Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:30:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC in your country  (Read 44477 times)
real789

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

If you can't understand my post please report it

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 03:07:56 AM

My Country is Biggest Bitcoin market
iam from Indonesia

Oscar Darmawan is CEO of P.T. Bitcoin Indonesia, VIP.bitcoin.co.id (exchange) indonesia.bitcoin.co.id (Blog)
http://indonesia.bitcoin.co.id/category/seminar/

i have Group Facebook with 2500 people discusion, and sharing about growth Bitcoin in my Country
we see more potential bitcoin to growth in indonesia Smiley

Bitcoin Indonesia now build "bitcoinland" in Bali
we holding more offline and Online market to accpet Bitcoin
you can read in here
http://www.coindesk.com/balis-bitisland-initiative-launches-bitcoin-travel-agency/
and in here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=567458.0;all

Thank's
Real789

===Sempak===

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 05:47:01 AM

My country already banned BTC last year so, bad luck on that.

http://www.dhakatribune.com/bangladesh/2014/sep/16/bitcoin-illegal-bangladesh

And I haven't found any of my known people to know BTC. I tried to lure them, but failed Huh Huh

I dont know whats the problem about having bitcoin in one country and why they banned this bitcoin. I dont think bitcoin is harm to any currency and if

it affected in currency that must not a big problem

(IMO) the problem is because there is so many Bitcoin scam sites, so they think that Bitcoin isn't safe. And of course if people use Bitcoin which mean low fees or even no fees, how about the Bank?? Their customers will decrease because of the fees

If you think that is the problem still it doesnt affected to the legality of bitcoin in every country because that scam sites is just depends on yourselves whether you want to hit it or not, and if you hit it you must take all the responsibility. About the bank things I think it will really useful too since every person still want to use fiat to buy bitcoin or even convert it back so bank will never down just because there are many of bitcoin users
Bitcoin can affect banks and other business that need an investors to invest their money in their business and if people change their fiat money to bitcoin, more people will now invest in bitcoin and not in the fiat money so that it can affect the business in a particular country.

Some of them are still doing both investments, fiat and bitcoin too, so I dont think that bitcoin will affect bank much, otherwise help bank to get some profit too because of our transfer. Some of them convert fiat to bitcoin is not because he or she wants to get some bitcoin, they are doing that just because they want to invest in every aspect that they can, so they can earn a lot from every investments that they made
But still it affect banks because instead people will save from the bank or keeping it in the bank they more likely to convert it into bitcoin and keep it in their wallet. Now banks will loss customers.
real789

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 08:50:48 AM

And I haven't found any of my known people to know BTC. I tried to lure them, but failed Huh Huh

I dont know whats the problem about having bitcoin in one country and why they banned this bitcoin. I dont think bitcoin is harm to any currency and if

(IMO) the problem is because there is so many Bitcoin scam sites, so they think that Bitcoin isn't safe. And of course if people use Bitcoin which mean low fees or even no fees, how about the Bank?? Their customers will decrease because of the fees

If you think that is the problem still it doesnt affected to the legality of bitcoin in every country because that scam sites is just depends on yourselves whether you want to hit it or not, and if you hit it you must take all the responsibility. About the bank things I think it will really useful too since every person still want to use fiat to buy bitcoin or even convert it back so bank will never down just because there are many of bitcoin users
Bitcoin can affect banks and other business that need an investors to invest their money in their business and if people change their fiat money to bitcoin, more people will now invest in bitcoin and not in the fiat money so that it can affect the business in a particular country.

Some of them are still doing both investments, fiat and bitcoin too, so I dont think that bitcoin will affect bank much, otherwise help bank to get some profit too because of our transfer. Some of them convert fiat to bitcoin is not because he or she wants to get some bitcoin, they are doing that just because they want to invest in every aspect that they can, so they can earn a lot from every investments that they made
But still it affect banks because instead people will save from the bank or keeping it in the bank they more likely to convert it into bitcoin and keep it in their wallet. Now banks will loss customers.

in Indonesia we have some problem too
hard to legaling bitcoin
but we still build comunity to it

like Dotakels  say
it affect banks because instead people will save from the bank or keeping it in the bank they more likely to convert it into bitcoin and keep it in their wallet. Now banks will loss customers.

i agree with you
Bank always deter Bitcoin to get legalstamp from goverment

===Sempak===
The Bad Guy

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 08:55:56 AM

Hi!  Smiley
How BTC bitcoin developed in your country? Are there many people in your real life that you know that use BTC ?

Glad you asked that question  Roll Eyes
Well no one I know (in my country) use Bitcoin and most likely 99.5% of my country don't know what bitcoin is . same goes for Paypal or other electronic payment services which is sad .

Dotakels

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 12:36:30 PM

Hi!  Smiley
How BTC bitcoin developed in your country? Are there many people in your real life that you know that use BTC ?

Well no one I know (in my country) use Bitcoin and most likely 99.5% of my country don't know what bitcoin is . same goes for Paypal or other electronic payment services which is sad .
I think the percentage of people that didn't know bitcoin is 80% because bitcoin is useful in specific places here in philippines. And don't use paypal because its so very easy to hack or scammed the people who using paypal/
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 02:26:35 PM

Are you for sure? If there is no bank there would not be any bitcoin so bank have a great role in this entire world. And you sure that everyone gonna convert it to bitcoin since the price is volatile, may be some of them will but not with all their fiat. They must think twice to put all of their earning in this volatile investment
Dotakels

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 05:32:20 PM

Are you for sure? If there is no bank there would not be any bitcoin so bank have a great role in this entire world. And you sure that everyone gonna convert it to bitcoin since the price is volatile, may be some of them will but not with all their fiat. They must think twice to put all of their earning in this volatile investment
I didn't say that all bank will closed if bitcoin will replace or add as a worldwide currency. I said that bitcoin can affect banks because of the followings: ( Read my Second to the last post.)
BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 04:59:56 AM

I didn't say that all bank will closed if bitcoin will replace or add as a worldwide currency. I said that bitcoin can affect banks because of the followings: ( Read my Second to the last post.)

Lets say that not all bank will closed if bitcoin will replace fiat. So how about other bank that didnt accept bitcoin? Bank that only accepted fiat and bank that accepted bitcoin must be balance in order to not lose any customer so if there is no balance how are you going to do? I dont think that will be an easy task to do when there are only left few banks that accepted fiat
Dotakels

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 07:51:56 AM

Lets say that not all bank will closed if bitcoin will replace fiat. So how about other bank that didnt accept bitcoin? Bank that only accepted fiat and bank that accepted bitcoin must be balance in order to not lose any customer so if there is no balance how are you going to do? I dont think that will be an easy task to do when there are only left few banks that accepted fiat
I think the banks who's didn't accept bitcoin must accept bitcoin now because they must adopt it so that no one will be outweigh if bitcoin will replace fiat money.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 08:37:25 AM

I think the banks who's didn't accept bitcoin must accept bitcoin now because they must adopt it so that no one will be outweigh if bitcoin will replace fiat money.

That is never going to happen. Bitcoin was created to end the exploitation by commercial bankers. It is against the whole principle of centralized banking. Bitcoin and banks are not compatible. The banks will never accept Bitcoin, as they know that doing so will only help to increase the popularity of the digital currency.
BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 11:52:21 AM

That is never going to happen. Bitcoin was created to end the exploitation by commercial bankers. It is against the whole principle of centralized banking. Bitcoin and banks are not compatible. The banks will never accept Bitcoin, as they know that doing so will only help to increase the popularity of the digital currency.

Its true, that will never happen because fiat doesnt correspond to bitcoin otherwise bitcoin really need fiat to make this things work so without fiat bitcoin is nothing. Bank doesnt allow bitcoin to press them altough there are more bitcoin user than fiat user. So bitcoin and fiat will never compatible to each other incase one of them is dissapear from this world
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 01:28:58 PM

So bitcoin and fiat will never compatible to each other incase one of them is dissapear from this world

Although I don't want to agree with such radical conclusions, I can assure you that fiat and bitcoin are bitter rivals. But still, I am hopeful of a compromise being found. May be there will be a way, to use both fiat and Bitcoin simultaneously, without eating each other's market share. It seems like both will exist, at least in the near future.
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 02:16:37 PM

I'm in indonesia. but I'm not sure I can judge the whole country because I don't know a lot of people outside of my city. but I can say that there is very little news about bitcoin in here.

oh, and I don't know about the whole country, but pyramid schemes are popular in my city right now. even the middleschoolers are into it. most of them don't even know the term "pyramid scheme" ofc.
Dotakels

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 02:20:25 PM

Its true, that will never happen because fiat doesnt correspond to bitcoin otherwise bitcoin really need fiat to make this things work so without fiat bitcoin is nothing. Bank doesnt allow bitcoin to press them altough there are more bitcoin user than fiat user. So bitcoin and fiat will never compatible to each other incase one of them is dissapear from this world
So that bitcoin is depends on fiat money? But it can affect banks by its customers and they more likely to invest or keep their fiat money into thei wallet as bitcoin.
BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 02:43:57 PM

So bitcoin and fiat will never compatible to each other incase one of them is dissapear from this world

Although I don't want to agree with such radical conclusions, I can assure you that fiat and bitcoin are bitter rivals. But still, I am hopeful of a compromise being found. May be there will be a way, to use both fiat and Bitcoin simultaneously, without eating each other's market share. It seems like both will exist, at least in the near future.

That is no radical conclusions, I say this because there are no way to put them both together in this world as type of currency. Government need to choose which one is better for them in future. And I dont think both of them will exist in the future one of them must shutting down due to their market

So that bitcoin is depends on fiat money? But it can affect banks by its customers and they more likely to invest or keep their fiat money into thei wallet as bitcoin.

Yes it depends on fiat. If there is no fiat I dont think bitcoin can be cash out like that and what are they gonna do with their bitcoin if they can't even cash it out to their own currency? Soon or later people will left bitcoin. That is only my opinion tough I dont sure how are things going in the future
operrajunk74

Activity: 344

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 06:06:58 PM

Hi!  Smiley

Same is the case with my country, no one is aware about the bitcoins, and if they have heard about the bitcoin they haven't used it but I have started to use bitcoin as a mode of payment, I hardly use credit card now whatever payment I have to make online I do it by using my bitcoins.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 09:18:14 PM

Hi!  Smiley

Same is the case with my country, no one is aware about the bitcoins, and if they have heard about the bitcoin they haven't used it but I have started to use bitcoin as a mode of payment, I hardly use credit card now whatever payment I have to make online I do it by using my bitcoins.

Payment via bitcoin in my country?Huh Are you kidding me???  Grin  Grin  Grin

Lolz funny thing to answer, If I would tell them about bitcoin their reaction would be the same as above. Hardly anyone would have heard about it people in my country generally prefer to pay via credit card or fiat and bitcoin is totally new concept for them so my country is far behind as compared to other developed countries.
real789

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 10:39:04 PM

Hi!  Smiley

Any official company in your country ,,,?
Like uk bitcoin, bitcoin indonesia or some thing ,,?

===Sempak===
TrackCoin

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 11:08:52 PM

Recently in the TV news covers someone brought by coins one beautiful villa who was took free coins and waited for be valuable coin as his wishes and great luck got his beautiful villa. After that peoples discuss very much about BTC always. But still some people know about Bitcoin systems. Very soon will spread everywhere how soon as possible only need time that's all.

dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 11:35:11 PM

Yup of course the first purpose that bitcoin created was no intervention from the bank or goverment,and the first thing is bigest fee from bank that deducated from our money so all we have to do is increase our transaction with bitcoin,in my country indonesia at least there are a few merchant that accept bitcoin,but and the other i have to converted my btc to cash so i could spend it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: