Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:58:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to teach kids about Bitcoin?  (Read 111784 times)
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:30:50 PM

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/9-ways-kids-smarter-money-100050132.html

This article doesn't talk about bitcoin but it got me thinking how to get kinds interested in bitcoin within the context of appropriate money management lessons. Think of we could teach kinds about it. The growth, the adoption, the inflation and retraction. The allure of the "internet money".

...what other ideas come to mind?

it's pretty easy, you can teach young children to save if they want to save and earn a lot of profits can be taught to start saving in bitcoin.

Though I don't know how will they be able to get their own bitcoin knowing that the price now is ranging to $16,000. Kids do not earn that kind of money and either their parents will not let their kids mess with that currency with that price. I guess there are chances that kids might be interested to this kind of currency but I don't think they will be trying to earn bitcoin through services because they do not have their own skills to sell online. I guess that will be a different story of that kid is a YouTube star earning a lot everyday.
We don’t need to let them buy 1 bitcoin that is worth $16,000 because they can start with little amount of money. For example this christmas we can give them money in form of bitcoin we have to explain to them that if they will not sell and just hold their bitcoin for at least 3 months the chance of their money to grow 50% is very possible so if that time comes they can buy the things they want and it comes with extra money.
Niveus

Activity: 280
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:59:34 PM

I have a 6-year-old nephew who watches video on YouTube for several hours a week. He already know: bitcoin is a new currency that will replace fiat-money and which is constantly growing. The nephew already loved bitcoin.  Grin

I even found several children's YouTube channels. For example: CryptoCoinKid. Modern bloggers will help children learn about crypto currency  Wink
CoinsInvest9

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:22:03 PM

As you know, the kids are now very intelligent and brisk. They get information fast  and especially, they are really interested in researching new things. So if we have condition to train a kid, I think it’s actually a great idea. It can bring many benefits for a kid in the future . Researching bitcoin early, kid will have many chances to get their own experiences, skills to invest another. The most important commodity before you teach a kid about bitcoin, the kid should have a liking for learning about BTC as same as the interests in it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   CEWNOTE  ●  NEWS DECENTRALIZED - EARN ON ARTICLE   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⋐⋐⋐ facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ⋑⋑⋑
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ⋐⋐  PRIVATE-SALE | Sep, 4th, 18  ⋑⋑  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
crocozino

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:46:27 PM

ha ha, those little will tech you soon enough, you'l see ))  they are young and always asking how things are working , so there no then no need to teach them. They will learn all they need from school or college. and once again, because young people are curious on their nature, they will find out all the things including the trend like bitcoin.
Hanako

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:54:07 PM

We all know bitcoin orice now ars totally damn freaking high. Teaching kids in learning bitcoin will be so hard, because they are kids right? Maybe college students can be, but a kids like just a high school (i don't think so if it's worth it also teaching them). All i can say teaching with a fully guide and help also from the other bitcoiners would be the best at all. Just need googla and youtube + (our learnings)
supto005

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:02:58 PM

I don't think so it's necessary to teach kids about Bitcoin. It's time enjoying their time by playing. but i think if someone want to teach kids about bitcoin than told them like a interesting story which i think much more effective .
Pansamantala

Activity: 242
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:09:11 PM

This article doesn't talk about bitcoin but it got me thinking how to get kinds interested in bitcoin within the context of appropriate money management lessons. Think of we could teach kinds about it. The growth, the adoption, the inflation and retraction. The allure of the "internet money".

Do you think that kids will easily understand the what is the bitcoin? We should not yet introduce to them how the bitcoin works and what is bitcoin. I believe that it is not yet the right time for them to know the bitcoin.
Destnhel

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:52:48 PM

All kids is always just thinking of playing aside from study. Do you think you can easily teach that to the kids? Or maybe you can create a game or an apps like story telling. But it doesn't mean that kids will easily understand the main topic.
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:56:20 PM

In my own opinion. No rules of bitcoin exist that kids are not allowed. So why we dont teach our young children or kids early as much as posible. As long as they can read and write and can understand dialict.We know our young age is theme future of our country so we must teach early for the good benifits of them.
Yeah it is good and we know that kids love to learn new things and for this we need to find the interesting way such as it can be implemented through any game related to bitcoin or by showing you tube sites of bitcoin. Before teaching them about bitcoin we have to develop the interest about saving money and should ask them to try their own earning and the source will be bitcoin so it is quite easy now.
pisston

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:44:16 PM

In my own opinion. No rules of bitcoin exist that kids are not allowed. So why we dont teach our young children or kids early as much as posible. As long as they can read and write and can understand dialict.We know our young age is theme future of our country so we must teach early for the good benifits of them.
Yeah it is good and we know that kids love to learn new things and for this we need to find the interesting way such as it can be implemented through any game related to bitcoin or by showing you tube sites of bitcoin. Before teaching them about bitcoin we have to develop the interest about saving money and should ask them to try their own earning and the source will be bitcoin so it is quite easy now.
The fact is that now it's easier for us to talk about the crypto currency, because we already have the knowledge base that allows us to do this. But as far as children are concerned, they need to be taught everything that one needs to know about the crypto currency. But first of all you need to teach teachers who, thanks to the school curriculum, will be able to teach children.
imadmirer

Activity: 340
Merit: 124

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:22:03 PM

It becomes important as well as interesting to teach children about bitcoin. Assuming that the kids learn computers, at first we can teach the kids what is buying and selling. How to purchase a product say a game in exchange of bitcoin. The kids can be taught that bitcoin is eMoney. The seller naturally will have a price in terms of bitcoin for a product. This will create the question of what a bitcoin is. This is the first step, creating awareness of the existence of money in computers called bitcoin.

The next question is the process of owning a bitcoin. In simple terms the process of owning, buying and selling bitcoin can be explained to kids. Further, they may also be taught mathematically the value of each bitcoin and be encouraged to check the value regularly.

Trading need not be touched but certainly a curiosity can be aroused. The simple unit Satoshi and consequently the little history and basics of cryptocurrency can be taught. The father or the mother will own bitcoin but the child may be given access in presence of a parent to make a bitcoin transaction. Like children's bank accounts, kids may be encouraged to learn transactions aided by proper guidance. Further, if we can construct digital accounts for kids into which a limited pre-set ceiling limit worth bitcoin can be placed or transferred then like a kitty bank they may as well save bitcoin.

The most effective way of making kids learn of bitcoin is by introducing it in the school curriculum. Further, games or puzzles to make a simple conceptual Satoshi or to arrange quizzes to make them conceptually understand cryptocurrency transaction can be fruitful. Caution needs to be taken that precocious kids not fall into gambling etc.

Trading may be avoided initially. But gradually eCommerce and eCurrency can be introduced for a healthy, transparent and clean understanding of the students. This will also make them understand the advantages of eCurrency especially the ease of transaction, openness and transparency.

With this step we could soon find a paradigm shift in society's approach to cryptocurrency and bitcoin.
FCLTB

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:06:34 PM

I think your idea is good, you can see that you are a very intelligent person, can make bitcoin an animation, so children can more easily understand bitcoin.
NoNetwork

Activity: 392
Merit: 292

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:50:04 PM

You can teach them the basics first because this is where it all began. While their growing up they can still learn because they are still young to adopt some knowledge. Then while growing up show them how bitcoin works and hows the surrounding of bitcoin by that they can learn your skills on bitcoin.
The basics you say? Then you immediately mention on where it all began, that is History mate, and mostly kids nowadays don't have that much of the interest in that kind of approach. You see, you need to talk them directly to the point, they don't want to hear unrelated things.

Anyways, you can start by what Bitcoin is, how it works, and how to earn them. Just like that - as simple as that.
watchbay30

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:07:05 PM

When teaching anything I always do it in baby steps, bitcoin is too revolutionary that even now not a lot of people don't understand it, so I will probably start teaching them about fiat, first I will teach them how to save money in order to get the things that they really want, then the history of money, gold and silver, fiat, and then bitcoin, I will probably add things like money supply and stuff like that in my explanations.
ariewashere1

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:29:41 AM

You actually can purchase bitcoin. It is the currency with high market value and created believe in o the people. It users are rapidlwing day by day for those who have sufficient capital its good to invest that inside it. You're going to get some profit over capital and you'll become able to start expense over and over. If your possess some money I will purchase it because as we glance at he present market price of it it is growing.    yf gro
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:55:29 AM

Must be taught according to the age of the child because it is very dangerous if direct direct to the investment direction, we can begin to teach about the game and basic technology blockchain, essentially not directly lead them to actively engage with capital, follow campaign in this forum also effective as long as parents always guide them regularly
DriftKing

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:32:57 PM

Yes. Teaching them to learn about the advantages of cryptocurrency will enhance their skill and potentially help in the near future.
leonora galvan

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:47:12 PM

as of my opinion i do not want to teach a kids about this,but if they are really interested why not this is really interested if they know how to join bitcoin talk,at least they can learn how to earn money and how to spend it , some how if you can see never teach kid about bitcoin.
lendahawkins

Activity: 238

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:37:30 PM

In this time many children love to playing gadget. If you want to teach your children make this bitcoin as their game or their part of early learning. As we know the more younger they learn they could process information more faster than we who adult. And im agree with someone said that it could be a lesson of money management.

livingfree

Activity: 2800
Merit: 578

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:29:40 PM

In my opinion, I don't think that it is a good idea to teach kids about bitcoin. Kids are about to study in shool, play with their friends, and to enjoy their childhood. I don't think that they can easily understand bitcoin because in the first place, bitcoin is revolutionary and complicated. Also, we cannot assure that they will have an interest on bitcoin. Maybe some kids are and will be into it, but all of us knew that most of the kids will not like it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 »
  Print  

Jump to: