Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 03:02:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Butterfly Labs CEO 25 Million USD Mail Fraud — A Concise Summary of Evidence  (Read 146788 times)
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2013, 01:38:36 AM

Pot kettle black.

Once again, I've demonstrated numerous times where you've lied.  You've yet to provide a single shred of evidence where I've lied.  Just your own little fantasy land and boo-hooing about being such a dumbass and having it pointed out for the world to see.  

So go on, prove I've lied... show me some proof.  Hasn't happened yet, and my post history is open to all... yet in all this time, you've been unable to come up with a single lie.  On the other hand, it's easy to pick out your lies... takes about 2 minutes of searching your ridiculous posts.

Fine! Lets prove that Josh lied. Just once! (for starters)

Remember this post, Joshy Boy?

When is the Jalapeno getting FCC approval?

Maybe two weeks? We are waiting for the test lab to issue the test report.

With the bump in power requirements on the MR and the new screen, we had to make changes, although the new screen is already certified.  We are doing all the devices at once, since they all share the same board.

As many times as I, among others, have asked kindly to pleading with insults, you've never addressed this issue on this forum or on BFL's forum.

It was proven that the FCC does not have a single record of any certifications pertaining to BF Labs, et al., ergo you lied about BFL having miners tested of which you were awaiting reports. Now, you claim to have have addressed all concerns yet, again, there's no record of you addressing the FCC issue.

Basically, you post lie after lie, with nothing to back it up...

I just backed it up. Now, prove me wrong.

Does it hurt, knowing that no matter how much you struggle with your mental state, and how much you scream your conspiracy theories that nobody actually gives a shit about you or what you have to say?

I've yet to read past the post I'm quoting with this post, but I did see/read at least two accounts by users who seem to differ, ergo another lie on your part.

I'm not done reading, but I bet I'll find other lies stated my you in this thread as I read further, and I'll happily point them out for you and all to read.

BTW, if nobody, including you, doesn't give a shit about what I say, then why prey tell are you addressing me?
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2013, 01:53:38 AM

In the following thread, SgtSpike asked about the FCC certification process. Josh avoided the question in his very first post after it was asked, yet had to have read it for he commented on other aspects prior to the question and on posts afterward.

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/bfl-forum-miscellaneous/690-13-jan-2013-asic-update-discussion-thread-41.html#post12289

Josh, can you comment on the FCC certification process? Has BFL already acquired the necessary certification? If so, how was that accomplished without working chips on hand?

More curious than anything - if you can't answer these questions yet, that is fine.

For those who don't believe that Josh never brings up the FCC again, here's a link that will help you: https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&ie=UTF-8#output=search&sclient=psy-ab&q=%22butterflylabs.com%22%20fcc&oq=&gs_l=&pbx=1&fp=78629189bbca0ba2&ion=1&bav=on.2,or.r_cp.r_qf.&bvm=bv.48572450,d.aWc&biw=1066&bih=646
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2013, 02:12:03 AM

Therefore, each time that BFL sells a unit without FCC certification, they are breaking the law and will be fine for each offence.

I'm pretty sure that doesn't bode will with Sonny's probation officer, for he's not about to allow a felon on probation to operate outside the law, for his ass, too, is on the line.

How the fuck Sonny Vleisides was able to get only a $100 fine, time served, and probation for ripping off poor little old ladies to the tune of tens of millions of dollar is beyond me.

Hell, a majority of the founders of Laissez Faire City are yet to be paid as promised by Sonny and the gain. I bet they would love to hear that Sonny's now flush with cash and soon will be paying off the millions he owes to them.

Josh, tell me more about all those units that were sent out with only 1000 chips total on hand. While you're typing, I check to see if there's any barns on Google Maps of which I can steal the wood being that it's night and all.
Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 02:59:56 AM

Let's list the specific laws they are breaking and see if we can get an attorney or two to take a look:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=247310

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2013, 04:25:25 AM

Sometimes, you just can't make this stuff up.

Researching Jeff Ownby's old Chicago address, I see it's occupied by a new tenant. From that person's Linkedin page I found the following:

Recently, I raised over $8,500 for my independent short film "THE LIAR". We finished shooting at the end of October and a[re] currently in post-production preparing for a full festival run beginning March 2013.

What are the odds?

<a[re] edit is mine>
Viceroy

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 05:18:55 AM
Last edit: July 01, 2013, 05:31:52 AM by Viceroy

That spike in your head is AMAZING.  I'm thinking I need one of my own.  Are you plugged directly into the NSA database or does the spike act as an antenna of some sort?  It's past March, is the liar on YouTube yet?  Might be telling.

Here's one by film flamfilms, march 2013 from NYC
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/220588101/an-honest-liar-the-amazing-randi-story

This is from Chicago:
http://liarfilmchicago.wordpress.com/

Here is the chicago movies very strange trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mxkUU1D4zY&feature=player_embedded
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2013, 05:30:15 AM

That spike in your head is AMAZING.  I'm thinking I need one of my own.  Are you plugged directly into the NSA database or does the spike act as an antenna of some sort?  It's past March, is the liar on YouTube yet?  Might be telling.

Here's one by film flamfilms, march 2013

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/220588101/an-honest-liar-the-amazing-randi-story

This is from Chicago:
http://liarfilmchicago.wordpress.com/

I viewed the trailer. Not too bad.
Viceroy

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 05:32:40 AM

rofl, which? the one that ends with....

"he's a liar, shoot him!"

They are as bad at making movies as sonny is at making asics!
SolarSilver
Legendary

Activity: 1112
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 06:35:22 AM

There you go, lying again.  BFL has shipped more FPGA units than all the other FPGA vendors combined and we've now shipped more ASIC units than all the other ASIC vendors combined, if you don't count the novelty Block Erupters (and maybe even including those, I'm not sure how many units have been sold of the Block Eruptors).  Nope, you don't lie at all.  Not a bit, nope.  Just keep telling yourself that, maybe someone, somewhere will believe you.

100 units a month... how laughable.

Nobody is disputing you shipped loads of FPGA's, it's not rocket science. Heck, even Tom from bASIC / btcfpga.com managed to do that...

Those were the good days for BFL, you know, before you joined...

So you claim to have up to this date (1st of July 2013) shipped more ASIC's than Avalon and ASICminer together?

How do you count that? Just the amount of boxes you shipped? Or the total estimated # of TH/s?

With Avalon Batch #1 and Batch #2 alone, about 900 units running @ 80 GH/s (latest image from ckolivas) that alone totals over 72 TH/s. (Units that don't overheat and don't have failing fans by the way)

Care to guess how many of the 10 GH/s Block Erupters got shipped from AM on top of that? All shipped within a few days of ordering them?

What kind of number of 5 GH/s, 50 GH/s and 500 GH/s rigs have you shipped?

Let the numbers talk here...
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2013, 06:53:53 AM

There you go, lying again.  BFL has shipped more FPGA units than all the other FPGA vendors combined and we've now shipped more ASIC units than all the other ASIC vendors combined, if you don't count the novelty Block Erupters (and maybe even including those, I'm not sure how many units have been sold of the Block Eruptors).  Nope, you don't lie at all.  Not a bit, nope.  Just keep telling yourself that, maybe someone, somewhere will believe you.

Nobody is disputing you shipped loads of FPGA's, it's not rocket science. Heck, even Tom from bASIC / btcfpga.com managed to do that...

Those were the good days for BFL, you know, before you joined...

So you claim to have up to this date (1st of July 2013) shipped more ASIC's than Avalon and ASICminer together?

How do you count that? Just the amount of boxes you shipped? Or the total estimated # of TH/s?

With Avalon Batch #1 and Batch #2 alone, about 900 units running @ 80 GH/s (latest image from ckolivas) that alone totals over 72 TH/s. (Units that don't overheat and don't have failing fans by the way)

Care to guess how many of the 10 GH/s Block Erupters got shipped from AM on top of that? All shipped within a few days of ordering them?

What kind of number of 5 GH/s, 50 GH/s and 500 GH/s rigs have you shipped?

Let the numbers talk here...

<In the voice of Josh>

My bad! I read ads instead of ASICs. BFL has ran more ads than all the others combined. We also have more pre-orders on back-order than all the others combined. We also lie more than all the others combined. We have more felons on the payroll than all others combined. We have more Greeks in our office than all others combined, and we all attend the same church. We have more photographers than all the others combined, hence the quality of our images and Photoshop skills. We eat more fresh organic eggs for breakfast than all the others combined. We have more tricks left up our sleeves than all the others combined.

Put that in your corn pipe and smoke it!

Now, I'm still waiting for all you lying fucks to point out where I have lied. It's a shame that a 53 year manboy named Bruno is the worst of the wurst among you.
augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 12:03:33 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2013, 05:29:49 PM by Augusto Croppo

There you go, lying again.  BFL has shipped more FPGA units than all the other FPGA vendors combined and we've now shipped more ASIC units than all the other ASIC vendors combined, if you don't count the novelty Block Erupters (and maybe even including those, I'm not sure how many units have been sold of the Block Eruptors).  Nope, you don't lie at all.  Not a bit, nope.  Just keep telling yourself that, maybe someone, somewhere will believe you.

Love that Cryptocoin news link.  Poor grammar, spelling and complete fabrications and you're using it as an example to prop up your pathetic argument.  Right on!

Not even sure what you're trying to imply with the other links, sparky, but you've failed.  No surprise there.

Your company lied more than a year promising to deliver the "Ferrari" of the ASIC devices and ended delivering an old "Mustang".

What an epic failure!

Now if you excuse me, I have to prepare my lunch, so I will boil an egg with a BFL jalapeno in the kitchen...

Roll Eyes
Viceroy

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 01:54:30 PM

It's sad how much I'm laughing.  I feel for all the people who got ripped off but man this cat, holy shit he is a moron.  Great way to wake up ... laughing at the douche who is Inaba.
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 03:00:19 PM

Haha Josh is still around?

Sorta like that failed scammer kid what's-his-name, "Oh I am proud of my phishing job!"

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2013, 05:00:41 PM

What I have no proof so I will post ad hominem attacks instead. Waaaa.

The about sums up the last few posters in one sentence.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2013, 05:28:22 PM

What I have no proof so I will post ad hominem attacks instead. Waaaa.

The about sums up the last few posters in one sentence.

If any other employee at any other company were to post anything similar while on their company's dime, they would be fired after the first occurrence.

Fake Edit: My bad! Just noticed it's lunch time in KC and you just wanted to get your saliva a flowing for the big hairy dick in the adjourning office. Make sure to close the door to not offend any muff divers nearby. And turn on some fans to muffle the moans and groans, ironically not coming from the suckie.

I call this post an ad homonym attack, opting to use the same onomatopoeia--Waaaa.
MooC Tals

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 06:14:03 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2013, 06:54:51 PM by MooC Tals

I dedicate this song to Josh and his future in employment elsewhere.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtiBpq3oEoo

When you're alone
And life is making you lonely,
You can always go downtown
When you've got worries,
All the noise and the hurry
Seems to help, I know, downtown

Just listen to the music of the traffic in the city
Linger on the sidewalk where the neon signs are pretty
How can you lose?

The lights are much brighter there
You can forget all your troubles, forget all your cares and go
Downtown, things'll be great when you're
Downtown, no finer place for sure,
Downtown, everything's waiting for you
(Downtown)

Don't hang around
And let your problems surround you
There are movie shows downtown
Maybe you know
Some little places to go to
Where they never close downtown

Just listen to the rhythm of a gentle bossanova
You'll be dancing with 'em too before the night is over
Happy again

The lights are much brighter there
You can forget all your troubles, forget all your cares and go
Downtown where all the lights are bright,
Downtown, waiting for you tonight,
Downtown, you're gonna be alright now
(Downtown, downtown)

Downtown
(Downtown)

And you may find somebody kind to help and understand you,
Someone who is just like you and needs a gentle hand to
Guide them along

So, maybe I'll see you there
We can forget all our troubles, forget all our cares and go
Downtown, things'll be great when you're
Downtown, don't wait a minute more,
Downtown, everything's waiting for you

Downtown (downtown) downtown (downtown)
Downtown (downtown) downtown (downtown)

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2013, 06:22:34 PM

I've just learned that the reply below was deleted by a mod (I assume) originally posted on another thread. It's very possible that I erred in posting it there. I believe that I should not encounter any problems with posting it here.

John Mutrux, a photographer friend and partner of Chris Vleisides, going way back, is buds with Jody Drake, as in they feed their chickens together every morning.

I hate to say it (not really), but...

WE TOLD YOU SO, BFL!

The reply was in response to a letter received concern CE requirements in Germany of which John Mutrux is a representative of BFL, clearly shown on the address label.
Viceroy

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 06:48:24 PM

Phinnaeus Gage Rocks

I'd like to see a "has fans" button above the "ignore" button.  I'd be sure to click yours.  

What's the link that post about about how BFL shipped something that might not be registered with the FCC and the European Union?

edit:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=248406.0

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2013, 08:05:32 PM

It saddens me that Sonny Chris Vleisides is currently on the straight-and-narrow path, for we'll never see the likes of the below ever again: http://www.offshorealert.com/forums.aspx?g=posts&t=36000

The frauds committed by LFCity were quite well exposed long before the dissolution; the audit has confirmed them but has not found any embezzlement of grant/investor funds, and has accounted for expenses *exceeding* external investment.

The frauds/negligence committed are as follows:

1) Misrepresentation of organizational/control structure
2) Misrepresentation of grant income
3) Lack of proper accounting
4) Lack of separation of funds and accounts
5) False and misleading accounting practices
6) Fictitious transactions between related entities
7) Falsified annual report and fictitious dividend declaration
 Pump and dump of equity by principal
9) Running a deposit taking operation without disclosing business practices

Regarding point (9), point (4) was the leading downfall, as deposits were used to pay operational expenses, pro-longing an operation doomed by terminal incompetence, internal factionalism, and pie-in-the-sky Napolean Hill faith.

BTW, did any of the visitors to Camp BFL hear yodeling stemming from any of the offices?

http://web.archive.org/web/20021119160526/http://yodelbank.com/

What currency is used?

The Yodel Bank uses the DMT Rand (DRAN) as the official currency, which is a currency product offering of the Digital Monetary Trust. The DMT Rand is essentially a composite of the most widely traded currencies and gold. The DRAN's composition ensures its liquidity and nation-state diversification.

Read this paper for more information: The DMT Rand: A Currency for the Next Hundred Years. Use the bankbot 'value' command for daily updated exchange rate values. Since that information is not real time it should only be used as indication.

http://www.privacy.li/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=388

Yodel Bank was also run by J.Orlin Grabbe, just to give his DMT-ALTA scam a different flavor.

Look at the ugly design of YODEL BANK, the typical ugly design AND COLOR (this light violet), which you can find in all the following websites, showing the same mind behind all those scam ops:

- http://metropipe.net (tunnel snoops)
- http://mailvault.com (MAILFAULT)
- http://yodelbank.com (scam, same as faulted dmt)
- http://ica.citystateinc.com/ (scam op, trying to 'convince' people with pseudo judicial services)

I believe the last line is still being used today concerning other Bitcoin entities:

(scam op, trying to 'convince' people with pseudo judicial services)
jantenner81

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

CIYAM - UI/UX design

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2013, 11:27:24 PM

we have a proverb for this in german "Methinks thou dost protest too much."

AT - Automated Transactions
CIYAM | Developer
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: