Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:08:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901265 times)
BitNow
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2015, 09:12:18 PM

I'm from the United States.

Then stop to destroy and start to respect tradition.

Thank You.

The Catholic church is the one who changed the 10 commandments and don't believe the bible is true. They've changed the day we worship on also, to a day named after a pagan sun god. This is why they say the papacy is the anti-christ.

Daniel 7:25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws

I would hope you believe in the bible and believe in Jesus and what he taught, otherwise you're following the church and not Jesus. The Catholic church teaches you can do things (like taking communion and paying money)... Where the bible clearly says the only way is grace through Jesus Christ so no one may boast. If you don't believe the bible, and follow the church, then you have another master.

Matthew 6:24 No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and wealth.

Matthew 24:3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world? 4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

What religion are you?

Sorry my lack of Faith in Jesus Christ our Lord.

Thank You.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
    ▐██████████████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█▌
  ▐███       ▐███▀▀█████▄▄▄ ▐██
   ▐█▌        ▐███    ▀▀▀███████▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀        ▐███        ▐██▀█████▄▄
                ▐███      ▐██▌    ▀▀███▄▄
                 ▐███    ▐██▌  ▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄
         ▄████▄   ▐██▌  ▐███  ▐███████████
       ▐████████▌  ▐██▌▐██▌   ▐████████▀▀
        ▀██████▀    ▐████▀     ▀████▀
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 09:14:19 PM

I'm from the United States.

Then stop to destroy and start to respect tradition.

Thank You.

The Catholic church is the one who changed the 10 commandments and don't believe the bible is true. They've changed the day we worship on also, to a day named after a pagan sun god. This is why they say the papacy is the anti-christ.

Daniel 7:25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws

I would hope you believe in the bible and believe in Jesus and what he taught, otherwise you're following the church and not Jesus. The Catholic church teaches you can do things (like taking communion and paying money)... Where the bible clearly says the only way is grace through Jesus Christ so no one may boast. If you don't believe the bible, and follow the church, then you have another master.

Matthew 6:24 No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and wealth.

Matthew 24:3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world? 4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

What religion are you?

Sorry my lack of Faith in Jesus Christ our Lord.

Thank You.

Christian. I follow Jesus Christ and read the bible for guidance on how to live my life. How about you?
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2015, 09:21:07 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2015, 09:51:15 PM by BitNow

Christian. I follow Jesus Christ and read the bible for guidance on how to live my life. How about you?

Of course you are Christian, when I say "what religion are you" I mean: what religion/branch of Christianity are you (Catholic, Protestant, Baptist, Muslim, Islamic, Jews...)?

Catholicism is a subset of Christianity.

What are you talking about?
Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity

Doubting that Catholicism is not Christianity is like blasphemy. You discuss that because you have a 70 years history fight with Russia that is an Orthodox Country.

Orthodox and Catholics are fighting their way for the definition of "Christianity".

Protestant faith do not fight with Catholic faith as they recognise each other as Christianity.

"How the Queen/King of England changed everything"

Thank You.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 09:36:11 PM

In the Country where I came from it's pretty straight forward that people are Catholic when they say "I'm Christian".

They don't even say: "I'm Christian, they say straight forward "I'm Catholic", "I'm jews", "I'm muslim".

That's the misunderstanding.

Your're coming from an anglosaxon Country: for you Christianity is mainly Protestant not Catholic.

"How the Queen/king of England changed everything"

Sure.

"Thank You"

I follow the bible and look for discernment from the Holy Spirit for it's meaning. I don't go to a church building. Though I don't believe in a pre-trib rapture, which I think he alludes to, this is a pretty good list of why people should stay away from church buildings/institutions. Why to stay away from buildings called churches
ashour

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 09:39:34 PM

There are many reasons why atheists hate religion, it is probably because when they were young they were drafted to the church, had to pray before eating etc and that made them to completely hate it. They don't understand that the religious purposes isn't to worship a god. The whole purpose of religions are to teach morals and ethics to humans. Without morals and ethics we would just kill each other.
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2015, 09:42:48 PM

OT

I follow the bible and look for discernment from the Holy Spirit for it's meaning. I don't go to a church building. Though I don't believe in a pre-trib rapture, which I think he alludes to, this is a pretty good list of why people should stay away from church buildings/institutions. Why to stay away from buildings called churches

You are not Christian then.

Being a Christian is about going to churches and doing confession at least once a year.

And I corrected that:

Doubting that Catholicism is not Christianity is like blasphemy. You discuss that because you have a 70 years history fight with Russia that is an Orthodox Country.

Orthodox and Catholics are fighting their way for the definition of "Christianity".

Protestant faith do not fight with Catholic faith as they recognise each other as Christianity.

"How the Queen/King of England changed everything"

Thank You.

Question: are you comparing the war between Capitalism and Communism to the war between Orthodoxy and Catholicism?

Thank You.
/OT

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 09:55:20 PM

OT

Being a Christian is about going to churches and doing confession at least once a year.
/OT

Jesus Christ didn't go to church, was he not Christian? His disciples didn't either.

"The earliest followers of Christ didn’t do it that way. The earliest followers of Christ didn’t meet in a Christian church. They met in the Jewish temple, there in Jerusalem. (Eventually they were thrown out. After that they met in public places or private homes.) And they didn’t meet every month. They met every day. “They were continually devoting themselves to the apostles’ teaching…” And then after the service they would have a meal together. (I just learned today that the orthodox church still practices this tradition.) “From house to house, they were taking their meals together with gladness and sincerity of heart, praising God…” And it would appear that they gave more than we do today. “…all those who had believed were together and had all things in common; and they began selling their property and possessions and were sharing them with all, as anyone might have need.

So the earliest followers of Christ, the earliest church members, didn’t do it the way we do today, it’s true. They did more. (Acts 2:42-47)" (link)

Question: "What is the church?"

"Answer: Many people today understand the church as a building. This is not a biblical understanding of the church. The word “church” comes from the Greek word ekklesia which is defined as “an assembly” or “called-out ones.” The root meaning of “church” is not that of a building, but of people. It is ironic that when you ask people what church they attend, they usually identify a building. Romans 16:5 says “… greet the church that is in their house.” Paul refers to the church in their house—not a church building, but a body of believers.

The church is the body of Christ, of which He is the head. Ephesians 1:22-23 says, “And God placed all things under his feet and appointed him to be head over everything for the church, which is his body, the fullness of him who fills everything in every way.” The body of Christ is made up of all believers in Jesus Christ from the day of Pentecost (Acts chapter 2) until Christ’s return. The body of Christ is comprised of two aspects:.....(click link for more info)...In summary, the church is not a building or a denomination. According to the Bible, the church is the body of Christ—all those who have placed their faith in Jesus Christ for salvation (John 3:16; 1 Corinthians 12:13). Local churches are gatherings of members of the universal church. The local church is where the members of the universal church can fully apply the “body” principles of 1 Corinthians chapter 12: encouraging, teaching, and building one another up in the knowledge and grace of the Lord Jesus Christ."

I study the bible with other believers, and communicate with them, and pray daily, ask the Lord to forgive me for my sins in the Lord's Prayer daily, and pray before eating my food in remembrance of Jesus.

Luke 22:19 And when He had taken some bread and given thanks, He broke it and gave it to them, saying, "This is My body which is given for you; do this in remembrance of Me." 20 And in the same way He took the cup after they had eaten, saying, "This cup which is poured out for you is the new covenant in My blood

Matthew 6:9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. 10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. 11 Give us this day our daily bread. 12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. 13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

Do you think the Lord would put that in the bible if people weren't to pray it asking for forgiveness for their debts (sins). Why do you think you need a priest if the Lord showed us how to ask for forgiveness without one?
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2015, 09:57:58 PM

OT
OT

/OT

Jesus Christ didn't go to church, was he not Christian? His disciples didn't either.

"The earliest followers of Christ didn’t do it that way. The earliest followers of Christ didn’t meet in a Christian church. They met in the Jewish temple, there in Jerusalem. (Eventually they were thrown out. After that they met in public places or private homes.) And they didn’t meet every month. They met every day. “They were continually devoting themselves to the apostles’ teaching…” And then after the service they would have a meal together. (I just learned today that the orthodox church still practices this tradition.) “From house to house, they were taking their meals together with gladness and sincerity of heart, praising God…” And it would appear that they gave more than we do today. “…all those who had believed were together and had all things in common; and they began selling their property and possessions and were sharing them with all, as anyone might have need.

So the earliest followers of Christ, the earliest church members, didn’t do it the way we do today, it’s true. They did more. (Acts 2:42-47)" (link)

Question: "What is the church?"

"Answer: Many people today understand the church as a building. This is not a biblical understanding of the church. The word “church” comes from the Greek word ekklesia which is defined as “an assembly” or “called-out ones.” The root meaning of “church” is not that of a building, but of people. It is ironic that when you ask people what church they attend, they usually identify a building. Romans 16:5 says “… greet the church that is in their house.” Paul refers to the church in their house—not a church building, but a body of believers.

The church is the body of Christ, of which He is the head. Ephesians 1:22-23 says, “And God placed all things under his feet and appointed him to be head over everything for the church, which is his body, the fullness of him who fills everything in every way.” The body of Christ is made up of all believers in Jesus Christ from the day of Pentecost (Acts chapter 2) until Christ’s return. The body of Christ is comprised of two aspects:.....(click link for more info)...In summary, the church is not a building or a denomination. According to the Bible, the church is the body of Christ—all those who have placed their faith in Jesus Christ for salvation (John 3:16; 1 Corinthians 12:13). Local churches are gatherings of members of the universal church. The local church is where the members of the universal church can fully apply the “body” principles of 1 Corinthians chapter 12: encouraging, teaching, and building one another up in the knowledge and grace of the Lord Jesus Christ."

I study the bible with other believers, and communicate with them, and pray daily, ask the Lord to forgive me for my sins in the Lord's Prayer daily, and pray before eating my food in remembrance of Jesus.

Luke 22:19 And when He had taken some bread and given thanks, He broke it and gave it to them, saying, "This is My body which is given for you; do this in remembrance of Me." 20 And in the same way He took the cup after they had eaten, saying, "This cup which is poured out for you is the new covenant in My blood

Matthew 6:9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. 10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. 11 Give us this day our daily bread. 12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. 13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

Do you think the Lord would put that in the bible if people weren't to pray it asking for forgiveness for their debts (sins). Why do you think you need a priest if the Lord showed us how to ask for forgiveness without one?

Are you Anabaptist?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anabaptists

Thank You.
/OT

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 10:00:43 PM

Are you Anabaptist?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anabaptists

Thank You.
/OT

Well I've never heard of it before. I'd have to mull that one over a while before answering.

If you believe you need to confess your sins to a priest weekly, why? And what do you think happens if you don't confess your sins to a priest before you die?
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2015, 10:09:47 PM

OT
Well I've never heard of it before. I'd have to mull that one over a while before answering.

Cool. Do what you need.

If you believe you need to confess your sins to a priest weekly, why?

You need to go to church once a week.

You need to confess once a year. At least.

And what do you think happens if you don't confess your sins to a priest before you die?

You go to hell.

How are you asking those questions if you:
Because many people have sinned. There's a lot of good information on how the Catholic church changed things and persecuted people. Through my studies, I have come to believe the Catholic church to not be Christian. (This is coming from someone who went to Catholic school and grew up Catholic)
?!?

PS: I posted this as OT as we are discussing different views within the Christianity and this discussion is off topic to the subject "Why atheists hate Religion?"
/OT

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 10:15:39 PM

And what do you think happens if you don't confess your sins to a priest before you die?

You go to hell.

Then why don't you confess to your priest daily? And why do you think the Lord would allow someone to die in a car accident before a priest getting to them for a confession?

This why I'm saying the Catholic church has added things on from what the bible teaches for salvation.

Ephesians 2:5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;) 6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus: 7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus. 8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9 Not of works, lest any man should boast. 10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2015, 10:18:27 PM

OT

Then why don't you confess to your priest daily? And why do you think the Lord would allow someone to die in a car accident before a priest getting to them for a confession?

This why I'm saying the Catholic church has added things on from what the bible teaches for salvation.

Ephesians 2:5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;) 6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus: 7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus. 8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9 Not of works, lest any man should boast. 10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

Do you believe in the words of Pope Francis?

Do you believe in the words of Queen Elisabeth II?

Do you believe in the next fellow man?
/OT

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 10:22:43 PM

You go to hell.
Why confess to a priest? Instead of confessing indirectly to God via some self-appointed third party, why not just confess to God directly?

BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2015, 10:29:49 PM

OT
Why confess to a priest? Instead of confessing indirectly to God via some self-appointed third party, why not just confess to God directly?

That's what Islam teach: believe in Yourself.

You cannot forgive yourself. You need a priest to forgive your sins or speak to your father directly. Don't overestimate yourself.

Somebody call Islam the Religion of the Devil.

/OT

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 10:36:23 PM

OT

Do you believe in the words of Pope Francis?

Do you believe in the words of Queen Elisabeth II?

Do you believe in the next fellow man?
/OT

I already posted that the pope doesn't believe in the bible. There's a video link on the last page of this thread.

What should Queen Elisabeth have to do with the bible?

I believe in Jesus and the bible. Men are tempted and corrupted.

OT

You cannot forgive yourself. You need a priest to forgive your sins or speak to your father directly. Don't overestimate yourself.
/OT

Then why does the bible say you can ask for forgiveness for your sins? Oh, and the priest can't forgive you, only the Lord can.
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2015, 10:39:51 PM

OT
I already posted that the pope doesn't believe in the bible. There's a video link on the last page of this thread.

That's blasphemy.

Queen Elisabeth II is the pope of Anglicanism the major branch of Protestatism.

Protestantism with Catholicism are 80% of Christianity.

Pope Francis and Queen Elisabeth II represent 80% of Christianity.

You cannot forgive yourself.

OT

/OT

Then why does the bible say you can ask for forgiveness for your sins? Oh, and the priest can't forgive you, only the Lord can.

Because you can.

You can ask for forgiveness but you cannot forgive yourself.
/OT

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
1aguar

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 10:46:32 PM

There are lots of books left out of the bible.

After reading the Book of Jasher, you may find that a lot of the Bible relates to law of exchanges (justice). For example, the book has a record of the first fraudulent mortgage.

Also, consider the Gnostic writings (found at gnosis.org), the Dead Sea Scrolls, and the Phoenix Journal "And they called his name Immanuel: I am Sananda".

The truth is within. Read these book with an open mind and heart and seek the truth of it from God’s source within you. You will then find it.

Many Christians believe that the Christ path is available exclusively to those who believe in Jesus. But that is an interpretation of the Gospels, not the direct statement of the Gospels themselves.

The disinformation spreads quickly in this day and age; anyone can bury the mind of Man in total garbage or, worse, deceive Man into believing he must have interpreters and go-betweens, authorities other than self and "saviors" to take his burden and "save even his soul".

Each being is an aspect of God Himself and there can be no "go-between" for God is ALL and that means that all else is only a "part-of" and, therefore, lesser in the "whole". You are on your own with God and when you come before God on that confrontation and evaluation of self and Knowledge--you will find the measure to be that which you have "learned" in Truth and the actions of the manifested physical experience. Where will YOU fit? It is up to you for God is total allowance and you will do that which you will.

When you break free of the indoctrination of established religions, strict rules and regulations, unnecessary ceremonies and ritualistic practices then you can fully develop your personal relationship with God, which is then 100% comfortable. Live your life with love and kindness in your heart, not hate or anger... then shall you be on the road to Paradise.
1aguar

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 10:49:40 PM

YOU DESIRE GOD'S MERCY AND FORGIVENESS? THEN YOU MUST PETITION GOD WITHIN YOU TO GUIDE, PROTECT AND SUSTAIN YOU WITH LOVE AND KNOWLEDGE OF THE POWER OF YOUR WILL AND HIS WILL AS ONE!

God IS ALL-FORGIVING MERCY. So then, chelas [students], forgiveness and mercy must begin within SELF since that is where GOD resides.

The adversary will dissolve in its power when confronted by the Divine Holy Power of GOD WITHIN YOU! WHY? Because EVIL is an illusion developed and sustained by MAN. God's Love, Light and Knowledge is ALL that exists. YOU each are fragments of HIS divided thinking. THERE IS NO SEPARATION OF GOD AND WE OF HIS THOUGHT FRAGMENTS, EXCEPT THROUGH THE BELIEF OF SEPARATION EMBRACED BY LIMITED HUMAN SENSING PERCEPTION. So Be it.

http://www.phoenixsourcedistributors.com/html/j032/
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 10:50:26 PM

OT

That's blasphemy.

You can see for yourself: https://youtu.be/pFR5igb28ZE?t=1m48s & https://youtu.be/pFR5igb28ZE?t=5m1s

He says atheists can saved by their works, not grace through Jesus (this is clearly not biblical) and he says God didn't create the universe because he couldn't, (which is clearly not biblical).

OT

Queen Elisabeth II is the pope of Anglicanism the major branch of Protestatism.

Protestantism with Catholicism are 80% of Christianity.

Pope Francis and Queen Elisabeth II represent 80% of Christianity.

Queen Elisabeth is the pope? You're being deceived. This is not Christian or biblical.

OT

You cannot forgive yourself.

OT

/OT

Because you can.

/OT

Only the Lord can forgive you, not the priest. If you believe the priest has to power to forgive you, you are worshiping a man and not the Christian Lord.
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2015, 10:53:37 PM

OT

YOU DESIRE GOD'S MERCY AND FORGIVENESS? THEN YOU MUST PETITION GOD WITHIN YOU TO GUIDE, PROTECT AND SUSTAIN YOU WITH LOVE AND KNOWLEDGE OF THE POWER OF YOUR WILL AND HIS WILL AS ONE!

God IS ALL-FORGIVING MERCY. So then, chelas [students], forgiveness and mercy must begin within SELF since that is where GOD resides.

The adversary will dissolve in its power when confronted by the Divine Holy Power of GOD WITHIN YOU! WHY? Because EVIL is an illusion developed and sustained by MAN. God's Love, Light and Knowledge is ALL that exists. YOU each are fragments of HIS divided thinking. THERE IS NO SEPARATION OF GOD AND WE OF HIS THOUGHT FRAGMENTS, EXCEPT THROUGH THE BELIEF OF SEPARATION EMBRACED BY LIMITED HUMAN SENSING PERCEPTION. So Be it.

http://www.phoenixsourcedistributors.com/html/j032/

Man: my answer was marked as OT.

Please do the same and don't use my phrases to adverts your services.

Thank You.
/OT

You can see for yourself: https://youtu.be/pFR5igb28ZE?t=1m48s & https://youtu.be/pFR5igb28ZE?t=5m1s

He says atheists can saved by their works, not grace through Jesus (this is clearly not biblical) and he says God didn't create the universe because he couldn't, (which is clearly not biblical).

There is nothing more true than the Bible.

Question: are you atheist?

Queen Elisabeth is the pope? You're being deceived. This is not Christian or biblical.

You don't know what you are talking about.

Only the Lord can forgive you, not the priest. If you believe the priest has to power to forgive you, you are worshiping a man and not the Christian Lord.

The Christian lord is the pope.

A priest can forgive you as he receive mandate from the pope to confess you.

Thank You.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: