Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:59:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EinaiOraCoin [EOC] 365% POS Very stable coin with lots coming this summer for it  (Read 40164 times)
kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 12:55:06 AM

bro i belive you have your valid reasons to postpon the launch date and time but since its a working day so most of us will loose launch time however did you manage to secure any pool yet which will be open for pre reg yet?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fauceteer

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 01:33:34 PM

I am still proceeding with the launch at 9:00AM EST on June 1st as the OP has been updated to.

dev, alot of us will be off to work at 9:00AM EST. If you would launch the coin some 12h earlier, being sunday night eastern time, i think you'd have more miners ready for launch.

🔥 PICKAXE.ONLINE 🔥
EinaiOraCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 01:44:36 PM

Hello Everyone,

I've had some recent complaints about launching the coin Monday morning because many people will be off to work.  If it would make everyone feel better I can do 1 of 2 things.  I can go back to the original launch date of June 5th or I can push the launch to 9:00PM EST tonight which would be 1:00AM BitcoinTalk time. 

I still don't have any pools that have offered to host mining for the coin but I guess I could message a couple pool operators and see if they would be on board for the launch.  Or if anyone knows any pool operators maybe they could message them and point them to this page and they can see if they would like to host mining or not.

I will need some responses as soon as possible as to what people would like to see for the launch or else I will just have to continue as posted in the OP.  The only reason I say this is because I promised people at least 12 hours notification if the launch changed so if it were to change to 9:00PM EST tonight I'm already almost 1 hour off a 12 hour notification and wouldn't want people to think that I'm trying to mess with the launch.

Also I can't stress enough how I will need more followers for the giveaway on Twitter.  I only have around 8 followers since I last checked and if I don't receive more followers then those 8 will more than likely get all the giveaways because I was planning on doing around 10 giveaways for the coins.

Thanks,
Have a Great Day
EinaiOraCoinDev
tkari

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 01:52:33 PM

tonight ok with me

fauceteer

Activity: 183

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 01:53:40 PM

tonight ok with me
+1

🔥 PICKAXE.ONLINE 🔥
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 02:06:18 PM

+2 Tongue

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

kevin1234a
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 03:17:57 PM

+10 for tonight launch and let me see if any of the pool opreetor will honor my request Smiley

EinaiOraCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 03:35:49 PM

Hello Everyone,

Well as mentioned I've noticed that most people are okay with the launch starting tonight.  I have made the proper adjustments to the OP so the launch for the coin will begin at 9:30PM EST tonight instead.

I still haven't heard any word from any pool operators on whether or not they will be willing to host mining for the coin but I'm sure when the coin is launched if there are enough people posting for a pool to be launched that we will have one in no time.

Thanks,
Have a Great Day
EinaiOraCoinDev
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 03:38:46 PM

Hello Everyone,

Well as mentioned I've noticed that most people are okay with the launch starting tonight.  I have made the proper adjustments to the OP so the launch for the coin will begin at 9:30PM EST tonight instead.

I still haven't heard any word from any pool operators on whether or not they will be willing to host mining for the coin but I'm sure when the coin is launched if there are enough people posting for a pool to be launched that we will have one in no time.

Thanks,
Have a Great Day
EinaiOraCoinDev

Got some requests but the new launch time it out of my possibilites, maybe someone else will jump in, good luck.

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
scorpio18
Legendary

Activity: 1680

Admin of CoinMiners Pools

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 04:31:25 PM

Hello Everyone,

Thanks,
Have a Great Day
EinaiOraCoinDev

Got some requests but the new launch time it out of my possibilites, maybe someone else will jump in, good luck.

Same for me , the launch time is not good, is to late

xaxuke

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 06:59:32 PM

XaXa Mining (http://www.xaxamining.com) will be a mining pool for EinaiOraCoin.
EinaiOraCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 07:08:44 PM

Hello Everyone,

I just want to thank xaxamining for offering to setup a pool for EinaiOraCoin and have already updated the OP with their link.  The Twitter giveaway will begin just before the POW begins with 7 competitions.  6 of the competitions will be for 1175.50 each and the final competition will be for the remaining 4702 coins of the 11755 coins from the premine I have offered to giveaway to followers. 

So if you aren't already following me on Twitter please click the link on the OP and follow along because I would like to have some fun with the giveaway and have some good people win some free coins.

I will be checking the page every now and then before the launch to see if any other pools offer mining and update the OP as quickly as I can.

Thanks,
Have a Great Day
EinaiOraCoinDev
kevin1234a
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 07:35:55 PM

Hello Everyone,

I just want to thank xaxamining for offering to setup a pool for EinaiOraCoin and have already updated the OP with their link.  The Twitter giveaway will begin just before the POW begins with 7 competitions.  6 of the competitions will be for 1175.50 each and the final competition will be for the remaining 4702 coins of the 11755 coins from the premine I have offered to giveaway to followers. 

So if you aren't already following me on Twitter please click the link on the OP and follow along because I would like to have some fun with the giveaway and have some good people win some free coins.

I will be checking the page every now and then before the launch to see if any other pools offer mining and update the OP as quickly as I can.

Thanks,
Have a Great Day
EinaiOraCoinDev

see it was just a matter of shaking few strings hope you'll stick with your plan and define road map in more enhanced way to attract investors or charm more miners wish u GL and see u at launch

sharing here words from someone to whom i requested to review your thread

He seems to have a handle on block reward, premine escrow, etc. He seems pretty involved with keeping everyone informed too. Not much for me to suggest. If I were the dev of the coin I would stick to the parameters, launch times, etc that I chose at the beginning-- opening it up to the "community" suggests no real purpose behind the coin, which is a strike against committing my hashpower to it, at least with the way I do things. But that is just me and shouldn't influence anyone else's decision.

EinaiOraCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 08:24:02 PM

see it was just a matter of shaking few strings hope you'll stick with your plan and define road map in more enhanced way to attract investors or charm more miners wish u GL and see u at launch

sharing here words from someone to whom i requested to review your thread

He seems to have a handle on block reward, premine escrow, etc. He seems pretty involved with keeping everyone informed too. Not much for me to suggest. If I were the dev of the coin I would stick to the parameters, launch times, etc that I chose at the beginning-- opening it up to the "community" suggests no real purpose behind the coin, which is a strike against committing my hashpower to it, at least with the way I do things. But that is just me and shouldn't influence anyone else's decision.

Hello Everyone,

Well that pool operator definitely thought along the same lines as I was thinking before I originally changed the launch time about sticking to the initial plan.  I do understand how he would think that opening up to the community would seem like I have no real purpose behind the coin and I can respect that.  As for the opening it up to the community, I only did this because this is my very first coin and I wanted to appeal to the community that was behind my coin and ask their suggestions on what they would like to see in a trade able coin which they would like to trade and hold onto. 

It was never because I didn't have any idea of what direction I would like to see EinaiOraCoin head in, but I wanted to show the people who invest in the coin that I am a developer who will listen to what my investors have to say about what they would like to see in a coin.

Well I will definitely take this message as positive criticism for how to continue with the development of the coin and how to handle the future of EinaiOraCoin.

Thanks,
Have a Great Day
EinaiOraCoinDev
kevin1234a
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 08:29:59 PM

i wish if he is pool opreator too but this lad is a investor and hardcore miner ;0

limar

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 09:54:03 PM

lets gear up and polish miners hope to catch your launch though it will be to late

Go to Hell
kubuminer

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 10:46:21 PM

@BinPool - http://eoc.binpool.com/ - up and launch for pre-reg (Lauch time not good for me, but pool launch later time countdown. after 2-3 hour. Sorry for this trouble Wink) Wait all on our pool
Sic840

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 10:58:54 PM

Rt the tweet will mine at launch. Been a while since a fooled with a premine... gulp.
EinaiOraCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 11:16:13 PM

@BinPool - http://eoc.binpool.com/ - up and launch for pre-reg (Lauch time not good for me, but pool launch later time countdown. after 2-3 hour. Sorry for this trouble Wink) Wait all on our pool
Hello Everyone,

Thanks for offering to host a mining pool for EinaiOraCoin.  The OP has been updated with your link for people to pre-register.

I have gotten a few more followers and will be posting the 1st competition just before the launch so people can start winning some coins.

Thanks,
Have a Great Day
EinaiOraCoinDev
Sic840

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 11:25:29 PM

Hello Everyone,

Thanks for offering to host a mining pool for EinaiOraCoin.  The OP has been updated with your link for people to pre-register.

I have gotten a few more followers and will be posting the 1st competition just before the launch so people can start winning some coins.

Thanks,
Have a Great Day
EinaiOraCoinDev

Will try to help @ bitcoinbegger alts is dead and it is sunday night in the states Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: