Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:27:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 [446]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901256 times)
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
November 03, 2021, 04:26:04 PM

much of science is based on engineering that made it work

Engineering is a form of applied science. This is why it is vital that engineers understand the laws of physics, and particularly the laws of Newtonian mechanics. You can't be an engineer without understanding how forces work.

In general, theory comes before application. Science comes before engineering. It's not the other way around, as you believe. Engineers don't just magically build stuff that works, and then invite scientists to have a look to work out how they did it. This is why, for example, no-one built a Tesla car in medieval times. Engineering is based on science.

science [...] doesn't work.

Scientific theories are falsifiable, yes, that's a fundamental strength that sets it apart from, say, religion. If the theory doesn't work in practice, that simply adds to our understanding, and helps scientists to devise new, better theories. If it does work, then it is reproducible, and anyone with sufficient expertise can verify this.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
November 03, 2021, 10:19:38 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2021, 10:32:24 PM by BADecker

Engineering is a form of applied science. This is why it is vital that engineers understand the laws of physics, and particularly the laws of Newtonian mechanics. You can't be an engineer without understanding how forces work.

In general, theory comes before application. Science comes before engineering. It's not the other way around, as you believe. Engineers don't just magically build stuff that works, and then invite scientists to have a look to work out how they did it. This is why, for example, no-one built a Tesla car in medieval times. Engineering is based on science.

Scientific theories are falsifiable, yes, that's a fundamental strength that sets it apart from, say, religion. If the theory doesn't work in practice, that simply adds to our understanding, and helps scientists to devise new, better theories. If it does work, then it is reproducible, and anyone with sufficient expertise can verify this.

These are some of the reasons why some atheists hate religion. Religions are reasonably solid. And pure Bible religion is perfectly solid. Atheists hate religion because their atheism religion - which is often based on various science religions - offer no hope. The atheist knows he is going to die, and that without hope of resurrection. And he's willfully ignorant enough that he won't go to the true, solid, Bible based, Christian religion, where he not only gets salvation, but the knowledge of it, as well. Self enragement against something he is willingly accepting as a good thing. Atheists don't make sense in their religion, atheism.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2021, 02:25:27 PM

These are some of the reasons why some atheists hate religion. Religions are reasonably solid. And pure Bible religion is perfectly solid. Atheists hate religion because their atheism religion - which is often based on various science religions - offer no hope. The atheist knows he is going to die, and that without hope of resurrection. And he's willfully ignorant enough that he won't go to the true, solid, Bible based, Christian religion, where he not only gets salvation, but the knowledge of it, as well. Self enragement against something he is willingly accepting as a good thing. Atheists don't make sense in their religion, atheism.

Cool

What you consider 'solid' is scientific nonsense and has a moral compass of a serial killer.

Angels on your body, ROFL.

BitNow
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2021, 03:13:09 PM

Cool

I was replying to your "nonsense" since 2015: the fact that You are still in this thread means that my point is right.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
    ▐██████████████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█▌
  ▐███       ▐███▀▀█████▄▄▄ ▐██
   ▐█▌        ▐███    ▀▀▀███████▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀        ▐███        ▐██▀█████▄▄
                ▐███      ▐██▌    ▀▀███▄▄
                 ▐███    ▐██▌  ▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄
         ▄████▄   ▐██▌  ▐███  ▐███████████
       ▐████████▌  ▐██▌▐██▌   ▐████████▀▀
        ▀██████▀    ▐████▀     ▀████▀
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2021, 05:25:12 PM

Cool

I was replying to your "nonsense" since 2015: the fact that You are still in this thread means that my point is right.

Hey man, thanks for replying to some of my nonsense. This that you quoted of me here isn't nonsense, however. So I now get to reply to a piece of your nonsense.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2021, 12:32:33 PM

Hey man, thanks for replying to some of my nonsense. This that you quoted of me here isn't nonsense, however. So I now get to reply to a piece of your nonsense.

Cool

Are You a piece of something, you dog... aren't You??  Smiley

past, present, future.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 11:53:59 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2021, 12:39:38 AM by BADecker

Cool

Are You a piece of something, you dog... aren't You??  Smiley

past, present, future.

Now relax, and remember Clint Eastwood in Pale Rider. Remember when Club (Richard Kiel) Attacked Clint and his buddy? When it was over, Clint was saying, "Put it in a little ice, that'll take care of it," as he helped Club to his horse. As Club and Josh rode away, you could hear Club saying, "Ice, ice."

Now, just the thought of "ice" Makes you feel better, don't it!

Cool

BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2021, 03:49:30 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2021, 07:29:52 AM by BitNow

Now relax, and remember Clint Eastwood in Pale Rider. Remember when Club (Richard Kiel) Attacked Clint and his buddy? When it was over, Clint was saying, "Put it in a little ice, that'll take care of it," as he helped Club to his horse. As Club and Josh rode away, you could hear Club saying, "Ice, ice."

Cool

The only person that is still saying that this is the American century is Donald J. Trump: I think the American empire is in its decline.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 08:59:24 PM

Cool

The only person that is still saying that this is the American century is Donald J. Trump: I think the American empire is in its decline.

Why do you so erroneously think Trump is the only one? Consider Daniel's interpretation of Nebuchadnezzar's dream in Daniel 2. These things were predicted at least years before they happened. Some of the prediction hasn't been fulfilled yet.

36“This is the dream. Now we will tell the interpretation of it before the king. 37You, O king Nebuchadnezzar, are a king of kings. For the God of heaven has given you a kingdom, power, strength, and glory; 38and wherever the children of men dwell, or the beasts of the field and the birds of the heaven, He has given them into your hand, and has made you ruler over them all—you are this head of gold. 39But after you shall arise another kingdom inferior to yours; then another, a third kingdom of bronze, which shall rule over all the earth. 40And the fourth kingdom shall be as strong as iron, inasmuch as iron breaks in pieces and shatters everything; and like iron that crushes, that kingdom will break in pieces and crush all the others. 41Whereas you saw the feet and toes, partly of potter’s clay and partly of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; yet the strength of the iron shall be in it, just as you saw the iron mixed with ceramic clay. 42And as the toes of the feet were partly of iron and partly of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong and partly fragile. 43As you saw iron mixed with ceramic clay, they will mingle with the seed of men; but they will not adhere to one another, just as iron does not mix with clay. 44And in the days of these kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed; and the kingdom shall not be left to other people; it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand forever. 45Inasmuch as you saw that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it broke in pieces the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver, and the gold—the great God has made known to the king what will come to pass after this. The dream is certain, and its interpretation is sure.”

Cool

BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2021, 07:48:07 AM

Why do you so erroneously think Trump is the only one? Consider Daniel's interpretation of Nebuchadnezzar's dream in Daniel 2. These things were predicted at least years before they happened. Some of the prediction hasn't been fulfilled yet.

Thank You for the indication: I didn't know that bible prediction.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 3484

born once atheist

View Profile
November 18, 2021, 12:22:11 AM

Hey man, thanks for replying to some of my nonsense. This that you quoted of me here isn't is utter nonsense, however. ....(ftfy)
Cool

How to quote nonsense on Bitcointalk in three simple steps.

1. click on username BADecker
2. click on "show last posts of this person"
3. Pick any random post and hit the "quote" button and voila!...  quoted nonsense....

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
Crypt0IslanD7

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2021, 10:58:19 AM

Hi, i know everyone has a different way of thinking, thats why i would like to share mine.
Well actually im a christianic by default because of my family.And i dont judge mine or any other of the religions thats why i dont count as an atheist but as time passed and i grew up i came to the conclusion that the faith in certain relivion or god is just an emptyness in everyone of us . I think that everyone builds his own path and future by their own beliefs ,acts and desicions. Again no ofense to the most religious type of people reading this reply.
thank you
Pages: « 1 ... 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 [446]
  Print  

Jump to: