Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:03:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 [362] 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Martin Armstrong Discussion  (Read 646787 times)
Gumbi
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 11:28:25 PM

No answers to the tough questions huh? Just insults? You are only insulting yourself bud by not answering. Showing your true colors.

Everyone can see you for what you really are. Ask a question that does not gel with your agenda, start the insults and diversions. lol.

Thanks for proving our point.

the answer to all those forecasts is that they are simply out of date. Socrates updates the array/reversals every day/week/month and you want to cling to a static blog post. Huh New reversals are generated if new highs/lows are made, which of course are not going to be included. That is the mistake that is being made so there is nothing to address and those blog posts prove nothing at all.

That destroys all so called claims about failed forecasts posted here. The private blog of course would of included updates but that is conveniently never mentioned. They have already come to their conclusion why should they bother looking any deeper into it.

Armstrong claims to be able to forecast long-term trends, years or decades before they happen.  Now, Gumbi says that these forecasts are simply out of date.

If I continue to change my forecasts all the way dynamically, I can get everything right.  I will just stay behind current events by 1 day, and everyday I will come out and say that "see, I predicted the exact things yesterday.  You all need to pay me and subscribe the private blogs."

Let's see, Dow Jones next major test going to be 40000.  On Jan 24, 2020.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wJ_BTOLxxo

Hmm.  Isn't that too close to the sharpest stock market crash, and the great forecaster did NOT warn anything about major crash?

"Great" call.

again you continue to make the same mistake and cling to a static forecast which is what it looked like at specific point in time, but the market was unable to get passed key bullish reversals and time was simply up. Armstrong can predict turning points, such as the one in 2022(ECM date) with the Dow Jones yearly array lining up with the ECM.  You can argue whether 2022 will be a high or a low at this time, we will ultimately need to see new highs above that made this year in 2020 and elect key monthly  to yearly bullish reversals to confirm that move with confidence that we will see a temp high in 2022. but mark my words 2022 will be a turning point.

Armstrong and his model can forecast turning points nothing more, nothing less it is your own misunderstanding but time is more important than price.  If you like i can post the yearly array for the Dow Jones, the longer term has the most accuracy when it comes to the array.

A forecast has to be static, otherwise it is useless!

If a business is relying on a forecast, they make decisions in the PRESENT based on FUTURE expectations. What good is a weekly, monthly or yearly forecast if it dynamically changes when the forecast date approaches?

The so called failed calls I saw were weekly/monthly reversals which of course are static until the end of each week/month whereby new reversals can be generated and elected based on the price movement for that period.

it is exactly that a yearly forecast will remain static until the end of the year and only then will your position will need to be reevaluated if you are trading purely based on the yearly reversal points.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AnonymousCoder

Activity: 580
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 12:05:35 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 05:44:53 PM by AnonymousCoder

Armstrongeconomics is a fraud / scam so why even discuss this? NONE of the extremely well-researched articles that have been written here could be disputed / invalidated by Martin Armstrong and his followers here, so any attempt to re-start a "discussion" by Gumbi Martin Armstrong is just ridiculous and will be met with the appropriate response.

Martin Armstrong is a charlatan, and he spent 11 years in jail for that reason but he has not changed.

Read this blog starting here to find out more about computerized fraud.

See armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com for a more compact view of major findings posted in this blog.

Every single defrauded person should report their case at econsumer.gov
nstrdms

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 02:32:03 AM

No answers to the tough questions huh? Just insults? You are only insulting yourself bud by not answering. Showing your true colors.

Everyone can see you for what you really are. Ask a question that does not gel with your agenda, start the insults and diversions. lol.

the answer to all those forecasts is that they are simply out of date. Socrates updates the array/reversals every day/week/month and you want to cling to a static blog post. Huh New reversals are generated if new highs/lows are made, which of course are not going to be included. That is the mistake that is being made so there is nothing to address and those blog posts prove nothing at all.

That destroys all so called claims about failed forecasts posted here. The private blog of course would of included updates but that is conveniently never mentioned. They have already come to their conclusion why should they bother looking any deeper into it.

Armstrong claims to be able to forecast long-term trends, years or decades before they happen.  Now, Gumbi says that these forecasts are simply out of date.

If I continue to change my forecasts all the way dynamically, I can get everything right.  I will just stay behind current events by 1 day, and everyday I will come out and say that "see, I predicted the exact things yesterday.  You all need to pay me and subscribe the private blogs."

Hmm.  Isn't that too close to the sharpest stock market crash, and the great forecaster did NOT warn anything about major crash?

"Great" call.

again you continue to make the same mistake and cling to a static forecast which is what it looked like at specific point in time, but the market was unable to get passed key bullish reversals and time was simply up. Armstrong can predict turning points, such as the one in 2022(ECM date) with the Dow Jones yearly array lining up with the ECM.  You can argue whether 2022 will be a high or a low at this time, we will ultimately need to see new highs above that made this year in 2020 and elect key monthly  to yearly bullish reversals to confirm that move with confidence that we will see a temp high in 2022. but mark my words 2022 will be a turning point.

Armstrong and his model can forecast turning points nothing more, nothing less it is your own misunderstanding but time is more important than price.  If you like i can post the yearly array for the Dow Jones, the longer term has the most accuracy when it comes to the array.

A forecast has to be static, otherwise it is useless!

If a business is relying on a forecast, they make decisions in the PRESENT based on FUTURE expectations. What good is a weekly, monthly or yearly forecast if it dynamically changes when the forecast date approaches?

The so called failed calls I saw were weekly/monthly reversals which of course are static until the end of each week/month whereby new reversals can be generated and elected based on the price movement for that period.

it is exactly that a yearly forecast will remain static until the end of the year and only then will your position will need to be reevaluated if you are trading purely based on the yearly reversal points.

Yep, therein lies the MAJOR PROBLEM. Look at the 1996 Oil futures arrays in the DOSBOX Emulator screenshot and video. Notice the panic cycles are EMPTY for multiple years, including 2020.

What you are telling everyone is the FORECAST ARRAYS are updated EVERY time cycle! That means the YEARLY forecasts made in 1996 about 2020 will be updated over 24 times!?

WHAT KIND OF YEARLY FORECAST GETS 24 UPDATES!?

Does that mean the daily forecasts for an event precisely 24 years from now will be updated 8760 TIMES BEFORE THE EVENT!?
Armstronghater

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 05:22:14 PM

Hey Marty, we're still waiting for the Euro to crash.

And your so-called super computer didn't see the March crash coming, the oil crash, gold's recent surge above $1700, etc. 

If Socrates really worked, you wouldn't need to charge $500 for worthless reports as you'd already have all the money in the world.

You're no better than a sports gambling tout. But keep ripping people off so you can pay your Florida beach mortgage.

Btw, nice lies about advising governments. Never any proof of that.

bumbum

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 06:11:25 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2020, 06:27:54 AM by bumbum

@gumbi

Maybe you have a better understanding how read MA.  

In April DOW has not exceed the high of week of 13th so there is no Cycle Inversion.  I have his private blog but how do you interpret his "DOW for the week of 4/27?  I believe there's Directional Change and Panic Cycle coming this month, do you see DOW going higher into it before it change direction?

Does Directional Change mean it can go opposite direction or it can also continue on with its current direction?  Thanks.
AnonymousCoder

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 06:27:09 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 05:44:46 PM by AnonymousCoder

Gumbi is the fraud Armstrong himself. For the proof, see

. He has many IDs / avatars. He has other blogs that he controls like this one:

Armstrong Economics.

He posts there as Gumbi6 such as in "Armstrong's recent calls"

They are a bit late there - they are currently discussing Armstrong's three dollar a day virtual office at "Where are Martin's offices ?".

We discovered this here a year ago at Re: Looks like yet another charlatan .

So go to that reddit forum if you want to be defrauded. Here, he has obviously been exposed.

Martin Armstrong is a charlatan, and he spent 11 years in jail for that reason but he has not changed.

See armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com for a more compact view of major findings posted in this blog.

CaymanJack

Activity: 49

View Profile
May 07, 2020, 02:23:16 PM

"Great" call.

What a bunch of hogwash. So ECM dates are static and to the date, but forecasts based on the same logic are not? His magical pi dates have no meaning then. You can't one hand say Martin can predict turning points to the date and on the other hand say forecasts are not static. That means every report, etc. that he sells is utterly useless. It's all smoke and mirrors.
Gumbi
Copper Member

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 02:04:53 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2020, 02:41:48 AM by Gumbi

@gumbi

Maybe you have a better understanding how read MA.  

In April DOW has not exceed the high of week of 13th so there is no Cycle Inversion.  I have his private blog but how do you interpret his "DOW for the week of 4/27?  I believe there's Directional Change and Panic Cycle coming this month, do you see DOW going higher into it before it change direction?

Does Directional Change mean it can go opposite direction or it can also continue on with its current direction?  Thanks.

The week of the 27th was a low on a closing basis, we should now rally into the week of the 11th which is also a directional change so we can make a intraday high and then turn down.. week of the 18th is a panic cycle. There is no panic cycle this month, but we do have a Turning point in June.

Directional changes usually indicate a change in direction but can also be a fast one way move.
AnonymousCoder

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 02:08:42 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 05:44:38 PM by AnonymousCoder

Fraud Warning

Martin Armstrong is publishing misleading content here under his handle Gumbi.

He also recently posted here as m96. Gumbi needed a break because he has fallen flat on his face here once again.

His scheme has been exposed many times. The damage is done. Irreversible damage. It's a scam. Game over. There are just too many facts.

You are welcome to check the facts here.

The charlatan has no clothes.

Marty, unfortunately MANY people who bought your reports are very unhappy.

Please refer to the following recent sample case:

Fraudulent Blog Post Revisions

If you want to contact Marty directly, just send a private message here: Contact Martin Armstrong and daughter.

Once again Martin Armstrong is denied the option to use this forum for fraudulent advertising. Yes, fraudulent advertising, false advertising. And we are here to take corrective action with information, just the facts.

Meanwhile, our themes of the day are still

"The Martin Armstrong Scam - Where and how to complain", "Gumbi IS Martin Armstrong", "Which Government has asked Martin Armstrong for Advice?", "Socrates Technical Analysis Prediction Magic" and "Economic Advice by Martin Armstrong".

And you get your standard reminder as promised. You fight facts with spam, you get the warning. You have been warned!

As previously said, Gumbi's and cohorts' posts get replied to in a way that will remind them of the context in which we showed them that Martin Armstrong is a charlatan.

Let him be reminded again that we have a model case where this behavior is documented in much detail. Here we show how Martin Armstrong's fraud manifests itself. Beyond any doubt. A self-documenting case. It actually saves time and effort to repeat this as opposed to wasting the time trying to argue this same type of thing without end.

Whatever smokescreen over45, Gumbi, m96, Alex-11 and cohorts are coming up with now, they get this reply. I know they just want this message to go away but I am not going to do Martin Armstrong the favor.

The pattern is the same again and again: Pick one of the ambiguous conflicting Socrates signals in hindsight to argue the case. For us, there is no need to formulate a custom response to that. We use this standard response that documents the following model case. To show everyone what these charlatans are doing.

I have an obligation to spread the message for the honest people, and as painful as it is for me, I am going to persevere until the Armstrong promoters shut up. So they are warned. The honest people have all the facts on their side.

AnonymousCoder"Quarterly reversal time unit is one quarter. Gold rallied before the quarter was over and no other signal in the opposite direction was available to indicate change of direction.

The time span is 1 to 3 units in time so the quarterly bearish reversal had 1 to 3 quarters before time was up.

Armstrong wrote on his private blog on the first of March our quarterly level of the model generated a bullish reversal at the end of the year reversing its short position and going long. This also signaled that gold would rally from the $1060 area and should test the next bullish reversal at the $1347 level."

Not sure if you are aware or not but you are losing this discussion. Kiss

Here we go. You are providing the proof of my assertion yourself!

Hindsight, Fraud. This hindsight message is fraudulent misrepresentation of performance, pure fraud!
Now here you are saying, and I know you are speaking for Martin Armstrong, that

Martin Armstrong had this information, this bullish signal, the fact that his model went long - at the end of the year - but at the same time failed to tell his clients?

In fact he sent the opposite signal to his clients at the time!

If he knew this at the time when he claimed the system went long, and let's assume for the sake of argument that what you say is true then he could have been trading against his clients because he published this signal only three months later.

You are not worth the respect of a single honest being on earth! You are a fraud!

And yes, I have all the reports. How could I otherwise quote them? I have everything!

More importantly, all other people who lost, they have everything as well.

Here is a detailed time line of the events:

Quarterly Superposition Event in Gold 2015

Martin A. Armstrong: convicted felon, shameless conman, schizophrenic crackpot & financial comedian

fred9999

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 04:52:16 AM

The week of the 27th was a low on a closing basis, we should now rally into the week of the 11th which is also a directional change so we can make a intraday high and then turn down.. week of the 18th is a panic cycle. There is no panic cycle this month, but we do have a Turning point in June.

Directional changes usually indicate a change in direction but can also be a fast one way move.
[/quote]

Hello Gumby

I am not very fluent in Armstrongese. What I'm getting from the above is that Armstrong is saying the most likely scenario is we
go up into next week and then turn down. (as stated). Can you clarify "week of 18th is a panic cycle. There is no panic cycle this month,
but we do have a Turning point in June"

So the week of 18th is a panic cycle week but the month of May is not a panic cycle month??

AnonymousCoder

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 05:11:11 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 05:44:30 PM by AnonymousCoder

Gumbi Martin Armstrong is usually trying to set everybody up, lead us to thin ice, most recently with the use of forecast arrays in discussions.

No matter how you look at them, the multitude of conflicting signals that can be extracted from them and ways of human interpretation should tell you not to go there. It is like someone telling you to derive trading decisions from looking into a Kaleidoscope.

If you REALLY take this junk seriously, there is a better place to discuss it in a somewhat more cozy environment:

DOW array, what are you thoughts going forward

And yes, Martin Armstrong is also there -
he posts there as Gumbi6 such as in "Armstrong's recent calls". The believers / cultists should feel right at home.

Martin A. Armstrong: convicted felon, shameless conman, schizophrenic crackpot & financial comedian

bumbum

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 06:21:31 AM

I gather that's the "ideal" scenario but for the week of 18th it can also panic into a high instead of a low into June?  Pretty hard to trade this unless one has the pro level. 

Using TA for SP500, the 200dma is not far off.  Looks like we are retesting the high of 2953 in the next couple of days. 
etoimene

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 08:38:14 AM

I can in real time tell you what is going to happen only once key reversals are elected on a closing basis. The unit of 3 rule will apply but I can prove it quite easily that it works.

Can you explain this 3 unit rule? I've seen it mentioned at AE site, but not elaborated.
AnonymousCoder

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 05:08:39 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 05:44:22 PM by AnonymousCoder

3 Unit Rule?

Gumbi Martin Armstrong proves our point by adding just another degree of freedom and confusion to the endless ambiguity of this smoke and mirror system. See Socrates Technical Analysis Prediction Magic

If you REALLY take this junk seriously, there is a better place to discuss it in a somewhat more cozy environment:

DOW array, what are you thoughts going forward

And yes, Martin Armstrong is also there -
he posts there as Gumbi6 such as in "Armstrong's recent calls". The believers / cultists should feel right at home.

Traxo

Activity: 568
Merit: 703

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 07:47:00 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2020, 08:39:29 PM by Traxo

This little quote got into my eye, so I just had to look who did he quote:  

May 8, 2020 - I have Reviewed Ferguson’s Code – It’s a Joke
I have been asked by a source in Britain to review the Ferguson model code for my opinion. Just so everyone has some idea, the original program used by Ferguson was “a single 15,000 line file that had been worked on for a decade” and by no means is this remotely sophisticated.

I presume he quoted it from here, I couldn't find an older piece with that text:  

Notice link from the article leads to twitter, which has slightly different text. This is a giveaway that MA used this article as a source for that quote.
Author of that review claims he "worked at Google between 2006 and 2014", Armstrong was in jail back then. So that anonymous author is probably not MA.  

So why do I point this out?
Well, because Martin Armstrong implies that it's his own review of the code in his blog.  
It is not, he brings nothing new to the table.
Compare the reviews yourself, this is insane. It's seemingly the same review (except Armstrong's being shorter):    

The documentation says:
The model is stochastic. Multiple runs with different seeds should be undertaken to see average behaviour.
The documentation even states:
“The model is stochastic. Multiple runs with different seeds should be undertaken to see average behaviour.”

Stochastic” is just a scientific-sounding word for “random”. That’s not a problem if the randomness is intentional pseudo-randomness, i.e. the randomness is derived from a starting “seed” which is iterated to produce the random numbers.
Stochastic” is simply defined as “randomly determined; having a random probability distribution or pattern that may be analyzed statistically but may not be predicted precisely.”

What it’s doing is best described as “SimCity without the graphics”.
Effectively, you start the program with what is called a “seed” number which is then used to produce a random number. Most children’s games begin this way. In fact, this is a version of what you would be similar to the game SimCity where you create a city starting from scratch and it simulates what might happen based upon the beginning presumption.

The Imperial code doesn’t seem to have working regression tests.
In programming, you run what is known as a regression-test

etc.

Wow, he didn't even try to hide it. He basically just shuffled the terminology and analogies.

EDIT:  
I noticed Icke posted earlier today: https://www.davidicke.com/article/569920/code-review-fergusons-model (Coincidentally, Icke is in Britain)
So possibly that is where Armstrong's "sources" (i.e. his agents who search for hot-topics they can leech off) first saw it.
AnonymousCoder

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 12:48:44 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 05:44:15 PM by AnonymousCoder

Perhaps because he is lying all the time? People need to be reminded, people need to know.

Look how we found out that:

Sooo...

He is barred from association with a financial advisor by court order but here he is telling us we are not traders if we are not following his advice. Would this not be illegal? See How Martin Armstrong gives Financial Advice.

Gumbi
Copper Member

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 02:01:05 PM

I can in real time tell you what is going to happen only once key reversals are elected on a closing basis. The unit of 3 rule will apply but I can prove it quite easily that it works.

Can you explain this 3 unit rule? I've seen it mentioned at AE site, but not elaborated.

The unit of 3 rule
 a day is a unit of time, a week is a unit of time, a month is a unit of time etc

The election of  reversal indicates the expected high or low should occur within 1 to 3 units of time, be it daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly. Hence the election of a daily reversal means the expected move should occur within 1 to 3 days.

Lol AnonymousCoder is not even aware of the unit of 3 rule, the very core of the reversal system. He must of forgot to read the user's manual Smiley

@Bumbum @fred9999

We should see a new high next week which could be as soon Monday with a decline thereafter into the week of the 18th(TP) which should be a panic cycle to the downside. a lot of these moves will be determined by the reversal system, so as long as the Dow does not elect its next bullish reversal at 24765,
the market should decline into the the week of the 18th.
The 2nd quarter is a turning point so we either have to make new lows or close below the 1st quarterly close. The intraday low may occur in May, with June being the lowest monthly closing.
CaymanJack

Activity: 49

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 05:11:36 PM

@Bumbum @fred9999

We should see a new high next week which could be as soon Monday with a decline thereafter into the week of the 18th(TP) which should be a panic cycle to the downside. a lot of these moves will be determined by the reversal system, so as long as the Dow does not elect its next bullish reversal at 24765,
The 2nd quarter is a turning point so we either have to make new lows or close below the 1st quarterly close. The intraday low may occur in May, with June being the lowest monthly closing.

So should you short the market? Or should you just wait until something happens and then proclaim Martin was right again in hindsight? How does this verbiage even help traders make a definitive trade?

Martin proclaims the ECM is accurate to the date, but yet his forecasts are wishy washy with no definitive action to take and are written in a way to make him look right in hindsight.
Gumbi
Copper Member

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 05:51:00 PM

@Bumbum @fred9999

So should you short the market? Or should you just wait until something happens and then proclaim Martin was right again in hindsight? How does this verbiage even help traders make a definitive trade?

Martin proclaims the ECM is accurate to the date, but yet his forecasts are wishy washy with no definitive action to take and are written in a way to make him look right in hindsight.

If you think the above information is not helpful then you are not a trader. You can short the market against the next daily bullish reversal(24765) the array forecasts turning points and the reversals will determine the direction going into them. The array does not say whether the turning point will be a high or a low, that is why you have to use both the array and reversals together. Armstrong cannot foresee what reversal will be elected or not elected, what you are suggesting is that Armstrong must somehow know the direction before a actual buy/sell signal is given which is absurd.
AnonymousCoder

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 05:53:45 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 05:44:06 PM by AnonymousCoder

Fraud Warning

Martin Armstrong is publishing misleading content here under his handle Gumbi.

He also recently posted here as m96. Gumbi needed a break because he has fallen flat on his face here once again.

Sooo...

He is barred from association with a financial advisor by court order but here he is telling us we are not traders if we are not following his advice. Would this not be illegal?

His scheme has been exposed many times. The damage is done. Irreversible damage. It's a scam. Game over. There are just too many facts.

You are welcome to check the facts here.

The charlatan has no clothes.

Marty, unfortunately MANY people who bought your reports are very unhappy.

Please refer to the following recent sample case:

Fraudulent Blog Post Revisions

If you want to contact Marty directly, just send a private message here: Contact Martin Armstrong and daughter.

Once again Martin Armstrong is denied the option to use this forum for fraudulent advertising. Yes, fraudulent advertising, false advertising. And we are here to take corrective action with information, just the facts.

Meanwhile, our themes of the day are still

"The Martin Armstrong Scam - Where and how to complain", "Gumbi IS Martin Armstrong", "Which Government has asked Martin Armstrong for Advice?", "Socrates Technical Analysis Prediction Magic" and "Economic Advice by Martin Armstrong".

And you Gumbi get your standard reminder as promised. You fight facts with spam, you get the warning. You have been warned!

As previously said, Gumbi's and cohorts' posts get replied to in a way that will remind them of the context in which we showed them that Martin Armstrong is a charlatan.

Let him be reminded again that we have a model case where this behavior is documented in much detail. Here we show how Martin Armstrong's fraud manifests itself. Beyond any doubt. A self-documenting case. It actually saves time and effort to repeat this as opposed to wasting the time trying to argue this same type of thing without end.

Whatever smokescreen over45, Gumbi, m96, Alex-11 and cohorts are coming up with now, they get this reply. I know they just want this message to go away but I am not going to do Martin Armstrong the favor.

The pattern is the same again and again: Pick one of the ambiguous conflicting Socrates signals in hindsight to argue the case. For us, there is no need to formulate a custom response to that. We use this standard response that documents the following model case. To show everyone what these charlatans are doing.

I have an obligation to spread the message for the honest people, and as painful as it is for me, I am going to persevere until the Armstrong promoters shut up. So they are warned. The honest people have all the facts on their side.

AnonymousCoder"Quarterly reversal time unit is one quarter. Gold rallied before the quarter was over and no other signal in the opposite direction was available to indicate change of direction.

The time span is 1 to 3 units in time so the quarterly bearish reversal had 1 to 3 quarters before time was up.

Armstrong wrote on his private blog on the first of March our quarterly level of the model generated a bullish reversal at the end of the year reversing its short position and going long. This also signaled that gold would rally from the $1060 area and should test the next bullish reversal at the $1347 level."

Not sure if you are aware or not but you are losing this discussion. Kiss

Here we go. You are providing the proof of my assertion yourself!

Hindsight, Fraud. This hindsight message is fraudulent misrepresentation of performance, pure fraud!
Now here you are saying, and I know you are speaking for Martin Armstrong, that

Martin Armstrong had this information, this bullish signal, the fact that his model went long - at the end of the year - but at the same time failed to tell his clients?

In fact he sent the opposite signal to his clients at the time!

If he knew this at the time when he claimed the system went long, and let's assume for the sake of argument that what you say is true then he could have been trading against his clients because he published this signal only three months later.

You are not worth the respect of a single honest being on earth! You are a fraud!

And yes, I have all the reports. How could I otherwise quote them? I have everything!

More importantly, all other people who lost, they have everything as well.

Here is a detailed time line of the events:

Quarterly Superposition Event in Gold 2015

Pages: « 1 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 [362] 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 »
  Print  

Jump to: