Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:59:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 [364] 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Martin Armstrong Discussion  (Read 646787 times)
luckyplate

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 08:51:11 AM

No answers to the tough questions huh? Just insults? You are only insulting yourself bud by not answering. Showing your true colors.

Everyone can see you for what you really are. Ask a question that does not gel with your agenda, start the insults and diversions. lol.

Thanks for proving our point.

the answer to all those forecasts is that they are simply out of date. Socrates updates the array/reversals every day/week/month and you want to cling to a static blog post. Huh New reversals are generated if new highs/lows are made, which of course are not going to be included. That is the mistake that is being made so there is nothing to address and those blog posts prove nothing at all.

That destroys all so called claims about failed forecasts posted here. The private blog of course would of included updates but that is conveniently never mentioned. They have already come to their conclusion why should they bother looking any deeper into it.

Armstrong claims to be able to forecast long-term trends, years or decades before they happen.  Now, Gumbi says that these forecasts are simply out of date.

If I continue to change my forecasts all the way dynamically, I can get everything right.  I will just stay behind current events by 1 day, and everyday I will come out and say that "see, I predicted the exact things yesterday.  You all need to pay me and subscribe the private blogs."

Let's see, Dow Jones next major test going to be 40000.  On Jan 24, 2020.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wJ_BTOLxxo

Hmm.  Isn't that too close to the sharpest stock market crash, and the great forecaster did NOT warn anything about major crash?

"Great" call.

You are the one who missed out on his prediction  .Socrates  already forecast  a high in Jan 2020 and he has a blog that warn of at least a 20 percent correction ahead. Do you want to see the private blog detail  ??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
luckyplate

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 08:57:28 AM

No answers to the tough questions huh? Just insults? You are only insulting yourself bud by not answering. Showing your true colors.

Everyone can see you for what you really are. Ask a question that does not gel with your agenda, start the insults and diversions. lol.

Thanks for proving our point.

the answer to all those forecasts is that they are simply out of date. Socrates updates the array/reversals every day/week/month and you want to cling to a static blog post. Huh New reversals are generated if new highs/lows are made, which of course are not going to be included. That is the mistake that is being made so there is nothing to address and those blog posts prove nothing at all.

That destroys all so called claims about failed forecasts posted here. The private blog of course would of included updates but that is conveniently never mentioned. They have already come to their conclusion why should they bother looking any deeper into it.

Armstrong claims to be able to forecast long-term trends, years or decades before they happen.  Now, Gumbi says that these forecasts are simply out of date.

If I continue to change my forecasts all the way dynamically, I can get everything right.  I will just stay behind current events by 1 day, and everyday I will come out and say that "see, I predicted the exact things yesterday.  You all need to pay me and subscribe the private blogs."

Let's see, Dow Jones next major test going to be 40000.  On Jan 24, 2020.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wJ_BTOLxxo

Hmm.  Isn't that too close to the sharpest stock market crash, and the great forecaster did NOT warn anything about major crash?

"Great" call.

You are the one who missed out on his prediction  .Socrates  already forecast  a high in Jan 2020 and he has a blog that warn of at least a 20 percent correction ahead. Do you want to see the private blog detail  ??

New post
For your info,  I am a time factor person. I already  have a good idea of when Dow Jones will reach the 40000 level.
If interested  ,pls  subscribed  to my YouTube channel  and stay tuned.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nbUChMkZ6ME&t=1s

Traxo

Activity: 568
Merit: 703

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 12:36:44 PM

Ferguson’s Code is Being Reviewed Worldwide with the Same Conclusion I reached

This is by far the most UNPROFESSIONAL program I have ever reviewed in my life.

Except that Marty reached the same plagiarized conclusion from the guy who worked at Google: 

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1082909.msg54390398#msg54390398

t0p0fthew0rld

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 04:51:07 PM

Quote from: luckyplate
Dow Jones ready for a major low in 1 to 2 weeks .
Gold will see a low in April .may correct to the 1300 level before any rebound . Martin signal a test of 19000 and below for Dow and if it holds ,then we have a good bounce here .this is what the private blog says .

Didn't really pan out, did it.

https://i.imgur.com/BlbgUEU.png
luckyplate

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 02:23:35 PM

Quote from: luckyplate
Dow Jones ready for a major low in 1 to 2 weeks .
Gold will see a low in April .may correct to the 1300 level before any rebound . Martin signal a test of 19000 and below for Dow and if it holds ,then we have a good bounce here .this is what the private blog says .

Didn't really pan out, did it.

Correct  .this is one of martin fail prediction . Gold has been on a bull market since the last breakout. .stock did not fall much.

https://i.imgur.com/BlbgUEU.png
AnonymousCoder

Activity: 580
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 10:25:46 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 05:43:18 PM by AnonymousCoder

The
Martin Armstrong Socrates
Ponzi Scheme

You have perhaps seen the reddit post I am cancelling my Pro Blog subscription after 2 years. This post proves my point that I made earlier that Martin Armstrong not only is a fraud, and not only does his Socrates system not work, but that he also runs a Ponzi scheme with it. I described it as follows:

He needs to generate more new Socrates users per time unit than the attrition rate that comes from the users who cancel Socrates subscription. They cancel due to the inevitable fact that trades made following the Socrates indicators, even following the rules strictly, are generating heavy losses on average.

We see the proof (of what I said) in the description of the user u/martymac1523:
On top of this his main blog is now turned into a Zerohedge type blog with rants that are bordering on conspiracy theories.
The reason why this (my) conclusion is valid is as follows:

Martin Armstrong harvests the Zerohedge blog (and other internet sites of a similar nature) for articles that generate the most clicks due to the fact that they resonate the most with the type of audience that zerohedge has.

He then picks subjects of these high-traffic articles that suit him for each of his own campaigns. He then re-purposes the subject for his campaign in a way that he plagiarizes the content with the aim of the following:

• to claim ownership in such a way that it lets him raise his own status as a forecaster AND
  • to boost the (otherwise non-existing) performance of Socrates when he fraudulently fits his ad-hoc "models" in hindsight, so that it appears as if Socrates had predicted the timing of whatever event that comes with the subject.

A little later he buys space on the high-traffic Zerohedge site to re-publish his fraudulent content, back-linking to his public blog. This trick kick-starts his campaigns there (after his additional product matching the campaign subject such as an e-book or report is ready for sale).

Because the aforementioned attrition rate is starting to increase, or simply because there are no more new users left that have not been frustrated by Socrates, or simply because of the positive impact of the information available on this site, he is trying to align his posting style more to that of zerohedge while at the same time increasing the percentage of content that is available only on his subscription based private blog.

This is the death spiral of a Ponzi Scheme running out of fresh victims.

Martin A. Armstrong: convicted felon, shameless conman, schizophrenic crackpot & financial comedian
Martin Armstrong is a charlatan, and he spent 11 years in jail for that reason but he has not changed.

Read this blog starting here to find out more about computerized fraud.

See armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com for a more compact view of major findings posted in this blog available only to paying Socrates subscribers.

Every single defrauded person should report their case at econsumer.gov
AnonymousCoder

View Profile
May 25, 2020, 11:04:37 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 05:43:10 PM by AnonymousCoder

Martin Armstrong
The Hyper Shill

We have proven without any doubt in The Fan Email Confidence Trick that Martin Armstrong in his public blog is manufacturing fake client emails praising his services. He effectively executes the function of the Shill, without the need to employ one. This is possible because of the anonymity of the authors of these fake emails.

Here we demonstrate how he takes this concept one step further.

Again, he acts as a shill, praising the qualities of his own services, posing as a client, or as a someone who has good knowledge of the Socrates system, without identifying himself.

In this case, he uses and tries to control multiple foreign public forums that are available to him free of charge. To cut a long story short, we have identified at least 300 of his shill messages in a single bitcoin forum, Martin Armstrong Discussion

We start with his latest ID / user handle Gumbi.

Gumbi exposed himself as Martin Armstrong when he threatened to sue the anonymous poster AnonymousCoder for defamation. See Gumbi IS Martin Armstrong and following posts for the time line of events.

Martin Armstrong sent 166 messages alone using this single ID. We also know that additionally, he used at least the IDs over45 and m96. The combined message count of these identities is about 300.

over45 is a character with an evolving personality who introduces himself to the forum as a follower who wants to learn about forecast arrays, then claims that Socrates saved him tons of money due to among other trades the trading of the pharma stock (Biogen BIIB) crash which he claims Socrates predicted for him, while at the same time claiming that he is not trading actively.

He then ends up threatening to sue the anonymous poster AnonymousCoder very much in line with Gumbi.

Martin A. Armstrong: convicted felon, shameless conman, schizophrenic crackpot & financial comedian
Martin Armstrong is a charlatan, and he spent 11 years in jail for that reason but he has not changed.

See armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com for a more compact view of major findings posted in this blog available only to paying Socrates subscribers.

blackjack13

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 12:58:47 PM

He posted this on his Private Blog this morning. I think he has been reading the Reddit comments about him being wrong about the Corona Virus and they subsequent crash and rally. 

"NOTE: I will NOT provide a detailed forecast on the blog - that is what people pay for in their reports. Reversals and timing are detailed on each report by Socrates - NOT ME! We all have expiration dates. So if you really want to be a trader, use Socrates. Personally, I only express the forecasts concerning the major trend for the long-term. I do not do the short-term buy-sell that is ONLY available on Socrates' reports. I will not get involved in that on blog posts. I am ONLY concerned with the major trend. I have tried to help ONLY during a panic. The major concern is the strategic long-term forecasts like the market will make new highs coming out of 2009. If you do not understand the strategic trend, you will lose everything as a short-term trader for you will never see the tidal wave coming straight for you - i.e. 1987 Crash, 2007 Crash, 2020 Crash - etc, etc, etc.." - Private Blog "Something is not right"
AnonymousCoder

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 01:16:55 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 05:43:02 PM by AnonymousCoder

He posted this on his Private Blog this morning. I think he has been reading the Reddit comments about him being wrong about the Corona Virus and they subsequent crash and rally.

"NOTE: I will NOT provide a detailed forecast on the blog - that is what people pay for in their reports. Reversals and timing are detailed on each report by Socrates - NOT ME! We all have expiration dates. So if you really want to be a trader, use Socrates. Personally, I only express the forecasts concerning the major trend for the long-term. I do not do the short-term buy-sell that is ONLY available on Socrates' reports. I will not get involved in that on blog posts. I am ONLY concerned with the major trend. I have tried to help ONLY during a panic. The major concern is the strategic long-term forecasts like the market will make new highs coming out of 2009. If you do not understand the strategic trend, you will lose everything as a short-term trader for you will never see the tidal wave coming straight for you - i.e. 1987 Crash, 2007 Crash, 2020 Crash - etc, etc, etc.." - Private Blog "Something is not right"

Thanks. He not only reads the reddit blog, he also posts there, using multiple IDs. Of course he has been using his forecast arrays and reversals to make the failed predictions. Now he distances himself from them with the aim of boosting Socrates subscriptions the other way. It is the old game - "Don't trust me, trust the computer". Knowing quite well that Socrates is ambiguous enough that it can be proven right in hindsight ALWAYS, using the proven cherry-picking method.

We need to understand that if HE cannot get his ducks in a row using all the tools he sells as a service, for a single market in this case, then nobody else will be able to profit from using them. This is the ultimate proof that forecast arrays / reversals DO NOT WORK - they are a gimmick.

blackjack13

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 02:02:37 PM

This Question was posted on the Private Blog 2 days again 

QUESTION: Granted, you called the crash and the day of the low as on March 23rd and said there would be a bounce. Do you still think there will be a new low in the Dow but not the NASDAQ? HH

Called the Crash ?? 

Martin Gave this quote to a German newspaper which he posted on his blog on March 02 2020

February 28, 2020: Die Welt:

The crucial question for investors is now whether the stock market is drifting into a bear market, whether it is losing 20 percent or more, or whether there is a quick and strong recovery. Martin Armstrong currently believes a bear market is unlikely: “The rally that started in 2009 was the most hated rally in stock market history,” says the capital market expert from independent research firm Armstrong Economics.

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/armstrong-in-the-media/a-near-market-is-not-likely-in-the-most-hated-bull-market-in-history/
s29

Activity: 184
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 10:38:33 PM

jonkuok
5 points ·
21 hours ago
· edited 20 hours ago

Just to clarify this is for research purpose only, and have been taken out of both the pro and basic level. These are not the entire blog posted and was never my intention to take it out of context. I am neither for or against Martin/Socrates but more interested to understand how it work.

March 19 Blog Post

"As we head into the end of the week the two numbers above the market at 21496 and 20798. A close on Friday below both will warn that we can still see one more low down at the 11880 level or 17700-17200 area. The worse case is a test of the Yearly Bearish in the mid 15000 level."

"Keep in mind that today was a turning point and the next one in Monday 23rd. Note that volatility will rise and then we have a Panic Cycle next Tuesday with back-to-back directional changes Monday & Tuesday. It is possible that failing to close above 20490 today and a close for the week below 20798 will warn that we can still retest support into Monday. A closing for the week BELOW 19784 will imply we should see the 18000 to mid 17000 level tested pushing the emotional buttons once again."

March 22 Blog Post

“In the Dow Jones, we have two weekly bearish reversals at 19,006 and 18295. This past week the Dow fell to 18,917.46. Resistance stands at 20490 and the market must close above that to imply a temporary low. Our technical support for last week was 18747 which will move tp18639 for next week. Penetrating the 18500 area intraday would warn that the Dow could then test the monthly support at the 17200 level. Penetrating 17000 would raise the possibility of a test of the yearly support at the 15000 level.”

March 23 Blog Post

“Today we have technical support at18194, 17959, 15587, and 17533. We have a Directional Change starting tomorrow so we have a reasonable shot that we may see today form at least a temporary low. Looking at the Energy Model, we can see that it has been subsiding despite making lower closings. This is indicating that we are beginning to lose momentum on the downside.

Our Weekly Bearish Reversals reside at 19060 and 18295. We have Monthly Bearish Reversals are at 21600, 19238, 17959, 17712, 17200, and 17135. Penetrating the 17959 level may result in the test of the 17200 zone.”

March 24 Blog Post

“So far so good. The Dow closed above the 18500 level and it held the technical support we provided at 18194.40. The 23rd was the ideal low and the Global Market Watch confirmed it as a Knee Jerk Low. The next target week is the 6th of April. There still remains the risk of another low at that time which could test the mid 15,000 level. That all depends upon the liquidations going into the end of the quarter. We wtill need a closing on a daily level above 20490 to signal this low will hold for a bounce.”

March 25 Blog Post

“On a Daily level in the Dow, we should have a 2-day bounce into the 25th. The next turning point thereafter is the 27th then April 1st with high volatility on the 31st. A closing today below 22285 will warn that we may have a 2-day reaction high.”

March 26 Blog Post

“Now we need to see a closing above 21769 to imply a further rally. To suggest that we are dealing with a reversal in the trend, we need a daily closing above 24605 for starters. To confirm that, we would need a weekly closing back above 27080.”

March 31 Blog Post

“On a Daily level in the Dow, we should have a 2-day bounce into the 25th. The next turning point thereafter is the 27th then April 1st with high volatility on the 31st. A closing today below 22285 will warn that we may have a 2-day reaction high.”

“A closing today BELOW 24680 will warn that we should see lower lows ahead. We have 22637 which is a Bearish Reversal on BOTH the Month and Quarterly level and a Monthly Bearish at 22415. Electing this will imply a test of the 17700-17200 level and worse case into the 15000 range.”

April 01 Blog Post

“Just to make a clarification, the 22637 was a Monthly and Weekly Bearish, the Quarterly lies at 21710. So the Quarterly was not elected, only the Monthly. There were NO Quarterly Bearish elected on the Dow, S&P or NASDAQ. That is only a broader indicator that we are not entering a long-term bear market. All indications still suggest that a 2nd quarter low is likely, but that we should then turn back up.”

April 03 Blog Post

“The Weekly Bullish Reversal stands at the 27275 level and the Weekly Bearish lies at 19062. Technically, a close below 20663 would warn that we can see lower lows next week. We have a Daily Bearish at 19175. We still have the resistance on a closing basis at 21470. A closing below yesterday's low of 20735 will be a technical indication of weakness into Monday. Our Quarterly Models still warn of a 2nd quarter low. That maybe it, with the second half of the year improving.”

April 06 Blog Post

“The Weekly Bullish Reversal stand at 27273 area. A lower low will bring that down in the weeks ahead. We still have that resistance at 24600. So it does NOT appear that the low is in place.”

“This week remains a target for a turning point, but we may see a high rather than a low and if that happens, then expect a further decline into the end of the month. As long as this market remains below the 24600 area, then the Dow is not in a position to rally on any sustained basis. We still see that the low may form in the mid-17000 level of down as far as the mid-15000 level.”

“If we exceed 22595.06, then we have a high this week so expect a further decline. A break below 19175 will raise the potential for a new low. A low this week would produce a bounce into the end of the month.”

April 07 Blog Post

“Exceeding the high of Monday implies we should move up further. We can see that by the time we reach Thursday, the technical resistance stands at 23777.96. The Daily Bullish Reversal stands at the 27,272.18 level, so there is plenty of room to swash around.”

April 09 Blog Post

“A daily closing below 21690 will signal that we are back to retest support. We can easily test the mid-15,000 level by the week of April 27th if we penetrate the March low. The Panic Cycle during the week of May 18th could be the Panic to the upside if we see the low the week of April 27th.

Therefore, as long as this week's high is not exceeded at least on a closing basis, then we should expect the decline into the end of the month.”

April 17 Blog Post

‘That will be the headlines of the New York Times and others. Resistance remains at the 24700 level on a closing basis for this week. There remains a risk that this week can still produce a temporary high.”

“We still show this week as a Directional Change and this presents a risk that this bounce is not that impressive since we will not even come close to a Weekly Bullish Reversals which are above the 27000 level. This typically implies that the market will make a lower low which will then bring the Bullish Weekly Reversals down to a more realistic stoking distance.

Moreover, it has been pointed out that the ideal low should be during the 2nd quarter which raises the prospect of a May low provided April closes below the 26240 level at month-end. If this week's high holds, the we could fall back into the week of May 11th/18th when people realize the damage to the economy this lockdown has really caused.”

There are a lot of posts on Reddit.

Seems to me that Armstrong is behaving exactly like the 2018-crash. Constantly suggesting lower lows, and then retests, which never came. People logically complain, but then of course he shrugs it off with lame excuses.
s29

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 10:45:47 PM

Posted byu/jonkuok
1 day ago
20200526 Trading vs Investing Share Market

The fact that the NASDAQ elected the Weekly Bullish strongly suggests that the low is in place there.

This certainly means we cannot discount the fact that the March 23rd low in the Dow could hold. That does not negate a retest. Assuming we see a new high this week on Wednesday or Friday, the hypothetical Weekly Bearish Reversal will most likely be generated in the 22900 area. That means that a weekly closing in the Dow below that could very signal the new low or a retest of the low.

Keep in mind that because the Dow is international, the key here will be the currency.

Posted byu/martymac1523
1 day ago
New Private blog post on the US Market (This is very interesting and can’t believe the question has been published) Armstrong called it

QUESTION: Granted, you called the crash and the day of the low as on March 23rd and said there would be a bounce. Do you still think there will be a new low in the Dow but not the NASDAQ?

ANSWER: Normally, for a market to reverse, the Bullish Reversals have to come down. That takes place only with a new low. That is the "norm" in how markets unfold. The real question is can the Dow reach the Bullish Reversal? There was a 40% bounce from the 1929 Crash. The Weekly Bullish was 32650. The rally into early 1930 had everyone convinced the low was in place. But the rally, indeed strong by 40%, could only reach 29720.

It all depends if you are a trader or an investor. Yes, the trader just wants to trade the bounce. That is when you should be looking at Socrates and the Daily and Weekly Bullish Reversals. For an investor, you should be interested in the trend. In that case, we need the confirmation that everything will align for the Sovereign Debt Crisis and the Monetary Crisis. In this instance, everything is coming unglued going into 2022. We are already witnessing the commodities and food shortages starting to emerge. This implies the long-term forecasts are correct.On March 31, I made it clear on the private blog that a retest of support down to the 17200 area was possible if the Dow remained below 22900, which was technical resistance. Exceeding that allowed for a stronger bounce. This is just standard market movement after a normal crash.

However, elected its first Weekly Bullish from that low the week of 4/13, which the Dow still has not accomplished. As I have mentioned, we are looking at an amazing Paradigm Shift which is unprecedented since the Great Depression. The fact that the NASDAQ elected the Weekly Bullish strongly suggests that the low is in place there.This certainly means we cannot discount the fact that the March 23rd low in the Dow could hold. That does not negate a retest. Assuming we see a new high this week on Wednesday or Friday, the hypothetical Weekly Bearish Reversal will most likely be generated in the 22900 area. That means that a weekly closing in the Dow below that could very signal the new low or a retest of the low.Keep in mind that because the Dow is international, the key here will be the currency. Europe looks like death warmed over. It is only a question of when will the capital flows shift back and that will be the real rally. Then we look for a capital flight to private assets as capital flees bonds and then there is the risk that Europe will default by simply converting all debt to perpetual bonds that need not be rolled nor do they expire.Therefore, if you are a trader, then just follow the arrays and reversals. If you are long to the long-term, that is an entirely different question. We have to still get through this immediate period. After May, we enter a different trend probably into July/August, then we have the chaos of the elections. The future is full of uncertainty for the balance of the year, so it is not likely that we are looking at some bullish period as people try to figure out what is actually unfolding.

So we could see a high coming Friday, but the Dow has to elect the Weekly Bearish Reversal at 22900...
s29

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 10:59:45 PM

scorps77
7 hours ago

Yeah, and he was making short term calls this entire time. He called for another leg down over the past month with a retest or a further dip. Then a slingshot up. Sounds very much like short term calls to me.

Marty being a comedian once again  Wink
AnonymousCoder

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 11:57:51 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 05:42:54 PM by AnonymousCoder

Regular Socrates Warning Broadcast
It's a Scam

We don't want to spam the forum like others and we don't want to disrupt the sequence either so click here for the article.

See armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com for a more compact view of major findings posted in this blog.

Every single defrauded person should report their case, see Where and how to complain
blackjack13

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 05:46:16 PM

New post Armstrong tries to make it look like he was right about the virus 

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/politics/is-it-time-to-throw-every-politician-out-of-office-who-imposed-lockdowns/

Armstrong writes:

"Thailand has 56 deaths out of 69 million people. Japan has announced no lockdown as there were only 850 deaths 126.5 million."

Cherry picking counties he fails to mention that over 100k have died in the US and almost 600k world wide this is the deadliest virus since the Spanish Flu.

On January 28th he wrote

" I have pretty good sources and they do not expect this to cause a lot of deaths. "

Source https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/disease/coronavirus-still-appears-to-be-normal-virus/

AnonymousCoder

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 03:36:27 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 05:42:46 PM by AnonymousCoder

Watch Socrates go up
in Flames

This Armstrong shill censored reddit group is showing signs of collapse.

As we can see here, long time loyal Armstrong followers quit and have their messages deleted from the board

Because it's a scam.

See armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com for a more compact view of major findings posted in this blog.

Every single defrauded person should report their case, see Where and how to complain
Shakfrek

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 05:18:39 AM

It is amazing how often martin armstrong is actually dead wrong.  His predictions are just awful and completely wrong two thirds of the time, now that's hard to do.
Shakfrek

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 05:42:10 AM

Wake up and realize that he is one of, if not THE, most knowledgeable people on the planet when it comes to the global economy, currency and Geo-political matters.  He is in high demand.  You all make yourselves look like childish fools - and have done a good job of it at that.  

Proof? Let me guess Martin, you have none?

Also, big thanks to AC for his excellent array (not pun intended) of facts and dedication.  Your catalog of proof is undeniable and unimpeachable.
Traxo

Activity: 568
Merit: 703

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 07:14:32 AM
Last edit: May 31, 2020, 09:51:29 AM by Traxo

New post Armstrong tries to make it look like he was right about the virus  

"Thailand has 56 deaths out of 69 million people. Japan has announced no lockdown as there were only 850 deaths 126.5 million."

Cherry picking counties he fails to mention that over 100k have died in the US and almost 600k world wide this is the deadliest virus since the Spanish Flu.

On January 28th he wrote
" I have pretty good sources and they do not expect this to cause a lot of deaths. "

The "sources" he talks about are probably just the usual people that anybody can follow, I pointed out one of them might be David Icke.  

David Icke made a decent summary of events and information in the interview with London Real:  
https://www.bitchute.com/video/H4W7FwBy0Ukh/  

He cited experts in relevant fields. Many people are coming out already exposing the "coronahoax".  
Icke used Andrew Kaufman as main source of information, but of course he's not the only one coming out, probably just the most popular today when it comes to certain perspective - which is that "viruses" are not contagious at all. There is just a new test, which doesn't even test for the virus.  

For example, here is 1993 material on the germ theory:  

[Germ Theory Deception series]  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BN8iKDjUoA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9WBaIu5URo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWCTqFAOGas
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxewDaUsDT8

Nobel Prize Winner Kary Mullis Challenges The Myths About AIDS:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPYFjDSG0JU
> 17:32 Mullis says: "The way to get rid of AIDS is to stop funding it"

(Kary Mullis invented the PCR technique in the first place, and died of pneumonia few months before coronahoax)

Over the past 30 years, journalist Jon Rappoport has been investigating so called "epidemics" - his conclusion is that all were hoaxes. All documented.
https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/category/covid/  
https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/category/sars/  

Even if you believe that the "virus" is real (i.e. different perspective on the matter), you can also look at the data and see for yourself that the "virus" is not deadly as depicted at all:  

I do not even know how the media plans to respond to the CDC itself publishing their own estimation that “coronavirus” is literally just the flu – except to ignore it, which is what they are doing so far.

In their seven-page document “Coronavirus Pandemic Planning Scenarios,” uploaded a few days ago, they estimate an overall symptomatic case fatality ratio of 0.004.

More than 99% of coronavirus patients who died in Italy suffered from other, pre-existing health issues, according to a study by the country’s health officials. [...]
The average age of the victims was 79.5.

Specially when patients are labeled as died OF the "coronavirus" whenever they tested positive (and sometimes even without a test, if they showed some of the symptoms).  
Similar information regarding "covid-19" is getting harder to find due to extremely high censorship (as Marty also pointed out in the linked blog).  

I'll stop here because it's off-topic, but my point is that I don't think Marty was wrong to downplay the virus.  
It is not as deadly as we are lead to believe by the MSM and the officials. Do we need Marty to tell us that? No, of course not, but he did say it.

Earlier, somebody apparently tried to imply that Marty predicted this "epidemic":  
An excerpt from MA his 2014 Cycles of War Report (2014!!!)
https://i.imgur.com/Zp6otO2.png
ECM 2020.05...
Ooh but wait... you bunch of circle jerkers here can argue now that the news reports came out in 2020 and that he was wrong.

Yet, now I think Marty postponed it for 2021? So there is the contradiction you were looking for. He has all years covered, so if something happens - just point to the right article/report where he "predicted" it, and sweep everything else under the rug.  
If his stance now is that this epidemic is a hoax, what will be the excuse for his predictions next year? Stay tuned I guess.
BeastOfBodmin

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 10:17:10 AM

I stumbled across Armstrong Economics a few years ago, not long after the Great Financial Crisis got going. I was trying to understand what on Earth was going on, and how the world economy got into this mess, and why the authorities didn't see it coming. His writing resonated with me and seemed to propose definite predictions and also claimed a good track record. I need to add it was never all consuming, and in the back of my mind I noted the major ECM turning points.

I bought his Gold Report in 2014. Later on, I decided to subscribe to Ask Socrates. I was keeping my eye out for the PRIVATE BLOG - GOLD reports. I was/ am(?) waiting for the drop to $ 800, else to see that taken off the table.

I stumbled upon this thread and also https://armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com/ a couple of days ago.

I had never managed to make sense of how to convert the forecasts into actionable trades, but I blamed it on my inability to comprehend, and kept telling myself that one day I would sit down in front of my computer and work through it all until it made sense. Or maybe upgrade my membership...

Around page 273 of this thread is where I saw some quantitative accounts of an experienced trader's attempts to use the forecasting system, and finding it was neither easy, nor accurate.

If an experienced trader can't make money out of it, then neither can I, never mind the underlying accuracy of the forecasting.

I don't remember finding a single worked example in the documentation on the Ask Socrates web site.

So I'm unsubscribed and will use other methods to focus on how to play gold and silver.
Pages: « 1 ... 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 [364] 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 »
  Print  

Jump to: