Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:54:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LiteDoge - such Community coin | no premine | very fast | much profit  (Read 125161 times)
heathcoin

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 07:56:19 AM

Heavensopen always seemed to be on top of updating the thread.  I don't really see why we needed a new one, but whatever..........

Thanks for pointing that out.

It is just a lame excuse so they can move the topic to a moderated thread, where they can control who posts what. Anything they don't approve gets deleted. Including anyone asking questions, criticizing, or posting an opinion they don't like, they get him muzzled.

And the fact that they are trying so hard to stop this thread, which apparently kept Litedoge alive when it needed the most, is alarming.

If you consider it, this is against cryptocurrency ethics because everyone must be able to have a voice and transparency is a must. This is why bitcointalk.org suggests to create a post at the scam accusations thread and inform authorities when you face issues with self-moderated threads like the one they want to use.

You lying sack of SH##!  The new thread was created because even NOW you have dead links and wrong info!  You can't keep the OP up to date and won't work with the dev team (we HAVE tried to contact you to fix dead links and wrong info).  What is wrong with you???  There is absolutely NO censorship, no posts being deleted, or any opinions being moderated on the new thread!  You want to keep this thread active because YOU want to control what is said.  STOP spreading FUD here!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
heathcoin

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 07:59:37 AM

"Official" LDOGE thread is here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1308769.0
AlexNT01

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 08:14:59 AM

C'mon Heavensopen,

Can we just cut the bullshit and let stuff be updated, accurate, as well as stop the drama?

You wanted to run this thread which was fine before IF you'd have done what needed to be done.

The reason there's a new thread is your lack of doing what needed to be done, it's nothing personal and your seeming to take it personal and causing drama.

Saying that it's all about trying to censor along with other nonsense only makes you look bad and less credible.

IF you really do care about this coin then just knock it off already and let the people that will keep a thread updated and accurate do it.

Us supporters of this coin are in this together and there's far better things to be done then bickering and getting butthurt over who is running this thread or that

thread or whatever.

Your certainly welcome to be a part of it just maybe running this particular deadlinked and error-ridden thread may not be what your best for doing to support the

coin.

Alex
heavensopen (OP)

Activity: 426
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 10:16:34 AM

Guys, you can go on with your thread if you want, I can't stop you and I am not moving from here, you can't stop this thread either. I am not welcomed there and you all know it so cut bsing. You have already deleted posts from members (one was mine actually), so there is censorship already, from post #3 and on at least.

And no, heathcoin, you never contacted me to change anything. Ctgiant did and everything he asked was updated within minutes.

Ah, yes, you are right, the Litedoge Gambling link on the OP doesn't work, the site is closed, so the OP has wrong info and dead links, correct? And this was the one and only reason you needed to open a new (moderated) thread.......

Go on, I will be around

Edit: Now that I remembered, check your threads OP for dead links and wrong info... you will be surprised with what you will find
heavensopen (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 10:28:31 AM

You lying sack of SH##!  The new thread was created because even NOW you have dead links and wrong info!  You can't keep the OP up to date and won't work with the dev team (we HAVE tried to contact you to fix dead links and wrong info). 
Nope. You have never ever contacted me. Only ctgiant has and not about dead links or fixing wrong info on the OP (there is nothing wrong actually, you are just full of bullshit like always)

What is wrong with you???  There is absolutely NO censorship, no posts being deleted, or any opinions being moderated on the new thread! 
Bitcoin Forum

Deleted Post
« Sent to: heavensopen on: 30-12-2015, 12:41:27 »
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

You want to keep this thread active because YOU want to control what is said.  STOP spreading FUD here!!!
This thread is not moderated, you retard. Not only all posts are here (even yours) but this thread doesn't have the warning message about censorship like the new one does.
heavensopen (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 11:18:27 AM
Last edit: January 05, 2016, 12:32:26 PM by heavensopen

C'mon Heavensopen,
Can we just cut the bullshit and let stuff be updated, accurate, as well as stop the drama?
You wanted to run this thread which was fine before IF you'd have done what needed to be done.
The reason there's a new thread is your lack of doing what needed to be done, it's nothing personal and your seeming to take it personal and causing drama.
Saying that it's all about trying to censor along with other nonsense only makes you look bad and less credible.
IF you really do care about this coin then just knock it off already and let the people that will keep a thread updated and accurate do it.
Us supporters of this coin are in this together and there's far better things to be done then bickering and getting butthurt over who is running this thread or that thread or whatever.

Your certainly welcome to be a part of it just maybe running this particular deadlinked and error-ridden thread may not be what your best for doing to support the coin.

Alex

Listen my friend....
I don't know you and you certainly don't know me. I have no idea what exactly they told you but you can check for yourself its bullshit, I shouldn't say the same things over and over again. If you can't see it is bullshit, don't go on reading, you are losing time for nothing.

You want the truth about the thread?
The truth is that I would prefer not to have this burden. But unfortunately I created it, this thread is tied to my account (edit: it is tied because post #1 is mine, I do not own it) and I can't hand it over to somebody else(edit: the 1st post), otherwise I would and I'd be really happy. If you know a way to hand it over, tell me and I will pass it on to you today.
If the "new" thread that was created was like this one, I would happily move over. Unfortunately, they chose to open a moderated thread and apply censorship, which is fine with me, I just won't come over there..... So, why do you bother with me? I will do what I can to keep this one updated and that's all.... just don't expect me to shut up and not tell the truth when I am attacked by morons. Stop coming here and typing bullshit (which apparently I am not able to delete) and I won't have a reason to defend this thread, it is that simple.

Also, to make things clear: since MinerFTW left, I have no faith in the dev team and I don't trust them. That's a personal opinion and I am entitled to have it and say it out loud if I like (in this thread I am able to, there is no censorship). MinerFTW created the wallet we are using till now and I wouldn't say they treated him well. I only have faith in ctgiant and I certainly hope things will work out because, if they do, I will profit as well. Don't fool yourself, I am one of the big boys (if not the biggest Litedoge holder) and I would be an idiot to go to war for just a thread I don't really want to run!

So, for now you should forget me here, I will keep this thread updated for anyone coming in and you should focus on the important things. I am waiting for the new wallet and changes, just like you are, at least for now. If things turn bad, we always have other options to follow.

But I will not support the New Order of things, this is my choice and please respect it.
4dtwo

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 04:07:33 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2016, 05:12:54 PM by 4dtwo

Hey everyone,

Litedoge is my favorite coin and I have been developing a LDOGE page http://litedoge.4dtwo.com. Check it out at its temporary domain Smiley

Let me know of any content I am missing.

Stake on!https://i.imgur.com/Hql2ANf.png
heavensopen (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 06:45:00 PM

Hey everyone,

Litedoge is my favorite coin and I have been developing a LDOGE page http://litedoge.4dtwo.com. Check it out at its temporary domain Smiley

Stake on!

it looks good to me

I like this template simple and to the point

Can't tell more from just a screenshot but it really looks nice
4dtwo

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 07:00:52 PM

Hey everyone,

Stake on!https://i.imgur.com/Hql2ANf.png

it looks good to me

I like this template simple and to the point

Can't tell more from just a screenshot but it really looks nice

I have the site Live at this Link Smiley http://litedoge.4dtwo.com/
heavensopen (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 07:03:23 PM

I have the site Live at this Link Smiley http://litedoge.4dtwo.com/

then there is something that is not configured correctly

I see the default page of a s/w router
AlexNT01

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 07:40:43 PM

C'mon Heavensopen,
Us supporters of this coin are in this together and there's far better things to be done then bickering and getting butthurt over who is running this thread or that thread or whatever.

Your certainly welcome to be a part of it just maybe running this particular deadlinked and error-ridden thread may not be what your best for doing to support the coin.

Alex

Listen my friend....
I don't know you and you certainly don't know me. I have no idea what exactly they told you but you can check for yourself its bullshit, I shouldn't say the same things over and over again. If you can't see it is bullshit, don't go on reading, you are losing time for nothing.

You want the truth about the thread?
The truth is that I would prefer not to have this burden. But unfortunately I created it, this thread is tied to my account (edit: it is tied because post #1 is mine, I do not own it) and I can't hand it over to somebody else(edit: the 1st post), otherwise I would and I'd be really happy. If you know a way to hand it over, tell me and I will pass it on to you today.
If the "new" thread that was created was like this one, I would happily move over. Unfortunately, they chose to open a moderated thread and apply censorship, which is fine with me, I just won't come over there..... So, why do you bother with me? I will do what I can to keep this one updated and that's all.... just don't expect me to shut up and not tell the truth when I am attacked by morons. Stop coming here and typing bullshit (which apparently I am not able to delete) and I won't have a reason to defend this thread, it is that simple.

Also, to make things clear: since MinerFTW left, I have no faith in the dev team and I don't trust them. That's a personal opinion and I am entitled to have it and say it out loud if I like (in this thread I am able to, there is no censorship). MinerFTW created the wallet we are using till now and I wouldn't say they treated him well. I only have faith in ctgiant and I certainly hope things will work out because, if they do, I will profit as well. Don't fool yourself, I am one of the big boys (if not the biggest Litedoge holder) and I would be an idiot to go to war for just a thread I don't really want to run!

So, for now you should forget me here, I will keep this thread updated for anyone coming in and you should focus on the important things. I am waiting for the new wallet and changes, just like you are, at least for now. If things turn bad, we always have other options to follow.

But I will not support the New Order of things, this is my choice and please respect it.

I'm not trying to make waves with you nor do I like drama so I'm a bit conflicted here. I want us all to just get along and I know Heathcoin/heathkid wants us all to get along as well. Your a supporter of this coin and I can see you care with the passion you've shown in this thread but like you said running this thread is a burden to you that you'd rather not have and of course you can't just "hand it over" to anyone else your stuck with it. So based on the fact you can't move it to anyone else to do it unless you just give your account on here over to someone else that would be a good reason to just make another thread. As for that new thread being moderated you'd have to bring that up to said OP of the new thread and I would recommend doing it without drama.

Your also right I don't know you and course you don't know me and I'm willing to get to know you if your truly a supporter of this coin still and I'm sure that others that don't know you would want to get to know you and everyone in the coin wants your support of the coin as well.

Just can I ask 1 favor of you from one supporter to another? please stop the drama and be willing to see the light in the direction this coin is taking ALSO understand that MinerFTW isn't actually gone from the coin or Dev team. Here's MinerFTW own words "im still watching the guys but also busy with my hosting company and explorer site and pool atm" so like I said he's not gone or out of the DEV team just he's got other stuff on his plate and not just ldoge.

Alex

heavensopen (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 08:04:16 PM

I'm not trying to make waves with you nor do I like drama so I'm a bit conflicted here. I want us all to just get along and I know Heathcoin/heathkid wants us all to get along as well. Your a supporter of this coin and I can see you care with the passion you've shown in this thread but like you said running this thread is a burden to you that you'd rather not have and of course you can't just "hand it over" to anyone else your stuck with it. So based on the fact you can't move it to anyone else to do it unless you just give your account on here over to someone else that would be a good reason to just make another thread. As for that new thread being moderated you'd have to bring that up to said OP of the new thread and I would recommend doing it without drama.

Your also right I don't know you and course you don't know me and I'm willing to get to know you if your truly a supporter of this coin still and I'm sure that others that don't know you would want to get to know you and everyone in the coin wants your support of the coin as well.

Just can I ask 1 favor of you from one supporter to another? please stop the drama and be willing to see the light in the direction this coin is taking ALSO understand that MinerFTW isn't actually gone from the coin or Dev team. Here's MinerFTW own words "im still watching the guys but also busy with my hosting company and explorer site and pool atm" so like I said he's not gone or out of the DEV team just he's got other stuff on his plate and not just ldoge.

Alex

Alex, please, my decisions are final and I know very well what I'm talking about.
It is obvious I can't just hand over my BCT account for someone else to maintain the OP on this thread, so I will continue doing this indefinitely. After all, I am not turning my back to the coin and I will continue to support it. Everybody else, is free to go post wherever they like, either here, the new thread or write a message onto the wall of their town hall. I don't own Litedoge and neither is anybody else.

And no, this is not a good reason for a new thread, especially for a moderated one (mind you, moderated threads are commonly used for scams). If you or anybody else spot something on the OP message that gives out wrong information or a dead link, the logical thing would be to inform me, either with a post or in pm. Nobody did that and heck, you can see I have a computer around me 20 hours per day, the only reason not to change something immediately would be to be sleeping or driving.

If you still think I am the one creating drama and problems, hold that thought and we will discuss it when time comes. Because I am more than confident you will change your mind at some point. I don't want to say more in public, it will not do any good.

Litedoge's Old Guard stays here.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 08:19:19 PM

Hey everyone,

Stake on!

The site looks promising. A great effort from a member of the community. I am glad that LDOGE community is so active and contributing to the coin (apart from others which try to make it their own way like the ones who created the new thread) If we want to make LiteDoge succeed we need to stop trying to make a diversion and work together as a community to help it stand and reach to the moon.

I have tested the site carefully on different browsers and platforms, and everything is working fine. The design is nice, clean and it makes it easy to navigate where you want to go (like downloading wallets, roadmap, etc) Would be better if it could have a better domain like .net, .xyz, or any other besides the subdomain (4dtwo.com) it already has. But it is just a suggestion to make it look more professional. Anyways, I like it.  Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
heavensopen (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 08:33:27 PM

The site looks promising. A great effort from a member of the community. I am glad that LDOGE community is so active and contributing to the coin (apart from others which try to make it their own way like the ones who created the new thread) If we want to make LiteDoge succeed we need to stop trying to make a diversion and work together as a community to help it stand and reach to the moon.

I have tested the site carefully on different browsers and platforms, and everything is working fine. The design is nice, clean and it makes it easy to navigate where you want to go (like downloading wallets, roadmap, etc) Would be better if it could have a better domain like .net, .xyz, or any other besides the subdomain (4dtwo.com) it already has. But it is just a suggestion to make it look more professional. Anyways, I like it.  Smiley

Please lets not start a new flame, this will not do any good.
If they want a new thread, so be it, nobody can order them not to.
heathcoin

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 04:05:55 AM

Please lets not start a new flame, this will not do any good.
If they want a new thread, so be it, nobody can order them not to.

@heavensopen, I'm sorry about my comments last night.  I was pretty upset.  Why not just join the new thread and move on?
heavensopen (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 08:13:46 AM

@heavensopen, I'm sorry about my comments last night.  I was pretty upset.  Why not just join the new thread and move on?

@heathcoin,
I would prefer to avoid that, there is no reason to make things more complicated than they already are. I just don't get why you got so upset. Really, was a broken link the reason for all this?

Anyway, I only want you to understand that I am not interested to rule the coin, the community or any member. I am interested for the coin to move forward, to get out of the puddle and to have transparency in everything. Nobody is "better" than the rest, we are all giving what we are able to give.

And I am just sad with all this but will carry on anyway.
vashshawn

Activity: 530
Merit: 253

LDOGE aka Litedoge -stakeable 2.0 doge

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2016, 03:57:11 AM

Alex

Alex, please, my decisions are final and I know very well what I'm talking about.
It is obvious I can't just hand over my BCT account for someone else to maintain the OP on this thread, so I will continue doing this indefinitely. After all, I am not turning my back to the coin and I will continue to support it. Everybody else, is free to go post wherever they like, either here, the new thread or write a message onto the wall of their town hall. I don't own Litedoge and neither is anybody else.

And no, this is not a good reason for a new thread, especially for a moderated one (mind you, moderated threads are commonly used for scams). If you or anybody else spot something on the OP message that gives out wrong information or a dead link, the logical thing would be to inform me, either with a post or in pm. Nobody did that and heck, you can see I have a computer around me 20 hours per day, the only reason not to change something immediately would be to be sleeping or driving.

If you still think I am the one creating drama and problems, hold that thought and we will discuss it when time comes. Because I am more than confident you will change your mind at some point. I don't want to say more in public, it will not do any good.

Litedoge's Old Guard stays here.

I am more then willing to make the new thread non moderated, also I only deleted your post because you fudded the thread with a lie to try to make your ego feel better because you were no longer in control. The litedoge development team does not approve of you being the person to run the litedoge thread since you seem to don't care about the coin really even though you say you do and would rather create drama whenever you feel like things are not going your way, along with keeping non litedoge related and dead links in the OP.  Your not being professional and just doing whatever you want on this thread. Bitcointalk shouldn't be the only way to get a hold of someone just to change and update a OP. I would appreciate if you just closed this thread and deleted your first post. Things will go just fine without you heavensopen. Please understand and try not to take it personal, we just want to move on and do what is best for the litedoge community and development team as a whole. Thank you

★ such speed much staking very cute ★  
                  such fun tipping and payment coin                  
             L i t e D o g e  (LDOGE)
      lite version of DOGE coin fair launch No Premine      
very website such twitter wow forum ★  

[/center]
heavensopen (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2016, 07:19:16 AM

I am more then willing to make the new thread non moderated, also I only deleted your post because you fudded the thread with a lie to try to make your ego feel better because you were no longer in control. The litedoge development team does not approve of you being the person to run the litedoge thread since you seem to don't care about the coin really even though you say you do and would rather create drama whenever you feel like things are not going your way, along with keeping non litedoge related and dead links in the OP.  Your not being professional and just doing whatever you want on this thread. Bitcointalk shouldn't be the only way to get a hold of someone just to change and update a OP. I would appreciate if you just closed this thread and deleted your first post. Things will go just fine without you heavensopen. Please understand and try not to take it personal, we just want to move on and do what is best for the litedoge community and development team as a whole. Thank you

You are just showing off to everybody your IQ level.
I was never in control of anything, I just post messages in this thread like everybody else does.
And I don't care to be in control, I stated that clearly. Being in control is time consuming and I don't have so much time to spare.

Keep that control, it is all yours. But remember, the coin is not. You will learn more when you grow up

vashshawn

Activity: 530
Merit: 253

LDOGE aka Litedoge -stakeable 2.0 doge

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2016, 07:56:48 PM

yes you are in control of this thread that is what you are in

I am more then willing to make the new thread non moderated, also I only deleted your post because you fudded the thread with a lie to try to make your ego feel better because you were no longer in control. The litedoge development team does not approve of you being the person to run the litedoge thread since you seem to don't care about the coin really even though you say you do and would rather create drama whenever you feel like things are not going your way, along with keeping non litedoge related and dead links in the OP.  Your not being professional and just doing whatever you want on this thread. Bitcointalk shouldn't be the only way to get a hold of someone just to change and update a OP. I would appreciate if you just closed this thread and deleted your first post. Things will go just fine without you heavensopen. Please understand and try not to take it personal, we just want to move on and do what is best for the litedoge community and development team as a whole. Thank you

You are just showing off to everybody your IQ level.
I was never in control of anything, I just post messages in this thread like everybody else does.
And I don't care to be in control, I stated that clearly. Being in control is time consuming and I don't have so much time to spare.

Keep that control, it is all yours. But remember, the coin is not. You will learn more when you grow up

Yes you are in control of this thread, and I am not calling people names and trying to make myself seem smarter or better unlike you. I am trying to be kind, open, and honest. If you truly think this is a burden then why are you bothering to keep going with this thread just let it go and move on. If you feel you like you want to be compensated well that is another story. Just please don't take it personal and if you don't care to be in control of this thread well then close and move on. We appreciate the work you did on it from the beginning and we will do our best to make sure things go well moving forward, no one is in control of this coin but there is development and projects for the future of this coin. We just want to move forward please and thank you. Please do what is best and close this thread.

★ such speed much staking very cute ★  
                  such fun tipping and payment coin                  
             L i t e D o g e  (LDOGE)
      lite version of DOGE coin fair launch No Premine      
very website such twitter wow forum ★  

[/center]
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 09:29:53 PM

Well I'm happy to say I finally got over the 10 million LDOGE mark and the staking rewards have been coming in a lot nicer more and more often so I can't complain.  Maybe we could get some gaming for LDOGE going to give people something to do with their coins and add some more interest Cheesy

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: