Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:35:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LiteDoge - such Community coin | no premine | very fast | much profit  (Read 125161 times)
litedoge

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

wow much coin such love

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 05:33:18 PM

... LiteDoge fetches ball ...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
heavensopen (OP)

Activity: 426

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2015, 05:35:24 PM

Im say it earlier LITEDOGE have a big community but ppl in most part alone in that community. LDOGE needs a one exactly idea and much more trust to each other. Im now not speak about that we must start to open our real names,etc. No. Its not so important what is your real name in crypto much more important what you say and do.(its my own point of view).

No, I don't agree. If I wanted my name public, I would grab a visa card and start posting on Facebook about all those stupid games people are playing there, instead of doing something useful. The magic of crypto is exactly the opposite.

What Litedoge is missing is guidance, someone leading. We were supposed to discuss and make decisions all together but seems that for some reason it didn't work. I'm still here, I haven't sold any coins like others did and I will do what I can to help - but it is not the same way it started.
litedoge

wow much coin such love

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 05:58:51 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2015, 06:53:46 PM by litedoge

What Litedoge is missing is guidance, someone leading.

I agree.

I and others have given many excellent suggestions over time, only to see no final decisions or actions taken.

This is a community coin * with no single Dev, just like DOGE coin.

The LiteDoge Dev Team consisting of many different people like MinerFTW, heathcoin, ctgiant, drew, heathkid, IngCr3at1on, Mr_Sheesh, keesdewit etc. - anyone could assume the responsibility of Dev leader.

A Dev leader should be chosen from the Dev team to make all final decisions - this position can also rotate amongst the Dev team members.

The main task of the Dev leader is to coordinate tasks (irc chat), make final decisions, and communicate it (LiteDoge / Bitcoin forum).

* In the case of LiteDoge and many other crypto coins the term "Community Takeover" actually means "Community Managed/Driven". It is inevitable that dev's will eventually leave their coin for some reason or other, which results in a "community takeover". This is where communities have direct control over key project decisions as well as the management thereof. Thus the potential gains of a "community takeover" are undoubtedly large, reversing existing power relations that creates a voice for all. It is expected that this will result in the undertaking of self-initiated development activities, that is more responsive to the needs of the community and gaining synergy through shared initiatives.  All are a now responsible, not just one individual - less risk and more fun.
heavensopen (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2015, 06:54:09 PM

A Dev leader should be chosen from the Dev team to make all final decisions - this position can also rotate amongst the Dev team memmbers.

The main task of the Dev leader is to coordinate tasks (irc chat), make final decisions, and communicate it (LiteDoge / Bitcoin forum).

I don't see it as a "must", anyone could be eligible, but you may be right and a leading Dev would be more suitable for the job

* In the case of LiteDoge and many other crypto coins the term "Community Takeover" actually means "Community Managed/Driven". It is inevitable that dev's will eventually leave their coin for some reason or other, which results in a "community takeover". This is where communities have direct control over key project decisions as well as the management thereof. Thus the potential gains of a "community takeover" are undoubtedly large, reversing existing power relations that creates a voice for all. It is expected that this will result in the undertaking of self-initiated development activities, that is more responsive to the needs of the community and gaining synergy through shared initiatives.  All are a now responsible, not just one individual - less risk and more fun.

Frankly, when I started this thread as a "community takeover thread", it didn't really reflect what had happened, this is why we changed its name in the process. This is not really a "takeover" if you think about it, this coin had a dev that abandoned it and - later on - wanted to kill it. It was actually a movement to save Litedoge. So, it is really a community driven coin, not a takeover. Anyone that is interested to see it grow, must have a voice and opinion.

So..... great, we saved it just to let it hang on its own, without giving it the prospect to grow. I think we lost focus somewhere in the middle, we have a wallet that works and stakes great, we have a really fast blockchain that doesn't fork, everything is running smoothly for the past five months or so and the coin has great potential. The real problem was that some of us started fighting like roosters in a henhouse, preventing decisions and making most of us feel awkward even for being here and trying to support it.

Since the tech part is doing great - and I am pretty sure it will continue the same way, because the team works great - we have to move focus over to growth. Litedoge has the potential to be used for many other reasons besides staking/exchanging, it is very fast, very stable and can support payments easily. So, it needs promotion, public acceptance and merchants willing to get paid in LDOGE.
mellon
Legendary

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1002

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 09:53:44 PM

Charities are great but, forgive me, I'm not funding any police / government / agency / surveillance / repression mechanisms. We are already overtaxed for these trashy scumbags and our taxes are clearly used against us.

These guys will put your hands behind your backs in cuffs, just after trapping you to sell bitcoins to one of their "agents".
https://www.rt.com/usa/bitcoin-florida-laundering-arrest-431/
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/319rp8
But how im understand you donate $ to 9K site,right? If yes,so im mean to donate the same already in $ to trustfull sites. Before simple changed BTC to USD(or any other currency that accept thrustfull sites) and donate. We are free to do that and by that way funds would be going on reall good deals not to scammers. Yes im agree that scam is all around us in real life and the same in internet area. But if you are not want to scam anyone you would be open for everyone(im about info how much when and on what adresses would be send or how you use funds in right charity direct). Open info = trust and ppl go in. (Open info killed scams lol).

oh no, not me... although I love dogs
And I may not want to scam anyone but I do have to protect myself from scammers - and this includes keeping my private information out of their reach. The less they know about you, the more difficult it becomes to scam you.
Plus the fact that I am worried more about governments and their minions than everyday scammers all around us.
Oh you are not exactly understand me how i see. Look my next post about private info https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1077390.msg12830701#msg12830701 we are have one point of view here. Smiley

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
.steepcoinproject@gmail.com.
mellon
Legendary

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1002

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 09:59:38 PM

A Dev leader should be chosen from the Dev team to make all final decisions - this position can also rotate amongst the Dev team memmbers.

I don't see it as a "must", anyone could be eligible, but you may be right and a leading Dev would be more suitable for the job

Frankly, when I started this thread as a "community takeover thread", it didn't really reflect what had happened, this is why we changed its name in the process. This is not really a "takeover" if you think about it, this coin had a dev that abandoned it and - later on - wanted to kill it. It was actually a movement to save Litedoge. So, it is really a community driven coin, not a takeover. Anyone that is interested to see it grow, must have a voice and opinion.

So..... great, we saved it just to let it hang on its own, without giving it the prospect to grow. I think we lost focus somewhere in the middle, we have a wallet that works and stakes great, we have a really fast blockchain that doesn't fork, everything is running smoothly for the past five months or so and the coin has great potential. The real problem was that some of us started fighting like roosters in a henhouse, preventing decisions and making most of us feel awkward even for being here and trying to support it.

Since the tech part is doing great - and I am pretty sure it will continue the same way, because the team works great - we have to move focus over to growth. Litedoge has the potential to be used for many other reasons besides staking/exchanging, it is very fast, very stable and can support payments easily. So, it needs promotion, public acceptance and merchants willing to get paid in LDOGE.
May be im not right write my opinion about real names. I mean that for me not important how is your name in real life. For me much more important have what you say and do(like example : Your nickname heavensopen ,im not know what is your real name and what you do in real life and who are you at all.) But its not important for me here,because you are doing good for LDOGE project and do all about what you say before) I hope now you understand me Cheesy

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
.steepcoinproject@gmail.com.
litedoge

wow much coin such love

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 10:15:22 PM

... LiteDoge such fun ...
litedoge

wow much coin such love

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 10:20:59 PM

LiteDoge to stay on bittrex Grin
vashshawn

Activity: 530
Merit: 253

LDOGE aka Litedoge -stakeable 2.0 doge

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2015, 04:35:59 AM

I was asked to post this.  I have not used it myself yet.

LiteDoge Paper Wallet Generator
http://litedogewallets.tk/

Enjoy!
- heathkid

woohoo a paperwallet generator, a brain wallet generator, and mass address generator for ldoge now Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy also, I found another block explorer
http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?blockexplorer=LDOGE

an extra ldoge block explorer what is not listed on the first page

★ such speed much staking very cute ★  
                  such fun tipping and payment coin                  
             L i t e D o g e  (LDOGE)
      lite version of DOGE coin fair launch No Premine      
very website such twitter wow forum ★  

[/center]
litedoge

wow much coin such love

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 07:43:45 AM

--  Help us to break sell walls!!  --

***      Mine LiteDoge today      ***

Goto Prohashing (https://prohashing.com/ )

Click on "register" in the upper right corner of the site and choose a username and password. Registration requires no personal information.

Setup Payout

o Configure payout proportions and payout addresses
o Go to Settings > Add new coin (LiteDogecoin)
o Drag bar to 100% payout
o Click Save button
o Enter LiteDoge Payout Address (get address from your wallet or donation address - donate some hash hours: dDTL3zjbTnN1XiTj1btzKb7pbV84dkNo9c)
o Click check box - Ignore Threshold payout
o Click Save button

Setup Miner

o Point your miner toward prohashing.com:3333 pool
o  Use the same username as you use to log into the website.
o Enter a blank password or use password arguments, which enable powerful features for controlling miners and mined coins.

e.g. litedoge.bat file:

cgminer.exe --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://prohashing.com:3333 -u username -p 12345678 -I 16 -w 256 --thread-concurrency 32765

Note: To see Average mining performance - login (https://prohashing.com) > Earnings > refresh after 5min.

heavensopen (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2015, 10:17:42 AM

May be im not right write my opinion about real names. I mean that for me not important how is your name in real life. For me much more important have what you say and do(like example : Your nickname heavensopen ,im not know what is your real name and what you do in real life and who are you at all.) But its not important for me here,because you are doing good for LDOGE project and do all about what you say before) I hope now you understand me Cheesy

Aaahhhh, ok, now I got it
I am a little slow, but this time I got it! :-)
heavensopen (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2015, 10:44:13 AM

I am not sure if this is good or bad.....
Please let me explain:
One of the most stupid attitudes I've seen the past few months, is people dumping billions of coins at 1 or 2 Satoshi, especially on Bittrex. I don't believe they want to "cut losses", most of these coins are from staking and they want a quick cheap-a$$ profit just because Litedoge stakes sky high. After all, when you buy at 1 Satoshi, stake for a couple of weeks and then sell at 1 Satoshi again, you've made a profit out of thin air, even when you are so cheap to do this just to get a couple of bucks.

I stopped buying about a month ago because I don't want to profit from Litedoge by keeping the price down on the floor. I know this is exactly the opposite I should do as an investor but I don't want to support dumpers and, in a wicked and ironic way, I am glad there are no buy orders.

Let me tell you something about investing in coins people, and keep it inside your heads:
1. When you can't afford losing what you invested, you certainly do not invest. Period.
2. If you want to invest, you forget what you are putting in there and wait. Time will come and you will get what you want, this is for sure.

There are coins I'm buying for 20 Sats and sell for 1500 or 1800, you just have to wait 2, 3 or even 5 months for this to happen. Who is going to give you THIS kind of ROI? Nobody of course. But when one is a cheap a$$, he is happy getting 5-10 bucks fast and he strongly believes he turned into an investor.

So, no, I am not sure that keeping the coin at Bittrex will be good for the future of this coin, there are too many retards trying to sell at a floor low price and I am tired of gathering coins so they can stake and sell more. Let them shut down their damn wallets so we can do what we have to do.
bittamak

Activity: 444

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 11:21:48 AM

I am not sure if this is good or bad.....
Please let me explain:
One of the most stupid attitudes I've seen the past few months, is people dumping billions of coins at 1 or 2 Satoshi, especially on Bittrex. I don't believe they want to "cut losses", most of these coins are from staking and they want a quick cheap-a$$ profit just because Litedoge stakes sky high. After all, when you buy at 1 Satoshi, stake for a couple of weeks and then sell at 1 Satoshi again, you've made a profit out of thin air, even when you are so cheap to do this just to get a couple of bucks.

I stopped buying about a month ago because I don't want to profit from Litedoge by keeping the price down on the floor. I know this is exactly the opposite I should do as an investor but I don't want to support dumpers and, in a wicked and ironic way, I am glad there are no buy orders.

Let me tell you something about investing in coins people, and keep it inside your heads:
1. When you can't afford losing what you invested, you certainly do not invest. Period.
2. If you want to invest, you forget what you are putting in there and wait. Time will come and you will get what you want, this is for sure.

There are coins I'm buying for 20 Sats and sell for 1500 or 1800, you just have to wait 2, 3 or even 5 months for this to happen. Who is going to give you THIS kind of ROI? Nobody of course. But when one is a cheap a$$, he is happy getting 5-10 bucks fast and he strongly believes he turned into an investor.

So, no, I am not sure that keeping the coin at Bittrex will be good for the future of this coin, there are too many retards trying to sell at a floor low price and I am tired of gathering coins so they can stake and sell more. Let them shut down their damn wallets so we can do what we have to do.

Yes...In my opinion, exchanges that do staking may not be good for coin as it will increase the network weight as well the dumps from those stakes kills the coins  market.
litedoge

wow much coin such love

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 12:15:27 PM

heavensopen (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2015, 12:42:03 PM

Yes...In my opinion, exchanges that do staking may not be good for coinm as it will increase the network weight as well the dumps from those stakes kills the coins  market.

This is another problem, really. But I was more concerned about what we are doing. I don't have any LDOGE on Bittrex and I'm not selling, only have 300k on Cryptopia and 300k on Yobit that I'm playing around. But accepting to sell at such a low price actually kills a coin's potential in the long run.
litedoge

wow much coin such love

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 01:39:38 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2015, 01:50:18 PM by litedoge

LiteDoge Social

Official Website: http://www.litedoge.org/
Forum: http://litedoge.org/forum/
Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/litedoge
Twitter Tips: https://twitter.com/litedogetips
FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/Litedoge?fref=ts
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/litedoge/
IRC Channel: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.kiwiirc.com/#Litedoge

Block Explorer

BlockExperts: http://blockexperts.com/ldoge
Presstab.pw: http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/LDOGE/
MultiFaucet: http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?blockexplorer=LDOGE

LiteDoge Buy/Sell

Bittrex: https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-LDOGE
Cryptopia: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=LDOGE_BTC (Note: this exchange is for life - so please support it - also get free LDOGE here https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Faucet)
Yobit: https://yobit.net/en/trade/LDOGE/BTC

LiteDoge Tipping

https://twitter.com/litedogetips

Tweet ...

@litedogetips deposit (this will generate a LDOGE Address for you to deposit coin in)
@litedogetips withdraw address (withdrawing tips to your wallet)
@litedogetips balance (show your balance - wait for deposit coin to confirm - delete tweet once done)
@litedogetips tip @username amount (enter username and amount you want to tip)

eg. @litedogetips tip @litedogetips 1000

LiteDoge POSING/Staking

You can earn LiteDoge by finding blocks - Proof of Stake (POS)
Have your coins in your wallet for over 8 hours then they will become eligible for staking and finding blocks.
The time it takes to find a block depends on the amount of coins you are staking.

Run wallet (litedoge-qt.exe)
Wait till it's synced
Unlock wallet
Happy staking (POSING)

Minimum of 25mil LDOGE is recommended for POSING

LiteDoge Mining

Goto Prohashing (https://prohashing.com/ )

Click on "register" in the upper right corner of the site and choose a username and password. Registration requires no personal information.

Setup Payout

o Configure payout proportions and payout addresses
o Go to Settings > Add new coin (LiteDogecoin)
o Drag bar to 100% payout
o Click Save button
o Enter LiteDoge Payout Address (get address from your wallet or donation address - donate some hash hours: dDTL3zjbTnN1XiTj1btzKb7pbV84dkNo9c)
o Click check box - Ignore Threshold payout
o Click Save button

Setup Miner

o Point your miner toward prohashing.com:3333 pool
o  Use the same username as you use to log into the website.
o Enter a blank password or use password arguments, which enable powerful features for controlling miners and mined coins.

e.g. litedoge.bat file:

cgminer.exe --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://prohashing.com:3333 -u username -p 12345678 -I 16 -w 256 --thread-concurrency 32765

Note: To see Average mining performance - login (https://prohashing.com) > Earnings > refresh after 5min.

LiteDoge Storefront

www.zazzle.com/LiteDoge*

Visit the LiteDoge Storefront - more products to be added in future.

LiteDoge Signature

★ such speed much staking very cute ★  
                  such fun tipping and payment coin                  
             L i t e D o g e  (LDOGE)
      lite version of DOGE coin fair launch no premine      

★ very website such twitter wow forum
Vinje

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 12:07:55 AM

Good job whoever got the mining happening. Smiley
litedoge

wow much coin such love

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 06:50:09 PM

heathcoin

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 03:50:42 AM

Where is everyone?  It's been pretty quiet in here lately...
heathcoin

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 05:18:33 AM

Who is updating litedoge.org now?  PM me on IRC please...
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: