Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:48:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 [371] 372 373 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Martin Armstrong Discussion  (Read 646807 times)
Dimon2021

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2021, 08:50:18 AM

Honestly, what makes you think that I would even spend a minute on your requests for additional information? I don't owe you anything
Now I understand why it's only you working on debunking MA scan and why its not going further anywhere. You are so blinded by emotions that you dont see I've just offered some help in these posts. Meanwhile you focus on insulting me, rather than to discuss about increasing quality of arguments and your blog. If you dont care about your own credibility - sure, work yourself.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AnonymousCoder

Activity: 580
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 13, 2021, 09:11:59 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 04:07:29 PM by AnonymousCoder

Now I understand why it's only you working on debunking MA scan and why its not going further anywhere. You are so blinded by emotions that you dont see I've just offered some help in these posts. Meanwhile you focus on insulting me, rather than to discuss about increasing quality of arguments and your blog. If you dont care about your own credibility - sure, work yourself.

Stupid trick. I just don't fall for it.

You miss the most important points: I don't need someone who is defending the work of a criminal to boost my credibility, and I do not need anyone to increase the quality of my arguments because the case is closed. The work has been completed long ago, and we don't need morons like you who don't even understand the concept of ambiguity.

Then what on earth makes you think that it depends on me how many people are working on debunking Armstrong? In fact nobody should be working on it because it's done.

At best, you express your myopic view, the perspective of someone who has just discovered the inevitable without spending a few days at least to catch up with reality.

The biggest mistake you make is that you think one needs to debunk absolutely everything to make a case. If anyone wanted to debunk every one of Martin Armstrong's lies, then that web site would have to have a few thousand pages and would need to be updated every day with new cases. That would not be quality. It is a common trick of a trickster to demand exactly this and that would be in Martin Armstrong's interest to raise the bar to that level so that it would be impossible to discredit him on that platform because:

HE JUST SAID SOMETHING WHICH HAPPENS TO BE TRUE BY CHANCE AND YOU DON'T HAVE A CASE BECAUSE YOU SAID HE IS A LIAR Huh

Martin Armstrong is a charlatan, and he spent 11 years in jail for that reason but he has not changed.

Read this blog starting here to find out more about computerized fraud.

See armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com for a more compact view of major findings posted in this blog.

Every single defrauded person should report their case, see Where and how to complain
Dimon2021

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 13, 2021, 09:45:21 AM

Stupid trick.
what kind of trick ?

to boost my credibility
if you are credible, then where is your community? This thread is full mostly of your posts
AnonymousCoder

View Profile
April 13, 2021, 10:38:08 AM
Last edit: December 15, 2021, 11:19:44 AM by mprep

Stupid trick.
what kind of trick ?

to boost my credibility
if you are credible, then where is your community? This thread is full mostly of your posts

Your logic is terrible, totally flawed. for a few reasons:

1) To be credible, I do NOT need a community. Absolutely not. Because in this shark-infested space (retail trading, speculation), most communities are in fact synthetically created by shills and their sock puppets. And I have a proof for that: Martin Armstrong The Hyper Shill

2) My credibility comes from something else, which is as follows: For everything I write here and on that site, nobody needs to believe me. I usually decorate everything I say with hyperlinks so you can go and check what I say against the facts.

3) People who like to talk a lot and do nothing, and people who talk a lot of BS and/or are not qualified, or people who have a different agenda, they just go away because they realize they cannot achieve anything here. We don't want them here.

4) A community needs some excitement, some new stuff that needs to be discovered, or something to learn about which can be used to member's advantage. Fortunately we have figured out Martin is a parasite so there is nothing to gain from any of his products / services, and no substance to build a community on. At this late point in time.

5) The time factor. Like 4) in a way. This group was very active two years ago when new things were discovered every day. There was SO much activity that I decided to offload that info to that armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com scam site because this Simple Machines platform would just burst under the load of having to organize that much information - totally unsuitable.

6) This forum is collectively moderated by a group of anonymous moderators, so nobody has the power to dominate it like at that Reddit Armstrong controlled Echo Chamber where critical posts are deleted on a routine basis.

7) To use the frequency of my posts as a factor to discredit me is ridiculous, childish.

8 ) Perhaps the most compelling argument is that Martin Armstrong has in fact tried to shut armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com down, and he failed. Remember we are basically saying here and there every day that he is a fraud. So the fact that we can do that, and at the same time armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com still exists, while Google owns it and I do not pay a cent for it, gives me 100% credibility. Here is the proof: DMCA (Copyright) Complaint to Google

9) Well, I must have done a few things right when I exposed Martin Armstrong AS A SHILL twice under two different sock puppet accounts when he threatened to sue me for defamation and copyright infringement IN THIS FORUM here and here. And he can't sue me because I tell the truth.

10) I am the person who has done the heavy lifting here. Period. Mostly against Martin Armstrong himself who posted OVER 300 SHILL MESSAGES IN THIS FORUM. I am not failing to give credit to others of course like sloanf who exposed Scammer Martin Armstrong in 2016

And YOU moron want to question my credibility? Where is yours? You have not even introduced yourself. Piss off!

Martin Armstrong is a charlatan, and he spent 11 years in jail for that reason but he has not changed.

See armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com for a more compact view of major findings posted in this blog.

Every single defrauded person should report their case, see Where and how to complain

Socrates Level of Accuracy Bullshit

So if you claim that your signal is better than mine, then you shoot yourself in the foot by saying that there are different conflicting signals which proves my point.

Not necessarily. Where did I say that one signal is better then other one? Signals may differ in accuracy thus present different levels of risk and reward, meanwhile putting them together can increase accuracy of decisions, see below.

You are proving my point. You just add another level to ambiguity. Dozens of different trading signals contradicting each other.

Analogy: When you ride a car, to determine at what speed you are driving you rely on front window, rear mirror, side mirrors, your gauges, your ass feeling, noise and many more.
Depending where are you at the particular moment of your trip, these instruments may give contradicting singals, i.e. on the flat route with no objects outside windows, in the dark, on autopilot one can perceive he stays in a place but the gauge shows 30mph. Same may apply to signals - isn't that what traders in general have to do: know the effectiveness of each signal and rely on them when they are in conjunction rather when they contradict?
Considering more signals helps you to gain more kilometers in the same amount of time spent on the route, as it would be with more profits for a given market situation and time spent on trading.

Your car analogy is misleading, in fact fundamentally flawed. Complete garbage. You are fooling yourself and I will show you why:

In that car situation, each signal comes from a totally different direction, and each signal mostly does NOT include information that the other signals have. One signal may contain the image of another car driving in front of you, the other signal contains an image of the car behind you. Different objects. Only the combination may provide a 360 degree view. The information is not complete without the combination of all signals.

In case of Socrates, we definitely know that for each time frame, daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly, ALL signals, without exception, are derived from the SAME SOURCE, a short window of a single time series of a single symbol in a single time frame. The proof of that is that you get daily buy signals, daily reversals, daily forecast arrays, daily energy signals, daily short / long positions, and the same once again for weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly.

When we look at your car analogy, that would be the equivalent of analyzing the time series of a single one dimensional source of information, e.g. the car speed (without direction) in different time frames, then concluding by using a clever combination of processed signals derived from it to predict the next movement of the car. You conclude that there is more accuracy in the information derived from the single original source than actually exists in the single source.

You need to understand one of the most basic concepts of signal processing or information processing.

If you don't want to be fooled by Armstrong, or rather be fooled by yourself. Like Armstrong fooled himself with his myopic views and had some programmers turn them into his Socrates contraption.

Using this Socrates thing is like looking into a ceiling light through a Kaleidoscope. It's for dummies.

Which is what Martin Armstrong ?used to trade the markets. And lost hundreds of millions doing so. Now we know how stupid Armstrong is. He would even use his contraption to predict earthquakes.

Now you are falling into the same trap.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

So with this knowledge, we are completely safe to conclude that any buy or sell signals are in fact derived from the Reversal System which is a trend following system, and that they do not even take into consideration the forecast arrays. Which would add another level of failure / uncertainty because they don't work.

Which means that I can predict that the evaluation of the signal that you are quoting will be as catastrophic as anything else we have seen so far. Because these signals buy at resistance (typically temp highs) and sell at support (typically temp lows). Because there is nothing else to them. Like a glorified trailing stop loss order strategy. Just bells and whistles which help to sell Socrates.

That debunking session has saved us a lot of time.

Regular Socrates Warning Broadcast
It's a Scam

This is a new type of generic regular broadcast message. It is timely in a way because traffic of this blog is high, and it will hopefully reach a larger audience than before.

As we have exposed many times, Martin Armstrong makes forecasts like a shotgun, let's say for the sake of argument twenty in a row.

The majority will fail and the minority, typically only one will succeed. He then praises the success of the minority successful forecasts, but conveniently forgets about the failures or manipulates them after the fact to appear successful.

Guess why we do not find any track record on any of his sites, only at armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com and Precious Metals Analyst Accountability.

That is why Martin Armstrong is talking to himself in his "public" blog echo chamber and posting in public forums as his own shill. He censors user comments to put it mildly.

So far so good.

The Socrates system with its Artificial Intelligence magic, that according to his claims is free of human bias and never wrong, is supposedly not subject to the above confidence tricks.

WRONG!

The Socrates system, by means of its ambiguity, is not different from the charlatan scheme described above - it just computerizes that scheme of deception as a smoke and mirrors machine.

That is why I have been writing for months about Computerized Fraud, using a perhaps somewhat odd term.

Take the time and read every page of armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com and you will discover that Socrates with its built-in ambiguity will only line the pockets of Martin Armstrong but it will never even be verifiable with regards to its advertised performance.

The simple reason for the above is that it is based on human interpretation in hindsight.

But one thing is guaranteed: It will effectively impoverish its users short term and long term. Any doubts? Check out the Socrates Subscriber Testimonials.

What else is there to say? Every man and his dog knows it's a scam.

We just need to look at the posting history of that pioneer sloanf exposing ?Martin Armstrong since 2016 which proves the point: Everything we know today about Martin Armstrong was already known five years ago:

sloanf exposes Scammer Martin Armstrong in 2016

Thanks for reading.

The Fake Fan Email Confidence Trick:
Shill Campaign around a new Index

Martin Armstrong uses this trick so much, we take it for granted. We already have two separate pages dedicated to it:

The Fake Fan Email Confidence Trick
and
Readers' questions/comments are FAKE (most likely)

Here is a new case:

In Our War Index , Martin Armstrong writes to himself and answers his own question:

QUESTION: Marty,

I noticed the inclusion in the Global Market report in the world indexes a new listing for The War Index. What does this include(presumably armament stocks?) or is this a construct that comprises something geopolitical?

MS

ANSWER: This is an index we created with selected stocks that benefit during periods of war. This index is right now flirting with the Monthly Bullish Reversal, and we may get a monthly buy signal by the end of this month, warning that things are not looking very stable on the geopolitical front as we head into May.

Likewise, he also posts the same thing using one of his shill accounts here:

How do we find out what are in the War and Paradigm indexes listed on the Socrates private blog?

And answers his own question ...

Polzivateli (shill)

But the paradigm index is really interesting.

and

wobermey1987: (shill)

That's the one I'm interested in. Wondering what Socrates is favouring during the shift.

Very organic. ?Shill Campaign. Yawn. ?Cry

He could just as well advertise this new "feature" himself without the tricks. But here once again we have the proof that he is a pathological liar, and that his threshold for using a lie is so extremely low that he does not even try to speak the truth when he could easily do so without adversely affecting his objective.

Martin Armstrong The Plagiarizer

We have a new case. Again.

Here is the original:
Global Warming vs. Solar Cooling: The Showdown Begins in 2020
By Mindy Weisberger - Senior Writer about 3 years ago

A periodic solar event called a "grand minimum" could overtake the sun perhaps as soon as 2020 and lasting through 2070, resulting in diminished magnetism, infrequent sunspot production and less ultraviolet (UV) radiation reaching Earth ? all bringing a cooler period to the planet that may span 50 years.

Here is his hindsight model predicting this after the fact:
Are we Headed into Another Ice Age?
Our model has projected we are entering another ?grand-minimum,? which will overtake the sun beginning in 2020 and will last through the 2050s, resulting in diminished magnetism, infrequent sunspot production, and less ultraviolet (UV) radiation reaching Earth. This all means we are facing a global cooling period in the planet that may span 31 to 43 years.

The simple fact is that he does not have a climate model. He just copies content gleaned from the internet (with minor modifications, without giving credit to the original source) and claims ownership. Of course without revealing any details about his methodologies because they do not exist.

And he does not have his own ideas, and he does not have sources as he claims. See: Martin Armstrong's Informant Behind the Curtain

Hyper Intelligence ?-
Analyzing Randomness

Here we see the ultimate Martin Armstrong Cult Membership:

A man who thinks he can turn the inadequacies of the Socrates mess into his own advantage. Trying to find the silver bullet in a pile of garbage because he thinks he would be more intelligent about it than Martin Armstrong himself who lost hundreds of millions using it:

In the post Another DJIA Daily Bullish that Disappeared MrSweeves writes:

Another DJIA Daily Bullish that Disappeared

Thanks for the explanation. I couldn't find anything in the Socrates user guides about how the array indicators impact time & price. I've added these points as I start building my own manual and getting more used to seeing their effects as I monitor the price movements daily and during market. If you happen upon any other material explaining, anything at all would be appreciated.

That is the perspective that Martin Armstrong seeks to cultivate:

Let these dumb fools make human assumptions about what Socrates doesn't say - let them connect the dots between the myriad of inconsistent meaningless signals so I don't need to give the advice that I am not allowed to give anyway. I just say "Follow the numbers" and "The Numbers are the Numbers" and say that the computer is never wrong.

If Socrates responses were unambiguous and definite then its failure would be too obvious too soon. So they are intentionally kept vague and ambiguous. To invite users to start their own research projects while they are paying for it.

It's the ultimate scam. USD 1,800 yearly subscription money for random garbage,
a service that is in terminal decline.

Who said it before? Everything we know today about Martin Armstrong was already known five years ago:

sloanf exposes Scammer Martin Armstrong in 2016

And here is some additional information on the subject:

Comments on Socrates Forecast Arrays

Socrates Forecast Array Nonsense

Martin Armstrong The Magnetizer

For his Hyper Idiot Followers:

Magnets Cling to Where People are Vaccinated

From Martin Armstrong' s perspective, of course, anything is acceptable that attracts viewers an hopefully clients of is online store where he sells expensive snake oil.

However, from my perspective, anything that discredits this fraudster is highly welcome. So Martin Armstrong please keep the garbage coming, you moron. I can't get enough of it. It will all be added to the Disinformation Page.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
getupstandup

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 05:17:23 AM

hi to everyone!

I represent a group of people from different countries in Europe who have been ripped off in various ways by Martin Armstrong over the past few years. Together we plan to publish a professionally produced video on Youtube to communicate the extent and consequences that bad actors like Martin Armstrong are causing with their work in and to our society.  

In this way we are looking for more Armstrong victims who would be willing to make their individual stories available to the public in order to warn other’s about such business practices in the future and to free themselves personally from the miserable feeling of being a victim of Armstrong's phony media campaign that occured after his release from prison.

Since we want to hire a professional production team to produce this video, you should be willing to contribute to the cost of production and be ready to meet all of us at some point in the near future somewhere in Europe where the production will take place.

Let's bring Armstrong's business model to an end once and for all!
AnonymousCoder

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 09:35:33 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 04:03:19 PM by AnonymousCoder

The European Martin Armstrong Scam Buster Initiative

hi to everyone!

I represent a group of people from different countries in Europe who have been ripped off in various ways by Martin Armstrong over the past few years. Together we plan to publish a professionally produced video on Youtube to communicate the extent and consequences that bad actors like Martin Armstrong are causing with their work in and to our society. ?

In this way we are looking for more Armstrong victims who would be willing to make their individual stories available to the public in order to warn other?s about such business practices in the future and to free themselves personally from the miserable feeling of being a victim of Armstrong's phony media campaign that occured after his release from prison.

Since we want to hire a professional production team to produce this video, you should be willing to contribute to the cost of production and be ready to meet all of us at some point in the near future somewhere in Europe where the production will take place.

Let's bring Armstrong's business model to an end once and for all!

Hi,

Thanks for introducing yourself and your initiative.

Regarding private messages, this communication channel puts you at a disadvantage because you are a newbie, meaning you have not posted a large enough number of messages in this forum to be allowed to send more than one or two messages a day.

After years of studying Martin Armstrong, I have come to the conclusion, based on plain facts, that there are just no bigger players such as the elite, bigger players that are using him. No way. He is absolutely a nobody with a hyper-inflated ego. He runs his one man band out of his house. No elites, no government entities care about him, most would not even know him. He is a devious financial criminal much in line with the numerous court records. The only people who have conspired with him are those who have had a direct profit motive.

These profiting entities are in the alt-financial space who believed they benefited from the click bait that he promised to generate for them, while more importantly at the same time it increased the popularity of Armstrong's own site. It is a synergy that has kept his scam going for decades. I know this because many people, including myself, had only ever heard about him AFTER reading an interview with him years ago hosted by one of these buddies on another site such as FINANCIAL SENSE.

This is again one of his scams because he duped these conspiring sites with paid clicks and shill messages sent by himself, using his numerous sock puppet accounts requesting Armstrong content. See Martin Armstrong The Hyper Shill.

In the interest of getting something started, and not waste any resources, it helps to see what works and what does not. I will send you a private message about some strategies.

I am currently not affiliated with this initiative, and I do not even know anything about it - who the actors are and so on. In fact I would suggest that they seek government funding instead of asking Armstrong victims to pay for it. It is an irony that the German government actually made the Armstrong scam possible by funding Marcus Vetter's propaganda movie "The Forecaster".

getupstandup

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 08:26:33 PM

can we please find some more trustable  platform to communicate and leave this dark and dubiose place this forum constitutes behind. You most likely know how to use Telegram over Tor, so set this up asap and provide a valid username to establish a way more trustable channel of communications between ours. This place only makes sense if you own it or have access to someone in control of the system. This is no place I would ever buy additional features.
AnonymousCoder

View Profile
June 02, 2021, 11:45:45 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 04:02:47 PM by AnonymousCoder

Martin Armstrong The Hyper Idiot

Now Martin Armstrong blames the World Economic Forum for a cyber attack on a meat plant.

In Who Are the Real Terrorists

This is not your typical cyber-criminal looking to make a quick buck. This is a political agenda which is the very agenda espoused by the World Economic Forum and it is NO coincidence. ?Cybercriminals would attack the most profitable targets. This is simply trying to end meat production and fossil fuels. This is what we should call ENVIRONMENTAL TERRORISM. Unfortunately, all the political powers reside under the wing of the World Economic Forum. That means there will be no tracing to find the origin of these attacks.

This is an organized effort that is targeting only industries they want to be shut down and the end game is to claim that eliminating digital and paper money converting to a national cryptocurrency will eliminate all such crime. Welcome to the IMF cryptocurrency that they want to replace the dollar. It will be fully trackable to eliminate cybercriminals, but a side benefit will be to ensure everyone pays taxes on everything they ever dreamed of. This is the REAL purpose of cyberattacks that are private decisions and outside the jurisdiction of government to trace and prosecute.

Of course he cannot prove it. But this proves that he is an idiot. The whole concept is irrational. An organization like the World Economic Forum cannot execute or plan anything like this without the extreme risk of being exposed by a leak. But it is absolutely certain that once again Martin Armstrong has given us proof that he is in fact an idiot. A really bad one. Thank you Martin Armstrong!

SeymourHersh

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2021, 07:45:21 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2021, 08:12:28 PM by SeymourHersh

hi guys, wtf? What a thread!

I’m a freelance journalist from Vienna currently digging into this mess after got persuaded by a desperate guy that around the documentary "The Forecaster" might have happened corruption in government related broadcasting agencies and fraudulent/misappropriate use of public funds.

We’re thinking about the probability that Marcus Vetter might got selected by the World Economic Forum for their documentary specifically because of this.

Feel free to contact me in private on this subject. I’m a freelance journalist who writes regularly for Vice, GQ, The Economist, Politico and The Finacial Times.
AnonymousCoder

View Profile
June 06, 2021, 05:56:01 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2021, 11:14:03 AM by mprep

Martin Armstrong
The Biggest Liar on the Planet

Martin Armstrong frequently claims that he advised governments around the world.

How? When? Let's look at an example. At July 18, 1996 Testimony of Martin Armstrong before House Ways & Means Committee

So he claims that he was asked to testify before Congress. It's bullshit. Everyone can check the records. Testimonials are documented. With the names of the people who testified. But Martin Armstrong's name never appears anywhere. Here is the detailed record for the same day:

Thursday, ?July ?18, ?1996 Daily ?Digest

It's like everything else. He just makes things up and creates a record on his blog site so that he and his shills can quote it. Hundreds of times. In every YouTube interview.

Like here.

That's how it works.

Easy to debunk. Easy to prove. The completely fake criminal he is.

Martin Armstrong
The Hyper Criminal

Martin Armstrong spent 11 years in jail, for running a USD 3 billion Ponzi scheme and for failing to return USD 15 million stolen from investors. It is fair to conclude that he laundered this stolen money after he was released from prison.

However, the problem with getting out of jail and spending a lot of money without an income would have drawn the attention of the receiver - so it would have been counter-productive. What did he do?

He used some of that money to re-build his scam business as we know it, that business without office that he runs out of his Florida beach home.

He created the illusion that his fake institutional clients and his conferences generated that income. After all he told us that he does not need any money. Which is documented in Martin Armstrong The Humanist Impostor. While he used his stashes to spend the millions that EVERY business needs to get started.

And he paid Marcus Vetter with it to produce that whitewash movie "The Forecaster".

He used his scam business as a smokescreen to spend the stolen millions. That business does not even need to be successful.

It is as simple as that.

It is not that difficult to come to this conclusion after he claimed ownership of his booty in court last year. And had to pay hundreds of thousands compensation to his victim for that. See: Martin Armstrong The Hyper Fool

He caused about USD 1 billion of damage with his USD 3 billion ponzi scheme. Then the US Government assisted him with tax payer money to earn USD 15 million PROFIT with his 7 year jail sentence for contempt of court.

Got it?

Bernie Madoff spent the rest of his life in prison. Where is Armstrong now?

Martin Armstrong
on Rippoff Report

First time I noticed this site.

Complaint Review: Ask-Socrates.com / Martin Arthur Armstrong - Wilmington DE

ask-socrates.com owned by AE Global Solutions, Inc. took my hard-earned money, the owner is Martin Arthur Armstrong. I only recently found out he is convicted felon who spent 11 years in jail for cheating investors out of $700 million and hiding $15 million in assets from regulators. Proof: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_A._Armstrong

This company told me that they had already provided me with the ?service? on how to trade the U.S. stock market. But their service is NOT a personal service like a massage or a doctor consultation, they just offer subscribers access to their private blog written for all their subscribers. This is NOT a personal service. The bottom line is, the useless information they provided me with was completely way off. I feel cheated. Since I am not satisfied with their service, why should they be satisfied with taking my hard-earned money? On this basis, I hope to get back my entire $150.00. They charged a membership fee of $150/month. I stopped paying them after the first month. If they were any good, I'd be more than happy to continue paying them - forever.

It's about time. But that is not a problem for Martin Armstrong. I am quoting him:
Another victim. There is no such thing as bad publicity.

Why does he think so? Because his business is flourishing with just a handful of new clients every week. Even if they all end up dissatisfied which they do.

But I still disagree, and it appears that I am right. Proof:

Alexa ask-socrates.com Competitive Analysis, Marketing Mix and Traffic

Martin Armstrong
The Cancer of the Internet

What is going on here?

Martin Armstrong: Corruption Behind COVID

or more generally:

Martin Armstrong on investmentwatchblog.com

What's he doing on that site?

Nothing new I guess.

Martin Armstrong uses the money stolen from his clients to buy more internet real estate to harvest more victims of his predatory business.

So they can buy expensive snake oil in his online store with confidence.

It is called a Link Farm.

Martin Armstrong Scam Syndicate
Propaganda Push
Armstrong Economics falling apart?

I am reporting another two recent marketing propaganda initiatives (paid promotions) by the Martin Armstrong scam syndicate (YouTube videos):

1) By a new channel created for this purpose only just days ago Jun 26, 2021: 1inamillion.
The video is:
Ponzi Scheme or a Visionary Martin Armstrong was
The Genius or the Fraud?
The government tries to control everyone and everything.
if you want to invest in real estate click here to learn -- ...

What stands out here in this whitewash piece is the focus on the narrative peddled by the movie "The Forecaster" that aims to obscure and deny Armstrong's past criminal convictions. This short propaganda piece of course presents the alternative reality. It looks as if this could become the piece of some other work that links to it because this channel does not have a community and the content does not make too much sense stand-alone without a larger context.

2) By a crypto currency themed channel Crypto Mentor99

The video is:
XRP & Martin Armstrong

What stands out here is the direct referral to that Armstrong Economics page, and the highly censored shill comments in the comments section of the video. Apparently the deal is that Crypto Mentor99 monetizes his 11.2K subscribers audience, perhaps promising Armstrong a new market to tap into (crypto currency people) by leading them to the online store of Armstrong's predatory business. I was not able to place a comment, so it appears that some filtering was already in place. For background info about this behavior, see: Martin Armstrong The Hyper Shill. Apart from that, the 21 minute video looks pathetic, perhaps not even worth writing about. Crypto Mentor99 realized somewhat late that his subject was in jail for years and that he should have done his due diligence. Perhaps that other video was made for him? Really strange.

The authors make it easy for the observer (no guessing required). Obviously they are promotions paid by Martin Armstrong (and crew). I should add that as previously noted by others, Armstrong's daughter is believed to be part of that crew. That is speculation though.

I thought it might be useful to provide that update in light of the various activities that are ongoing on the other side which is obviously opposed to the above.

I can imagine that there could be a lot (better stuff) that could be done with USD 15 million stolen from investors - who knows what else is coming next. It really feels like Armstrong Economics is falling apart.

For an obvious indication of that, check his own echo chamber where Martin Armstrong tries that old Hyper Shill trick (clearly in damage control mode) to fool his last victims into thinking that someone actually listens to him longer than a few months:

In ??The prospect for gold and cryptocurrencies that Socrates has laid out.? he writes using an account Weak-Engineering-353 that he exclusively created for this purpose:

I have been following Martin Armstrong for over 20 years. He and computers predictions have been almost always correct. His computer produces over 1000 reports a day and those reports are used by a huge number of financial experts around the world. Nobody is 100% right all the time, but in my experience following Martin and many others, he has been the most accurate by far.

His flunkies there LateralusYellow and wobermey1987 have apparently deserted the sinking ship.

That forum was one of the very few forums that Martin Armstrong could in the past speak without getting massive criticism because the moderator would delete critical comments.

Martin A. Armstrong: convicted felon, shameless conman, schizophrenic crackpot & financial comedian

trc4949

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2021, 01:42:21 PM

yes another wrong call by Armstrong.  saying that Taiwan topped.  It looks like it is going to break up to new highs.  The more bearish armstrong gets, the higher this market goes.
garycohn

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 13, 2021, 05:41:46 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2021, 06:03:34 PM by garycohn

Am i the only one who thinks that anonymouscoder is Armstrong himself? I find it pretty obvious. Interesting how he tries again and again to pull his daughter into it. I think Armstrong himself doesn't want to do his business anymore, but his relatives (presumably especially his daughter/she must be like his mother Cheesy ) seem to convince him again and again to not back down, he doesn't want to look weak in front of her, so he can’t let go. At the end he‘s probably the greatest victim of all these self-created myths and now is desperately looking for a way out in which he can save face, so again he decided to create an external evil force that’s out there to get him, who has no other purpose than to ruin his great great business and legacy, like the "government" back then… You certainly have to give him credit for that at the end of his life he seems to have decided to clean up the field of his target group after all at least. That’s a step in the right direction, Marty. I appreciate that.
AnonymousCoder

View Profile
July 13, 2021, 08:41:01 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 03:59:34 PM by AnonymousCoder

The Final State of Mind of a
Martin Armstrong Follower

Am i the only one who thinks that anonymouscoder is Armstrong himself? I find it pretty obvious. Interesting how he tries again and again to pull his daughter into it. I think Armstrong himself doesn't want to do his business anymore, but his relatives (presumably especially his daughter/she must be like his mother Cheesy ) seem to convince him again and again to not back down, he doesn't want to look weak in front of her, so he can?t let go. At the end he?s probably the greatest victim of all these self-created myths and now is desperately looking for a way out in which he can save face, so again he decided to create an external evil force that?s out there to get him, who has no other purpose than to ruin his great great business and legacy, like the "government" back then? You certainly have to give him credit for that at the end of his life he seems to have decided to clean up the field of his target group after all at least. That?s a step in the right direction, Marty. I appreciate that.

Brainwashed

Martin A. Armstrong: convicted felon, shameless conman, schizophrenic crackpot & financial comedian

garycohn

View Profile
July 14, 2021, 04:39:22 AM

You and your stupid myths ruined me completely. How does it feel to wake up in the morning knowing that everything around you is built on fraud? Your beach house, your ugly sportscars, your dog, your businesses, all the relationships to your so-called loved ones. Nothing was ever real in your life. You contributed nothing of substance to humanity. The damage you have caused is astonishing. You lied to your mother, to your father, your children, people that trusted you ALL THE TIME. Even to this day in age you prefer the shaddy path of lies and deception instead of just admitting to past mistakes because of fear you will be left out all alone. You maybe think it’s enough to admit to all of this in a letter found by your relatives after your death, sugared with all the money you left over for them, but it’s quite risky to think it will work out that way.
AnonymousCoder

View Profile
July 16, 2021, 07:40:58 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2022, 01:34:37 PM by AnonymousCoder

Martin Armstrong The Hyper Shill - Again

He has hundreds of YouTube sock puppet accounts. In my mopping up campaign, I am chasing him behind ALL of them now. A new one every day. The latest ones are here (earliest first, latest last):

Martin Armstrong as @User Name in

Martin Armstrong as @User Name in "Martin Armstrong Predicts DOW 42k in Ludwig Von Mises' Style Crack Up Boom?"
This is pure libelling. Every Japanese investor was made whole because the money was there. This is documented. Furthermore the final document from the judge stated that Armstrong did not have anymore assets. What a smear campaign this video is.

What really happened here was that the deep state wanted Armstrong's analytical tools and models. They tried to steal them, they even attempted to kill Martin Armstrong. They didn't succeed, they were not even able to convict Armstrong of any wrongdoing. Armstrong was imprisoned illegally for years for contempt of court. How can you defend that? How can you defend the dark deep state and their crimes? Why don't you see, what's going on here?

Martin Armstrong as @Brad Studio

Martin Armstrong as @Brad Studio in "Felon Blogs on Economic Cycles After 11 Years in Jail"

Looks like you believe everything on the TV. Shame.

Martin Armstrong as @Wayne Carson

Martin Armstrong as @Wayne Carson in "Felon Blogs on Economic Cycles After 11 Years in Jail"

11 years for CONTEMPT for not handing over his code to SOCRATES
HE CHEATED NO ONE except the GOVERNMENT of robbing HIM!

Martin Armstrong as Pawel in "Martin Armstrong's gold crash didn't happen in September of 2015"

@Peter Bunting no one in their right mind will waste a second of their life looking through your nonsense "evidence". You want proof of your shill account delusion? Let's meet up. Face to face buddy. We'll settle this like men, not this pissy armchair warrior game you're playing

This is the biggest adviser in the world defending himself behind a fake YouTube ID in a five year old video where he worked as his own shill.

And here is another one being mopped up:

Martin Armstrong as James Hall with his "Vaccines don't work, they're a depopulation tool."

Wikipeadia are known lairs.
That is a fact. You have presented zero proof just opinion.

It is interesting that he poses as an extremist (Vaccines = depopulation tool) trying to capture that particular audience, and most likely even expressing his own views which he would not be able to do without that fake shill account. One needs to have special fighting skills like me to expose him like here. The fact ?is that there are not actually that many extremists. Most of them are fake.

It is not coincidence that Martin Armstrong manipulates his Wikipedia page multiple times (as many times before) at around the same time where he writes that he spent years in jail for nothing. Shortly thereafter he tries to discredit Wikipedia by re-publising an article on his blog page: Wikipedia Co-Founder Urges Public Not to Trust the Website

To make the point of Armstrong being an extremist, we do not need to look further than his home place St. Petersburg, Florida: John Doe in "Markets, Lumber - Ross Clark. Gold, Dow, Lockdowns - Martin Armstrong. Gold, Silver - Ed Steer. AMY"
I saw this guy chasing Klaus Schwab?s motorcade with an outdated 2015 BMW i8, it was a poor play to look at, they simply pushed him against the guardrails and moved on, I had to call police otherwise nobody would ever even took notice of this completely irrelevant event.

And here another Martin Armstrong shill account being mopped up:

Martin Armstrong as Norm Baker in "Martin Armstrong | APRIL 2021 Never Walk Between Money And The Government You Need To Get Prepared"

Strange...how come so many companies wanted to make a movie about him? And one did... Those companies have to be very careful to stick to the truth because of lawsuit. You are a dork and most likely a banker troll...

... So how does he know that many companies wanted to make a movie about him? ?Roll Eyes Had to go as far as Germany to find one for that dirty job. That would have been the most expensive option. No worries with 25 million of stolen money available. Martin Armstrong trapped once again. I trap him even more than once a day now.

And no later than the next morning, here another Martin Armstrong shill account being mopped up:

Martin Armstrong as Aaron Peters in "Markets, Silver ? Ross Clark. World Economy - Martin Armstrong. Authoritarians - Bob Hoye. AMY, ABN"

@Terry Fresco ?A documentary for which he was able to get errors and omissions insurance underwritten for.
Until you sue him and win in court. I feel inclined to call you a liar.
I don't think Socrates is all it's cracked up to be at the moment and needs work translating the information into more actionable information. His reversal system, ECM, are great.

Some of his other reports are worth the price well. Especially Gold. His call for a 1362 monthly closing. Signaling the low would hold & breakout was solid.

@Oscar Factcheck ?? ?I've made money following his advice. Would have made even more if I had listened more closely.
Sorry you don't understand how to apply his methodology to win. I do. ?May you have better luck elsewhere.

... So trapped again. Trying to defend the indefensible while at the same time advertising his snake oil in his trademark style.

@Terry Fresco  It pleases me that I give your life meaning and purpose. A reason to live.

No matter how much you lie and defame me. I forgive you.

You will see the light one day. In this life or the next.

I will free your soul. Or the angels and demons will do it for me.

Regardless, In the end, I win.

@Terry Fresco  No. You got it all wrong. I wish to free you of your poison.

You will see the light. I shall pray for you. That you will find God and self forgiveness.

Who do wish for me to ask to enter your reality and free your soul. St. Michael? Lilith?

Please, let me help you.

@Terry Fresco  Its okay. I accept your vitriol. Just let it out all the fifth within you.

You can never exhaust me for I am connected to the divine and all the energy that flows through the universe. And it wants me to help you.

I will never give up on you. I love you, and accept your pain. Please let me have more, I will cleanse you of it for you.

Because I love you.

The need to lie and defame others.

Connect to that spirit within you.

@Terry Fresco  It is okay, Terry. I forgive you no matter how much you lie and slander me.

I still love you. Please come back to the light, and let go of the caricature of me you have created..

Allow yourself to know my love, Terry.

To know the real me.

@Terry Fresco  It's okay, Terry.

I hear you.  

I understand you.

I forgive you.

And I will always love you.

Sincerely,

Your imaginary nemesis. Living rent free inside your head,

Marty

This is a dialog with 44 replies. And it is only one of these epic exchanges I have had with him.

Just to make the point, here is another sample from his YouTube messages (count 26 at this time):

Martin Armstrong as Aaron Peters in "Martin Armstrong: Dow 35,000 By 2021?"

He's tried. His advice goes in one ear and out the other. They pretend to listen, then do what they wanted to do all along anyways.

Yes, he's very reliable. It's not so much that he's very accurate (intrayear at least) but he's quick to adjust and change his tune.

Minimize losses, maximize gains. How he's handled gold the past few years is testament to this. He seemed to think it would get below 1k, but was always willing to admit he was wrong with a monthly close above 1362.

Martin Armstrong as Ben Jones in "Martin Armstrong Urgent! What Cathie Wood JUST Said About A Stock Market Crash!Dow Jones 40000"

CIA propaganda

Another one just for the record.

See how our serial forecaster for the umpteenth time forecasts that "Big Bang" of the Sovereign Debt Crisis. That "Big Bang" that each time before happened only in his underpants:

Martin Armstrong as onemanfilmcrew in 4 identical posts in:

"Martin Armstrong Answers: What Happens If One Just Holds On To Cash?"

"Martin Armstrong Answers: What Happens If One Just Holds On To Cash?"

"Martin Armstrong Is The Government Using Bitcoin To Get You To Give Up Your Cash? 09 Jan 13"

"Cycles of War & Sovereign Debt Crisis with Martin Armstrong"

2021  Now hold on to your pants because Martin Armstrong is not the ONLY forecaster here.... Get ready for Friday August 6th 2021 when the financial (horror) will start to unfold...followed by a weekend of panic and 9th of August Monday like no other seen in history.

And here he is again:

Martin Armstrong as Ben Jones in:

"Martin Armstrong This Great Depression JUST Got Worse! Watch Gold! Buy Silver & Gold 2021"

I always love to hear Martin Armstrong, he has a sense of not just the monetary and markets, but history also!
and
@Oscar Factcheck  
Says who, the government and CIA.
The only scam is those bankers and government officials that threaten to put him in jail if he didn’t give them the software! That’s what this is all about, but you keep your fake narrative going!

Martin Armstrong as @teetering ontheedge in:

"Martin Armstrong: The Gold Standard is Garbage"

2017-07-26
@Lui Bunting  u A.I. bot or just stupid? Quit reading wikipedia, search a little harder

2017-07-26
@Lui Bunting  better ask doc to up your meds

Martin Armstrong as  @Kevin Prokopenko in

Kevin Prokopenko in "Martin Armstrong latest prediction on Real Estate - what does it mean?"

2019-12-29
You are hilariously off target.  He has a very accurate track record to go by .. in fact the best there is.  And its all on the historical record on his blog . Put down the crack pipe.

2019-12-30
@TheRoswellCrash  What are you talking about?  Armstrong does not believe in this global warming

.He illustrates how climate moves in cycles and nothing to do with CO2 but sun generated ..except for natural events like volcanoes

2021-07-27
@Bernard Bernard  OK let's phluck this chicken.

Let's first check his accuracy record.
Did he not receive awards ..beginning back in the 80's for being most accurate forecaster.. in the Financial Industry? That's a simple yes or no.

Does he continue to be very accurate calling turning points in markets? Very recently he sent out a direct message to subscribers to get out of Bitcoin ..and explained why. Warned repeatedly about Gold pullbacks. Warned of countries coming to financial crisis. Warned about the design of the "Pandemic".

Further, It's quite easy to pull up allegations by people on the internet.
The crux that Armstrong is criminal takes more than a cursory glance. If you examine both sides of this , it becomes the BIG BIG banks and the infamous never-ruled-against-da-boyz-ever NY Court system.  In that argument I will side with the little guy all day long. You really believe GS is pure as the driven snow .. the banking system in fact?  You are in a tiny minority there my friend.

Armstrong has clearly laid out how it unfolded in court and the evidence he provided is damning . YOU go look then compare .

Is Armstrong always right ..No.. does he pump his system & toot his horn YES ..

I will choose to lean against the ESTABLISHMENT banking and court system ..I hope they get swept away soon .   You are welcome to join Vito , Mugsy and da gang of banksters.

Martin Armstrong as  @james j in

james j in "Martin Armstrong: The Gold Standard is Garbage"

2020-12-25
if you do some research you will find that martin was never charged, tried, or convicted.  he was detained and tortured for years though.

2020-12-26
you are going out on a limb there.    i do think if they had anything criminal on martin they would have put him through the process.

2021-07-28
@Lui Bunting  triggered Lui.  lol

Martin Armstrong as  @eblman in

@eblman in "Martin Armstrong - his legacy, build back better, short selling, no taxation, Dow Jones 40000 & more"

2021-07-29
I agree it would be fine if the editor wanted to include the visual but the audio was very distracting.

Martin Armstrong as  @eblman in

@eblman in "Who Killed the West and What Comes Next? | Martin Armstrong | 4 Corners Podcast"

2021-07-27
Apparently Martin Armstrong ran an investment firm in the 1990’s and was accused of breaking the law. Everything I heard today was accurate and impressively insightful. Do spend the time to listen to this. If anything it has me wondering what country/company created the bots to negatively market his name on the below comments….?
And if you don’t feel comfortable buying a service from anyone , simply don’t do it lol.

And again Martin Armstrong as  @Ben Jones in

@Ben Jones in "Who Killed the West and What Comes Next? | Martin Armstrong | 4 Corners Podcast"

2021-07-29
One of the sharpest minds in the world and other governments and organizations desperately trying to shut him down! Just like when they tried to steal his software.
Many posters on this platform and others will try to knock him and don’t give any evidence! Why would I trust any government organization nowadays that’s trying to shut him up and others like him?

And again Martin Armstrong as  @Maike Meier in

@Maike Meier in "Who Killed the West and What Comes Next? | Martin Armstrong | 4 Corners Podcast"

2021-07-30
@Lui Bunting  wikipedia - rofl lol hahahaha

And again Martin Armstrong as Mark @Brbot talking to himself as @UncoverTruth in a 2019 video:

Mark @Brbot in "Martin Armstrong: Dow 35,000 By 2021?"

2021-08-02
@UncoverTruth  I know right, same camper trolls attempting to throw martin under the bus. If you actually read his free reports and action them you would make fortunes.

And again Martin Armstrong as @MrSmart0ne in

@MrSmart0ne in "Vigilante of Democracy | Martin Armstrong | TEDxBattenkill"

2021-08-04
@Lui Bunting  , how much  are you being paid for your fake    history?

And again Martin Armstrong as @MrSmart0ne in

@MrSmart0ne in "Martin Armstrong si datoria uriașă a României pe care Ceaușescu a plătit-o de $21 miliarde in 24 ani"

2021-08-04
@Oscar Factcheck  , Oh    looks like your part of the  deep state.

And again Martin Armstrong as @Randy Jarvis in

@Randy Jarvis in "Gold and The Great Depression of 2022. Martin Armstrong - Nov. 20, 2020"

2021-08-11
@Terry Fresco  And yet he proved all of his claims to the insurance bonding company that had to insure the "Forecaster" Documentary against libel claims. Strange, no libel claims have been filed by the people he exposes.  Even more strange his that his investment forecasts almost always come true. Why does he give them away for free to normies like me if he's such an evil guy?

Martin Armstrong makes me money, you don't. What have you done to benefit the world? It's easy to throw stones, it much harder to build with them.

Please send links with libel law suits against Martin or find a new hobby.

And again Martin Armstrong as @Michael Ivanson in

@Michael Ivanson in "Martin Armstrong Never Said This Before"

2021-08-13
Martin Armstrong - the best of the best - thank you

And again Martin Armstrong as @User Name in

@User Name in "Martin Armstrong Never Said This Before"

2021-08-13
I'm glad, Kerry asked Armstrong about Three Gorges Dam and the flooding. It worries me too.

And again Martin Armstrong as @vaneast411 in

@vaneast411 in "Martin Armstrong--Is The Government Using Bitcoin To Get You To Give Up Your Cash? 09.Jan.13"

2021-08-18
@Oscar Factcheck  you really need to do a better job of fact checking ... who is paying you to present this disinformation?

And again Martin Armstrong as @John Gardener in

@John Gardener in "Boomberg Martin Armstrong Scam- Scammersglobal"

2021-08-23
It's plainly obvious that the "multiple people" criticizing Mr. Armstrong here are the same person. Only people who know of Mr. Armstrong would click-to-watch this video. That means that a high percentage of the people here are well-educated people who had (at least) Psych 101 in their college years. Consequently, most folks here clearly recognize the "issues & motivations" of a mentally-challenged individual who seeks attention via outrageous claims... and the need to create multiple personalities to seem convincing. Take your meds. Get well.

And again Martin Armstrong as @Frank Dev in

@Frank Dev in "Boomberg Martin Armstrong Scam- Scammersglobal"

2021-08-24
Bloomberg hates Armstrong. You are off base and biased.

And again Martin Armstrong as @Audrey M in

@Audrey M in "Boomberg Martin Armstrong Scam- Scammersglobal"

2021-08-26
A laughing woman and a magnifying glass hovering over the word "scam," doesn't prove a damn thing. What a f'ing joke! You look like a fool trying to discredit him in this manner.

And again Martin Armstrong as @Mark Brbot in

@Mark Brbot in "Martin Armstrong: Dow 35,000 By 2021?"
2021-08-27
@parkerbohnn  nah the Dow is 35000 not 3500. Martin got it right, no fluke,  he's the only guy calling for 40,000 and higher in coming years. 2021 market slingshot incoming

And again Martin Armstrong as @Pawel

@Pawel in "Martin Armstrong's predictions"
2021-08-30
To anyone following this thread… keep an eye out on these operatives (“factchecker”). There appears to be an organized campaign for the obvious purpose. Don’t engage these objects, just point them out.

He just cycles from one YouTube account to the next. Here I just demonstrate the entire sock puppet show in a time line dimension. It is ridiculous.

Some Hyper Idiots cannot let go

Looks like some suckers cannot be saved.

I have processed about 18,000 messages in comments of about 150 YouTube videos that had comments at some stage. I can tell that the cult has ended because 1) most people have realized they have been duped and 2) Martin Armstrong has stopped sending shill messages as described in Martin Armstrong The Hyper Shill.

It is interesting how those die-hard hyper idiots think they are smart and all others are idiots. They do that by just mud slinging and parroting Armstrong slogans. The do not realize that they are the only ones left, and that there is nobody who agrees with them. Here is an example:

Bob Lablah in "Martin Armstrong Urgent! What Cathie Wood JUST Said About A Stock Market Crash!Dow Jones 40000"

I think you underestimate how brainwashed people are getting in schools by Marxist teachers.

Bob Lablah in "Martin Armstrong Urgent! What Cathie Wood JUST Said About A Stock Market Crash!Dow Jones 40000"

@Bernard Bernard   Whatever, that's the government and medias side of the story, and over the past 4 years they've shown how crooked they are.

@Bernard Bernard    I'm starting to think you are just crazy. Fact is, a few years back he said this would be the most hated bull market run. Well, that's exactly what it has been. Maybe you went against his prediction and shorted the market and lost.

I guess these suckers just hang on to their master because he speaks like them and tells them what they want to hear. For years, this one has avoided checking the facts, even while presented to him on a silver platter. Cannot see that nobody agrees with them.

Except Armstrong agrees with them which is perhaps worth to them the price they are paying?

And the following day another follower tries to update himself on crypto currencies:

Jay Moore in "Ripple XRP: According To Mark Armstrong, XRP Will Terminate All Private Cryptos"

@Peter Bunting  Wow . . . well his blogs and predictions have been on point for sometime.

Regardless, what are your thoughts on XRP?

This guy has been following him since 2017 when he commented on a Greg Hunter video that has since been deleted. He has been told that the cult is over but he can't seem to get it, writes in 2018:

Jay Moore in "Property to boom? Top forecaster Martin Armstrong finally reveals his model"

Hey There, Do either of you still follow Martin Armstrong? I would really like to chat with some people who follow his work. It is so hard to determine exactly what his models are saying and I actually pay for it.

Looks like Jay Moore is crying because his toy it taken away.

Benjamin Van Brocklin in "PCdn Dollar, Gold - Ross Clark. Gold Backed Currencies - Martin Armstrong. Cycles - Eric Hadik. AMY.V"

Please publish these as podcasts too, so great to listen to but easy to miss
Clearly you're the scam lol

Needs to be mopped up, too.

Martin Armstrong Gone Crazy

Suffers from paranoia and asks his non-existent followers to collect money for his "security detail".

Here is the proof:

In

Government-backed trolls go after Marty?

he writes:

I recently discovered that huge amounts of trolls are harassing Marty on various platforms. Is the government after him again? I fear of his life at this moment, I wouldn’t know what to do without his insights from behind the curtain. Somebody please help!

and

What are you talking about? He advised more governments than anyone else. This man is genius and has to be saved. We all should start collecting money to pay some personal security detail for him! WE HAVE TO ACT NOW

I think Martin Armstrong should generally be looking for a fool proof secure facility to live in.

But don't hold your breath. He will continue. He thinks those who disagree, those who expose him, those who disprove his ideas are idiots. He is irrational. Unrepentant.

Even while he exposes himself in one of his socket puppet accounts @Aaron Peters:

Martin Armstrong as @Aaron Peters in "Markets, Silver – Ross Clark. World Economy - Martin Armstrong. Authoritarians - Bob Hoye. AMY, ABN"

@Terry Fresco  It pleases me that I give your life meaning and purpose. A reason to live.

No matter how much you lie and defame me. I forgive you.

You will see the light one day. In this life or the next.

I will free your soul. Or the angels and demons will do it for me.

Regardless, In the end, I win.

@Terry Fresco  No. You got it all wrong. I wish to free you of your poison.

You will see the light. I shall pray for you. That you will find God and self forgiveness.

Who do wish for me to ask to enter your reality and free your soul. St. Michael? Lilith?

Please, let me help you.

@Terry Fresco  Its okay. I accept your vitriol. Just let it out all the fifth within you.

You can never exhaust me for I am connected to the divine and all the energy that flows through the universe. And it wants me to help you.

I will never give up on you. I love you, and accept your pain. Please let me have more, I will cleanse you of it for you.

Because I love you.

The need to lie and defame others.

Connect to that spirit within you.

@Terry Fresco  It is okay, Terry. I forgive you no matter how much you lie and slander me.

I still love you. Please come back to the light, and let go of the caricature of me you have created..

Allow yourself to know my love, Terry.

To know the real me.

@Terry Fresco  It's okay, Terry.

I hear you.  

I understand you.

I forgive you.

And I will always love you.

Sincerely,

Your imaginary nemesis. Living rent free inside your head,

Marty

This is a dialog with 44 replies. And it is only one of these epic exchanges I have had with him.

Future Outlook

Since the start of my YouTube awareness campaign, I have sent over 3,000 Armstrong Scam warning messages using various social media channels, and flagged YouTube videos and channels. I have utilized so far only a fraction of the entire potential.

Since the start of my YouTube awareness campaign, 25 YouTube videos with Martin Armstrong marketing content have been removed from YouTube due to violations of YouTube terms. This entailed in most cases not only the removal of the Armstrong videos but the removal of the entire channel. This number 25 is a high percentage of the more recent Martin Armstrong videos.

The path on which this development will continue is not difficult to extrapolate.

Complete. Downfall.

Until the bitter end.

Which is near.

And there is still a lot of mopping up to do. It is worth it, it is appreciated, as can be seen at

Blog Testimonials.

[That merge clearly defeated the purpose of technology. Broke all hyper links and mangled time stamps]
thealmightybunghole

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2021, 04:52:21 PM

Can somebody please tell me his home adress in St. Petersburg and how his daily routine looks like, where he shops his groceries, which supermarkets and restaurants he prefers. I also want to know out of what materials his house is built and if there are security features installed at his house like cameras and alarm systems. I fell in love with Martin Armstrong through watching interviews on YouTube and want to have children with him. I want sex and live at his side for the rest of my life, I’m pretty good looking so it won’t be a problem to convince him. This is very important to me so don’t hesitate in answering my questions.
AnonymousCoder

View Profile
July 29, 2021, 06:33:53 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2021, 12:23:11 AM by AnonymousCoder

Martin Armstrong's Home Address

Can somebody please tell me his home adress in St. Petersburg and how his daily routine looks like, where he shops his groceries, which supermarkets and restaurants he prefers. I also want to know out of what materials his house is built and if there are security features installed at his house like cameras and alarm systems. I fell in love with Martin Armstrong through watching interviews on YouTube and want to have children with him. I want sex and live at his side for the rest of my life, I’m pretty good looking so it won’t be a problem to convince him. This is very important to me so don’t hesitate in answering my questions.

No problem. I am quoting:

15600 FL-699
Redington Beach, Florida

That is a residential address, and it probably is MA's house. If you take a look at Google street view and look back at the house adjacent to the driveway, you can see a BMW i8, which MA even mentions he owns in some of his blog posts. Hence, his business premises consist of:

1. His home
2. At best, a virtual office.

Moreover, payments for Socrates are taken from an FZ LLZ entity. That is an Abu Dhabi based business and is done so for tax reasons. Again, you can be a one man band and easily set up such a thing.

His virtual office address is on his
letter to the president.

Regarding his daily routines, he spends all day trolling the internet, like
looking for articles to re-publish and to post favorable shill comments. There is a real time log here so I keep you up to date with his latest appearances.

Regarding security features, here is his little dog and another picture is here.

You might want to come with a similar looking creature of the opposite sex. Meet him at the beach when he walks his dog. That is the best kept secret method for a random encounter.

garycohn

View Profile
July 30, 2021, 11:58:58 AM

You can say whatever you want but AnonymousCoder is Martin Armstrong. Just look at his reply on my last post,  he tries desperately to dispel any doubts about his identity by posting tons of misleading shit in response and updating constantly. Why should someone care for an old posting in such a laborious way if there was nothing to hide? Right, it’s Armstrong. Whatever crazy shit this poor old man is trying to cover up it’s so obvious by now. Seriously Armstrong, find a safe place in an nursing home near you and just let it go, this stuff is so hilarious, it’s crazy that someone in his 70s is engaged in such a stupid childish play. ROFL
garycohn

View Profile
July 30, 2021, 03:33:08 PM

"There’s no such thing as bad publicity” I think that’s what you are playing, but listen, I will come after you personally. I will come after you in the middle of the night and go after your relatives. I will cause you incredible harm, I will smash dozens of typewriters over your head, doesn’t matter if I will prosecuted for that I already lost everything I had because of you. I will cause you serious harm and everyone around you. I won’t stop till I got you on my knees you bad ass mf!!!!
AnonymousCoder

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 08:55:38 AM
Last edit: December 20, 2021, 12:39:36 PM by AnonymousCoder

Martin Armstrong returns
to the Crime Scene
and issues Death Threat

Martin Armstrong just wrote the following to me:

I have hundreds of people working for me creating YouTube accounts and other social media accounts posting positive reviews and feedback.

I STILL GET fresh victims daily  Tongue

The guy must be sick writing this to me. But on the other hand, that's him. He always does that. It's his trademark style. Roll Eyes

I don't have any doubts about him getting new victims daily, but it's not efficient having to pay hundreds of people for that, and the attrition rate is higher. Caused by my campaign. But then, who knows? With all these millions of stolen money. Who cares? It might be affordable.

After my suggestion to him, next he wrote:

Maybe you should come work for me? We could really use you around here. We have many aspects to our Ponzi scheme and you will be first in line and be a part of our inner circle purely based on the influence you have online and the threat you present against my business. We always pay our people the best and keep paying them for life just so they don't talk too much and God forbid tell the authorities...

MA

It is interesting that Martin Armstrong calls his business a Ponzi Scheme and more importantly confirms here that at the very minimum, he knows that his conduct is unlawful because he tries to hide his activities from the authorities. But wait. He is worse. Not only does he know his actions are unlawful, but he knows that his clients are victims, which really is the smoking gun:

He conducts business with the intention to cause harm.
Go and get him!

Martin Armstrong here exposed his own third party shills as such.

Regarding my own model of his business, I learned fairly soon that he acts as his own shill using a multitude of accounts because he exposed himself. I could however so far not prove that he pays others to act in that role. Now I have that part covered, and that model is now complete. The model being hybrid, where shills are either Martin Armstrong himself or one of his paid agents who parrot his actions. Using paid shills in this business sector is actually highly common - I just did not want to go there without having proof.

His response is not surprising. That's his strength, to turn any malaise into a sales opportunity, the perfect salesman. He has tried that before, offering me "trades". Fortunately, I am not corrupt. Not my style. I know his business model is flawed, thread bare, because it is predatory. Which is what I wrote from the outset here. But nice to see him talking, which validates my strategy which seems to be effective. Apart from that, I am a software developer, and he already has developers, so nothing makes sense here. Except perhaps his developers are dummies because they have failed to close the gaps that I used to bring him down. And yes, I know that every conman treats his employees nicely. He has to do that for the reasons he disclosed to me.

While I know very much about him, he seems to know nothing about me. Nobody except him would expect that a guy like me can be compromised like that.

Now everything under "Martin Armstrong" is dead

How do I know? Because I did it and I have my instruments set up to measure my own success.

QUESTION: How did I do it?

ANSWER:

I cannot say that everything worked according to my plan, because that plan evolved with the behavior of the adversary. But I had a larger strategy, which relied on a structure that I had in place from the very beginning. This discussion forum backed up by the web site armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com and the taking over of various social media channels via massive campaigns - campaigns that were just telling the truth.

QUESTION: Why did it work - a single person against a crime syndicate with hundreds of parties having vested interests?

ANSWER:

First, there are some unexpected factors that worked in my favor, where Martin Armstrong shot himself in the foot. Such as he blew his top and he exposed himself as a shill. But I guess this happened also because I put pressure on him relentlessly by exposing him and telling the truth. I made it fairly clear to him that terminating that Armstrong Economics scam business was priority one in my life. He didn't get a break from that pressure two years 24/7.

Then there is the important factor of his stupidity, his myopic world view from the perspective of a failed coin dealer, a school dropout with next to zero real basic knowledge. Then there is his criminal nature and multiple behavioral defects such as being a pathological liar.

It would be pathetic if a dedicated methodical person with a university degree in science like me could not bring such an idiot down within two years. Even while it took thousands of social media messages to educate all the other idiots. Tens of thousands of them. So I guess it was worth it from that perspective alone. Because he can only thrive as long as all the other idiots pay him. They stopped doing that. Here is the proof:

Alexa ask-socrates.com Competitive Analysis, Marketing Mix and Traffic

Apparently Martin Armstrong can see the damage, and he responded to me in his trademark style today:

I want you DEAD! I will find out where you live trust me. I will put a contract out on your life, you don't know who you fucking with.

Just in case anybody has any doubts about what type of person we are dealing with.

He does not have a business. His contraptions are based on fraud. Purely based  on fraud. Potemkin villages. He calls it a Ponzi Scheme. Once everyone  knows that, nobody buys anything. Zero income. Now he is surprised or what?

Martin Armstrong is currently fuming on YouTube as @a _g at Martin on fire

Everything is collapsing SO FAST that I am lead to believe that he "paid" some of his shills with Socrates subscriptions and future payment promises which is what he tried with me obviously.

The End

[Deleted other merged posts]
[That merge clearly defeated the purpose of technology. Broke all hyper links and mangled time stamps]
Pages: « 1 ... 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 [371] 372 373 »
  Print  

Jump to: