUR holders outside the country because it gives it purchasing power with more potential overseas markets to buy goods with. I'm sure with the airdrop and the foundations holdings there is plenty in Iceland itself to jump start everything.
AngryDwarf

Activity: 476
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 08:33:35 AM

The other major point of interest, is that the money creation process is not in control of the Icelandic people, so getting globally mined new currency into Icelandic circulation could be an issue.

Well devil's advocate, the US dollar has probably just as many dollars floating around internationally than it does in the states. In some ways it's a good thing there are AUR holders outside the country because it gives it purchasing power with more potential overseas markets to buy goods with. I'm sure with the airdrop and the foundations holdings there is plenty in Iceland itself to jump start everything.

Interesting point. With fictional reserve banking (glad to see others using this terminology), the US isn't in control of its money creation either! And yes, there is also the international trade element of AUR. Global AUR could be used to buy Icelandic exports.

Scaling and transaction rate: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=532.msg6306#msg6306
Do not allow demand to exceed capacity. Do not allow mempools to forget transactions. Relay all transactions. Eventually confirm all transactions.
adamastor

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 09:40:34 AM

Auroracoin is the crypto for Iceland........if you want a South African one, go create your own and stop posting mickey mouse propositions on here..... Angry Angry Angry

Auroracoin is for anyone  who wants to break the shackles of financial slavery.

Every part of my body wants aurora to take off on iceland but there are people in my country that are buying asome much auroracoin as they can and for a very legit reason they want to free themselves.

Auroracoin is an experiment to see if a national crypto can show the world how it's done. When auroracoin starts getting popular in iceland, people from all around the world are going to want to buy auroracoin.

Foreigners buying auroracoin is not a bad thing and if you keep shaming people who want to buy auroracoin you are damaging the fibre of the auroracoin community @ soltangrisk.

adamastor

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 10:02:06 AM

Can't wait for the bus stop campaign, and launch of the exchange! We are headed above 1 $

It will be interesting to see what reaction we will get but you shouldn't expect too much. This is just the beginning and I seriously doubt we will have an explosion in usage but we will get noticed and that is our goal. The rest will come over the next couple of years with continuous efforts to promote, develop and educate people here.

This project can't be built on top of just a handful of people. This is a community project and our goal is to get people involved with the project and contribute. That's the long journey we are just starting now and if we do our work well we will get more people involved and so accelerate the reach and usage of Auroracoin in Iceland.

Adamastor was most likely responsible for this rise in price. When there is lot of coins in South Africa would.it not make sense to make that a 2nd base to Iceland?

We once provided Adam Astor some funds out of generosity from our own pockets, 1000+ AUR, for a project he presented to us.  We are still waiting to see how he spent these funds.  Without anymore information, for me it is a scam.  If Adam's goal is to support AUR, I'm sad to say that he is missing his target real bad.  On top of stealing AUR from our good will, he (and his multiple accounts) act as a pure retarded, trying to get attention, and to derail any good conversation here.  I broke my own rule with this post - sorry for this - but such retarded behavior have to stop.  Maybe it's time to fill some legal action against him.

This is a reckless post soltangris and is done in bad faith. The coins that werwe donated to me have not been touched, partly for historical records in situations  like this. 1600  coins were sent to my offline account AJsSczid9naHXFtSyPWdpqFvf4C7upgtjs   with blocks 188301 188330 188538.

I took those coins and gave them away to hundreds of people at a new years party and hundreds more when I got back and the rest I gave to school children who attend the community school that I founded here in Cape Town South Africa.

There are twenty or so kids in my school that own those coins and I will happily get them to thank you for making them rich. Are school children in South Africs retarded for supporting auroracoin in the hope of  making some money?

Auroracoin is about to change the world and all you (saltangris) can spend your energy on is calling me out as a scam when all I eat sleep and breath is this coin in an effort to give auroracoin value. You might not think that I have achieved that but more than 1% of auroracoin lives in SA thanks to me.

For the last time, this will not derail the icelandic plan. Rather it will strengthen it.

LTEX
Legendary

Activity: 1023

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2016, 10:41:27 AM

@adamastor: I don't think anyone here is saying foreigners should not be buying AUR. I'm a foreigner myself and as you know I bought some AUR as well.

I also don't think there's anything wrong with you trying to promote the use of crypto in South Africa. Although I have some trouble trying to comprehend why you would choose Auroracoin for that, I think it's your decision to make so I won't judge on that either.

We, the Auroracoin development team, do however see a problem in the way you present your actions. You most of the time create a feeling that you are some sort of official entity, responsible for Auroracoin development, which you obviously are not. This has led to many confusions in the past and we are afraid it will continue to do so in the future.

Again, I also contributed 500 AUR to your December project in good faith and on a personal title, so I think that proves we are not against you. We only want to see you respecting the hard work we are doing to reach the official goals of this project and stop trying to impose your private agenda here.

Perhaps it's time you start your own thread where you can focus on your plans with Auroracoin in SA. I ask you kindly once more to stop spamming them here, for this thread is the official Ann of Auroracoin and that's focused on getting it accepted and used in Iceland

Tnx! Martin

A fool will just look at the finger, even if it points to paradise!
Skarfur

Activity: 258

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 10:53:42 AM

so auroracoin make their comeback right now ?
it's up because of that panama papper?
or there's something that make it valuable?

or it's just same like before.pump and dump scheme

Yes you can say Auroracoin is making a comeback though it actually never left. Smiley
We have been preparing for this for over a year now.

Here are just a few things form the top of my mind that has been done in that time.

• Assembled a versatile dev team
  • The remainder of the premine has been burned (by Balduro)
  • We have moved to DigiByte's codebase and the coin will go multi-algo on block 225000
  • We have founded Auraráð (The Icelandic Auroracoin Foundation)
  • Established the legality of owning, using and trading cryptocurrencies in Iceland
  • Created an exchange that only has an ISK - AUR trading pair for Icelanders. (In open beta till the beginning May)
  • New wallets including a Hive web wallet
  • Acquired the auroracoin.is and auroracoin.com domains
  • Taken over some of the larger Twitter and Facebook groups
  • New official forum
  • Various tip bots

Some of the things that we are working on

• New Android wallet
  • Multi-algo mining pool
  • Merchant tools
  • Merchant service
  • New website

Some of the exposure plans that we are working on

• Bus stop hangers ad campaign
  • Exposure in various media in Iceland and abroad actually (It's premature to mention a lot of it so I wont)
  • Hackathon is being planed
  • Regular foundation meetings. Both member meetings and open meetings
  • We have been and will continue to arrange meetings with influential people in our society and introduce the to what we are doing

These are just a few examples of the work taking place. I'm sure I left a lot out and besides there are a lot of individual efforts taking place that I don't even know about.

To answer your other questions.
The Panama papers are not the reason the price is going up. The price is going up because people are noticing the work we are doing. The Panama papers however is a factor in why people checked us out again so clearly it has had an impact. The price raise is because of pure speculation like it was the first time around, on the believe that we might actually be successful in getting an Auroracoin economy going in Iceland based on the work we have been doing.

Regarding your last statement. Personally I don't believe that Auroracoin was ever a PnD scheme. It was very unfortunate that there were so many unrealistic expectations which pumped up the price to something very unsustainable which had nowhere to go but down. If not for that Auroracoin would have done better in the beginning. For these same reasons the new dev team decided unanimously to work mostly in silence for the past year so that we can build up the infrastructure that was missing when Auroracoin was launched in Iceland.

Till just a few weeks ago we have not had any promotion of Auroracoin in Iceland. The reason for that is we didn't want people to get attention on Auroracoin again while the infrastructure was still missing or some uncertainty was still in the air. But now we believe we are in the right place to start promoting Auroracoin in Iceland, educate the Icelandic public about the fact that they are slaves of dept in our current monetary system and that we have an amazing opportunity here to take back our financial freedom and show the rest of the world that it can be done.

Regardless of Auroracoin or any cryptocurrency for that matter is a viable solution today for a full scale monetary system, in my opinion it's at least a step in the right direction.

Sorry for the long answer, I just got rolling and it wasn't that easy to stop  Grin
soltantgris

Activity: 741
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 11:01:23 AM

AUR back to hash-to-coins.com

Enjoy the mining !   And make sure to update your client before the fork.

LTEX
Legendary

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2016, 11:13:59 AM

We have a complete media campaign ready and press releases are being send out on time. There have been several media companies that have asked for updates already as well, so we're good.

Also don't forget this:

Currently we are working on a detailed marketing plan that involves real commercials in Iceland. We are (rather soon) going to start a campaign with huge posters in all 100 bus terminals around Reykjavik, which will look like this:

The terminals have over 5 million driveby's a week! This means that in one week most people have become familiar with our logo and name. It also makes Auroracoin something that is real. Once we start unfolding our releases to the press people in Iceland are going to say "Hey, I saw that at the busstop before" Rather then "Hmmm, some internet thing from a couple of nerds".

adamastor

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 11:41:58 AM

We, the Auroracoin development team, do however see a problem in the way you present your actions. You most of the time create a feeling that you are some sort of official entity, responsible for Auroracoin development, which you obviously are not. This has led to many confusions in the past and we are afraid it will continue to do so in the future.

Again, I also contributed 500 AUR to your December project in good faith and on a personal title, so I think that proves we are not against you. We only want to see you respecting the hard work we are doing to reach the official goals of this project and stop trying to impose your private agenda here.

Perhaps it's time you start your own thread where you can focus on your plans with Auroracoin in SA. I ask you kindly once more to stop spamming them here, for this thread is the official Ann of Auroracoin and that's focused on getting it accepted and used in Iceland

Tnx! Martin

I was redirected to this forum from coinmarketcap.

This thread is labelled announcements, here and on coinmarket cap.

UNFORTUNATELY That does not mean this thread is reserved for official announcements only and I think that is the problem you are facibg

Anyone can make announcements here.

There are no rules as to what I can and can't say here.

Why don't you make a thread with the rule that no one can make an announcement except for the official development team.
AllLivesMatter

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 12:13:29 PM

Tnx! Martin

UNFORTUNATELY That does not mean this thread is reserved for official announcements only and I think that is the problem you are facibg

Why don't you make a thread with the rule that no one can make an announcement except for the official development team.

Distribution of AUR needs to improve, there is a lot of wealth inequality with the top 1000 addresses owning 82.87% . Most of that in foreign hands and not in Iceland, let adamastor help make money for AUR traders until Icelandic people make us wealthy and are allowed to buy.
Skarfur

Activity: 258

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 12:38:08 PM

Tnx! Martin

Well I'm sure that your wish might come true. Half the dev team has wanted to move to a moderated thread just because they have a difficult time handling your bs here and the fact that you prevent any logical discussion about the project here by constantly hijacking the thread derailing the conversations with your spam of completely unrelated, misguided and delusional comments.

I and some others have been opposed such an action because it is damaging to the coin and it indicates that we have something to hide while that is not the fact. But since you continue to spam every page with your crap the resistance to such a change reduces as people are starting to deem you more harmful than moving to a moderated thread.

So if you are really a supporter of this project you will quit this endless spam of delusional rant and do something that assists with the project goal of getting Auroracoin adopted in Iceland. If not you have revealed that you are here to try and damage the project and that will eventually lead to a moderated thread as people can't really stand you any more and you confuse new members on this thread. If you choose that way I can promise you that you will never have a voice in this Auroracoin community again.

So time to show what your real intentions are...
AllLivesMatter

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 12:45:48 PM

Tnx! Martin

Well I'm sure that your wish might come true. Half the dev team has wanted to move to a moderated thread just because they have a difficult time handling your bs here and the fact that you prevent any logical discussion about the project here by constantly hijacking the thread derailing the conversations with your spam of completely unrelated, misguided and delusional comments.

I and some others have been opposed such an action because it is damaging to the coin and it indicates that we have something to hide while that is not the fact. But since you continue to spam every page with your crap the resistance to such a change reduces as people are starting to deem you more harmful than moving to a moderated thread.

So if you are really a supporter of this project you will quit this endless spam of delusional rant and do something that assists with the project goal of getting Auroracoin adopted in Iceland. If not you have revealed that you are here to try and damage the project and that will eventually lead to a moderated thread as people can't really stand you any more and you confuse new members on this thread. If you choose that way I can promise you that you will never have a voice in this Auroracoin community again.

I have a question, is most of the team outside of Iceland incase of a massive dump that only the 3 fall Icelandic guys end up in prison? Let's say one of the team does something illegal are they safe if they not in Iceland ?
soltantgris

Activity: 741
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 12:53:57 PM

so auroracoin make their comeback right now ?
it's up because of that panama papper?
or there's something that make it valuable?

or it's just same like before.pump and dump scheme

Yes you can say Auroracoin is making a comeback though it actually never left. Smiley
We have been preparing for this for over a year now.

Here are just a few things form the top of my mind that has been done in that time.

• Assembled a versatile dev team
  • The remainder of the premine has been burned (by Balduro)
  • We have moved to DigiByte's codebase and the coin will go multi-algo on block 225000
  • We have founded Auraráð (The Icelandic Auroracoin Foundation)
  • Established the legality of owning, using and trading cryptocurrencies in Iceland
  • Created an exchange that only has an ISK - AUR trading pair for Icelanders. (In open beta till the beginning May)
  • New wallets including a Hive web wallet
  • Acquired the auroracoin.is and auroracoin.com domains
  • Taken over some of the larger Twitter and Facebook groups
  • New official forum
  • Various tip bots

Some of the things that we are working on

• New Android wallet
  • Multi-algo mining pool
  • Merchant tools
  • Merchant service
  • New website

Some of the exposure plans that we are working on

• Bus stop hangers ad campaign
  • Exposure in various media in Iceland and abroad actually (It's premature to mention a lot of it so I wont)
  • Hackathon is being planed
  • Regular foundation meetings. Both member meetings and open meetings
  • We have been and will continue to arrange meetings with influential people in our society and introduce the to what we are doing

These are just a few examples of the work taking place. I'm sure I left a lot out and besides there are a lot of individual efforts taking place that I don't even know about.

To answer your other questions.
The Panama papers are not the reason the price is going up. The price is going up because people are noticing the work we are doing. The Panama papers however is a factor in why people checked us out again so clearly it has had an impact. The price raise is because of pure speculation like it was the first time around, on the believe that we might actually be successful in getting an Auroracoin economy going in Iceland based on the work we have been doing.

Regarding your last statement. Personally I don't believe that Auroracoin was ever a PnD scheme. It was very unfortunate that there were so many unrealistic expectations which pumped up the price to something very unsustainable which had nowhere to go but down. If not for that Auroracoin would have done better in the beginning. For these same reasons the new dev team decided unanimously to work mostly in silence for the past year so that we can build up the infrastructure that was missing when Auroracoin was launched in Iceland.

Till just a few weeks ago we have not had any promotion of Auroracoin in Iceland. The reason for that is we didn't want people to get attention on Auroracoin again while the infrastructure was still missing or some uncertainty was still in the air. But now we believe we are in the right place to start promoting Auroracoin in Iceland, educate the Icelandic public about the fact that they are slaves of dept in our current monetary system and that we have an amazing opportunity here to take back our financial freedom and show the rest of the world that it can be done.

Regardless of Auroracoin or any cryptocurrency for that matter is a viable solution today for a full scale monetary system, in my opinion it's at least a step in the right direction.

Sorry for the long answer, I just got rolling and it wasn't that easy to stop  Grin

Good post.

In my opinion, Panama Papers just gave Iceland some attention.  So some entity as Auroracoin Project or Pirate Party got attention too.  Once attention is there, people can see what is going on - and since it's a very good positive project, and somewhat part of the answers to the corruption and the iniquity induced by the banking money creation system, it is not surprising to me that we see a decent influx of newcomers/buyers.  We are handled as slaves/merchandises by banksters and their puppets in governments - and most people feel it real bad.  When people start wondering if they will be able to pay the mortgage, the food for their childrens, etc, and they see such criminal action going on, no wonder why they look around for alternatives.

The timing is good, let's make a difference out there.
dinobotta

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 01:46:38 PM

I have a question, is most of the team outside of Iceland incase of a massive dump that only the 3 fall Icelandic guys end up in prison? Let's say one of the team does something illegal are they safe if they not in Iceland ?

Please Adamastor/AllLivesMatter, move along. No one is falling for your bs or the bs you post on other accounts here on this thread!

We supported you when you came to this community and hoped you were here to help us build up Auroracoin.

You however continue to bs all day long about your own agenda and sabotage this project. I wish you the best of luck with your own agenda in SA, but please stop trolling this thread!

"Lost coins only make everyone else’s coins worth slightly more. Think of it as a donation to everyone". Satoshi Nakamoto
adamastor

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 01:57:54 PM

Tnx! Martin

Do you have any suggestions for what I should be doing that I'm not already?  

Spam is defined as .

irrelevant or unsolicited messages sent over the Internet, typically to large numbers of users, for the purposes of advertising, phishing, spreading malware, etc.

Your paranoia over my personality and behaviour is irrelevant and unsolicited.

The activity of the developers and the foundation become less relevant as auroracoin is distributed to more and more users in iceland and the rest of the world.

So do the auroracoin community a favour and create your own thread where you can live out your dream of being the only official voice of auroracoin.

In the mean time I will continue telling people about your good work in getting Auroracoin adopted in Iceland and continue educating myself and others about the coin on this thread.

dinobotta

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 02:06:13 PM

Do you have any suggestions for what I should be doing that I'm not already?  

Spam is defined as .

irrelevant or unsolicited messages sent over the Internet, typically to large numbers of users, for the purposes of advertising, phishing, spreading malware, etc.

Your paranoia over my personality and behaviour is irrelevant and unsolicited.

The activity of the developers and the foundation become less relevant as auroracoin is distributed to more and more users in iceland and the rest of the world.

So do the auroracoin community a favour and create your own thread where you can live out your dream of being the only official voice of auroracoin.

In the mean time I will continue telling people about your good work in getting Auroracoin adopted in Iceland and continue educating myself and others about the coin on this thread.

I wish you (Adamastor/AllLivesMatter) the best of luck with your own agenda in SA, but please stop trolling this thread and sabotaging this project!

"Lost coins only make everyone else’s coins worth slightly more. Think of it as a donation to everyone". Satoshi Nakamoto
LTEX
Legendary

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2016, 02:27:50 PM

@adamastor: You have several sock puppet accounts here. You use Alllivesmatter to attack the Icelandic development and your "main" account to push forward your SA agenda. It has become clear to me you are only here to make a quick buck by scamming people into believing you are this great entity that is the driving force behind Auroracoin. Well, you are NOT!

Tonight our entire dev team has it's weekly meeting. We have put you on the agenda. So congratulations, you managed to become official AUR business at last! Unfortunately for the people that mean well, it will most likely result in locking this thread and starting over with a moderated one.

I have tried to stay kind to you and your schizo sock puppets, but you are now seriously damaging the good intentions of this project. By stating you have the right to do as you please you may be right, but also extremely disrespectful to the ones working hard to make this project successful. Apart from selling of 33AUR (of my money) for 100Rand, you  have produced nothing!

If you want to be a respected member of the Auroracoin community, start by respecting it yourself first. Otherwise, leave!

Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: