Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:43:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to teach kids about Bitcoin?  (Read 111784 times)
PetroffVany

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 08:25:57 AM

I will not pressurized my kids to learn about bitcoin at that early stage and I will ask them to have concentrate on studies and have fun in their childhood days instead of getting them into money matters.

And under pressure at any age it is not interesting to find out something. You need to interest the child with a game with which you can earn money, and then he will begin to more seriously explore the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HarringtonStark

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 02:40:28 PM

I will not pressurized my kids to learn about bitcoin at that early stage and I will ask them to have concentrate on studies and have fun in their childhood days instead of getting them into money matters.

And under pressure at any age it is not interesting to find out something. You need to interest the child with a game with which you can earn money, and then he will begin to more seriously explore the market.

Yeah a bitcoin faucet site with various games would be the best idea. The player will be rewarded with bitcoins when the he wins. It will also feature fun cartoon bitcoin educational videos where the player can watch to multiply his score. I got this idea from google play apps where you can watch ad videos to multiply your scores. The child can learn bitcoin in a fun way.

choppork

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 11:29:19 PM

Yeah a bitcoin faucet site with various games would be the best idea. The player will be rewarded with bitcoins when the he wins. It will also feature fun cartoon bitcoin educational videos where the player can watch to multiply his score. I got this idea from google play apps where you can watch ad videos to multiply your scores. The child can learn bitcoin in a fun way.

Yup, multiplying 1k sats by 2x, 3x, 5x, or even 10x is quite a good earnings. Roll Eyes

Honestly, these Android/iOS games that lets you earn some money is just giving the same amount of money a typical boring faucet site is giving you. I see no reason why you should, or even your kid in this case, have to waste his time watching all these educational videos which he's probably not going to learn that well unless a further research was made, just to earn some centavos at the end of a day's work.

It's not fun at all unless the videos are, like, Peppa Pig, SpongeBob, etc. Whatever cartoon your kid likes to watch, not some animated educational videos that they are probably too young to comprehend anyways.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 11:48:04 PM

Im just a kid and my uncle taught me all he knows about bitcoin first of all i need to support my self and need to self study whether my uncle is there for me then im going to ask some questions that i don't understand also i learned so much things about bitcoin that now helps me.

How old are you? And you manage to be here in forum, keep on reading. So how did your uncle manage to convince you and teach you how to get in to bitcoin? Well you just need to work not that much since you are still a kid because it might affect your studies and if ever you are earning you will forget to study harder.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
CROYA86

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 11:58:07 PM

Educating kids isn't necessary to do, they're just a kid. Were most kids like to play most often, then we shouldn't insist nor force them to take some study about in bitcoin. The only thing we can do only for them, I think lets us show them only the good benefits and features of bitcoin so they will become familiar unto it.
teaching Kids about bitcoin is not necessary you are right at this point. but there is lots of ways to teach kids about bitcoin. just just giving them pressure of hard education.
you can teach your kids with bitcoin related games, and  videos,

I think if you want to give a sense of bitcoin to our young child of course that simple, let me quickly understand what is bitcoin of course I agree with your opinion how to teach it with bitcoin related games, and video, which is simple and easy to understand.
SoulBargain

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 02:25:25 AM

Educating kids isn't necessary to do, they're just a kid. Were most kids like to play most often, then we shouldn't insist nor force them to take some study about in bitcoin. The only thing we can do only for them, I think lets us show them only the good benefits and features of bitcoin so they will become familiar unto it.
teaching Kids about bitcoin is not necessary you are right at this point. but there is lots of ways to teach kids about bitcoin. just just giving them pressure of hard education.

I think if you want to give a sense of bitcoin to our young child of course that simple, let me quickly understand what is bitcoin of course I agree with your opinion how to teach it with bitcoin related games, and video, which is simple and easy to understand.

Yep. To teach kids effectively is to get their attention and put their interest into it without forcing them to do so and give them time to play because that is what kids are. Let them enjoy since when they grow up they will encounter a lot of hardships though. Well you can introduce them with Bitcoin by making it fun to learn and an interactive one which will let them enjoy and at the same time learn. Just, again, don't force them because they are just kids though as said above that we can introduce Bitcoin to them so they will be familiar to it.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 02:47:09 AM

Yep. To teach kids effectively is to get their attention and put their interest into it without forcing them to do so and give them time to play because that is what kids are. Let them enjoy since when they grow up they will encounter a lot of hardships though. Well you can introduce them with Bitcoin by making it fun to learn and an interactive one which will let them enjoy and at the same time learn. Just, again, don't force them because they are just kids though as said above that we can introduce Bitcoin to them so they will be familiar to it.
Kids just love to play and they are not interested to make money like us, just wait until the right time will come.
They will be interested only when they feel the need of money and when they are getting independent already.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 02:52:17 AM

Kids just love to play and they are not interested to make money like us, just wait until the right time will come.
They will be interested only when they feel the need of money and when they are getting independent already.
This is the proper way to think of it, 100%. With kids of my own I can't say I would ever want to try and get them earning money in their childhood, and if they want to learn about some ways they can then I can show them but I would never force them to start learning if they don't want to.
Just let them be innocent and have fun, they only get childhood once and then they have 40+ years of earning money.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 03:42:56 AM

I this era's kids are very mature in their very young age, they know the importance of money as they know the importance of education. teaching them about bitcoin in a fun way without pressurizing is not bad.
yrreg ger

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 06:03:52 AM

I had some inner feeling, that bitcoin and crypto generally is not suitable for kids yet..kids should had different interests than mining difficulty, finance models, PGP and inflation..Smiley
So you think bitcoin is not for a beginner/kids or there's no place to handle or use bitcoin?
It is insulting things that I read. Bitcoin is a good things to earn and one source of income online. To teach a kids/ beginner they need first get an idea about bitcoin, how to earn using this. Investing, trading, mining and gambling is part of bitcoin market the they need is experience to success.

I think many of us are student because it is active to online and they want to earn money to support in their studies. Like others that they have a job there's no more time to online because it is tired in his/her job.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 06:18:35 AM

I this era's kids are very mature in their very young age, they know the importance of money as they know the importance of education. teaching them about bitcoin in a fun way without pressurizing is not bad.
Kids are much active, but they need to be given the freedom to learn the one interests them rather than just pushing them to focus on a particular thing. This will explore them go out of it at some point. Better is to describe it and if they wish let them start to know more about it. Else let them enjoy the childhood days which would never come back again.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 06:47:51 AM

Should shouln't be taught regarding bitcoin or any other business since they desserve to enjoy their life buy palying such stuffs. As they grew, that's the time they shouls spend their time in worthy things.
LastKiss

Activity: 2156
Merit: 251

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 07:08:08 AM

Kids are much active, but they need to be given the freedom to learn the one interests them rather than just pushing them to focus on a particular thing. This will explore them go out of it at some point. Better is to describe it and if they wish let them start to know more about it. Else let them enjoy the childhood days which would never come back again.

yea let them enjoy their childhood age will make their mind become more open to the world especially outside of their home, if pushing them learn bitcoin will make their mind become narrow thinker because it will make them spend more time in their home and make them rarely go outside, as we know that child have big of curiosity it will make them addicted to bitcoin rather than focus in study.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

lordquanta

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 07:33:22 AM

It is better to teach them first about the currency. What is currency? Then what is fiat currency, how it is generated, problems with fiat currency. Then one could teach about digital currency and then bitcoin.
BluePoppy

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 09:08:36 AM

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/9-ways-kids-smarter-money-100050132.html

This article doesn't talk about bitcoin but it got me thinking how to get kinds interested in bitcoin within the context of appropriate money management lessons. Think of we could teach kinds about it. The growth, the adoption, the inflation and retraction. The allure of the "internet money".

...what other ideas come to mind?

Kids should be given reasons and opportunities to earn money to prepare themselves for real life. Bitcoin is just one medium to earn value with.
DocGTR

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 09:31:08 AM

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/9-ways-kids-smarter-money-100050132.html

This article doesn't talk about bitcoin but it got me thinking how to get kinds interested in bitcoin within the context of appropriate money management lessons. Think of we could teach kinds about it. The growth, the adoption, the inflation and retraction. The allure of the "internet money".

...what other ideas come to mind?

Kids should be given reasons and opportunities to earn money to prepare themselves for real life. Bitcoin is just one medium to earn value with.

I'm not sure that children need to give this knowledge. And even more so to impose it. The time will come and they themselves may be interested in bitcoins.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 05:53:41 PM

give him android game faucet Roll Eyes
Those game are the worst games i don't know if you have ever tried them but those are literally filled with ads it was basically impossible for you to click the claim button as 3-4 banners pop up. If we actually had to teach are children about bitcoin we should encourage them to buy bitcoin using the their savings and tell them how the price of your initial money increased.
PanZerrr

Activity: 243

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 06:24:19 PM

I taught children in the form of playing on all kinds of water taps. They are interested and they can collect a small amount of satosh, until they grow up possibly accumulate a few coins.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 06:51:58 PM

give him android game faucet Roll Eyes
Those game are the worst games i don't know if you have ever tried them but those are literally filled with ads it was basically impossible for you to click the claim button as 3-4 banners pop up. If we actually had to teach are children about bitcoin we should encourage them to buy bitcoin using the their savings and tell them how the price of your initial money increased.

It's true if we introduce it through the game because their orientation doesn't have to go directly to earnings, but your next opinion is also true, teach them how to make a wallet, and fill some small nominal btc to them. However don't teach them about this forum too early, because many negative aspects like gambling and betting, this aspect isn't wrong, just not good to be taught on your kids.
Format.C^

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 07:03:37 PM

First of all I will never be interested in teaching my kids about bitcoin at that small age as if they come to know that they can gamble with bitcoins then they will start looking for quick money which can ruin their life in future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 126 »
  Print  

Jump to: