Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:40:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 [350] 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Martin Armstrong Discussion  (Read 646883 times)
AnonymousCoder

Activity: 580
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 09:48:36 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 05:52:56 PM by AnonymousCoder

Fraud Warning

Marty, unfortunately MANY people who bought your reports are very unhappy.

Please refer to the following recent sample case:

Fraudulent Blog Post Revisions

If you want to contact Marty directly, just send a private message here: Contact Martin Armstrong and daughter.

Martin Armstrong is a charlatan, and he spent 11 years in jail for that reason but he has not changed.

Read this blog starting here to find out more about computerized fraud.

See armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com for a more compact view of major findings posted in this blog.

CaymanJack

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 09:51:19 PM

i have that report lol do you haha. watch and learn buddy here comes the dow enjoy losing money i know exactly what to do

Why would he sell a report on how to trade a vertical market if the market isn't going vertical and is crashing? Right now the market is down well below where he initially offered that report. According to Armstrong and his supporters, the ECM predicts everything to the day and even predicted this crash right? So why would he scam his subscribers into purchasing this report if the market was going to crash?

And why do you need this report when you have Socrates? Socrates can't predict everything right?
over45

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 09:55:17 PM

Why would he sell a report on how to trade a vertical market if the market isn't going vertical and is crashing? Right now the market is down well below where he initially offered that report. According to Armstrong and his supporters, the ECM predicts everything to the day and even predicted this crash right? So why would he scam his subscribers into purchasing this report if the market was going to crash?

I'll answer this.  You ready?  You sitting down?  Here it is:

How to Trade a Vertical Market.   You don't buy the report after the fact - you buy it before it happens.   Hello... anyone home?   Paging Mr. Obvious...
CaymanJack

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 10:00:04 PM

How to Trade a Vertical Market.   You don't buy the report after the fact - you buy it before it happens.   Hello... anyone home?   Paging Mr. Obvious...

But, but, but, Martin and Socrates predicts everything. So again, why didn't he sell report about the coming collapse in the market and how to trade that? BTW, he did postpone his vertical market until 2032.
CaymanJack

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 10:04:05 PM

But, but, but, Martin and Socrates predicts everything. So again, why didn't he sell report about the coming collapse in the market and how to trade that? And why do you need a report if you have Socrates?  BTW, he did postpone his vertical market until 2032.
over45

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 10:06:42 PM

But, but, but, Martin and Socrates predicts everything. So again, why didn't he sell report about the coming collapse in the market and how to trade that? BTW, he did postpone his vertical market until 2032.

I'll get this one too.  You ready?  Pay attention.   Here it goes:

If you subscribed to Socrates you would have seen information on capital flows, stocks and various financial segments.  No report necessary.  

He didn't postpone the vertical market until 2032.  That's the end of the grand super cycle - all bets are off - date.  

over45

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 10:14:12 PM

Martin Armstrong Book on Ebay for $3,750.00

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Martin-Armstrong-The-Greatest-Bull-Market-in-History-Will-it-Happen-Again-2Vol/332662739142?hash=item4d743e90c6:g:6PoAAOSwWDBbB0tW

I have this on digital...   it is very well written and researched. 

CaymanJack

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 10:17:25 PM

I'll get this one too.  You ready?  Pay attention.   Here it goes:

If you subscribed to Socrates you would have seen information on capital flows, stocks and various financial segments.  No report necessary.  

He didn't postpone the vertical market until 2032.  That's the end of the grand super cycle - all bets are off - date.  

Umm, yes he did postpone the vertical market until 2032 as I used to be subscribed to his services unless Martin changed his mind again? So please answer the question, if predicted the market crash, why didn't he prepares his subscribers for this crash by writing a report on how to trade it? Isn't that more important than a vertical market that is yet to come?
fred9999

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 10:21:51 PM

Hello

How times have changed versus 4 years ago. Back then if you came on this site and were at all critical of MA you got
lambasted by the MA fanboys of that time. (I know because I got jumped on and called several different things)
Now if you point out anything positive about MA you get lambasted by those that bought into every aspect of his service
and got burned. I don't think most of MA's haters are here to help save others but more likely on here because both their
pocketbooks and their egos took a big hit, They assumed that his shorter term investing advice was worthy of risking their
money and bought in big time. Time and price they shouted. What are you too dumb to understand, they said? They were
right, I couldn't make enough sense of it that I was going risk my money on it. I am very glad common sense kicked in.

BTW where are you guys now? TPTB need war(ego maniac), AltcoinUK, Stoat and others. Shouldn't you be on here bragging about all
of your successes? Suspect some of those people are the haters now posting under a new handle.

Having said all that, I believe, as I did then, that you ignore MA's longer term views at your own peril. He has been very right on
many of his long term big ticket projections. Nobody can reasonably dismiss his timing on this recent market collapse. For sure he
underestimated the depth of the decline but he nailed the timing. My understanding is that he is now calling for the bottom
to be April 17th. We will see how that plays out.

Its too bad that chest beating seems to predominate on here instead of more useful discussion. I think Bradfromearth nailed it in
his Mar 17 post.  Be clever enough to determine what is of value to you from what is being offered and use that to your advantage and
discard the rest. That is the trick in my opinion and what separates success from failure.
MA is a very good resource if you are a long term investor but not so good (at least in my view) if you are a trader.
I know that many on both sides would disagree with that. So be it.
Over the years I bought 2 or 3 of his reports and signed up to his $15 service for a year or so (quit when he stopped allowing access to the private blog)
until it became clear to me that neither was really helping me much. I still read his blog almost everyday and that along with updates from others seems to suffice
for the time being.

One other thing, I was somewhat surprised to discover that two different "significant" fund managers that I was speaking to recently pay a fair bit of
attention to what MA has to say. They didn't use his advice verbatim but they definitely respected what his forecasts had to say.

Regards
Fred
CaymanJack

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 10:30:30 PM

Hello

How times have changed versus 4 years ago. Back then if you came on this site and were at all critical of MA you got
lambasted by the MA fanboys of that time. (I know because I got jumped on and called several different things)
Now if you point out anything positive about MA you get lambasted by those that bought into every aspect of his service
and got burned. I don't think most of MA's haters are here to help save others but more likely on here because both their
pocketbooks and their egos took a big hit, They assumed that his shorter term investing advice was worthy of risking their
money and bought in big time. Time and price they shouted. What are you too dumb to understand, they said? They were
right, I couldn't make enough sense of it that I was going risk my money on it. I am very glad common sense kicked in.

BTW where are you guys now? TPTB need war(ego maniac), AltcoinUK, Stoat and others. Shouldn't you be on here bragging about all
of your successes? Suspect some of those people are the haters now posting under a new handle.

Having said all that, I believe, as I did then, that you ignore MA's longer term views at your own peril. He has been very right on
many of his long term big ticket projections. Nobody can reasonably dismiss his timing on this recent market collapse. For sure he
underestimated the depth of the decline but he nailed the timing. My understanding is that he is now calling for the bottom
to be April 17th. We will see how that plays out.

Its too bad that chest beating seems to predominate on here instead of more useful discussion. I think Bradfromearth nailed it in
his Mar 17 post.  Be clever enough to determine what is of value to you from what is being offered and use that to your advantage and
discard the rest. That is the trick in my opinion and what separates success from failure.
MA is a very good resource if you are a long term investor but not so good (at least in my view) if you are a trader.
I know that many on both sides would disagree with that. So be it.
Over the years I bought 2 or 3 of his reports and signed up to his $15 service for a year or so (quit when he stopped allowing access to the private blog)
until it became clear to me that neither was really helping me much. I still read his blog almost everyday and that along with updates from others seems to suffice
for the time being.

One other thing, I was somewhat surprised to discover that two different "significant" fund managers that I was speaking to recently pay a fair bit of
attention to what MA has to say. They didn't use his advice verbatim but they definitely respected what his forecasts had to say.

Regards
Fred

Broken clock....besides who doesn't share the same views as his?
over45

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 10:36:08 PM

I don't think most of MA's haters are here to help save others but more likely on here because both their pocketbooks and their egos took a big hit

Spot on.  Thank you Fred.

Cayman - 2032 is not the vertical market date.  You misunderstood.  2032 is the end of the grand super cycle - all bets are off - kiss your loved ones and pray for a better life date.   If you read Socrates you would have a good idea of when the vertical is likely to happen (following a series of events).  

As far as the collapse - Socrates has been updating trends all along.  That is what it does.

CaymanJack

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 10:46:08 PM

I don't think most of MA's haters are here to help save others but more likely on here because both their pocketbooks and their egos took a big hit

Spot on.  Thank you Fred.

Cayman - 2032 is not the vertical market date.  You misunderstood.  2032 is the end of the grand super cycle - all bets are off - kiss your loved ones and pray for a better life date.   If you read Socrates you would have a good idea of when the vertical is likely to happen (following a series of events).  

As far as the collapse - Socrates has been updating trends all along.  That is what it does.

Sorry, but he did postpone it until then in his private blog posted after the close of 2019. Again, why not prepare subscribers for the coming crash? Everyone keeps saying he predicted it, yet no proof. But he does have that report on how to trade a vertical market that has happened, but instead is now crashing.
over45

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 10:56:16 PM

Fred - see what the adults have to put up with ?   This whippersnapper actually believes I am Armstrong himself writing these posts.  Ego is right.

Cayman - can't help you if you don't listen or understand what I'm posting.  Good luck.
AnonymousCoder

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 10:57:56 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 05:52:49 PM by AnonymousCoder

Fred another newbie joins the charlatan hahaha

Martin A. Armstrong: convicted felon, shameless conman, schizophrenic crackpot & financial comedian

Martin Armstrong is a charlatan, and he spent 11 years in jail for that reason but he has not changed.

See armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com for a more compact view of major findings posted in this blog.

fred9999

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 10:58:30 PM

Sounds like the mainstream media with their fake news. Maybe they will try to impeach you. lol
CaymanJack

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 11:08:01 PM

Fred - see what the adults have to put up with ?   This whippersnapper actually believes I am Armstrong himself writing these posts.  Ego is right.

Cayman - can't help you if you don't listen or understand what I'm posting.  Good luck.

No, I'm just merely correcting you and you're misunderstanding of what Martin said in his private blog. But hey, I'm sure you're happy trading this vertical market too. Money well spent.
over45

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 11:27:28 PM

What ever you say Cayman.  Good luck to you then.

fred9999

View Profile
March 20, 2020, 12:34:33 AM

"Fred another newbie joins the charlatan hahaha"

I think you might need some new coke bottle glasses(might as well get a new pocket protector while you are at it).

Did you read what I said? Did it sound like I was promoting his products to you?

nstrdms

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2020, 01:20:49 AM

Martin A. Armstrong: convicted felon, shameless conman, schizophrenic crackpot & financial comedian

More comedy below:

“ You must realize we are the largest forecasting firm in the world.”

Hahaha.

“ When the surge of millions of people tries to get in at one time, the system is designed to automatically scale up more servers, but the surge today was far beyond anything anyone has ever expected.”

Maybe if you’re a cheap charlatan and set your AWS billing to not scale up properly you will run into problems on your micro instance when you get a few concurrent connections.

“We may have to split the system further as some have suggested that each level becomes its own server group so that when tens of millions trying to get into the basic level, it does not bring down all levels”

Tens of millions!!!??? Hahahah. So at this rate he has tens of millions of subscribers paying him 300 to 500 million dollars per month. Not bad, charlatan claims to be making 6 billion per year.
AnonymousCoder

View Profile
March 20, 2020, 01:34:13 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 05:52:41 PM by AnonymousCoder

More comedy below:

You must realize we are the largest forecasting firm in the world.

Hahaha.

When the surge of millions of people tries to get in at one time, the system is designed to automatically scale up more servers, but the surge today was far beyond anything anyone has ever expected.

Maybe if you're a cheap charlatan and set your AWS billing to not scale up properly you will run into problems on your micro instance when you get a few concurrent connections.

We may have to split the system further as some have suggested that each level becomes its own server group so that when tens of millions trying to get into the basic level, it does not bring down all levels

Tens of millions!!! Hahahah. So at this rate he has tens of millions of subscribers paying him 300 to 500 million dollars per month. Not bad, charlatan claims to be making 6 billion per year.

Hard to keep up with the number of lies and insults he produces every day. As some may have noticed, I am building a repository - but honestly - he is the biggest liar on earth - he keeps me busy.

He is running a ponzi scheme. He uses part of subscriber and report sales money to buy more publishing space. He spams the entire internet with his fraudulent content on multiple sites. He even re-publishes his content on his facebook page. Then he spams amazon.com with a book that nobody has been able to buy and writes fake six star reviews about it even before the publish date. He does not care.

One of his strategy components is:

"There is no such thing as bad publicity".

Let's see whether this holds. We have the bullets to win this information war. It's not like the people suddenly have a lot of money to buy his useless reports and conferences.

Pages: « 1 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 [350] 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 »
  Print  

Jump to: