Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:29:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to teach kids about Bitcoin?  (Read 111784 times)
bristlefront

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:28:25 AM

It is better let the kids to learn their primary and secondary education since it is more important before learning bitcoin. College is where you can teach your kids to learn bitcoin since without the foundation of primary and secondary education it could make them lack financial IQ. Just make them curious about it.

Shamburis

Activity: 106

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:41:32 AM

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/9-ways-kids-smarter-money-100050132.html

This article doesn't talk about bitcoin but it got me thinking how to get kinds interested in bitcoin within the context of appropriate money management lessons. Think of we could teach kinds about it. The growth, the adoption, the inflation and retraction. The allure of the "internet money".

...what other ideas come to mind?
kids now are very smart in computers,gadgets. so in my opinion we must teach our kids about bitcoin through gadgets. and they can learn faster when we teach them through computers.

sulendra12

Activity: 2828
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:54:31 AM

this is very easy, you can get your child to save so in the future we can have wealth, teach and introduce saving in bitcoin, by saving in the form of bitcoin then we can get profit if price rise.
No, please don't. Would be better to let your child to playing and studying because that's their job right now and don't even bother to teach your kids about Bitcoin because it's not necessary this time. Teach your kids when 18 years so they could be serious about their business.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
nguli

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:58:09 AM

This article doesn't talk about bitcoin but it got me thinking how to get kinds interested in bitcoin within the context of appropriate money management lessons. Think of we could teach kinds about it. The growth, the adoption, the inflation and retraction. The allure of the "internet money".

we can introduce a way to save money since young children teach them not to be wasteful and teach save for their future, we can introduce saving in bitcoin, by saving in bitcoin we can enjoy the benefits when the price becomes very expensive.
jinx029

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:27:27 AM

Kids really like the game, whatever he does while playing certainly easy to understand, if kids love the gadget, then introduce a variety of games related to bitcoin
Skyrah2008

Activity: 284
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:54:47 AM

I think it's better to just make them aware of bitcoin and how it impacts you and the people around it and let your kids decides if they're going to be interested to it. Just an exposure as to how it works and what to expect. What i could recommend is let them play with money in trading simulator since they find it challenging whenever they lose (stocks) and want to win (gain) the loss.
Let the kid know bitcoin just like ordinary kid know FIAT, dont push through the limits they are kjust a kid. it is ok that they are aware of BTC  but let them pla around, do their task as a kid and enjoy being on their stage. kids are kids and you might end up one day htey are already adult and wishing you can back the time they were kids and playing with them and not teaching them bitcoin all the time.
elash

Activity: 116

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:54:53 AM

well kids like to play, so something that can bring together bitcoin and gaming

like puzzle that when solved reveal a private key for example

it is important that kids start to learn early some basic economy, at least something about income and expenditure

i heard about a new law for some countries that will make it possible(to teach them basic economy) in schools

In today's generation kids is already knowledgeable about technology so you can easily teach them about bitcoin give them the knowledge you know about in bitcoin and they an already understand you because kids ca learn easily when it is related to technology. But if you are going to teach kid talk to them slowly so they can understand you. Wink

March21

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:08:56 AM

if you want to teach bitcoin to children, then explain that bitcoin is a digital currency that can be used as a means of payment in the real world, such as shopping, buying credit, and more. and explain the benefits of other bitcoins so that they recognize bitcoin not only in terms of bitcoin alone, but even bitcoin functions they must know

Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:26:38 AM

bitcoin in kids i a good idea because you will teach him/her spend money wisely because money is not easy to find,we find ourselves how to earned money in bitcoin so we have a game also in bitcoin like puzzle so teach them how to earned by doing there games. So they are realized that money is hard to find. And teach them to read about what bitcoin talking about so that f they want to buy things or toy they dont need to beg in there parent they just bitcoin to earn and to buy all they want...thats my opnion
Lonthe

Activity: 384

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:51:03 AM

Teach kids about bitcoin is a difficult thing and it takes patience, as we know that the child is difficult to concentrate let alone explain about the bitcoin that is difficult to understand.

OOOBTC.com ●  ●  Trade Crypto On This Awesome Platform
▬▬ ●  Lightning Enabled  | Fast & Secure  |  11 Mil Bounty ●  ▬▬
Bounty Thread Whitepaper FB Page Twitter Telegram
FeArZ

Activity: 263

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:15:50 AM

Just not i believe children should be free to do what they want because it is very hard to understand about something so complicated at their age also they need time for their selves we cannot make them do this let them be what they want.
Understanding of bitcoin for them is so important now a days. When they will be growing they will see bitcoin coming in each and everything. Then if they would have been taught about what is this all? What is crypto world and bitcoin then surely they will not be having any problem. They can flourish better if they know about bitcoin right now, this will help them in making better future.
Kids are the base of our future so if kids start getting information about bitcoin then in future bitcoin will become more famous currency in the whole world and the best way to teach about bitcoin to kids is to include some lessons about bitcoin in their school books.
ezekhiele

Activity: 196

" As long as you love me"

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:51:23 PM

I think someone could create a game about it , a game composed of story telling which as they progress they get to know more about different angles of bitcoin world which could be useful when they grew up Smiley

Teaching kids about bitcoin is such a wise idea itself. It would be good money for an app developer to make educational bitcoin games for kids which help them learn more and have more fun too. A little puzzle, an open world game or just interactive game would be a nice idea.

Yes! The best way of learning is to involve them than telling or discussing what bitcoin is all about. They must create a game that can lead the kids to get information about bitcoin. In that way they enjoy playing at the same time they are also learning.

Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:05:18 PM

let the kids play and enjoy their milk and peanut butter sandwich,and let the cryptocurrency to the adults.this is not a game to play.or a toys to enjoy this is Life.this is money.how could we imagine kids being here in forum.what would they do?theres a right time for each and everyone of us
megget

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:46:59 PM

Children need to learn financial literacy. After 10-20 years, other assets may appear and they should be ready to recognize the benefits in new tools.

Konthol Ngaceng

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:55:04 PM

Children need to learn financial literacy. After 10-20 years, other assets may appear and they should be ready to recognize the benefits in new tools.

Most kids understand about managing finances is when junior high school, it seems useless to teach bitcoin to children before junior high school because they will not understand, so wait for the right age to teach bitcoin.
Purno99

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:04:09 PM

I think as good as his children should not be taught how to play bitcoin, because what? on the basis of their obligations the children are to play and learn that the science they can be useful for the future, if children are taught since childhood in the future can cause effects that are not good because they think "for what school, if playing bitcoin alone can make money "so it would be them later will neglect the knowledge they should travel. My advice kids should not be taught bitcoin first. wait for a suitable time for them in the future.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:04:23 PM

Their are various way through which you can teach kids about bitcoin and it will be helpful for them in their future. Their mind is not enough mature to learn about bitcoin, so in order to teach them we could use simple and effective way. Today's kids loved smart phone gaming application, so if we create an app about bitcoin then it will helpful for them. Kids are love to learn pictures instead of texts so you can teach them by creating a picture book of bitcoin. Like summer camp if we organise bitcoin camp for kids then they will show interest against bitcoin.
JTEN18

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:06:00 PM

let the kids play and enjoy their milk and peanut butter sandwich,and let the cryptocurrency to the adults.this is not a game to play.or a toys to enjoy this is Life.this is money.how could we imagine kids being here in forum.what would they do?theres a right time for each and everyone of us
Children nowadays are fast learner so I think that if you will teach them they will easily understand about bitcoin especially that they are exposed online.
They should aware about the advantage of cryptocurrencies while they are still young, they deserve to know it while they are still young. Teach them until they learn, don't limit their understanding.
tomwalsh

Activity: 112
Merit: 30

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:06:11 PM

Most kids understand about managing finances is when junior high school, it seems useless to teach bitcoin to children before junior high school because they will not understand, so wait for the right age to teach bitcoin.

I don't think it is useless.

In my opinion kids should be given control over a a very small level of their own finances at a very young age. Then thought the concepts of finance and the time value of money. Too many people don't understand the concepts behind our financial system and the level of freedom it gives them. They blame their bad management of personal finances on the system rather than taking the time to learn how to use it.

Saving/investing money from an early age and allowing it to compound is the only way to financial freedom.

Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:51:59 PM

I think someone could create a game about it , a game composed of story telling which as they progress they get to know more about different angles of bitcoin world which could be useful when they grew up Smiley

Teaching kids about bitcoin is such a wise idea itself. It would be good money for an app developer to make educational bitcoin games for kids which help them learn more and have more fun too. A little puzzle, an open world game or just interactive game would be a nice idea.

Yes! The best way of learning is to involve them than telling or discussing what bitcoin is all about. They must create a game that can lead the kids to get information about bitcoin. In that way they enjoy playing at the same time they are also learning.
Not that much tough and if you will give them good information about bitcoin it will help them a lot today and in future as well. For this you will have to come to their level and teach them, bitcoin is not a game or a child play so we should be careful while teaching them because if we will tell them it will increase their interest or it will out a very bad image of bitcoin forever so just choose the easy and safe way to introduce bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 »
  Print  

Jump to: