Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:54:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to teach kids about Bitcoin?  (Read 111784 times)
ilovefeetsmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 11:23:22 PM

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/9-ways-kids-smarter-money-100050132.html

This article doesn't talk about bitcoin but it got me thinking how to get kinds interested in bitcoin within the context of appropriate money management lessons. Think of we could teach kinds about it. The growth, the adoption, the inflation and retraction. The allure of the "internet money".

...what other ideas come to mind?
Kids don't know about bitcoin at all, they'd know playing with other kids. Don't prohibit the kids on what they want. For us, as a bitcoin earner, we don't have enough have enough knowledge about it . Before we learned all about bitcoin, we need a severe reading or research about that. It's hard to teach on how to do a bitcoin, on how to earn instead. Let's them have time to themselves. There are a right time, right place, right people to learn about bitcoin.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀      ▀▀▀██████████████████
█████████▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄▄▄▄  ▄██▀▀     ▀▀████████
███████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄████████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀█████
██████   ▄█████████▄████████▀  ▄▄█████████▄   ████
█████   ▄█████████████████▀  ▄██████████████▄▄▄███
██            ██████████▀  ▄██████████████████████
█████   ▀█████████████▀  ▄██████████████████▀▀▀███
██████   ▀█████████▀▀  ▄████████▀█████████▀   ████
███████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████████▀    ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█████
█████████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀  ▀▀▀▀   ▄▄▄      ▄▄████████
████████████████████▄▄▄     ▄▄████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
.Ethernity CLOUD.

...DECENTRALIZED CONFIDENTIAL COMPUTING...PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021.....REGISTER HERE..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 11:30:31 PM

the system teach to kids not diference another people is same
the first learn about bitcoin wallet, make bitcoin addres, safe addres and more
is about wallet addres is known, so learn about find bitcoin

I do not think that it will be interesting for children to learn such things. That they wanted to learn something they need to be very interested. And I do not think that children will be interested in blockchain

Me too, I don't think that you can teach a children such boring terms ( for the kids ) about bitcoin. They will be just giving you a face frowned not knowing what you are saying or either llaying while you are telling them which is a sign of they do not care. If you really want the kids to learn them, try to introduce them to a faucet game which will they enjoy. Games like the blockchain game and the Alien run is popular on android, they will be asking questions about it when the time comes.
I have to disagree with you because if you inplement the same system to kids as adults are using it they will absolutely won't learn anything. For example how about you are teaching college algebra to kids would you think they would absorb anything after that? Of course not you have to teach the basics first before you enter rhe hard lessons especially money (Bitcoin included).

You don't get it. I am recommending them a game that is a faucet and they will enjoy playing it. I did not say i will teach them anything about bitcoin. Kids likes to play and know new stuffs, after playing games they will ask something about that, but I still dont think that they will still understand it. I did not say anything about teaching them about money and bitcoin, I said to introduce them to faucet games. (sigh)

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 12:56:44 AM

but how to make wallets then get bitcoin if small children do not know what is bitcoin? they will not be able to understand what is bitcoin?
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 02:44:46 AM

Then again, why would you want kids to know about bitcoins. If they know they can  get money just by doing faucets, they will spend all their time collecting pennies and wont concentrate on studies. Need to focus on development of children rather than just telling them about anything.
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 02:50:39 AM

Then again, why would you want kids to know about bitcoins. If they know they can  get money just by doing faucets, they will spend all their time collecting pennies and wont concentrate on studies. Need to focus on development of children rather than just telling them about anything.
agree with you mate we need to send kids in the school and do not need to teach them to earn money at their early age. They should need to enjoy their life first as a kids just let them to learn, play and many more. After then they will reach the right aged to earn money.
Catswold

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 04:00:24 AM

agree with you mate we need to send kids in the school and do not need to teach them to earn money at their early age. They should need to enjoy their life first as a kids just let them to learn, play and many more. After then they will reach the right aged to earn money.

Yes this is not the best time to introduce kids to bitcoins as it will be too early to get into money earning business for them and even they will find it difficult to understand the concept of bitcoins at that immature age.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 04:41:10 AM

This article doesn't talk about bitcoin but it got me thinking how to get kinds interested in bitcoin within the context of appropriate money management lessons. Think of we could teach kinds about it. The growth, the adoption, the inflation and retraction. The allure of the "internet money".

I think we should not try to explain the children about the bitcoin in the low age Because in my opinion if the small aged boys get learned about the bitcoin then I am.sure tat they will make gambling with bitcoin , that will be really a big bad thing for that children and for Thur future success.
Well here always practical jobs results in better explanation then anything . But here we just wait to increase the age of 18 years to explain them for such types of the things .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Format.C^

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 04:44:08 AM

The best way to teach kids about bitcoins is by introducing them to bitcoin related games where they can play games and start earning bitcoins as kids loves to play games so while playing they can also start earning some amount of bitcoins.
hajimasan

Activity: 882

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 05:07:48 AM

I think we should not try to explain the children about the bitcoin in the low age Because in my opinion if the small aged boys get learned about the bitcoin then I am.sure tat they will make gambling with bitcoin , that will be really a big bad thing for that children and for Thur future success.
Well here always practical jobs results in better explanation then anything . But here we just wait to increase the age of 18 years to explain them for such types of the things .
you are right , Because in my opinion also Gambling is increasing due to the bitcoin more , since Gambling is not illegal but it is better that we should enter in the gambling at the particular age .
The best way to teach kids about bitcoins is by introducing them to bitcoin related games where they can play games and start earning bitcoins as kids loves to play games so while playing they can also start earning some amount of bitcoins.
Yeah , I also suggest for the same thing for the kids , most of the kids trying to play the more advanturous game , so if they can play bitcoin based game then of course they can understand easily .

well here in my opinion also we need to explain them in practical , and also we should explain them with taking the example of the Fiat and bank Money and saying that it is much similar to the bitcoin and at last we should tell them the advantage of the bitcoin over Fiat or bank money .
Cactushrt

Activity: 952

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 06:26:12 AM

You've got it that is the simplest way for them to learn what is bitcoins by playing games to earn bitcoin while they are playing they will earn at the same time then let them ask and explain to them.

▄▄█████▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀█▌
             ▄████▀    ▀▄▀
    ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀       █▌
 ▄█▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄     ▄█▀
██▌        ██▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██▀
███▄▄▄     ███ ▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███████ ███▐██▀▀▄██
     ▀▀▀▀▀ ███     ███▌
           ▐██     ▐██▌
           ▐██▄    ▐██
            ▀██▄ ▄▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄
Catena

▀██     ▄██▀
██▄ ▄██▀
▀█████
██
▄█████
██▀ ▀██▄
▄██     ▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
██████▀▀███████████▀▀██████
██████    ▀     ▀    ██████
██████               ██████
█████▌               ▐█████
█████                 █████
█████▌               ▐█████
███████▄           ▄███████
████▄▀████▀     ▀██████████
█████▄ ▀▀▀       ██████████
███████▄▄▄       ██████████
loges

Activity: 308

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 06:28:36 AM

You've got it that is the simplest way for them to learn what is bitcoins by playing games to earn bitcoin while they are playing they will earn at the same time then let them ask and explain to them.

That is a good way to teach kids about bitcoins but I don't think that all the kids would be interested in playing games or would like to know about bitcoins as there would be many kids who loves physical games instead of playing video games.
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 09:12:37 AM

In today's children are very easy to teach especially when it comes to online they can easily learn. You just teach them about bitcoin and how to earn it is easy just to tell  them that bitcoin is cryptocurrency that you can convert it into cash and you just guide them right until they learn.
Klima

Activity: 240

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 10:14:25 AM

In today's children are very easy to teach especially when it comes to online they can easily learn. You just teach them about bitcoin and how to earn it is easy just to tell  them that bitcoin is cryptocurrency that you can convert it into cash and you just guide them right until they learn.

I agree with you. Today there is already a lot of teaching material about the crypto currency. You can just choose a video for Youtube, which tells about bitcoin. Children will look at the video and everyone will understand
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 11:28:57 AM

I agree with you. Today there is already a lot of teaching material about the crypto currency. You can just choose a video for Youtube, which tells about bitcoin. Children will look at the video and everyone will understand
When i go to youtube and watch some tutorial or introduction videos about bitcoin, i think it is not that easy to understand for an average person and also those children are not purely into bitcoin because in their mind they like more toys and that kind of stuff rather than using or studying about bitcoin because it will may seems boring to them.
kikeda

Activity: 364

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 11:32:48 AM

Its not so simple to understand bitcoin and blockchain technology and its impossible for kids to understand bitcoins only by watching videos as bitcoin is an technical concept and even elders find it difficult to understand in beginning stage so there is no question that kids can grab it quickly.
lx001

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 11:40:23 AM

children know nothing about normal money, yet alone bitcoin. let them have their childhood without these geeky things, you should think about it at a later school age
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 01:03:24 PM

I do not think that it will be interesting for children to learn such things. That they wanted to learn something they need to be very interested. And I do not think that children will be interested in blockchain

Me too, I don't think that you can teach a children such boring terms ( for the kids ) about bitcoin. They will be just giving you a face frowned not knowing what you are saying or either llaying while you are telling them which is a sign of they do not care. If you really want the kids to learn them, try to introduce them to a faucet game which will they enjoy. Games like the blockchain game and the Alien run is popular on android, they will be asking questions about it when the time comes.
I have to disagree with you because if you inplement the same system to kids as adults are using it they will absolutely won't learn anything. For example how about you are teaching college algebra to kids would you think they would absorb anything after that? Of course not you have to teach the basics first before you enter rhe hard lessons especially money (Bitcoin included).

You don't get it. I am recommending them a game that is a faucet and they will enjoy playing it. I did not say i will teach them anything about bitcoin. Kids likes to play and know new stuffs, after playing games they will ask something about that, but I still dont think that they will still understand it. I did not say anything about teaching them about money and bitcoin, I said to introduce them to faucet games. (sigh)
Among everything that a kids may learn why would you ever pick Bitcoin to be the main subject to the their learning? I think it is not ideal even at introducing kids the idea of Bitcoin, they are not even recommended to touch anything internet related yet (facebook and other social media sites) as it can hinder the experience of kids having fun socializing with other kids which is better compared to sitting or lying down using a tablet or phone. My point is there is a right time for Bitcoin to be open up to the person and that is maybe when they are teenagers where money or investing can be introduce to them properly as they will know the importance of money clearly at this puberty years.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 01:11:48 PM

That is also a facility for the children to teach them from there but it will be more convenient that the school and computer academies start to teach children about bitcoin in that institute they will not feel any burden on them and they will consider as a part of their education.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 01:17:04 PM

yeah nowadays children are very brilliant and they can easily understand everything like as online games or other and if we teach him i hope they easily understand about bitcoin.
bncbnc

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 05:31:41 PM

why should they learn about earning bitcoin? i think they should take interest in their study as they do not have any responsibility to use of earning bitcoin as they are depending on their parents.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 126 »
  Print  

Jump to: