Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 03:33:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 185 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is gambling fix your life? or wreck your life?  (Read 164064 times)
zerocharisma

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 12:14:10 AM

In the most cases the bitcoin is gonna wreck your life like the most people here already told you if you ask me.
Gambling is just a luck game you need luck to succeed.

It will gonna wreck someones life, But depends on the person on how he/she gonna react to it when it's heading that way. As you said, gambling needs luck but the problem is you don't know when will be the day it comes and it's very rare to see that in gambling. I guess this is why most people still gamble everyday to try their luck if it's there.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 12:18:02 AM

In the most cases the bitcoin is gonna wreck your life like the most people here already told you if you ask me.

It will gonna wreck someones life, But depends on the person on how he/she gonna react to it when it's heading that way. As you said, gambling needs luck but the problem is you don't know when will be the day it comes and it's very rare to see that in gambling. I guess this is why most people still gamble everyday to try their luck if it's there.
It wreck someones life if you are not a responsible gambler, if you gamble because of money and when you are too greedy in the gambling. Its going to be a serious problem because of lack of self discipline you were not able to control your self.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
bitlancr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 12:19:18 AM

It can do both but its hard to tell because its all in the user his/her own hands, if she has a limit it can still be positive.
If the user is addicted it will be difficult and it will wreck the users life without any doubts..
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 12:23:23 AM

Yeah its gonna wreck someones life but it all matters to people on how they handle gambling by them selves and if they make it as main source of profit and get addicted well it can destroy and broke your life gambling is not really the safe place for peoples who get addicted easily because it may turn bad things  to them,  they start doing bad just to have money to gamble and try and try their luck knowing they lose to much rather than their winnings.

goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 04:06:08 AM

Yeah its gonna wreck someones life but it all matters to people on how they handle gambling by them selves and if they make it as main source of profit and get addicted well it can destroy and broke your life gambling is not really the safe place for peoples who get addicted easily because it may turn bad things  to them,  they start doing bad just to have money to gamble and try and try their luck knowing they lose to much rather than their winnings.
Probably wreck someones life if a gambler did not understand well the true meaning of gambling, it he gets addicted then that's a recipe for disaster. One should be responsible in gambling and only treat it as a form of entertainment otherwise it will wreck your life.
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 07:03:52 AM

In wider effects gambling wreck our life and there is no doubt about this but i would like to say this i have awesome experience with gambling and feeling lucky, so many times i had won large amount and that huge winning helped me a lot to fix some problem into my personal life so that i will say it fixed my life.
Finestream

Activity: 3080
Merit: 608

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 10:52:34 AM

In wider effects gambling wreck our life and there is no doubt about this but i would like to say this i have awesome experience with gambling and feeling lucky, so many times i had won large amount and that huge winning helped me a lot to fix some problem into my personal life so that i will say it fixed my life.
Don't say that man because I am a gambler and it does not wreck my life. I have been enjoying gambling for the past 10 years and until now nothing changes still doing it with such enjoyment, I think in general especially when some irresponsible gamblers do gambling without thinking the risk and put a huge amount of money that they cannot afford to lose then it would really wreck their life but in the ends it's still depends on the decision of an individual on how to handle his gambling habits.

daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 01:56:36 PM

As of now never experience that gambling fix my life.. may wreck in my life will happen if i am losing day by day and all my money lose in my bank account..
But i do not doing it in the future.
a very wise decision, you stop before you suffer constantly because of gambling.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 01:08:58 AM

As of now never experience that gambling fix my life.. may wreck in my life will happen if i am losing day by day and all my money lose in my bank account..
a very wise decision, you stop before you suffer constantly because of gambling.
As long as know when to stop you can bring back your good life that was wreck by gambling. Its really hard to quit if you are down big but if you want a better life ahead we need to accept our losses and move on.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 02:47:58 AM

As long as know when to stop you can bring back your good life that was wreck by gambling. Its really hard to quit if you are down big but if you want a better life ahead we need to accept our losses and move on.

I think gambling cannot fix someones life knowing it can make you lose your hard earned money for jusinsingle blink of an eye and thats worst to be happen,  and really the ones life wi be fix for gambling is just the owner because they can assure that they can earn money everyday if many gamblers keep playing to their site,  if you are just a normal better i can say you lose your money their and theirs no chance fixing your life if you keep gambling knowing you lose already bif amount of money

Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 03:19:07 AM

I think gambling cannot fix someones life knowing it can make you lose your hard earned money for jusinsingle blink of an eye and thats worst to be happen,  and really the ones life wi be fix for gambling is just the owner because they can assure that they can earn money everyday if many gamblers keep playing to their site,  if you are just a normal better i can say you lose your money their and theirs no chance fixing your life if you keep gambling knowing you lose already bif amount of money
It should not fix nor wreck someones life, gambling is wonderful if you treat it as the way it should be. Gambling was made for us to be entertainment and relieve our stress with a busy work schedule but when we treat it the other way the consequence is always  bad.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Bitcoinbee

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

www.lunarbets.eu Bitcoin*Sports*Betting

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 03:31:09 AM

gambling could not fix my life.  gambling is not a life changer but could be a status changer for extreme situations, if out of control it can defuse your resources or even decrease your standard of living, and it's not gonna wreck my life wreck for me is totally devastated in a disastrous situation.  losing a couple of resources for a bit of winning is not a life changer also.  And in big amounts it cannot fix my life but could at least help me provide some simple things need in reality.

The world's best bitcoin sports betting site!
https://www.lunarbets.eu/
Lunarbets.eu - Bitcoin Sports Betting $ Bet on your favorite sports team against other players $
novemberwoah

Activity: 896

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 05:03:14 AM

It should not fix nor wreck someones life, gambling is wonderful if you treat it as the way it should be. Gambling was made for us to be entertainment and relieve our stress with a busy work schedule but when we treat it the other way the consequence is always  bad.
Yes bitcoin is the only game that can entertain. Maybe if you want to gamble once once issued all his money in order not to lose money if accepting defeat. Perhaps true gambling can be fun if done properly.
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 05:12:47 AM

Yes bitcoin is the only game that can entertain. Maybe if you want to gamble once once issued all his money in order not to lose money if accepting defeat. Perhaps true gambling can be fun if done properly.

And how about after you gamble, you already don't have money to gamble? And you have already withdrew all your funds to your savings
bank and all the possible things to encash in your house?
Definitely, it will just wreck your life.

Vires in Numeris
futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 05:47:54 AM

No gambling is made for House not for us. Yes with this gambling lot of gamblers life is wreak some gamblers went some where and hide there identity because of this gambling. I think the only site owners can make money here that's why day by day gambling sites are increasing. So only if we have luck we will win and our life will be fix else it's wreak only.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 07:18:19 AM

gambling could not fix my life.  gambling is not a life changer but could be a status changer for extreme situations, if out of control it can defuse your resources or even decrease your standard of living, and it's not gonna wreck my life wreck for me is totally devastated in a disastrous situation.  losing a couple of resources for a bit of winning is not a life changer also.  And in big amounts it cannot fix my life but could at least help me provide some simple things need in reality.
if few can win, but if we lose a bit of that, it also destroyed the source. not only our lives are shattered but we will experience the source of destruction.
Finestream

Activity: 3080
Merit: 608

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 08:00:23 AM

if few can win, but if we lose a bit of that, it also destroyed the source. not only our lives are shattered but we will experience the source of destruction.
Most gamblers destroyed their lives because of their own fault, one should not blame gambling for their failure in life as a gambling is just a site or a establishment where we can enjoy if want to gamble. In my opinion, the gambling industry already helps a lot for the bitcoin community as majority of the users of bitcoins came from the gambling industry.

Gambling is a business, and as a business they are solely interested in profit and they will make the rules in order for them to get profit from the lose of gamblers, that truth alone would already convince us to gamble for fun only since we cannot beat the gambling sites in the long run.

Etaren

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 11:06:04 AM

i found my self broke because gambling
i found my life in a mess because gambling

but because gambling too suddenly rich, suddenly be a billionaire
because gambling too you know what it is the real have fun

how about you?

is gambling fix your life? or wreck your life?
Gambling can be only a fix your life if you are really luck in gambling and you have to also win some money with it and the chance that is happening to you is really small because it is not that easy to win money. And you need also a lot of money to make an investment and the chance is also much higher that you can lose some money with it and that is quite bad.
jossiel

Activity: 3038
Merit: 632

casinosblockchain.io

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 12:34:52 PM

That's why gambling will just really wrecked the lives of the gamblers, if they experienced winning for sure they will just keep on gambling, not noticing their riches will just be lose to their addiction.

Oscoda

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 02:10:16 PM

I think for people who is lucky they can fix your money, because if you win a million a day than is awesome. But is just not that good to play in the long time, because it will just wreck your life.
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 185 »
  Print  

Jump to: