Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:21:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your opinion of gun control?  (Read 450415 times)
Leane Lee Natividad Cuenc

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:49:16 PM

Guns are made for one purpose, and that purpose is to kill.
I believe that guns are not weapons, they are tools. How they are used is up to the person holding it.
Guns are especially dangerous in the hands of people who don't know how to use them (i.e., kids and teenagers) as well as those who are mentally ill and/or have a temper problem.
Gun control will not stop violence because a violent person doesn’t need a gun to be violent.
After the Sandy Hook Elementary shooting in Newtown, Connecticut, support for gun control increased dramatically.

Generally in America, the support for gun control has outweighed the support for gun rights.
Are gun control laws constitutional?
What would be your ideal set of laws regarding firearms?

Correct Guns are made for one purposes and that is to kill... Gun is dangerous as we should know but why they are still making Gun? sometimes they are using gun for there protection for themself but isnt good to use the gun to kill people. Why those government should allowed their staff to use gun? Why they cant live without gun?or they should live by with gun?

reymartH

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:54:51 PM

I am against gun control 100%. I think those for gun control are missing the real reason behind crimes with a weapon. And that reason is criminals don’t care about laws. You can make all the laws you want and there will still be crime. Proof of this is countries that ban civilians from possessing a firearm and yet people are still being killed by firearms. Japan for example has very restrictive firearm laws yet criminals there still kill people and rob people with firearms.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:09:56 AM

Besides, a 250 pound muscleman can easily overpower and kill a 90 pound granny. But if Granny has a gun, she has a chance.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Condoriano

Activity: 162

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:00:45 PM

I wish gun was not invented. It was never meant to protect somebody, it was created to kill people. Since gun is already here, I hope that the gun holders are in right mind. Gun control is really important especially these days which people can easily get hold of any guns. Gun never promote peace and power thus it is only promote fear to everyone.

meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:56:09 PM

Guns are made for one purpose, and that purpose is to kill.
I believe that guns are not weapons, they are tools. How they are used is up to the person holding it.
Guns are especially dangerous in the hands of people who don't know how to use them (i.e., kids and teenagers) as well as those who are mentally ill and/or have a temper problem.
Gun control will not stop violence because a violent person doesn’t need a gun to be violent.
After the Sandy Hook Elementary shooting in Newtown, Connecticut, support for gun control increased dramatically.

Generally in America, the support for gun control has outweighed the support for gun rights.
Are gun control laws constitutional?
What would be your ideal set of laws regarding firearms?

I believe that having a gun is also having a big responsible. Gun holders should know how to handle it with a long temper. Gun control is a good thing, it can actually lessen the number of crimes. Gun is one of the major causes of killings in the world. It should be honored to responsible people only

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
She01

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:01:04 PM

Gun ownership should be controlled to avoid it being abused. Some people with guns feel like they have power over other people and they might inflict harm. Some use it to exploit others in their criminal activities. Control should be strictly implemented.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:00:09 PM

Gun ownership should be controlled to avoid it being abused. Some people with guns feel like they have power over other people and they might inflict harm. Some use it to exploit others in their criminal activities. Control should be strictly implemented.

Gun ownership should be controlled by the owner of the gun(s). People don't need guns to inflict harm on others. This is precisely the reason why the others should have guns... to protect themselves from those who want to inflict harm on them.

If some people have control over other people, to limit the guns that the other people have, the controllers have taken freedom away from them. Don't let a controller take your freedom away. The controllers might become like ISIS once they have taken your freedom away. Is that what you really want?

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:09:28 PM

Every year all new and new weapons come in the stead of others,if we turn to the past,there was no orujia,only human hands and skills,self-development and human beings as masters of weapons and body,respectively, and on the way prosvetlenie what is happening,does not lead to nothing good,because man is not razvivaetsa in the way of the Sword,p only on button presses and not improves the body and mind,and is left with a powerful weapon on primetivnye level

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:14:40 PM

Every year all new and new weapons come in the stead of others,if we turn to the past,there was no orujia,only human hands and skills,self-development and human beings as masters of weapons and body,respectively, and on the way prosvetlenie what is happening,does not lead to nothing good,because man is not razvivaetsa in the way of the Sword,p only on button presses and not improves the body and mind,and is left with a powerful weapon on primetivnye level

What you post is true. And if you can find a way to eliminate all weapons and the knowledge of how to make them and methods for re-inventing them, tell us about it.

Now that guns are public knowledge worldwide, and now that the method for making guns is available worldwide, nobody will be able to find a way to destroy all the guns and all the knowledge about how to make them. Rather, let everybody have guns to protect themselves from everyone who uses guns to harm others.

Cool

zoom_rich

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:14:35 PM

I believe in the right to stop a criminal who is trying to harm. I also believe that not everyone should have a gun.
bry0908

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:31:04 PM

well, gun control should be implemented by the government. this should be controlled by the authority. Gun is not a simple toy that can used anywhere.. this is a important matter to talk about. manufacturer and distributor should also be responsible on the distribution of gun., they should have a high requirements on buying a gun. and to all the countries that buying a gun is like buying a food at food court, be responsible enough.Smiley
FRJ

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:43:02 PM

My opinion in gun control is that I should think that gun control should be more strengthened, because if anyone is allowed to exchange money, then once a gun is in the hands of most people in the country, and if this happens, then once and for the gun control There will be no anarchy around the world when there will be no love, there will be no love for peace in the world, and there will be no love Just because of gun power, most people will lose their loved ones every day,

So I think that if every country's government and gun control people need to be more aware, and enforce the law in gun control, I think,

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:27:25 AM

My opinion in gun control is that I should think that gun control should be more strengthened, because if anyone is allowed to exchange money, then once a gun is in the hands of most people in the country, and if this happens, then once and for the gun control There will be no anarchy around the world when there will be no love, there will be no love for peace in the world, and there will be no love Just because of gun power, most people will lose their loved ones every day,

So I think that if every country's government and gun control people need to be more aware, and enforce the law in gun control, I think,

If you are going to give your guns over to someone else to control, why stop there? Give ownership of your house, your car, your wife, your kids, and everything else that you have over to him. Then beg him for the use of your car to go to work. Beg him for the use of your house to live in after you come home from work. Beg him for a fun night in bed with your wife... his bed, btw. And don't even think of asking for your kids. They are in a government boarding school.

It's called Communism, and that is what gun control is all about.

Cool

dama12

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:51:30 AM

I am personally against owning a gun.imagine if all of the jews had guns.how many of them would have been swept away to the gas chambers by the thousands...
Acisrummor

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:12:47 AM

This is very necessary , limiting the gun supply and be more strict to those buyers.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:08:55 PM

This is very necessary , limiting the gun supply and be more strict to those buyers.

If a person has guns, the only way to limit them and their guns is to have more and bigger guns. That isn't gun control. Why not? Because you can't make the people that have more and bigger guns be good people except if you have lots of guns, yourself.

The thing that is necessary for good people to do is to force everyone to have guns. It should be a law that, if you are off your own residence and out in public, you should carry a gun out in the open. Criminals will see all these guns in public. They will be scared, because they won't know who is going to shoot them if they act in a bad way. So, they will become good people just to keep from getting shot.

Cool

nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:31:53 PM

Very well said my friend. Allow me to say my answer regarding to that matters 'gun control.'
Yes gun was created not to kill but to support or protect the owner. It was created to depend the creator. It was created with a good purpose. It was created to maintain the peaceful community. It was created not to harm each other. All of these are the original thinking to guns creation. Today gun is a weapon to reckless owner. Weapon to kill innocent. Weapon to harm the harmless civilian. Weapon to bully the weak. Weapon to kill even the member of the family.
Gun control is a good idea to lessen the crimin, lessen the killings, lessen the abusive users. Easily trace the owner.
Gun control is helpful solution to the problem of harmful and abusive users. That's a great way to slowly solve the issue.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:43:33 PM

Right. If you give up your guns for protection, you give up the freedom to protect yourself. If the protector doesn't act to protect you, you get hurt by the one you thought was going to protect you.

Gun control is something that everybody needs to do. They need to do it by wearing guns in public. Bad people will be scared of all the guns, and will act good... or will be dead.

Countries that have strong gun control, like Japan, still have people harming other people. The government can't control all the bad people, and government might be the bad people themselves. Did you ever hear of an honest politician?

Let the people wear guns out in public, and have them around their home, so that THE PEOPLE can be the gun controllers.

After all, government is just people. Why give them power over you when it has been proven that they can't or won't protect you? And maybe they are the crooks themselves.

Cool

Lhanjhong

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:12:33 PM

for my opinion its good for everybody the guns control for me is safety for our lives and our country
Sneginka111

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:53:43 PM

yup, a few days ago in the us a black girl who was streaming on her smarphone got shot by another black girl.
some people should not be given the right to own weapons.
Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »
  Print  

Jump to: