Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:46:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Mellow Ads - simple, bitcoin advertising. Network/CPM/CPC. Free faucet!  (Read 82504 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ragi

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 06:31:57 PM

I couldn't withdraw yesterday, but now it is working, thanks.

As for the site, it would be good to raise the number of ads per domain. I have a blog and a forum, all hanging from the same .com domain, and I could post more ads (6 in blog, 4 or more in forum) if it weren't for that limit.

Isn't max ads 5 per page? I don't think there will be a problem. Just put 5 and 5. The limit is good in my opinion.

no.
Brad Harrison

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 10:03:58 PM

Any progress on the CPC network ads?

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 12:04:05 AM

As for the site, it would be good to raise the number of ads per domain. I have a blog and a forum, all hanging from the same .com domain, and I could post more ads (6 in blog, 4 or more in forum) if it weren't for that limit.

Isn't max ads 5 per page? I don't think there will be a problem. Just put 5 and 5. The limit is good in my opinion.

Yeah, it's per page, so that isn't an issue.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
ragi

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 05:21:51 PM

Some guy removed his spot with my ad in it. What do I do now? The space is still getting 1/2 hits and cannot go inactive. If it does can I remove my ad then?

no.
bitcoin1387

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 05:46:58 PM

I think this is very good decision to stay to 5 ads. I as the publisher here want the best quality for my ads so I dont want advertise to put in 10 + ads and it will just provide me with bad traffic or that my ads will be hidden by the other ads

Yes the limit and a need to combat the bad traffic or misuse.
netplus

Activity: 175

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 01:00:30 AM

Mellow is a best counter for siteweb   Cheesy

Brad Harrison

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 01:01:39 AM

Any updates to any new features coming soon? How is the CPC network ads feature coming along?

ONLYfree
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 04:22:24 PM

I was tried and earnings are expertly low because its like monopoly. Biggest traffic are from owners faucets. Even with a-ads earnings are better.

How I said, just my experience.

-2: -1 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
Brad Harrison

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 05:21:51 PM

I agree the earnings are horrible with mellowads, these network pool ads are only fair for bigger sites, smaller sites get jack shit that is why the admin needs to implement CPC/CPM network ads! but obviously he is taking his sweet time so he can bank in on the fees

onewiseguy

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 09:52:24 PM

the network pool  seems  bit odd why not try bitmedia.io where you can pick  your sources.  And advertise real business not just other faucet sites and news sites.
Brad Harrison

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 09:58:28 PM

the network pool  seems  bit odd why not try bitmedia.io where you can pick  your sources.  And advertise real business not just other faucet sites and news sites.

Allow adult sites and I will try it

baztardo (OP)

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 02:10:15 AM

I agree the earnings are horrible with mellowads, these network pool ads are only fair for bigger sites, smaller sites get jack shit that is why the admin needs to implement CPC/CPM network ads! but obviously he is taking his sweet time so he can bank in on the fees

Lol. Yes you are right, we have been too busy living the high life out on our luxury yachts from the Mellow Ads network fees  Tongue

Our fees for network ads are 10% - you will struggle to find a lower rate anywhere else - which means we are making a massive amount of around $7 per day currently. CPC and CPM have a 0% fee.
This $7 doesn't even cover to the cost of running the servers required to efficiently handle over 6 million ad impressions per day! And that's not to mention the costs of development, day-to-day maintenance/fraud fighting, advert/site approvals etc.

We are working hard on improvements that will hopefully attract more advertisers - which will in turn mean more revenue for publishers.
A lot of the fraud we were seeing was coming from the smaller sites trying to artificially boost their views/clicks. Which is why we implemented the website approval system - and has reduced the fraud significantly, so advertisers are getting much better value.

Why do you think CPC/CPM network ads will suddenly make a big difference to smaller sites?
Our discussions with big advertisers so far have lead to 2 different requirements, either...
1) Targetted CPM/CPC advertising - so they can advertise on sites which are relevant to their ads
2) Or to a lesser degree - lower cost blanket coverage with a high number of impressions - i.e. network ads

And why are network pool ads only fair for bigger sites? If one site provides 10x more unique traffic to another site, why shouldn't it get 10x more revenue? That seems pretty fair to me.

Finally, the sites that are selling CPM/CPC campaigns currently are those that are established, have larger number of impressions but most importantly are relevant to the advertiser and have well positioned ad spaces.
Mellow Ads is primarily a system that allows publishers to sell their ad space directly to advertisers, either CPM or CPC - at 0% fees, and with fast daily bitcoin payouts. The network pool really acts as a backfill for when your spaces aren't sold - so of course is never going to be a high earner by itself.
It has never been our intention to replace other ad networks - just provide an alternative with a slightly different focus. If other ad networks work better for you then please continue to use them. And we wouldn't dream of going into their forum threads to push Mellow Ads Wink

Mellow Ads - Simple, bitcoin advertising
Get your advert seen by a huge audience - we served over 6.7 billion ad impressions in the last 30 days!
mellowads.com | support@mellowads.com
adbtc.info

Activity: 266

Cheap and easy advertising

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 06:44:04 AM

Shame on you for this post... At least put what are your fees in your terms https://bitmedia.io/publisher-terms, before even trying to make comparisons and spam here.

AdBTC.info - Bitcoin advertising network - you set the price, or just advertise for free!
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 07:31:00 AM

Very good post baztardo. Dont feed the trolls and let them go away. I as a advertiser support your decision to nuke all this small fraud sites to bring the best traffic here. People will see what this site is about then move from the other advertising network. Good decision
joele
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 01:46:41 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2015, 02:04:04 PM by joele

Server is down

Edit : It's working now. Smiley
hardshot

Activity: 457
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 05:05:38 PM

You should think about changing your order at http://mellowads.com/networkspaces

Wouldn't it be better to sort by CTR with a certain threshold of views or clicks?
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 11:15:22 PM

Do you plan to add social campaigns in the future?  Grin

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 02:15:40 AM

You should think about changing your order at http://mellowads.com/networkspaces

Wouldn't it be better to sort by CTR with a certain threshold of views or clicks?

The issue is some advertisers just care about branding. Most I personally deal with, for example, don't even ask for information on clicks because they don't care if I got one click or a million -- they just care that people are seeing their ads, as that creates a sense of bonding with the brand and will stick in the back of your mind when you're looking for something they offer.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
adbtc.info

Activity: 266

Cheap and easy advertising

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2015, 06:07:23 AM
Last edit: August 25, 2015, 10:33:28 AM by adbtc.info

1 website is pending approval
    The approval process can take up to 24 hours

Hello, please check your pending approval sites as now it's way more than 24 hours since I added one.

Edit: Thanks, it is ok now.

AdBTC.info - Bitcoin advertising network - you set the price, or just advertise for free!
sandy95

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 04:18:15 PM

We are very proud to announce the opening of a brand new bitcoin only advertising network - Mellow Ads.
Mellow Ads brings together publishers and advertisers all across the cryptocurrency community, with a simple but powerful advertising system.
We are still very busy developing Mellow Ads, adding exciting new features every day. But as of now we are in phase 1 (see below) which means that we are running with a restricted number of publishers, but we are open for advertisers to create network wide campaigns!

PHASE 1 - Available now!
Network campaigns...
  • Easy set up and advert/campaign management - no contract or setup/ongoing fees.
  • Advertise across our network of web sites currently serving over a million ad impressions per day
  • Campaigns start from 0.001 BTC ($0.25) per day running for as many days as you like
  • Build your own text adverts with powerful styling control and/or upload multiple image banners
  • Instant campaign performance statistics available showing view/click totals per day

PHASE 2 - Available now!
Publishers...
  • Easy set up and site/ad space management - no contract or setup/ongoing fees.
  • Receive daily revenue based on the amount of unique impressions you provide to the network.
  • Works seamlessly alongside with your current advertising solutions.
  • Instant performance statistics available showing view/click totals for your ad space
  • Full control over the types of adverts that show on your site

PHASE 3 - Available now!
CPM/CPC campaigns...
  • Easy set up and advert/campaign management - no contract or setup/ongoing fees.
  • Target one of the web sites from our network and advertise in blocks of 1000 unique impressions or individual unique clicks
  • Build your own text adverts with powerful styling control and/or upload multiple image banners
  • Instant campaign performance statistics available showing view/click totals for your campaign
If you need any more information or if you have any feedback about our service then please feel free to post in this thread or contact us directly at...

Email: support@mellowads.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/MellowAds

Welcome to simple, bitcoin advertising!

hello sir i registered at mellowads
i am unable to login into my account it always showing unexceptional error
please contact support i send 2 mails too but no response yet please help me out sir
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: