Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:46:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 [342] 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Martin Armstrong Discussion  (Read 646795 times)
Traxo

Activity: 568
Merit: 703

View Profile
March 01, 2020, 06:24:54 PM

Doesn't anyone think it's funny how all the people that claim Armstrong saved them never actually post their trades before a market move  happens? Always hindsight.

Yes, they've been exposed already, and some of them banned and nuked, tho still resort to sybil attack the thread.
That's the point. If they had genuine intentions of helping anybody at all, they would back up their claims with quotes, sources or at least provide examples of their trades.   
Apparently they have all the time in the world for ad-hominem and baseless promotion of the Socrates service, but they have no time at all for writing a coherent meaningful post which somebody would benefit from. 
Readers can see that all of the trending Martin Armstrong promoters basically admitted that their goal is to form a circlejerk of Socrates promoters.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MA_talk

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2020, 06:29:48 PM

Basically MA called for a correction - it came. A continued correction down to 22000-21000 if we had closed about 50pts lower on the DOW today...this is where it gets tricky - we will see what he says this weekend. Next week we could continue to sell hard to those levels.

Gold to find support around mid 1400s

Armstrong calling stock market to peak at 2015.75 was WRONG.
https://web.archive.org/web/20140705112327/https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/will-the-dow-reach-30000-by-2015-0809.pdf

Armstrong calling bond market to peak at 2015.75 was WRONG.
https://web.archive.org/web/20200217065858/https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/markets-by-sector/interest-rates/big-bang-v-repo/

Armstrong calling bitcoin to fall to 775 was WRONG.
https://web.archive.org/web/20190102141558/https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/cryptocurrency/bitcoin-the-end-of-cryptocurrencies/

During this stock rally up to Feb 2020, I have already lost counts on how many times Armstrong called for corrections and no new highs.  Let's say he called that 5 times for correction.

So that's a total of 8 WRONGs above, plus this recent one correct.  That is a terrible record, and any investors/traders following Armstrong will lose money.

The trick of getting a good "prediction" record is always to "predict" MANY MANY times, and only count the ones that are correct in hindsight.

Armstrong NEVER got his Bachelor's degree in Science, according to this source, but he sure knows how to BS, like nobody else.
Lindegas

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2020, 11:03:28 PM

Truth 727
You are as deceitful as MA.. you fail to post any Proof in advance always talking the talk but can’t show and  prove one call in advance.. I spent 2 years worth of Pro subscriptions with him. So I have history and experience to back this post. I stopped subscribing when his DO NOT GO LONG THIS MARKET call was proven wrong
There was no numbers as he states changed the call it was all hindsight bullshit
provide the calls in advance if we are all wrong as has been asked by hundreds of of posters here
You can’t . It’s not cause you won’t. Be a hero and prove us all wrong.MA would love you for it cause the rush of subscribers would make His Socrates system viable for the future of his family which he states is why he has done this from the start. It’s not for the money it’s for his family and the average person that he states is getting done over by the corrupt big boys club.
Your answer will be a lot of shit justifying why you won’t
Now that’s my call in advance. You can’t do it

Riddle for u. DUAaFaFOff
psp777

Activity: 81
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 12:02:07 AM

This week turning pt in many markets
Coronavirus non issue
Minor monthly bearish elected only. Not in Nas or SPX
Likely see a new low in March but 24000 to mid 24000s support. if 24,680 hold on monthly will head back up to test highs by may/ June

Trade well
AnonymousCoder

Activity: 580
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 12:03:13 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 05:57:11 PM by AnonymousCoder

It takes only 30 minutes of reading (see links provided below) to discover that Martin Armstrong is a total fraud. Get educated. Most people who have visited this blog have done it and of course they have left long ago because they have better things to do than arguing with a few die-hards and shills.

Marty, it is game over now. You can no longer fish in muddy waters. People are getting informed!

Better deal with the complaints about failing reversals coming from your Socrates subscribers than hanging around in this forum.

Martin A. Armstrong: convicted felon, shameless conman, schizophrenic crackpot & financial comedian

Martin Armstrong is a charlatan, and he spent 11 years in jail for that reason but he has not changed.

Read this blog starting here to find out more about computerized fraud.

See armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com for a more compact view of major findings posted in this blog.
nstrdms

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 12:43:02 AM

Truth 727
You are as deceitful as MA.. you fail to post any Proof in advance always talking the talk but can’t show and  prove one call in advance.. I spent 2 years worth of Pro subscriptions with him. So I have history and experience to back this post. I stopped subscribing when his DO NOT GO LONG THIS MARKET call was proven wrong
There was no numbers as he states changed the call it was all hindsight bullshit
provide the calls in advance if we are all wrong as has been asked by hundreds of of posters here
You can’t . It’s not cause you won’t. Be a hero and prove us all wrong.MA would love you for it cause the rush of subscribers would make His Socrates system viable for the future of his family which he states is why he has done this from the start. It’s not for the money it’s for his family and the average person that he states is getting done over by the corrupt big boys club.

Riddle for u. DUAaFaFOff

What post did he say "DO NOT GO LONG THIS MARKET" ?

He has a post that says "DO NOT SHORT THIS MARKET" but I did not find one that publicly said the opposite.

source: https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/armstrongeconomics101/training-tools/vertical-market-are-the-most-difficult-to-trade-even-with-30-years-experience/
AnonymousCoder

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 01:31:30 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 05:57:03 PM by AnonymousCoder

Truth 727
You are as deceitful as MA.. you fail to post any Proof in advance always talking the talk but can't show and prove one call in advance.. I spent 2 years worth of Pro subscriptions with him. So I have history and experience to back this post. I stopped subscribing when his DO NOT GO LONG THIS MARKET call was proven wrong
You can't . It's not cause you won't. Be a hero and prove us all wrong.MA would love you for it cause the rush of subscribers would make His Socrates system viable for the future of his family which he states is why he has done this from the start. It's not for the money it's for his family and the average person that he states is getting done over by the corrupt big boys club.
Your answer will be a lot of shit justifying why you won't
Now that's my call in advance. You can't do it

Riddle for u. DUAaFaFOff

What post did he say "DO NOT GO LONG THIS MARKET" -

He has a post that says "DO NOT SHORT THIS MARKET" but I did not find one that publicly said the opposite.

source: https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/armstrongeconomics101/training-tools/vertical-market-are-the-most-difficult-to-trade-even-with-30-years-experience/

FACTS DO MATTER!
Marty says DO NOT BUY THE LOW
4 days after the 2018 LOW

Private Blog:
Dow & Euro for 12/21/2018
By: Marty Armstrong
Friday, December 21, 2018

Now it is the threat of a government shut down. In reality, the cycles rule and the excuses are made up to match the price movement. We are clearly electing several weekly Bearish Reversals in the 23000 zone which is confirming our forecast that we should see lower lows into January. We do have another Weekly Bearish Reversal at 22739 and a closing below that could warn of a Cycle Inversion meaning down into new week bottoming perhaps on the 26th and then rally into the following week for year-end and then turn back down into January.

The main support remains at the 21600 area. followed by 21495. Taking out this area on a year-end closing will point to a drop to 19135 zone. The prospect for a low does not come into play until January/February. DO NOT attempt any long position in the share markets at this time. Be patient and sit on your hands.

Note also that the Euro is breaking to the downside as the greenback rallies. This is also a sign that things outside the USA can end up playing a key role in early 2019. This week was also a Directional Change for the Euro as well. The main turning point is the week of 12/31 and then look at January into February - rising volatility. We have a MINOR Weekly Bearish Reversal at 11302 today

So hang tight. Everything is unfolding in line with the cycles rather nicely.

TRUST HIM. REVERSALS, CYCLES ...

Martin A. Armstrong: convicted felon, shameless conman, schizophrenic crackpot & financial comedian

Martin Armstrong is a charlatan, and he spent 11 years in jail for that reason but he has not changed.

See armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com for a more compact view of major findings posted in this blog.

nstrdms

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 03:02:24 AM

Truth 727
You are as deceitful as MA.. you fail to post any Proof in advance always talking the talk but can’t show and  prove one call in advance.. I spent 2 years worth of Pro subscriptions with him. So I have history and experience to back this post. I stopped subscribing when his DO NOT GO LONG THIS MARKET call was proven wrong

Riddle for u. DUAaFaFOff

What post did he say "DO NOT GO LONG THIS MARKET" ?

FACTS DO MATTER!
Marty says DO NOT BUY THE LOW
4 days after the 2018 LOW

Private Blog:
Dow & Euro for 12/21/2018
By: Marty Armstrong
Friday, December 21, 2018

Now it is the threat of a government shut down. In reality, the cycles rule and the excuses are made up to match the price movement. We are clearly electing several weekly Bearish Reversals in the 23000 zone which is confirming our forecast that we should see lower lows into January. We do have another Weekly Bearish Reversal at 22739 and a closing below that could warn of a Cycle Inversion meaning down into new week bottoming perhaps on the 26th and then rally into the following week for year-end and then turn back down into January.

The main support remains at the 21600 area. followed by 21495. Taking out this area on a year-end closing will point to a drop to 19135 zone. The prospect for a low does not come into play until January/February. DO NOT attempt any long position in the share markets at this time. Be patient and sit on your hands.

Note also that the Euro is breaking to the downside as the greenback rallies. This is also a sign that things outside the USA can end up playing a key role in early 2019. This week was also a Directional Change for the Euro as well. The main turning point is the week of 12/31 and then look at January into February - rising volatility. We have a MINOR Weekly Bearish Reversal at 11302 today

So hang tight. Everything is unfolding in line with the cycles rather nicely.

TRUST HIM. REVERSALS, CYCLES ...

Read this blog starting at page 273 to find out more about computerized fraud.

That’s a clear example of a failed forecast. Thanks for finding that. How long was he bearish while the market was already recovering?
truth727

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 03:24:25 AM

weekends over mr 15 accounts is back.jeez i hate weekends so boring. martin i think made a mistake when he posted the trump ad 2020 lol. but must say it was an inspiring advert trump really saying what is the truth.i like his thinking on the democrats i too think they will rob bernie and that could be the straw that breaks the camels back.martins way ahead on these subjects with his inside contacts we are just lucky he tells us. not many people stand up for the little guy like he does.
dibley8899

Activity: 80

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 03:54:21 AM

weekends over mr 15 accounts is back.jeez i hate weekends so boring. martin i think made a mistake when he posted the trump ad 2020 lol. but must say it was an inspiring advert trump really saying what is the truth.i like his thinking on the democrats i too think they will rob bernie and that could be the straw that breaks the camels back.martins way ahead on these subjects with his inside contacts we are just lucky he tells us. not many people stand up for the little guy like he does.

hi marty,  do you think you could stop posting emails written to yourself on your bog?  its getting a bit embarassing plus the number of accounts you have on here. 

knock knock marty......

truth727

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 04:27:12 AM

big turnaround in the markets today another awesome call by marty, making yet more bank. where else can we get info like this he makes trading a cinch
AnonymousCoder

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 05:08:05 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 05:56:55 PM by AnonymousCoder

That's a clear example of a failed forecast. Thanks for finding that. How long was he bearish while the market was already recovering?

AFAIK he missed the entire rally. Has been discussed here before:

So armstrong in his latest member blog post is offering a new 1500 per year subscription to track the DJIA which will include "video ongoing updates as needed for the next year".

And he saying that if August bar does not exceed July then a risk of a "decline into the fall"

Sounds like by him offering this new membership he is expecting a sharp move down in DJIA into 2020, and maybe this is the long talked about slingshot Huh!!! which would be the buy of the centurY ?

The slingshot WAS december 2018. Armstrong had been gossiping about a slingshot for years; and then it finally happens, and did he say buy? No, he was talking trash about a retest just a few weeks after the bottom. He completely missed the sharpest 25% rally in history of the stock market.

Traxo

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 09:24:07 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2020, 09:35:27 AM by Traxo

Hahahaha, this is getting absolutely ridiculous.  
I know you guys won't believe it until you click the link and see it for yourselves, but yes Martin Armstrong wrote the following:  

Posted Mar 2, 2020 by Martin Armstrong
These people who always claim the market will crash then claim to have forecast the crash but only one out of 50 such forecasts are ever correct.  
They then also market themselves to please buy their newsletter because they were right.

[...]
Yes, I have forecast all the great crashes. That was actually the easy part.

What a gaslighter lmao.
unwashed

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 11:58:54 AM

I know you guys won't believe it until you click the link and see it for yourselves, but yes Martin Armstrong wrote the following:  

These people who always claim the market will crash then claim to have forecast the crash but only one out of 50 such forecasts are ever correct.  
They then also market themselves to please buy their newsletter because they were right.

[...]

What a gaslighter lmao.

Lol, I read that, in other words, buy his $300 subscription of bullshit, haha
s29

Activity: 184
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 03:07:34 PM

[...]

What a gaslighter lmao.

Marty sounds like he's describing himself.

What about the oil price-crash since 2014?
What about the great below-1000$ gold forecast?
What about the crash in government bonds since the ECM 2015 date?
What about the real estate crash since the same date?
What about the December 2018-crash?

Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong.
AnonymousCoder

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 09:20:11 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 05:56:48 PM by AnonymousCoder

[...]

What a gaslighter lmao.

Makes me laugh! With good reason!

FRAUD EVERYTHING!

Standard Martin Armstrong operating procedure. It is called "The pot calling the kettle black".

I can bet that if on this site we are writing the word "Fraud" in conjunction with his name Martin Armstrong then he will feel compelled to write about internet fraud. Why?

Try a google search "Martin Armstrong Fraud"

First hit is The Martin Armstrong Wikipedia Entry. He hates it! Who is to blame? Don't ask me.

So he has to do something to direct internet searches away from Wikipedia and this site as well and towards his own site to get more clicks. As usual we provide the proof with an example:

Internet Frauds From Hacking Emails to Dating Site Frauds.

Why on earth would he want to write about all sorts of frauds otherwise? The word "frauds" is contained in the title twice: Keyword stuffing. You see? This is called Search Engine Optimization (SEO)

The same principle is applied to his climate change campaign. His climate change articles fill the remaining space of the google results page.

It is the same reason why he had the forecaster movie made for him.

And here is the rub:

He cannot accuse any of us of using the word fraud when we talk about him. Because he uses it all the time. But we don't have to. We just quote Wikipedia.

The pot calling the kettle black.

Wink Cool Wink Cool Wink Cool Wink Cool Wink

unwashed

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 11:56:29 AM

[...]

What a gaslighter lmao.

Marty sounds like he's describing himself.

What about the oil price-crash since 2014?
What about the great below-1000$ gold forecast?
What about the crash in government bonds since the ECM 2015 date?
What about the real estate crash since the same date?
What about the December 2018-crash?

Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong.
I'm still waiting for gold $5000 he called in 2009/10.
Traxo

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 12:18:48 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2020, 02:02:53 PM by Traxo

I'm still waiting for gold $5000 he called in 2009/10.

Marty mocking goldbugs again, so expect it soon, lol.

META:  
Reminder... as you can see it's been months, there is no indication that they will stop clogging this thread, so we simply have to ignore them:  

To keep the thread readable, readers are advised to ignore following 4 users:  

WHATEVERBABY2 - deceased
WHATEVERBABY3 - deceased
truth727 - WHATEVERBABY's latest sock
m96  
over45  
DigiLab

they have been trying to brainwash you into subscribing to Socrates service, without actually trying to discuss any issue at all (see quotes below).
I asked them numerous times to refute something, if they have something to refute. Instead they resort to spam the thread.
You can check either last few pages here, or their recent post history, it doesn't take much to figure out that they have contributed only spam and ad-hominem.

For really slow people... Title of this thread is Martin Armstrong Discussion.

Apparently they have all the time in the world for ad-hominem and baseless promotion of the Socrates service, but they have no time at all for writing a coherent meaningful post which somebody would benefit from.  
Readers can see that all of the trending Martin Armstrong promoters basically admitted that their goal is to form a circlejerk of Socrates promoters.

Click the links for detailed evidence.
DigiLab

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 01:45:03 PM

Hey Bozos, if you really want to hurt Martin, how about posting updated information from his Private Blog.
That should also show he is not right, and that would be easy for one to notice, as per you.
All this other bs, is just falling back on yourself. You are delusional to think that someone would actually read it, and even less believe it.
nstrdms

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 04:21:47 PM

“ “The Fed is being called into action, and we expect a [half of a percentage point] cut at the upcoming March 18 meeting,” Bank of America Global Research said in a note before the Fed announcement. “An emergency cut by the Fed prior to the meeting is possible — it will depend on the extent of market dysfunction.””

https://www.politico.com/amp/news/2020/02/28/interest-rate-cut-federal-reserve-118207

Article listed at 02/28/2020 02:43 PM EST

Armstrong claims to have predicted the rate cut. Compare the date of the politico article above and Armstrong’s “prediction”

“ We warned on the weekend that Socrates had pinpointed this week and then the week of March 23 for actions by the Fed”

“Will There be Coordinated Central Bank Action This Week?”
Posted Mar 1, 2020 by Martin Armstrong
Pages: « 1 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 [342] 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 »
  Print  

Jump to: