Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:38:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 [338] 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Martin Armstrong Discussion  (Read 646883 times)
AnonymousCoder

Activity: 580
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 11:32:00 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 05:58:12 PM by AnonymousCoder

Attn: Moderator -- would you please instruct Anonymous Coder and Traxo to stop posting the same thing over and over again. - Thank you.
Moderators here don't care that people changed to blind destruction mode
Dont say that the moderators are doing their job very well but I think they are somehow busy these days and i can assure you that those users may be ban for repost the same thing over again.

Enough of that, is there any new ridiculous statement from the man named Armstrong?

Just read through the last 3 days of this forum where I posted key elements of this total fraud. Funny enough, I have done this, kind of prompted by the self-declared spammer WHATEVERBABY2 to do 2 things: 1) show that his spamming had the opposite effect of what he intended to achieve, and 2) to exhaust him / flush him out so everybody could see he was spamming. Apparently this worked very well.

The last ridiculous thing is Armstrong's re-post of this old French interview:

The Mother of all Forecast Claims

In the following

Armstrong Interview Paris, France

Martin Armstrong makes the ultimate claim in the first sentence of the video:

Cela vous est-il arriv? de faire des pr?dictions qui sont av?r?es totalment fausses ?
Have you ever made predictions that are completely wrong?
No, not really, because it's, everything is connected.

Right, you got it? He never fails.

Compare this with the facts:

Major failed Predictions.

Martin A. Armstrong: convicted felon, shameless conman, schizophrenic crackpot & financial comedian
Martin Armstrong is a charlatan, and he spent 11 years in jail for that reason but he has not changed.

Read this blog starting at page 273 to find out more about computerized fraud.

See armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com for a more compact view of major findings posted in this blog.
AnonymousCoder

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 11:33:01 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 05:58:04 PM by AnonymousCoder

Fraud Warning

I think that over45, m96, Alex-11 need a reminder.

As previously said, Gumbi's and cohorts' posts get replied to in a way that will remind them of the context in which we showed them that Martin Armstrong is a charlatan.

Let him be reminded again that we have a model case where this behavior is documented in much detail. Here we show how Martin Armstrong's fraud manifests itself. Beyond any doubt. A self-documenting case. It actually saves time and effort to repeat this as opposed to wasting the time trying to argue this same type of thing without end.

Whatever smokescreen over45, Gumbi, m96, Alex-11 and cohorts are coming up with now, they get this reply. I know they just want this message to go away but I am not going to do Martin Armstrong the favor. I am just not taking his baits for more nonsense any more.

The pattern is the same again and again: Pick one of the ambiguous conflicting Socrates signals in hindsight to argue the case. For us, there is no need to formulate a custom response to that. We use this standard response that documents the following model case. To show everyone what these charlatans are doing.

I have an obligation to spread the message for the honest people, and as painful as it is for me, I am going to persevere until the Armstrong promoters shut up. So they are warned. The honest people have all the facts on their side.

AnonymousCoder"Quarterly reversal time unit is one quarter. Gold rallied before the quarter was over and no other signal in the opposite direction was available to indicate change of direction.

The time span is 1 to 3 units in time so the quarterly bearish reversal had 1 to 3 quarters before time was up.

Armstrong wrote on his private blog on the first of March our quarterly level of the model generated a bullish reversal at the end of the year reversing its short position and going long. This also signaled that gold would rally from the $1060 area and should test the next bullish reversal at the $1347 level."

Not sure if you are aware or not but you are losing this discussion. Kiss

Here we go. You are providing the proof of my assertion yourself!

Hindsight, Fraud. This hindsight message is fraudulent misrepresentation of performance, pure fraud!
Now here you are saying, and I know you are speaking for Martin Armstrong, that

Martin Armstrong had this information, this bullish signal, the fact that his model went long - at the end of the year - but at the same time failed to tell his clients?

In fact he sent the opposite signal to his clients at the time!

If he knew this at the time when he claimed the system went long, and let's assume for the sake of argument that what you say is true then he could have been trading against his clients because he published this signal only three months later.

You are not worth the respect of a single honest being on earth! You are a fraud!

And yes, I have all the reports. How could I otherwise quote them? I have everything!

More importantly, all other people who lost, they have everything as well.

Here is a detailed time line of the events:

Quarterly Superposition Event in Gold 2015

Martin A. Armstrong: convicted felon, shameless conman, schizophrenic crackpot & financial comedian

Martin Armstrong is a charlatan, and he spent 11 years in jail for that reason but he has not changed.

Read this blog starting here to find out more about computerized fraud.

See armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com for a more compact view of major findings posted in this blog.
Traxo

Activity: 568
Merit: 703

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 11:32:06 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2020, 12:27:51 PM by Traxo

Marty published a new blog with regards to crypto-currencies, so I guess it's time to refresh our memories...

Bitcoin – The End of Cryptocurrencies?
Posted Nov 26, 2018 by Martin Armstrong

COMMENT: Mr. Armstrong; I just wanted to write to say thank you. You saved my marriage. My wife insisted I listen to you because you were right and got me out of gold.
You also got me out of Bitcoin and I cannot thank you enough. [...]

Answer: [...]
A year-end closing below 4150 will point to a drop back to 775 area.

I guess commenter's wife prefers to live in poverty. Lucky guy stumbled upon Marty's advice.

Source: https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/BTC-USD/history?period1=1546128000&period2=1546387200&interval=1d&filter=history&frequency=1d

QUESTION #1: [...]
PS: Thank you Socrates. He has traded gold very nicely.

ANSWER:
Even BitCoin was scheduled for a rally into February and it has yet to test the Downtrend Line. Here too, March remains as a Directional Change.

Yeah, how funny, again in hindsight he predicted it  Cool Cheesy
Real-time track record, of course, says otherwise.

Attn:  Moderator  -- would you please instruct Anonymous Coder and Traxo to stop posting the same thing over and over again.   Thank you.
Moderators here don't care that people changed to blind destruction mode

Ok this is boring...
For really slow people... Title of this thread is Martin Armstrong Discussion.
You guys are nothing but Martin Armstrong promoters, shills. Your posts are basically cheap Socrates ads. You do not try to participate in any discussion at all.

I invited you numerous times to discuss whatever issue you want, and let us know if we got anything wrong, so that we can correct it or learn more.
It's been months and you presented NOTHING. ZERO. ZILCH. NADA.  
Instead, you resort to ad-hominem and bloating the thread.  

Again, if there is anything at all you want to refute, do so or kindly stop being a waste of bandwidth and time. Remember to quote sources.  

However, I'm aware that you wont, because honest people have all the facts on their side.  
Eagerly waiting for your next posts which I know will again be ad-hominem or whatever other type of spam, instead of attempt to discuss anything relevant at all.  
etoimene

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 08:15:38 AM

.i cant personal message on this forum because im a newbie or you are and this forum blocks you if you are a newbie so you will have to put up an email.

You can allow PM's from newbies.
Traxo

Activity: 568
Merit: 703

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 07:23:59 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2020, 08:06:45 AM by Traxo

Socrates has been buying gold on the rally for the numbers are the numbers.

Of course, these trades were never posted in real-time...
But now in hindsight, he's nailing it. Can't lose a single trade.

So we're just gonna have to trust him on that one. Or that bad trades are not hidden from that chart.

Reminder
AnonymousCoder

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 10:48:05 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 05:57:57 PM by AnonymousCoder

So we're just gonna have to trust him on that one. Or that bad trades are not hidden from that chart.

Reminder

Crackpot / Shill Cult Member Alex-11 has actually created his own trading system based on one of these fraudulent charts. Getting rich really quick! You don't believe me? Spent days on it as he writes. See Socrates Dow buy / sell signals - profit calculation Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

dibley8899

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 12:41:18 PM

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy       Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

So marty wants us to think that there has been a bond crash when there hasn't been one LOLOLOLOLOL, check the prices marty, prices are real, your imagination is not unfortunately LOLOLOLOLOl.

What a complete numpty.   Im going to tell my broker that there has been a crash in bonds and that he should pay me out massively for my short bond play that I instigated on the back of martys marvelous advice.

I'm sure they will pay as he will know of marty as marty is a smartie and knows everyone thats anyone in finance except everyone I know has never heard of him lololololol Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

As for the spammers over45 and whatever please realise it is already too late and the cat is out of the bag about marty, your just making it look like marty has paid you to do this.....rather foolish but worth a final last go  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

knock knock marty who's there Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked 

please take a video with a time stamp of the next rip off event marty lets see the numbers,  you could also put up a comments section on your blog as well, I'm sure your AI pc can knock one up in no time on wordpress......and about those 1980's graphics lol    sheesh
decipher11

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 02:20:21 PM

https://d33wjekvz3zs1a.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/GCNYNF-D-trading-2-22-2020.jpg

Reminder

I did have access to Socrates, and believe me you will never find any graph like this one with buy and sell signal.

Martin Armstrong is again totally misleading his readers pretending his system can be use for trading with buy/sell signals.
decipher11

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 02:39:27 PM

wow 360 pages of hate anybody with a brain can see these people are paid

360 pages of questions / answers / proofs

And here just pops up WHATEVERBABY2 crying for MA being hated ?!?!?

Martin your are the one being paid to earn money on the back of your subscribers selling them BS.

You are the only one here insulting others ... your basic tactic when the king appears as he is .... naked !

I do know you, I do know your products : Socrates SOCRAPS, your reports (100 of pages with historical studies and the last 5 pages with only obfuscated comment about the future), your Conferences where nothing can be learned, just the same stories that anyone can read for free in the blog !

You are the king of liars ! ready to steal money from small people to quench your thirst for revenge and past fame !
decipher11

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 02:54:07 PM

REVERSAL

You don't need supercomputer to replicate Martin Armstrong Reversal system :

This is how REVERSAL are calculated - this can be done with pinescript in 15 min

"There are 4 prices in a set of reversals.

These are determined from the timings 3, 5, 13, 26. (for stocks he seems to use 4, 8, 16, 23, however for the Dow he seems to be using 3, 5, 13, 26).

So if a new high is made :
- the low from the previous 3rd tick is a bearish reversal,
- the low from the previous 5th tick is another bearish reversal,
- the low from the previous 13th tick is another bearish reversal,
- and the low from the previous 26th tick is another bearish reversal.

The same is true if a new low is made, in this case the previous nth high is used."
decipher11

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 11:32:26 PM

decipher 11 maybe you could give me an example of what you mean via a chart. as a trader to me a tick is the smallest possible timeframe so im unclear what you mean put up a chart as an example. your in danger of making an interesting statement which is rare in this forum

Sure Martin I can explain in Details how reversals are generated,

Since your system generates previsions after a market has close, to be clear a tick is the close of a timeframe

yearly reversals are generated using nth previous yearly close,
quarterly reversals are generated using nth previous quarter close,
monthly reversals are generated using nth previous months close

..... let me know if you need more details on any other time frame Martin !
decipher11

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 12:00:33 AM

wow 360 pages of hate anybody with a brain can see these people are paid

360 pages of questions / answers / proofs

And here just pops up WHATEVERBABY2 crying for MA being hated ?!?!?

Martin your are the one being paid to earn money on the back of your subscribers selling them BS.

You are the only one here insulting others ... your basic tactic when the king appears as he is .... naked !

I do know you, I do know your products : Socrates SOCRAPS, your reports (100 of pages with historical studies and the last 5 pages with only obfuscated comment about the future), your Conferences where nothing can be learned, just the same stories that anyone can read for free in the blog !

You are the king of liars ! ready to steal money from small people to quench your thirst for revenge and past fame !

Martin Armstrong preferred quote

“I know you think you understand what you thought I said but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant” A. Greenspan

dow_wizard

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 05:41:28 AM

... maybe im stupid.

That ^^^
MA_talk

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 06:28:16 AM

cant wait for gold report that anon coder said he will buy and post we may then get real evidence either way

EVERY single report from Martin Armstrong is essentially useless.  I bought reports from him, and his report is about 98% past history which I don't care to know, and 2% very vague "predictions", or I should say astrology-like talk that cannot be used for any real trading because he always "may", "might", or sentences or words that have lots of conditions to them.  If this, then it "may", etc.

The last that I calculated the percentage of the "prediction" in his report was just 2%.  The "prediction" is like IF the market does this, THEN it may do that.  Honestly, such statements are NOT predictions.  A tradable prediction is to STATE whether/when to BUY or SELL.  And to pay for so much money for so LITTLE un-tradable information, that is simply not worth it.

Here is another FAILED prediction from Armstrong:
https://web.archive.org/web/20140705112327/https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/will-the-dow-reach-30000-by-2015-0809.pdf

Go to the last page and last paragraph and read this from Armstrong: (I think Armstrong himself re-posted his predictions again in 2014 on his own website)
In other words, the real peak in equity is targeted to the next peak in the Economic Confidence Model 2015.75.

Do I need to tell you that stocks are much higher than 2015?

Oh, and on the bitcoin, he canNOT even get the prediction correct on a YEARLY level.  See

https://armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com/p/armstrong-said-on-nov-26th-2018-that.html

The LENGTH of this discussion thread is the PROOF on how "informative" and how much "clarity" Armstrong's posts are.
I assure you that anyone who is really making real money using Socrates or Armstrong's blog will NOT be posting here frequently, because they should be busy making money, instead of defending for Armstrong.

The FACT that so many people here at this forum are confused about "exactly" what Armstrong's posts mean only SHOWS that all of Armstrong's posts are designed to be "correct" when only read in HINDSIGHT.

If you are NOT confused, and is making money using Armstrong's service, you can POST real-time trade here, just 1 per month.  This trading challenge has been posted for many months, and NOBODY has taken up the challenge successfully.
MA_talk

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 06:49:54 AM

In other lulz:  

Posted Feb 17, 2020 by Martin Armstrong

QUESTION: Mr. Armstrong; I can see your warning about Big Bang and the <b>bonds markets would crash after 2015.75</b> going into the bottom of your business cycle on January 18, 2020. However, it seems that the negative interest rates have created your bond crash not in price but in participation.

ANSWER: [...]
Some would think that the forecast was wrong simply because the prices have not crashed. We have had the Bank of Japan saying they will buy government bonds on an unlimited basis. This is NOT a free market. It has “crashed” from the perspective of participation.

Oh, geez.  My bad indeed.  Traxo is right.  Armstrong forecasted that bond market would crash after 2015.75 (see above post)!

Wait a minute, didn't I just post a link where Armstrong forecasted that peak of stock market is 2015.75 Huh?
https://web.archive.org/web/20140705112327/https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/will-the-dow-reach-30000-by-2015-0809.pdf

So was 2015.75 a bond market peak, or stock market peak?

HA HA HA, it was NEITHER!!!

Hey, say this quickly, 2015.75 is the peak for gold.  2015.75 is the peak for stock.  2015.75 is the peak for bond.  2015.75 is the peak for Apple.  2015.75 is the peak for Google.  2015.75 is the peak for oil.  2015.75 is the peak for .....

Guess what, one of my statements will be CORRECT!  And in HINDSIGHT, I'm going to FRAME that sentence, and CLAIM that my prediction is ACCURATE DOWN TO THE DAY!!!  And I would have posted hundred of posts by then, I bet that you canNOT find any of the failed statements that I made.

Shouldn't I hold myself to the highest standard of prediction by posting ALL of my predictions on a single prominent page, and continuously keep tracks of the success rate of my own prediction statements?

HELL NO!!

unwashed

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 02:11:50 PM

YUP AS I THOUGHT DECPHIER 11 NO CHART JUST GIBBIRSH
Geez, any real trader would know what decphier 11 was talking about. I realized it in about 5 min from his first post. Your ignorance just shows you are no trader and then you come here to lecture everyone else. Plus asking for pictures, lol.
dibley8899

Activity: 80

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 02:14:58 PM

Blog/Disease
Posted Feb 25, 2020 by Martin Armstrong

QUESTION: Mr. Armstrong; Have you been called in by the World Bank because of the coronavirus? The rumor is you are advising on this pandemic from a financial crisis perspective. Yes or no? Some say you have a financial interest in not calling this a pandemic. Care to comment?

JV

ANSWER: Yes we have been called in to do studies and forecasts based on the coronavirus. No, we have no financial interest either way. That makes a really stupid rumor. We do not do such projects on some sort of a contingency basis. I am not at liberty to say by who. However, if there is a pandemic, the World Health Organisation gets to keep money and the bondholders lose. You figure out who would be asking for help.

More outright lies again, he provides no proof at all. I've sent it to the feds let them deal with it.  Handcuffs again i think?
MA_talk

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 03:47:37 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/sO5eDV8ZBXERO/giphy-facebook_s.jpg
 anonymous coder can't leave his computer here is definitive proof that he wants

How about you respond to Amrstrong's failed prediction on 2015.75 ECM date as the peak of the stock market AND the peak of the bond market?

Armstrong got 2 picks.  And he still got it WRONG!  What kind of super-computer AI algorithm is that?

Oh, maybe you just want to ignore all of his FAILED predictions to make Armstrong's record as 100% success rate?
AnonymousCoder

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 03:49:57 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 05:57:49 PM by AnonymousCoder

How every Village Idiot becomes a Genius

People obviously get a problem when the world around them disagrees with them. But there is an easy escape from that:

If the Majority Must Always Be Wrong - Can that Ever Change?

Do I need to provide proof? This [https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2769609]specimen[/url] really thinks that the Martin Armstrong critics on this site are all the same person using multiple identities (sorry, his account and posts have been deleted by the hard working moderator) :

here
and
here
and
here
and
here
and
here
and
here

And as we have already guessed, Martin Armstrong is out there to prey on them:

Chances Are you Are A Genius if you Read this Blog - It's All in the Methodology

Yes. It's All in the Methodology

m96

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 07:53:38 PM

Well.. the predicted panic cycle this week in the stock market seems pretty much on time..  Grin
Aaand... predicted temp high in gold yesterday... This is like stealing candy from a baby haha.
How is your trading going?  Grin

Pages: « 1 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 [338] 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 »
  Print  

Jump to: