Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:59:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AURORACOIN - Empowering Financial Freedom  (Read 138024 times)
Skarfur

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 12:02:57 PM

For those of you here who are interested then we just updated our http://auroracoins.is site last night.

Currently the site is just in Icelandic and currently the English link in the menu will forward you to the old site. This is because we are really focusing this site for the average Icelandic non-tech user. A new English site will come soon enough.

Anyway it would be great to get some feedback from you guys. There are a few detail issues we know about but they will be filtered out in the next couple of days.

That link gives me an error:

This site can’t be reached

auroracoins.is’s server DNS address could not be found.
DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

there is a typo in the link. it should be http://auroracoin.is

Yeah, sorry guys. Was up half the night finishing the site, my head not in the right place.
LTEX
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1000

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 12:20:37 PM

Initial sightings incoming!  Cool

...more to follow...

A fool will just look at the finger, even if it points to paradise!
thsminer

Activity: 332

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 12:24:20 PM

Hi,
I am on the 2016.03.1.0. wallet. I tried a small withdrawel yesterday. Now 10 later I got only 1 confirmation. Can anyone explain?
Thanks

Can you give me a the transactionid?
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 01:29:21 PM

...more to follow...
By the end of the week, most people would of seen the logo and registered it in their subconsciousness.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 01:36:40 PM

...more to follow...
By the end of the week, most people would of seen the logo and registered it in their subconsciousness.

I wish I was on those roads and watching those bus stops, it will make history in the world of Finance

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
Parano

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 01:44:56 PM

...more to follow...
Its good to see this is a reality! Smiley

What do you mean more to follow? Smiley

ontopicplease

Activity: 778

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 03:24:57 PM

Hi,
I am on the 2016.03.1.0. wallet. I tried a small withdrawel yesterday. Now 10 later I got only 1 confirmation. Can anyone explain?
Thanks

I think there is a word missing from your post... "Now 10 later"... do you mean 10 blocks later? 10 hours later?

10 hours later, I meant. In the meanwhile we are 20 hours later and It's confirmed
LTEX
Legendary

Activity: 1023

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 03:30:11 PM

Hi,
Thanks

I think there is a word missing from your post... "Now 10 later"... do you mean 10 blocks later? 10 hours later?

10 hours later, I meant. In the meanwhile we are 20 hours later and It's confirmed

Still faster than transferring from Rabo to ING  Wink

Where did you withdraw from?

A fool will just look at the finger, even if it points to paradise!
ny2cafuse
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002

HODL for life.

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 03:49:18 PM

Hi,
Thanks

This is the reason we are moving to multi-algo.  The chain has a history of stalling, and rectifying that problem was, and is, the number one priority of the development team.  If we're going to be considered a viable option for monetary transactions in Iceland, we can't have a blockchain that stalls.

In a few days, we should have a much smoother blockchain that doesn't take a hit every time the price goes up 10% on trading.  I for one am really looking forward to it.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
Myraidcoins

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 05:58:14 PM

Hi,
Thanks

This is the reason we are moving to multi-algo.  The chain has a history of stalling, and rectifying that problem was, and is, the number one priority of the development team.  If we're going to be considered a viable option for monetary transactions in Iceland, we can't have a blockchain that stalls.

In a few days, we should have a much smoother blockchain that doesn't take a hit every time the price goes up 10% on trading.  I for one am really looking forward to it.

-Fuse

Congratulations on moving to the next level of blockchain security and stability by following Myriads path, it looks like every coin that forks to Myraids Multi-Algo ends up doing better then Myriad, if this continues the 10th coin might have a $15 million marketcap.

thsminer

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 06:32:36 PM

Hi,
Thanks

Do you have a txid? So it can be investigated.
From hours before your post till this post hundreds of blocks went by so it should have been confirmed.
AllLivesMatter

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 06:38:50 PM

Big buyer on bittrex, who owns the 117k coins in the top address? 1.5% of the supply  Grin
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 06:56:24 PM

Congratulations on moving to the next level of blockchain security and stability by following Myriads path, it looks like every coin that forks to Myraids Multi-Algo ends up doing better then Myriad, if this continues the 10th coin might have a $15 million marketcap.

Myriad I think was sunk large in part due to the connection to Bryce Weiner and his Liberdad scheme that never panned out (as if there was even a real plan...),
don't remember if the team was involved but perception is reality. He is a 1-man coin wrecking crew.
CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 07:12:44 PM

Big buyer on bittrex, who owns the 117k coins in the top address? 1.5% of the supply  Grin

Something very big is about to happen Smiley

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 08:21:37 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2016, 08:34:57 PM by leigh2k14

Big buyer on bittrex, who owns the 117k coins in the top address? 1.5% of the supply  Grin

Big dump?

I wouldn't trust bittrex with my coins after my account and nine others were hacked, I lost 15K AUR plus a lot of other coins, do your trades and get your coins off that exchange.

Looking forward to the decentralized exchanges like: https://bitsquare.io no more weak links in the crypto sphere.

Edit: looking at the distribution on bittrex, I see that the top 14 wallets have more than 10K in each, please tell me you have 2FA on at the very least.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

TheSignsGuy

Activity: 318
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 11:14:19 PM

Big buyer on bittrex, who owns the 117k coins in the top address? 1.5% of the supply  Grin

Big dump?

I wouldn't trust bittrex with my coins after my account and nine others were hacked, I lost 15K AUR plus a lot of other coins, do your trades and get your coins off that exchange.

Looking forward to the decentralized exchanges like: https://bitsquare.io no more weak links in the crypto sphere.

Edit: looking at the distribution on bittrex, I see that the top 14 wallets have more than 10K in each, please tell me you have 2FA on at the very least.

"Big Dump" was my first thought/concern when I saw that figure.

Then afterwards, realized if that did happen, hopefully it could be considered a "redistribution" (always trying to find a good angle on things).

Yeah, 2FA would be a great idea to have activated if someone does not.
myriadcoin

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 12:10:34 AM

Myriad I think was sunk large in part due to the connection to Bryce Weiner and his Liberdad scheme that never panned out (as if there was even a real plan...),
don't remember if the team was involved but perception is reality. He is a 1-man coin wrecking crew.

Nah, Myriad never really had anything to do with him. He was the adamastor of Myriad, lol. It tanked back in the day for 3 reasons: Bitcoin tanked, Myriad's inflation was high compared to most alts, and I think Myriad supporters lost hope for a while when DGB copied it and claimed to be the original, then had a huge pump after some reward changing trickery and their 250k investment.

Also multi-algo has had some critical issues in the past, much like Bitcoin did in the early days.

Myriad: the ORIGINAL and fairest distribution 5 algo coin, which I did not develop.
http://myriadcoin.org
NOT the Myriad developer. Just a fan.
Myraidcoins

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 04:06:06 AM

Nah, Myriad never really had anything to do with him. He was the adamastor of Myriad, lol. It tanked back in the day for 3 reasons: Bitcoin tanked, Myriad's inflation was high compared to most alts, and I think Myriad supporters lost hope for a while when DGB copied it and claimed to be the original, then had a huge pump after some reward changing trickery and their 250k investment.

Also multi-algo has had some critical issues in the past, much like Bitcoin did in the early days.

Digibyte price is starting to come down to reality. Dropped 75% since the peak of the pump, marketing can't keep the price elevated forever, they have a lot of issues with syncing wallets and non functioning wallets. I hope AUR didn't copy digibytes problems into their code.

Multi-Algo is not for lazies, it will take a lot of your time to maintain, 5 times the algos also means 5 times the work but everything good in life comes with more effort.
thsminer

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 07:20:15 AM

Digibyte price is starting to come down to reality. Dropped 75% since the peak of the pump, marketing can't keep the price elevated forever, they have a lot of issues with syncing wallets and non functioning wallets. I hope AUR didn't copy digibytes problems into their code.

Multi-Algo is not for lazies, it will take a lot of your time to maintain, 5 times the algos also means 5 times the work but everything good in life comes with more effort.

If code is copied also you also get the problems iembedded n the code, true. But in this case sync problems are most likely because of the blocktime. The internet is not capable (yet)of maintaining a 15 second mesh. It also depends on the blocksize i.e. the number of transactions in the blocks. Aurora did not need a Visa like transaction volume so to be sure we did go for 61 seconds. It's fast enough to do a massive transaction volume even with 1 Mb blocksize and long enough to get blocks propagated around the globe thus preventing a high orphanrate or worse forking.
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 07:40:04 AM

So just how many bustops actually got Aurora posters on?

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: