Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:17:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LiteDoge - such Community coin | no premine | very fast | much profit  (Read 125160 times)
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 11:07:42 PM

Let`s coinroll Litedoge. Exchange 10 litedoge for one Litedoge v2.0
Great...
And what's the difference between Litedoge vs Litedoge v2.0?
The same as Litedoge v2.0 vs Litedoge v3.0?

And let`s burn all coins who are forgotten to exchange.
Whether we like it or not, some people want to sell them. For one reason or another, they don't want to stake. I don't think this would be fair.

No i mean, just coinroll say 1 February 2016, anyone who forgets, there coins will be burned in June.
Same as Amstedam coin, price spiked after the burn.
Great...
That for example 10 litedoges will be only 1. The price for 1 litedoge is the same as 10 litedoge now.
Less coins!

If we no something this coins will die. If its not dead already.

We need to do this, think/suggest something.

Why don't you buy some instead of thinking your ONE LDOGE should be worth TEN that others have paid for or staked???
Just a far transfer to get the number smaller. Now the numbers of may ldoge not even fit in the trader screen.
Whit a coinroll all coins need to be changed to a smaller number.  No unfar stuff.
It's not anywhere close to dead!    Hopefully you're not being serious...
Do not forget i have serious stack litedoges, i only goal is to make a huge profit. And thats why we need  a coin roll.

P.s a Stacking Android wallet will be great. Let the users worry about there battery, mine is always on charger i will love a android wallet.
Take a look a Groestlcoin, that has even a BlackBerry wallet!

LiteDoge can turn out to be a very cool coin if there is development and innovations. If an Android/iOS wallet could be released it would be ideal as there are a wealth of users on mobile devices nowadays. Just being patient here and buying and staking more LDOGE.  Cheesy

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 11:16:36 PM

Great...

Whether we like it or not, some people want to sell them. For one reason or another, they don't want to stake. I don't think this would be fair.

No i mean, just coinroll say 1 February 2016, anyone who forgets, there coins will be burned in June.
Great...
That for example 10 litedoges will be only 1. The price for 1 litedoge is the same as 10 litedoge now.
Less coins!

Why don't you buy some instead of thinking your ONE LDOGE should be worth TEN that others have paid for or staked???
Just a far transfer to get the number smaller. Now the numbers of may ldoge not even fit in the trader screen.
Whit a coinroll all coins need to be changed to a smaller number.  No unfar stuff.
Do not forget i have serious stack litedoges, i only goal is to make a huge profit. And thats why we need  a coin roll.

P.s a Stacking Android wallet will be great. Let the users worry about there battery, mine is always on charger i will love a android wallet.

LiteDoge can turn out to be a very cool coin if there is development and innovations. If an Android/iOS wallet could be released it would be ideal as there are a wealth of users on mobile devices nowadays. Just being patient here and buying and staking more LDOGE.  Cheesy
For now i am scooping up some more Moon coin.
I hope my posted will  bring some kind of new change to Litedoge :-)

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 11:48:07 PM

Great...

Great...
Less coins!

Mooncoin is really cool as well. I had over 30 million of them but I was desperate and sold them. Now I am regretting myself for doing this. I think I'm going to buy some more as it is not bad to hold them. Maybe someday it would really go to the moon!  Cheesy

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 01:42:21 AM

Great...

Great...
Less coins!

Mooncoin is really cool as well. I had over 30 million of them but I was desperate and sold them. Now I am regretting myself for doing this. I think I'm going to buy some more as it is not bad to hold them. Maybe someday it would really go to the moon!  Cheesy
Buy 100.000.000 and be happy next year.

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 01:59:38 AM

Great...

Great...
Less coins!

Now that is certainly a good amount of MOON. But I think I will buy more than that and perhaps become the richest Mooncoin holder. And if the value in USD goes up as well, I would make good profits. This will be in my wish list for Xmas or new year.  Cheesy

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
heathcoin

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 07:19:15 AM

Great...

Great...
Less coins!

Now that is certainly a good amount of MOON. But I think I will buy more than that and perhaps become the richest Mooncoin holder. And if the value in USD goes up as well, I would make good profits. This will be in my wish list for Xmas or new year.  Cheesy

Are you in the wrong place???  This has NOTHING to do with moon coin...

Buy LDOGE... wake up!
fragilefungi

Activity: 143

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 08:24:40 AM

If I have for example 10mil Litedoge, will I receive after 10 hours the staked coins?

Maybe.  The coins will start staking after they mature at about 8 hours.  Chance of staking per hour after that is about 30%.

XMG tips: 9HTdqWpuJpTx51dpskb6XASXPg2GLkD2jL

Best small coin exchange is cryptopia! Sign up and trade!
fragilefungi

Activity: 143

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 08:28:16 AM

These are all interesting ideas, but sometimes I get to think whenever LDOGE could be a better Litecoin or Dogecoin replacement due to the fact there hasn't been any new development over the past days, or maybe even months. Is the developer active or abandoned this coin? I would certainly love to have a LiteDoge wallet on my Android device as well as stake the coins on it.  Roll Eyes

There is an android app out and I believe it is posted a few pages back.  Maybe someone could post a link to the download?  I remember the problem for me was that it is just an app file and I don't know how to install apps on my phone unless they are in the google store.

XMG tips: 9HTdqWpuJpTx51dpskb6XASXPg2GLkD2jL

Best small coin exchange is cryptopia! Sign up and trade!
heavensopen (OP)

Activity: 426
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 08:49:40 AM

These are all interesting ideas, but sometimes I get to think whenever LDOGE could be a better Litecoin or Dogecoin replacement due to the fact there hasn't been any new development over the past days, or maybe even months. Is the developer active or abandoned this coin? I would certainly love to have a LiteDoge wallet on my Android device as well as stake the coins on it.  Roll Eyes

There is an android app out and I believe it is posted a few pages back.  Maybe someone could post a link to the download?  I remember the problem for me was that it is just an app file and I don't know how to install apps on my phone unless they are in the google store.

As far as I know, no, there is no Litedoge wallet for Android yet. One is being developed. Once it is ready for use, it will be posted on the OP page too.

You can install applications on an Android device (files with *.apk extension) by taping on them. Your device will block installation by default unless you change that setting.
From your devices settings ==> security ==> allow installation from both trusted and unknown sources
heavensopen (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2015, 07:06:58 AM

Thought I should inform you all that Cryptsy is about to die. Do not try to withdraw your coins in BTC / LTC / DASH or they are going to be trapped in a permanent "pending" status. Try small coins instead.

And yes, we all know Cryptsy lists all coins overpriced, you will lose some to get the rest out, otherwise you will get nothing.
Salmen
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2015, 06:53:30 PM

There are many things in the Roadmap. Some of them sounds good.

Young Developer amidst Europe. Specialized in Web Programming and Creating Telegram Bots. Looking for a developer? Feel free to drop a mail to me.
Running JaguarBitcoin - Your Place For Scripts
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 07:14:21 PM

LiteDoge has a great potential to become one of the top PoS coins out there. It has been my favorite ever since I got into PoS minting for various reasons. One of those is that it is extremely cheap and the other one is that it is very profitable as well if you stake them. Sometimes I wonder when we could get a chance to see a fresh new wallet. Perhaps, next year would be one filled with lots of new stuff for this coin if development and support continues. I just wish I could get an Android wallet, it would make a great compliment to my tablet.  Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
Salmen
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2015, 07:17:17 PM

LiteDoge has a great potential to become one of the top PoS coins out there. It has been my favorite ever since I got into PoS minting for various reasons. One of those is that it is extremely cheap and the other one is that it is very profitable as well if you stake them. Sometimes I wonder when we could get a chance to see a fresh new wallet. Perhaps, next year would be one filled with lots of new stuff for this coin if development and support continues. I just wish I could get an Android wallet, it would make a great compliment to my tablet.  Smiley
Yes, it its. It's sad there are not enough buyers on the exchange sites, this makes harder to sell LiteDoge. The volume of the LiteDoge isn't large.

Young Developer amidst Europe. Specialized in Web Programming and Creating Telegram Bots. Looking for a developer? Feel free to drop a mail to me.
Running JaguarBitcoin - Your Place For Scripts
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 11:10:33 PM

@litedoge / crunck... someone needs to get in touch with the dev team ASAP!!!  yes... on IRC... 

For those of you wondering... we had a lot of donations stolen by crunck if he doesn't help us.... and I hold @LiteDoge responsible for handing over everything to him in the first place!

You are nothing but a prick heathcoin and the reason that litedoge is dying, I'm sure you think your some kind of hitler.

Anyway noob you need to get your facts straight on post #1432 I posted this:

As requested by Heathkid I have sent ALL the donation funds to dFpa4FCnYDaNBuHgKi14eH3PgQKqKY69Sh

Date: 12/12/2015 13:21
To: dFpa4FCnYDaNBuHgKi14eH3PgQKqKY69Sh
Debit: -22846000.00 LDOGE
Transaction fee: -0.15 LDOGE
Net amount: -22846000.15 LDOGE
Transaction ID: f3bbda8d8b8c6813c153e2bda43367a27ef9f0c922dc79c03cc24c4c4df13601-000

That is all the donations that were sent to me that were then sent to Mr Sheesh as you asked, and here is his email to me :

"Sounds good! Thanks. Let me know how much the donations were and pass that to dFpa4FCnYDaNBuHgKi14eH3PgQKqKY69Sh for now, it's a staking wallet on a VPS that I need to get back going. Long story LOL
  Mark"

So I have stolen nothing you silly little man, and regards the forum etc I built it so I will now take it offline as I dont take kindly to be accused of theft.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 11:33:55 PM

Community why do you think actually is Litedoge dying?

i think it is because we are issuing too much coins daily  and the community base of litedogecoin is not growing at same rate
crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 11:38:00 PM

Community why do you think actually is Litedoge dying?

i think it is because we are issuing too much coins daily  and the community base of litedogecoin is not growing at same rate

Its dying because you have a group of dictators that wont come off IRC and get involved on here and else where, its a crying shame really as this coin could have gone places but when you have the likes of heathkid talking shit and directing things its no wonder really is it, he has all ready forced maincoin, minerftw and now me to abandon the coin.

There are no buy orders anywhere and not much chipping away at the sell orders.

LDOGE = DEAD

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 11:41:01 PM

It is very sad to listen that but if the original Devs dont care about open the development of the project, probably the better is to leave Litedogecoin die... sad but sometimes it is the only ending
crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 11:43:26 PM

It is very sad to listen that but if the original Devs dont care about open the development of the project, probably the better is to leave Litedogecoin die... sad but sometimes it is the only ending

I agree totally that its a shame, this coin could really have been good had it had the correct people behind it when the original dev left, but now it has no dev and no direction  Sad

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 12:01:57 AM

I agree totally that its a shame, this coin could really have been good had it had the correct people behind it when the original dev left, but now it has no dev and no direction  Sad

I agree with you as well. No active dev means no future for LiteDoge. At first, I got interested into LDOGE because of dirt cheap prices and the great opportunity to stake big amounts of LDOGE and make great profits. But then, after seeing no development or innovations, I just started to doubt whenever it will be a successful crypto currency or not. Even still, I am holding LDOGE because I have hope in this project and am not giving up yet.  Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
heavensopen (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 12:04:41 AM

In my humble opinion, the problem lies with people acting as dictators, as crunck stated above. Well, if someone wants a coin just for himself, thats fine with me but it won't get the coin anywhere. It only makes bad reputation worse.

It is a shame because the coin is very much alive and has no problems. Litedoge's problem is what some individuals want it to be.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: