Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:48:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901258 times)
1aguar

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 04:09:57 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2015, 04:23:35 PM by 1aguar

You are posting Satanic imagery, but do you really know what that is all about?

Ah, so no answers to my questions, just more evil and lies from you?

And I thought this was about evidence and knowledge (Beliathon) vs. Superstition and ignorance (theism)!  Roll Eyes

Why do you direct attention away from the evidence that proves you are wrong? Isn't that deceptive and ignorant?

And instead of addressing the evidence, you just post imagery from the "Prince of Lies"??

Undecided
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 05:31:42 PM

]1) About 12 - 15 years ago, I read the whole bible except for Psalms, because for some reason it was hard for me to get into it. People have joked with me that I made it through the list of people being born, and various other "boring" parts, especially because some people like Psalms the most.
You read the Holy Book but skipped Psalms? You'll burn for that. He'll burn you forever. You best go back and read that shit before it's too late. I'm not kidding, I speak from experience. Psalms is his favorite.

Of course you're kidding, lol. This is all a big joke to you. People who have never read the bible, will still be saved by the grace of Jesus. I already said the bible doesn't say you'll burn in hell forever and ever. Where that's mentioned is a parable. When Jesus was speaking in front of people who would not understand. Many people hear the words and don't understand. But the bible clearly says that the wages of sin are death, they will be burned up (up means done burning at some point) and the evil will be ashes under our feet.

The only way to be saved from death is believing that Jesus Christ is our Lord and savior. Even if you don't believe in evil, or the devil, by posting these types of images, and denying Jesus Christ as the savior of mankind, you are aligning yourself with evil.

You can either be free and live forever in happiness or be a slave to sin and in the end face death. I'd rather be free.

John 8:33 They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free? 34Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin. (also translated as slave of sin)

Romans 6:15 What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid. 16 Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness? 17 But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you. 18 Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness.

Also, for someone who claims to be Atheist, your actions show you hate Christians with the fervor of a satanist. Satanists don't always believe in Satan and are atheists. So, you very easily could have joined their ranks. Whether or not you are is immaterial. I'm just pointing it out for others. If someone posted images that were anti-homosexuality and transgenders in the same vein that you post anti-Christian images, etc, you'd be so upset. So you're clearly the same hypocrite I remember.

An interesting bit about what Luciferians see coming for the next world war:

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

Yes, there's a difference between Satanists and Luciferians. Luciferians actually believe in he devil, they just think he's bringing them the light of knowledge. Lucifer means being of light. Satanists are the ones they use to get their plans done. They think of atheists as nothing but pawns in their game.

I think your hatred of Christians has pushed you further into this state of mind. You can always call on Jesus for help to stop being a slave to sin, and stop being ruled by it.
BitNow
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2015, 06:04:42 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2015, 07:20:09 PM by BitNow

1) About 12 - 15 years ago, I read the whole bible except for Psalms, because for some reason it was hard for me to get into it. People have joked with me that I made it through the list of people being born, and various other "boring" parts, especially because some people like Psalms the most. I dunno. I'm trying, but currently I've ordered the book of Enoch/Jubilees/Jasher and have been reading that. These are books that weren't put into the bible, and I'm studying them, trying to discern whether or not I believe them to be inspired. I'm leaning toward the book of Enoch being completely inspired, but I haven't read it all yet.

Since I've been discussing the bible with people, I also look up verses and read bits at a time again too.'

The Bible is one. How do you buy different books?!?

2) Feel free to ask questions. If I don't remember off hand, or even if I do, I'll just re-read what you're talking about and give you my opinion.

I agree with BitNow though. Sometimes you can read a line or passage and it means one thing. Then a few years later, you'll read it again and get something completely different from it. I had a conversation with someone about this. I believe the bible to be inspired and Holy even if it was tampered with. I think the Lord sends messages through it when people need it and that is based upon where you are in your life at that time. It really is beneficial to always read it, even if you've finished it, because the next time you read a line when you're in a different place in your life, it may have a new spiritual meaning to you.    

That was the point.

]1) About 12 - 15 years ago, I read the whole bible except for Psalms, because for some reason it was hard for me to get into it. People have joked with me that I made it through the list of people being born, and various other "boring" parts, especially because some people like Psalms the most.
You read the Holy Book but skipped Psalms? You'll burn for that. He'll burn you forever. You best go back and read that shit before it's too late. I'm not kidding, I speak from experience. Psalms is his favorite.

Of course you're kidding, lol. This is all a big joke to you. People who have never read the bible, will still be saved by the grace of Jesus. I already said the bible doesn't say you'll burn in hell forever and ever. Where that's mentioned is a parable. When Jesus was speaking in front of people who would not understand. Many people hear the words and don't understand. But the bible clearly says that the wages of sin are death, they will be burned up (up means done burning at some point) and the evil will be ashes under our feet.

The only way to be saved from death is believing that Jesus Christ is our Lord and savior. Even if you don't believe in evil, or the devil, by posting these types of images, and denying Jesus Christ as the savior of mankind, you are aligning yourself with evil.

You can either be free and live forever in happiness or be a slave to sin and in the end face death. I'd rather be free.

John 8:33 They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free? 34Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin. (also translated as slave of sin)

Romans 6:15 What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid. 16 Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness? 17 But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you. 18 Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness.

Also, for someone who claims to be Atheist, your actions show you hate Christians with the fervor of a satanist. Satanists don't always believe in Satan and are atheists. So, you very easily could have joined their ranks. Whether or not you are is immaterial. I'm just pointing it out for others. If someone posted images that were anti-homosexuality and transgenders in the same vein that you post anti-Christian images, etc, you'd be so upset. So you're clearly the same hypocrite I remember.

An interesting bit about what Luciferians see coming for the next world war:

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

Yes, there's a difference between Satanists and Luciferians. Luciferians actually believe in he devil, they just think he's bringing them the light of knowledge. Lucifer means being of light. Satanists are the ones they use to get their plans done. They think of atheists as nothing but pawns in their game.

I think your hatred of Christians has pushed you further into this state of mind. You can always call on Jesus for help to stop being a slave to sin, and stop being ruled by it.

Don't you ever lose time with that sinners unless you know you your Faith is so strong to beat Satan/Lucifer with one word.

Different than that is an exorcism and you need to be allowed by the Vatican to do that.

Heil to the Flux Capacitor!

We prize you: our only HOPE for the future.

Thank You.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
    ▐██████████████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█▌
  ▐███       ▐███▀▀█████▄▄▄ ▐██
   ▐█▌        ▐███    ▀▀▀███████▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀        ▐███        ▐██▀█████▄▄
                ▐███      ▐██▌    ▀▀███▄▄
                 ▐███    ▐██▌  ▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄
         ▄████▄   ▐██▌  ▐███  ▐███████████
       ▐████████▌  ▐██▌▐██▌   ▐████████▀▀
        ▀██████▀    ▐████▀     ▀████▀
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 07:26:51 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2015, 07:38:19 PM by MakingMoneyHoney

1) About 12 - 15 years ago, I read the whole bible except for Psalms, because for some reason it was hard for me to get into it. People have joked with me that I made it through the list of people being born, and various other "boring" parts, especially because some people like Psalms the most. I dunno. I'm trying, but currently I've ordered the book of Enoch/Jubilees/Jasher and have been reading that. These are books that weren't put into the bible, and I'm studying them, trying to discern whether or not I believe them to be inspired. I'm leaning toward the book of Enoch being completely inspired, but I haven't read it all yet.

Since I've been discussing the bible with people, I also look up verses and read bits at a time again too.'

The Bible is one. How do you buy different books?!?

There are lots of books left out of the bible.

Who Decided What Went into the Bible?

How were the books of the Bible chosen?

Enoch is considered canon for Ethiopian Christians, and yet isn't in most bibles in the US. Enoch is considered to "walk with God" in the bible, but wasn't allowed in, why? I'm reading it to see myself. Jasher and Jubilees are mentioned in the bible too.

2 Samuel 1:18 (Also he bade them teach the children of Judah the use of the bow: behold, it is written in the book of Jasher.)

The book of Jubilees, I think, is in the Ethiopian bible too. http://www.compellingtruth.org/book-of-Jubilees.html

The Ethiopians claim to actually have the ark of the covenant too. It's interesting to study.

Don't you ever lose time with that sinners unless you know you your Faith is so strong to beat Satan/Lucifer with one word.

Different than that is an exorcism and you need to be allowed by the Vatican to do that.

Thank You.

There are plenty of deliverances going on around the world that don't need the vatican. Jesus can drive out evil spirits and told us we could too in His name. I have no doubt in this. Exorcisms are a farce done in movies/tv to make people scared or think they're nuts. Deliverances can be extremely mild in comparison and mostly you just need to ask for forgiveness, repent, and forgive others and command evil spirits to leave in the name of Jesus. You have to get rid of the sin, and believe in Jesus because He will take the sin and then they have no reason to oppress (not possess) you.

Mark 3:14 And He appointed twelve, so that they would be with Him and that He could send them out to preach, 15and to have authority to cast out the demons. 16And He appointed the twelve: Simon (to whom He gave the name Peter)

Matthew 10:7 "And as you go, preach, saying, 'The kingdom of heaven is at hand.' 8"Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse the lepers, cast out demons. Freely you received, freely give.

Mark 16:17 "These signs will accompany those who have believed: in My name they will cast out demons, they will speak with new tongues; 18they will pick up serpents, and if they drink any deadly poison, it will not hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover."
Beliathon

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2015, 07:30:35 PM

If someone posted images that were anti-homosexuality and transgenders in the same vein that you post anti-Christian images, etc, you'd be so upset.
My images are PRO-SATAN not ANTI-CHRISTIAN. It'd be like me telling you that Christ on the cross is an offensive "ANTI-SATAN" message.

So you're clearly the same hypocrite I remember.
No u

Of course you're kidding, lol. This is all a big joke to you.
Nothing could be further from the truth. This is deadly serious, child of Christ.

Spiritu tuo conteram discipulorum Christi.

Hora aditus.

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 07:38:46 PM

Of course you're kidding, lol. This is all a big joke to you.
Nothing could be further from the truth. This is deadly serious, child of Christ.

Hora aditus.
*Yawn.*  Oh you're back with pictures again?  How many times are you going to post the same ones?

It's a shame, your grandiose claims to knowledge in contrast with your content-less posts continually leave me disappointed.
Sourgummies

Activity: 728

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 07:39:37 PM

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?

Epicurus
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 07:42:44 PM

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?

Epicurus

God is able to prevent evil. He created a world where we would have free will. Some chose incorrectly and sinned. We're playing out a blip on the radar in the big scheme of things. Soon we'll have no more sin and no more pain and He will get rid of those who chose incorrectly.

2 Peter 3:8 But do not let this one fact escape your notice, beloved, that with the Lord one day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years like one day. 9 The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish but for all to come to repentance.
Sourgummies

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 08:02:07 PM

Epicurus

God is able to prevent evil. He created a world where we would have free will. Some chose incorrectly and sinned. We're playing out a blip on the radar in the big scheme of things. Soon we'll have no more sin and no more pain and He will get rid of those who chose incorrectly.

2 Peter 3:8 But do not let this one fact escape your notice, beloved, that with the Lord one day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years like one day. 9 The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish but for all to come to repentance.

Would you fight against Muslims? History has shown the Christians will slaughter Muslims and vice versa in the name of their religion.
People that claim a religion usually have a group thought(flock) thinking,so when the right buttons are pushed,the group will kill in the name of.
This is what scares me about religion. Its history and how it is used to control.

Ignoring the fact that I am supposed to just play along and except everything you believe in is fact.
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 08:10:02 PM

Epicurus

Would you fight against Muslims? History has shown the Christians will slaughter Muslims and vice versa in the name of their religion.
People that claim a religion usually have a group thought(flock) thinking,so when the right buttons are pushed,the group will kill in the name of.
This is what scares me about religion. Its history and how it is used to control.

Ignoring the fact that I am supposed to just play along and except everything you believe in is fact.

Jesus said to treat others as you would treat yourself, so I would never fight against Muslims. If they asked me about the bible, and what it teaches, I would share it. But there's no point in forcing your religious beliefs on someone who doesn't want to hear it.
Sourgummies

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 08:18:02 PM

Epicurus

Jesus said to treat others as you would treat yourself, so I would never fight against Muslims. If they asked me about the bible, and what it teaches, I would share it. But there's no point in forcing your religious beliefs on someone who doesn't want to hear it.

Why has history not shown this to be the case?

BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2015, 08:23:49 PM

There are plenty of deliverances going on around the world that don't need the vatican. Jesus can drive out evil spirits and told us we could too in His name. I have no doubt in this. Exorcisms are a farce done in movies/tv to make people scared or think they're nuts. Deliverances can be extremely mild in comparison and mostly you just need to ask for forgiveness, repent, and forgive others and command evil spirits to leave in the name of Jesus. You have to get rid of the sin, and believe in Jesus because He will take the sin and then they have no reason to oppress (not possess) you.

Mark 3:14 And He appointed twelve, so that they would be with Him and that He could send them out to preach, 15and to have authority to cast out the demons. 16And He appointed the twelve: Simon (to whom He gave the name Peter)

Matthew 10:7 "And as you go, preach, saying, 'The kingdom of heaven is at hand.' 8"Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse the lepers, cast out demons. Freely you received, freely give.

Mark 16:17 "These signs will accompany those who have believed: in My name they will cast out demons, they will speak with new tongues; 18they will pick up serpents, and if they drink any deadly poison, it will not hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover."

You are already starting to prey.

Luckily he posted just a picture of Satan.

I tell you again:

Thank You.

Thank You.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 08:25:07 PM

Epicurus

Why has history not shown this to be the case?

Because many people have sinned. There's a lot of good information on how the Catholic church changed things and persecuted people. Through my studies, I have come to believe the Catholic church to not be Christian. (This is coming from someone who went to Catholic school and grew up Catholic)

The bible clearly talks about a war between principalities.

Ephesians 6:11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil. 12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. 13 Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm

There's always been a war between the people who follow the Lord's commandments and those who don't. The Catholic church changed the commandments, which is another reason I believe what I do.

Many things have been done in the name of greed. Convert more people to Catholicism, get more money, etc. Also more power. Sad, but true.

The bible clearly talks about how there will be few Christians in the last days. As Catholicism grows to the point even metathesis like the pope (Bill Maher), it shows to me that it's not the way. 

Matthew 7:13 Enter through the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the way is broad that leads to destruction, and there are many who enter through it. 14"For the gate is small and the way is narrow that leads to life, and there are few who find it.
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2015, 08:31:22 PM

Because many people have sinned. There's a lot of good information on how the Catholic church changed things and persecuted people. Through my studies, I have come to believe the Catholic church to not be Christian. (This is coming from someone who went to Catholic school and grew up Catholic)

Catholicism is a subset of Christianity.

What are you talking about?
Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 08:42:08 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2015, 08:57:31 PM by MakingMoneyHoney

Catholicism is a subset of Christianity.

What are you talking about?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity

Are Catholics Christian?

The Roman Catholic "Church" is Not Christian

Video: Satanic Pope Francis Says Having A Personal Relationship With Jesus Is Dangerous !!!

Video: WARNING !!! Pope Calls Jesus and the Bible a LIE !!! False Prophet EXPOSED !!!

Sorry, I can't find the other video right now. But this is a good starting point.

Edit: Found a link from Vigilant Christian: Detailed Documentary Exposing Catholic Church (8 hrs)

Also just a side note, the Catholic church teaches you can give money and save yourself from purgatory. Indulgences

Ephesians 2:8 For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; 9 not as a result of works, so that no one may boast. 10 For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them.

This doesn't mean some people who believe they're Catholics and love Jesus, won't be saved (I was a Catholic, remember). It just means that the institution of Catholicism does not teach Christianity.
Beliathon

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2015, 08:56:55 PM

Epicurus

God is able to prevent evil. He created a world where we would suffer eternally.

Hora aditus.

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2015, 08:57:42 PM

Are Catholics Christian?

Video: Satanic Pope Francis Says Having A Personal Relationship With Jesus Is Dangerous !!!

Video: WARNING !!! Pope Calls Jesus and the Bible a LIE !!! False Prophet EXPOSED !!!

Sorry, I can't find the other video right now. But this is a good starting point.

Edit: Found a link from Vigilant Christian: Detailed Documentary Exposing Catholic Church (8 hrs)

Also just a side note, the Catholic church teaches you can give money and save yourself from purgatory.

Ephesians 2:8 For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; 9 not as a result of works, so that no one may boast. 10 For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them.

This doesn't mean some people who believe they're Catholics and love Jesus, won't be saved (I was a Catholic, remember). It just means that the institution of Catholicism does not teach Christianity.

Are you american?

"Americans they always destroy what has been consolidates in millenniums and re-build from there. That's how USA economy works."

Thank You.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 08:58:31 PM

Are Catholics Christian?

Also just a side note, the Catholic church teaches you can give money and save yourself from purgatory.

Are you american?

Thank You.

I'm from the United States.
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2015, 08:59:31 PM

Then stop to destroy and start to respect tradition.

Thank You.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 09:10:16 PM

Then stop to destroy and start to respect tradition.

Thank You.

The Catholic church is the one who changed the 10 commandments and don't believe the bible is true. They've changed the day we worship on also, to a day named after a pagan sun god. This is why they say the papacy is the anti-christ.

Daniel 7:25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws

I would hope you believe in the bible and believe in Jesus and what he taught, otherwise you're following the church and not Jesus. The Catholic church teaches you can do things (like taking communion and paying money)... Where the bible clearly says the only way is grace through Jesus Christ so no one may boast. If you don't believe the bible, and follow the church, then you have another master.

Matthew 6:24 No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and wealth.

Matthew 24:3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world? 4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: