Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:29:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901262 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 09:56:27 AM

Faith is Faith in G-d.

I thought you were intelligent sorry.

Not a problem - I don't expect you to have connection with reality whatsoever.   Smiley

pretty much this, the more religious a person is, the more they are detached from reality. I personally don't hate religion or the idea of religion itself, but more of what the zeal of religion can cause.

I can accept the emphasized part, above. And since God can be proven to exist by combining the 3 scientific laws, cause and effect, universal entropy, and universal complexity, atheists need to be way more religious than theists, just to maintain their atheism fiction which is way more of a religion than that of the theists.

It's a continuous migration. Theists are constantly moving to the science fiction of atheism, while atheists are moving to the reality of theism. Let's hope that the atheists wake up before God, Himself, uses reality to show them just how detached from reality they really are.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitNow
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 10:49:30 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2015, 11:14:20 AM by BitNow

Not a problem - I don't expect you to have connection with reality whatsoever.   Smiley

Questions:
-) do you feel guilty for being a sinner?
-) were you raised as religius person and became atheist after or were you never raised with Faith?
-) what is reality for you?

Thank You

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The problem we have with religion and its posters,is it always lacks depth. As soon as a issue of any merit is raised,a cop out is raised and we non believers are supposed to act like it holds weight in the discussion. Why are atheists supposed to explain everything but religious types can just say "god wills it"! Coming from any religious stance shows those with out prejudice of religion that you are working with blinders. A bias that controls all aspects of life,so strong that it quite often is unshakable.

I didn't ask you to act like you hold weight in the discussion, I asked you nothing. so if you stay on topic and answered my question would have been more appreciated. Avoiding questions is not a men (grown-up) behaviour.

I'm blind cause you don't answer my questions: without a connection we are lost.

Religion has controlled the people,kept them from realizing what this world really is all about. Look at the history books and you will see Religion has controlled the masses
for their own gains. Even if they started out legit,they are so tainted by death and corruption that they no longer stand for what may have been presented in the first place.
Then we argue if it was even something that happened.

Men controls men not ideas.

We have believed in some wacky things through out mans exsistence. Sadly for you the time of religion is waning and science will prove that pretty soon.

Ideas. You are refusing the fight.

Question: do you like simple answers? Cause what can be a best answer to have G-d being the answer for all of your questions?!?

Think how good will be: no thinking anymore just one word for all your questions. <= That would be awesome.

Thank You.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh I'm not debating you.  You are just stating your opinion and you are entitled to that.  You don't have any rationale behind what you say, so there is no amount of arguing to undo the conditioning that has been done to you.  It goes back to suggesting travel Smiley

You focused on the OT: focus on the main subject and not in the OT and we can come to a point. (finding the Truth).

I even apologised for that!

I am atheist, but I take no offense to what you say.  I appreciate the apology though.

Again: that was an OT. Focus on the subject:
-) do you feel a sinner like the Bible said you are?
-) do you hate the book cause it think you don't deserve a life for not having faith in G-d?

I'm not trying to get you angry, I would have avoided you in the case, I'm trying to find what the commandements on atheism (idolatry) arouse on your moral compass. As atheism is condemned clearly in the 1st and 2nd Commandements and the punishment is teached in the Golden Calf episode (death).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_calf
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ten_Commandments

Again: I'm not telling you the religious view to take the piss on you, I'm telling you the Religious view on atheism as this thread is called "Why atheist hate Religion?" and telling what religion thinks about atheist is a good starting point.

I did many bad things in life that why I understand the sinner point of view.

Hope you understand.

Thank You.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
    ▐██████████████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█▌
  ▐███       ▐███▀▀█████▄▄▄ ▐██
   ▐█▌        ▐███    ▀▀▀███████▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀        ▐███        ▐██▀█████▄▄
                ▐███      ▐██▌    ▀▀███▄▄
                 ▐███    ▐██▌  ▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄
         ▄████▄   ▐██▌  ▐███  ▐███████████
       ▐████████▌  ▐██▌▐██▌   ▐████████▀▀
        ▀██████▀    ▐████▀     ▀████▀
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
Blawpaw
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 04:29:15 PM

Atheists believe in science. Science already proved that there is no need for gods for the Universe and life as we know it to appear!

They hate religion because history taught them that Religion was always the main reason for war.

So why believe in a punishing God who wages war against those who oppose him can something that we should believe??? it is a completely ignorant belief!
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 04:29:23 PM

-) do you hate the book cause it think you don't deserve a life for not having faith in G-d?

I'm not trying to get you angry, I would have avoided you in the case, I'm trying to find what the commandements on atheism (idolatry) arouse on your moral compass. As atheism is condemned clearly in the 1st and 2nd Commandements and the punishment is teached in the Golden Calf episode (death).

Again: I'm not telling you the religious view to take the piss on you, I'm telling you the Religious view on atheism as this thread is called "Why atheist hate Religion?" and telling what religion thinks about atheist is a good starting point.

Hope you understand.

Thank You.

I kinda like the way you think. But I wish your flow of the English language was a little better, because some of what you say is a little difficult to understand... regarding what you actually mean.

By the way, what is a "G-d?" I see you mentioning "G-d" a lot. A capitalized "G" with a hyphen followed by a lower case "d." There must be some meaning for it. What does it stand for or signify?

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 04:41:25 PM

Atheists believe in science. Science already proved that there is no need for gods for the Universe and life as we know it to appear!
Actually, when you combine the 3 laws of science - cause and effect, universal complexity, and universal entropy - God is proven to exist. These 3 laws of science prove God exists when they are combined, as they are in the universe.

They hate religion because history taught them that Religion was always the main reason for war.
Actually, it is hate that is the main reason for war. The religion of atheism is one of the main religions that causes war right now.

So why believe in a punishing God who wages war against those who oppose him can something that we should believe??? it is a completely ignorant belief!

You misunderstand. God is not upset with people because they make mistakes. The reason God is upset is because He is frustrated. Why is He frustrated? Here's why.

People make mistakes. Their mistakes cause them to die. God, in His love and mercy, figured out and implemented a method to save people from death. His method cost Him a lot, and is the only method available. Yet, the people even reject their only method to be saved from death. God is frustrated.

S**t. If people want death so badly that they reject the only way to be saved, f**k 'em. Destroy them f**k**g, b*****d s*ns of b*****s.

Smiley

freeyourmind

Activity: 364
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 04:47:45 PM

Oh I'm not debating you.  You are just stating your opinion and you are entitled to that.  You don't have any rationale behind what you say, so there is no amount of arguing to undo the conditioning that has been done to you.  It goes back to suggesting travel Smiley

You focused on the OT: focus on the main subject and not in the OT and we can come to a point. (finding the Truth).

I even apologised for that!

I am atheist, but I take no offense to what you say.  I appreciate the apology though.

Hope you understand.

Thank You.

Everyone has a different moral compass, so grouping all kinds of different people into one bucket because they don't subscribe to a religion isn't how it works.  There will be atheists with poor morals and others with sound morals, as there will be in any religion.

Now morals are different than sin.  Something that you would consider a sin may be morally sound.  I'd say if you live in a way in that you're honest with yourself and others, and live in a way that doesn't bring harm to others whether it be physically, emotionally or mentally in order to satisfy self interest, then it's you're living overall morally sound.  That obviously requires empathy/awareness of how others feel.  So being gay is morally sound.  Altering consciousness with any type of intoxication privately is morally sound.  Believing or not believing in anything as long as it doesn't harm others is morally sound.  But they are sinful to subscribers of some religions.  Now rape or murder is not morally sound, and it is also a sin.  But a rapist that confesses his sin goes to heaven right?  And an atheist that lives in harmony with others goes to hell right?

According to the bible, I likely am a sinner.  But I don't subscribe to it.  It is as meaningful to me as the quran is to you.  To answer your second question I don't hate religion or any text associated with it.  It is interesting, but not something that I can take seriously.  It's has the same significance as Greek mythology to me.  I wasn't heavily conditioned into religion as a kid, and grew up in probably the most multicultural city in the world, where religion is not dominant in society.  But if I grew up in a place where everyone was Christian and my parents forced me to go to church and catholic school and all my friends were Christian and I listened to Christian rock, I'd likely be a devout Christian telling atheists how stupid they are for not believing and being lost souls that will go to hell.
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 05:18:30 PM

This is a discussion about why Atheists hate religion and you are using GOD to get out of any true discussion. Its always a trolls first attempt to derail by insulting ones intelligence.
You have asked to stay on topic but you wander off everytime some one asks a question that pokes a hole in the theory of GOD.

Do you like simple solutions?

Maybe that is why people hate religion because it demands to be respected well showing little the other way,history can attest to this.

That is staying on topic.

And that is not what religion is about, that is what I'm implying you to do.

Answer my question without relying on the out clause of me not being a believer and I might give you a leg to stand on.

Answering a question without taking into considerations the environment is stupid and I'm an engineer I will show unprofessionalism if I will do that.

Thank You.

The problem we have with religion and its posters,is it always lacks depth. As soon as a issue of any merit is raised,a cop out is raised and we non believers are supposed to act like it holds weight in the discussion. Why are atheists supposed to explain everything but religious types can just say "god wills it"! Coming from any religious stance shows those with out prejudice of religion that you are working with blinders. A bias that controls all aspects of life,so strong that it quite often is unshakable.

Referencing emboldened passage:  A couple dozen times now, I've raised a sound concern regarding the belief of (most) atheists here that they "believe (only) in science" and that for which there is scientific evidence.  Specifically, I pointed out the established fact that science operates upon assumptions that are non-empirical and empirically unfalsifiable, and similarly have pointed out the additional fact that science cannot even conclude upon the very mathematical, algebraic structures upon which scientific theory-making depends (i.e. theories are algebraic constructs).

While this point has been acknowledged only a couple of times by more open-minded posters in this thread, most atheists here have conveniently ignored this point despite the fact that it creates serious and fundamental problems for a worldview in which scientific evidence is regarded as the only means by which we can know, or should believe in, anything.

In this case, atheists might as well replace "God wills it!" with "Science wills it!" (i.e. essentially stating that the explanatory power of science is greater than its philosophical foundations).  Unfortunately, that mentality doesn't make the issue go away.
Sourgummies

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 06:37:04 PM

@BitNow

You have gone back edited posts,call people names and constantly accuse people of being off topic and yet I see no practice of faith.
Also see you are incapable of depth due to being unable to clarify ones own words. So I hope you understand when I say you have serious blinders
on or straight out trolling in this thread.

@Joint
Why are you talking about science? I do not see anything in my post that mentions science! Think the closest I come to mentioning science is "bias".
This I do not understand though,now that you mention it,why do the camps need to be so clearly defined? Is there no room for people that sit out this dance
between believing and non-believing?
The problem with my posts is BitNow refuses to clarify his post and instead goes on a tirade that clouds the discussion. I will bow out to I see more rational thoughts being expressed.

BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 09:28:38 PM

Referencing emboldened passage:  A couple dozen times now, I've raised a sound concern regarding the belief of (most) atheists here that they "believe (only) in science" and that for which there is scientific evidence.  Specifically, I pointed out the established fact that science operates upon assumptions that are non-empirical and empirically unfalsifiable, and similarly have pointed out the additional fact that science cannot even conclude upon the very mathematical, algebraic structures upon which scientific theory-making depends (i.e. theories are algebraic constructs).

While this point has been acknowledged only a couple of times by more open-minded posters in this thread, most atheists here have conveniently ignored this point despite the fact that it creates serious and fundamental problems for a worldview in which scientific evidence is regarded as the only means by which we can know, or should believe in, anything.

In this case, atheists might as well replace "God wills it!" with "Science wills it!" (i.e. essentially stating that the explanatory power of science is greater than its philosophical foundations).  Unfortunately, that mentality doesn't make the issue go away.

I quote that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@BitNow

You have gone back edited posts,call people names and constantly accuse people of being off topic and yet I see no practice of faith.
Also see you are incapable of depth due to being unable to clarify ones own words. So I hope you understand when I say you have serious blinders
on or straight out trolling in this thread.

Can you argument facts instead accusing me of trolling?

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 10:34:19 PM

@Joint
Why are you talking about science? I do not see anything in my post that mentions science! Think the closest I come to mentioning science is "bias".
This I do not understand though,now that you mention it,why do the camps need to be so clearly defined? Is there no room for people that sit out this dance
The problem with my posts is BitNow refuses to clarify his post and instead goes on a tirade that clouds the discussion. I will bow out to I see more rational thoughts being expressed.

I mentioned science because it's by far the most common refuge that atheists take when attempting to support their lack of belief in God.  Relevant to your post, it's a refuge that lacks merit as a basis for not believing in God (i.e. scientific evidence alone doesn't suggest anything about God one way or the other).

There's room for everyone regardless of whether they believe, don't believe, don't care, or are undecided.  That doesn't matter.  What matters is what is true, and so we can just stick to who is right and who is wrong, and why.
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 11:03:42 PM

I mentioned science because it's by far the most common refuge that atheists take when attempting to support their lack of belief in God.  Relevant to your post, it's a refuge that lacks merit as a basis for not believing in God (i.e. scientific evidence alone doesn't suggest anything about God one way or the other).

There's room for everyone regardless of whether they believe, don't believe, don't care, or are undecided.  That doesn't matter.  What matters is what is true, and so we can just stick to who is right and who is wrong, and why.

I quote that.

I'm communist, but you'll need to kill me before I will say that I'm atheist.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 02:41:15 AM

I mentioned science because it's by far the most common refuge that atheists take when attempting to support their lack of belief in God.  Relevant to your post, it's a refuge that lacks merit as a basis for not believing in God (i.e. scientific evidence alone doesn't suggest anything about God one way or the other).

There's room for everyone regardless of whether they believe, don't believe, don't care, or are undecided.  That doesn't matter.  What matters is what is true, and so we can just stick to who is right and who is wrong, and why.

I quote that.

But, but, but... How are you going to say that you are an atheist after you are dead?     Lips sealed

Sourgummies

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 02:56:08 AM

“All thinking men are atheists.”
― Ernest Hemingway, A Farewell to Arms
centauribit

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 05:09:16 AM

I'm atheist and so religion has claimed a number of my family and friends, who were otherwise cool people, but got a little too wrapped up in trying to save my lost soul Grin

freeyourmind

Activity: 364
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 06:22:57 AM

@Joint

I mentioned science because it's by far the most common refuge that atheists take when attempting to support their lack of belief in God.  Relevant to your post, it's a refuge that lacks merit as a basis for not believing in God (i.e. scientific evidence alone doesn't suggest anything about God one way or the other).

There's room for everyone regardless of whether they believe, don't believe, don't care, or are undecided.  That doesn't matter.  What matters is what is true, and so we can just stick to who is right and who is wrong, and why.

I don't think that science is used to prove or disprove that god exists as there is no way to do that.  It is usually used to disprove certain parts of religious text, like evolution vs. creationism or the age of the earth, and then say if that is incorrect, how can we tell the rest is true?

Regarding the attempt to support the lack of belief - having a belief in something isn't the default.  Without any conditioning, I don't think many people would even think up the concept of a god, let alone a specific religious ideology.  So for those that weren't conditioned from birth, there really isn't an explanation to support the lack of belief...it's just not a part of their life.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 10:52:52 AM

@Joint

I don't think that science is used to prove or disprove that god exists as there is no way to do that.  It is usually used to disprove certain parts of religious text, like evolution vs. creationism or the age of the earth, and then say if that is incorrect, how can we tell the rest is true?
Nobody knows what God is like, except a tiny bit maybe. Science shows us that there is a great intelligence behind everything that exists. It fits a basic definition of the word "God."

Regarding the attempt to support the lack of belief - having a belief in something isn't the default.  Without any conditioning, I don't think many people would even think up the concept of a god, let alone a specific religious ideology.  So for those that weren't conditioned from birth, there really isn't an explanation to support the lack of belief...it's just not a part of their life.

Perhaps it is true that not many people would think up the idea of God on their own. But enough of them would that when they talked about it, the other people would see the logic of it. The evidence for this is the numbers of peoples of various nations, from little tribes in the Amazon rain forests, to gigantic nations like China and India.

True, not everybody has a serious idea of God. And many might simply be following tradition so that they can hold their place in society peacefully, but there are many that follow the idea that others suggest to them. If there weren't, the idea of God would not be a worldwide thing.

Smiley

BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2015, 11:08:40 AM

Nobody knows what God is like, except a tiny bit maybe. Science shows us that there is a great intelligence behind everything that exists. It fits a basic definition of the word "God."

I quote that.

Perhaps it is true that not many people would think up the idea of God on their own. But enough of them would that when they talked about it, the other people would see the logic of it. The evidence for this is the numbers of peoples of various nations, from little tribes in the Amazon rain forests, to gigantic nations like China and India.

True, not everybody has a serious idea of God. And many might simply be following tradition so that they can hold their place in society peacefully, but there are many that follow the idea that others suggest to them. If there weren't, the idea of God would not be a worldwide thing.

Smiley

I disagree but that's the point.

As I said before: stops throwing uncertainty to the atheist, you are just giving more Power to them.

:-|

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 01:18:49 PM

Then I don't need to kill you to know it, because you're an atheist. Communist doctrine is clearly atheist.

Quote from: Karl Marx
Religious suffering is, at one and the same time, the expression of real suffering and a protest against real suffering. Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people.

Quote from: Lenin
Religion is one of the forms of spiritual oppression which everywhere weighs down heavily upon the masses of the people, over burdened by their perpetual work for others, by want and isolation.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 01:36:13 PM

As I said before: stops throwing uncertainty to the atheist, you are just giving more Power to them.

:-|

Best regards.

Wrong.

Give the atheist credit where credit is due, so that he can see that there is cordiality, and even friendship. If you don't downright make the atheist hostile toward you, there's a chance you may convince the atheist to consider your point of view. When he considers your point, there is a chance he may turn from atheism and be saved.

Smiley

BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 01:41:13 PM

What in the hell makes you believe we need any saving?!  Roll Eyes
If you want paradises, make them on Earth, because is the only reality we know. There's no point on have a living hell under a fake promise of heaven!

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: