Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:32:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tell me your predictions about Bitcoin  (Read 234778 times)
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:03:26 PM

[IMO] I predict that we will face a time when Bitcoin wallet is rarely secure
I agree with you. Imagine all people around the world know about bitcoin, thus more people will use bitcoin wallet, therefore more hackers will pop up and hack bitcoin wallets. They should strengthen the security of the bitcoin wallet. Otherwise, people will be fed up, and hackers will rise. Added to that, I think that bitcoin will be recognized worldwide and all countries will start to use bitcoin. Many companies will use bitcoin as well.

Sorry to say but this is just a vague statement. Do you think hackers arent trying to lay their hands on vulnerable accounts already? This is why anyone who is dealing with any online transaction must be smart. Everyone knowing bitcoin later on and the present time is no different for hackers who wants to inject anyone's wallet. Usable security will keep increasing and it is left for everyone to learn how to keep their wallets as secured as possible. Leave your wallet vulnerable right now and see how hacker will gladly sweep your wallet clean.
man1996

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:17:20 PM

Well nobody can predict the future but in my opinion bitcoin can give tough competition to the USD.Maybe in future all the international transactions in the international markets will be done by bitcoin.Bitcoin gives fast and easy returns in a very less period of time.

BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:54:29 AM

I think in 5 years bitcoin will still be increasing year by year and in 5 years from now another coin the same with bitcoins roadmap will be created and will try to surpass bitcoins price or value. A lot will happen in 5 years and we'll never know until when bitcoin will be here but I would like to focus more on the present than in the upcoming future.
I have the same opinion regarding the prices of bitcoins at least in the coming five years. Bitcoins are going to create new histories in these years. Nothing is going to make you feel bad or regretful after half decade if you are now investing into bitcoins and saving them for long terms.
justdimin

Activity: 3038
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:29:02 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency and has increased a lot in this year that nobody expects about the price. We are not in a situation what is going to happen with the price of Bitcoin. Everyone has his own prediction about the Bitcoin it will reach to more than 10000$ but nobody doesn't know when it is going to happen.

Yeah no nobody know what will happen in the future. I predict based on the price of the bitcoin from the previous year and I am sure in the future will continue to increase, and it is quite possible to touch what you say on the price $10,000
Indeed, it is tough for us to predict on what will happen on bitcoin since it is volatile. Regarding to the price, I can ensure that bitcoin price will become more higher compared to the price it has now. Besides, bitcoin community will become more larger and it has a possibility to become legalize in other country.
No one is of course certain what the future holds for bitcoin tomorrow or in the future. However, from the look of things, there is obviously light at the end of the tunnel and I am sure none of us would really like to see the tunnel covered at the other end by all means. It all depends on us and the support we keep giving to the community at large and we will definitely see bitcoin thrive as it has always been.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Gozie51

Activity: 2520
Merit: 624

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:41:46 PM

I don't think that Bitcoin is going to die anytime soon personally because it's already spreading and spreading and we see a lot of companies (big ones) like Namecheap , Microsoft etc ... starting to accepting it as Payement method which is pretty good . for what comes to the price I'd say it will be around 600$ on the Next halving block reward which should me on the end of 2016 .

Hey, just read your post and your prediction was quite ok and do you know that 2years after, the price of bitcoin has gone to like 4k? Thats like 300percent increase. And preparing to take another shoot upwards to 5k soon.
lazaruseffect11

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:34:15 AM

What is the obstacles, challenges and problems that Bitcoin can face it in 5 years? How we can help Bitcoin to take more authoritative place in the world of currency system?
My prediction in bitcoin in the next 5 years is its price will continue to grow because its resources is becoming lesser. Since it only have a limited sources, the lesser it will be, the higher the price it can have. Also, i think in the future bitcoin will be legalize in most of the countries and can be used as a payment in any transactions. In that way, it will be easier for us to send and receive any payments.
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:58:22 AM

I think in future bitcoin will spread more and it will be used by millions of people.I also think government will allow bitcoin in every country so bitcoin will be used by every people in the society.Bitcoin price will touch 1000$ surely as its already in 4000$.More shop and market will accept bitcoin.Transaction process of bitcoin will be more fast and smooth.

Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:02:40 AM

What is the obstacles, challenges and problems that Bitcoin can face it in 5 years? How we can help Bitcoin to take more authoritative place in the world of currency system?
In my own opinion, the obstacles, challenges, and problems that bitcoin will face is the decision of each countries of banning bitcoin or it will not last. But we still all hope bitcoin will last because bitcoin is very helpful and a good source of income that can provide all of our basic needs.
Definitely bit coin and other crypto currencies will have to face a lot of problems because many of countries like China have been planning to ban all of the crypto currencies and their transactions because bit coin and crypto currencies have decentralized system of transactions and they are easily accessible from any corner in the world.
farwellbit

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:24:11 AM

Well nobody can predict the future but in my opinion bitcoin can give tough competition to the USD.Maybe in future all the international transactions in the international markets will be done by bitcoin.Bitcoin gives fast and easy returns in a very less period of time.
there are maximum chances that in near future all the transactions will be done with bitcoins. The pace at which bitcoins are getting popular I am damn sure that in the next five years, bitcoins will be used by everyone. Bitcoins are running towards the position of being best currency at the speed of light.
Loope

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:50:08 AM

I don't think that Bitcoin is going to die anytime soon personally because it's already spreading and spreading and we see a lot of companies (big ones) like Namecheap , Microsoft etc ... starting to accepting it as Payement method which is pretty good . for what comes to the price I'd say it will be around 600$ on the Next halving block reward which should me on the end of 2016 .
Well, For my own prediction about bitcoin. I think there is a future here in bitcoin cause bitcoin nowadays are very popular to some countries wherein the price of it is higher than the past years, therefore it is so active right now. Many companies, banks, as well as our economy will upgrade through the success of bitcoin in more than how many years,Probably it is legalize in other country like the third world country...It also help the economic growth of some societies..Eventually bitcoin can change the status of every individual especially for those who give their interest on it..Thank's

mahimonliner

Activity: 350

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 08:57:23 AM

As many big companies are involved with bitcoin and as well as other alt-coins, so there is no stopping of bitcoin or cryptocurrency. Soon bitcoin will be number one payment system.

Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:36:42 AM

i think in the future bitcoin will go up so high and it will be 100000$ in the future or one million dollar i think. bitcoin will be legal worldwide and gives all people an daily income. bitcoin will give oopportunity to all who dont have work.

Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:51:25 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2017, 12:59:56 AM by Bonakid

I think bitcoin can grow rapidly, and it will make the governments and banks try to get control on it, although we all have known that it's impossible to them. And bitcoin will be used many more people, to do transaction in daily market and in otherwise do negative thing in black market.
I think for sure that bitcoin can grow after a long period time and many people are now starting to adopt bitcoin because it is one of the best extra income without sacrificing their time also they can invest or save money in bitcoin which is much better than bank for now. Also i think bitcoin can lead us to get rich in the future by just continuous collecting bitcoin until it is not too much expensive right now.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:03:50 AM

as I once predicted, the main problem with bitcoin is the government. and finally the Chinese government is really close bitcoin and we dont know when it will open again. and my prediction for the next few years is also the same, the main issue of bitcoin is the government. if there is no solution to the problem, then bitcoin is in danger.
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:18:26 AM

as I once predicted, the main problem with bitcoin is the government. and finally the Chinese government is really close bitcoin and we dont know when it will open again. and my prediction for the next few years is also the same, the main issue of bitcoin is the government. if there is no solution to the problem, then bitcoin is in danger.
I think also its on of the problem but in bitcoins relation of banning in chinese government is not a big problem. Did tou ever think how many chinese countrymen use to mine bitcoins? i thought they are the oneof the country that has a big amount of bitcoin holders and by mining activity. Bitcoin is not in danger.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
zzSunZZ

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:37:41 AM

While some are skeptical of this steady increase in value, late last week, the price of bitcoin rose beyond $3,200, and it currently sits slightly above $3,900. With the action that wars are planning at North Korea versus Japan and America. It will leads to the lack of necessary things. Food's price are going to raise , medical supply and Bitcoin is the same. But the price will slightly increase into 4200$ at November, and before the hard fork at middle of October, price will faill a big one into 3300$ or 3400$ with a "fake" news come from China. It like a circle, happen all the time.
real eyes realize

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:45:28 AM

Nobody can predict the future of the btc exactly but I think btc buyings can rise in that term and it can have a really good effect on the prices in near future. I always see btc as a long term investment, and I think it is better to wait and be patient.
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:12:47 PM

In my own opinion, the only challenges or problems that bitcoin would face with in 5 years is the banning of bitcoin in some countries like china because it will affects on its price, good thing that bitcoins price today is recovering eventhough it was a big loss when china started to ban bitc

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
TonixGaming_14

Activity: 329

AGATE

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:26:48 PM

The prediction about bitcoin the price will increase or decrease it depend to the buy and sell of transaction in bitcoin. I think the price of bitcoin today until the end of September will increase.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:35:57 PM

The prediction about bitcoin the price will increase or decrease it depend to the buy and sell of transaction in bitcoin. I think the price of bitcoin today until the end of September will increase.
The end of September just in a few days, but my long-term prediction is going to be the same - bitcoin is going just rise and it will take all the most popular altcoins with itself. We will survive even if China will go away from the market of crypto-currencies.
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: