Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 11:02:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why have Bitcoin instead of cash?  (Read 246100 times)
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:57:32 PM

Because bitcoin is better than cash, by holding your cash for years you won't make as much money as by holding bitcoin. Bitcoin currently is the best investment to make good money. Bitcoin as someone rightly said is digital gold and there are more benefits and it's more profitable to have bitcoin than cash. It's because of these gains and benefits which people get by holding bitcoin that they are more inclined towards holding or having bitcoin than cash.
I think yes! The bitcoin is more popular than before because now a lot of people are using bitcoin instead of cash because it is more easy to use than cash it is safe and secure so bitcoin is easy to carry even in huge amount but you cannot carry a lot of money or cash with you when you want to travel long because it will create danger for you in the journey but in bitcoin you will not be worry because you will earn more and will enjoy security using bitcoin.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:04:30 PM

It's just about the price in first place which makes the bitcoin first choice currency rather than fiat currency. Oh yeah surely decentralised and stuff is there but who cares as long as the price stays high. :-)

Yes, bitcoin is chosen primarily because of the high price and the opportunity to make a profit almost nothing. Ordinary currencies are not able to provide such a needy person with earnings.

Yes the fact that bitcoin can be earned without any money to invest with it, it is a good way to think that bitcoin is better than fiat.  Leaving bitcoin in our wallet will still make it grow unlike money, if you will just keep it in your wallet it will be the same.  Sometimes it will have molds and become old.  Bitcoin is better than cash and we can attest to that.
mastadonballs

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:42:11 PM

Because bitcoin is better than cash, by holding your cash for years you won't make as much money as by holding bitcoin. Bitcoin currently is the best investment to make good money. Bitcoin as someone rightly said is digital gold and there are more benefits and it's more profitable to have bitcoin than cash. It's because of these gains and benefits which people get by holding bitcoin that they are more inclined towards holding or having bitcoin than cash.
I think yes! The bitcoin is more popular than before because now a lot of people are using bitcoin instead of cash because it is more easy to use than cash it is safe and secure so bitcoin is easy to carry even in huge amount but you cannot carry a lot of money or cash with you when you want to travel long because it will create danger for you in the journey but in bitcoin you will not be worry because you will earn more and will enjoy security using bitcoin.
Actually the security of Bitcoin does not better than the security of other payment method like Banks, PayPal ... because if you do not use some functions for security your money, it still has high risk and easy robbed by hacker.
dmamigo

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:07:49 PM

Actually the security of Bitcoin does not better than the security of other payment method like Banks, PayPal ... because if you do not use some functions for security your money, it still has high risk and easy robbed by hacker.

Yes Bitcoin is quite unsecure and so as Cash or even Paypal and Banks. Many fraudulent activities takes place with monetary option available, either be it any of them mentioned. Until the user is careful, its quite tough be secure, Bitcoins secure wallet is quite complicated for non tech savvy people and mid or old peoples, and wallets are definitely quite open and unsecure.

Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:45:46 PM

yes I agree with your answer, but to note also, bitcoin and cash money, both have advantages and disadvantages of each. in cash money we can find or do these three things. it's just the way from the two different.
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:53:12 PM

I prefer having and using Bitcoin instead of cash because of many reasons. Compared to Bitcoin, fiat currencies have a lot less value. Bitcoin is decentralized and not controlled by anyone so it is more easy and simple to use than fiat. Also the Bitcoin price is going up highly while the cash price is going down or increasing very slowly.
alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:08:52 AM

I recently paid for some local tacos using Bitcoin. My friend who was unfamilar with Bitcoin thought it was strange, like I technically didn't pay for them or something. We got into discussing Bitcoin and one of the questions he asked me was:
"Why would you want Bitcoins instead of cash?". For a second I didn't know what to say; then I thought about it and here is what I came up with. Feel free to contribute to this.

1) More security (especially if you are careful).

2) Bitcoins are a potential investment, cash is not. Paper currency only really goes down in value, Bitcoins have a lot of potential to be worth more as time goes on.

3) Fast, worldwide transactions at your fingertips.

4) Similar to #3, but it's a universal currency. It's legal in most countries of the world and you don't need any kind of currency conversion to send money to people in a different country than your own.

Its easy to send bitcoin than cash,and most of all its secure to send bitcoin transaction to other people  especially when you pay bill,buy gadgets,send money to loveones etc.whenever some other countries did not accept this kind of currencies conversion so you must send your own bill,but i thinks positively that time will come,all countries will accept this kind of portfolio trading.and that the time people will understand the true important and value of the bitcoin.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Aganythe

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:59:13 AM

It is a good way to generate income. For I cant use it that quick. I need to income it out in a financial institution very first just before I can get it. So laziness is the essential. Way too lazy to withdraw it. So greater set my excessive income in bitcoin expense then let it obtain some thing.
Alalex

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:09:43 AM

because bitcoin is obviously a place to develop a global price comparison of world gold that becomes the digital currency for the future.

Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:35:46 AM

I recently paid for some local tacos using Bitcoin. My friend who was unfamilar with Bitcoin thought it was strange, like I technically didn't pay for them or something. We got into discussing Bitcoin and one of the questions he asked me was:
"Why would you want Bitcoins instead of cash?". For a second I didn't know what to say; then I thought about it and here is what I came up with. Feel free to contribute to this.

1) More security (especially if you are careful).

2) Bitcoins are a potential investment, cash is not. Paper currency only really goes down in value, Bitcoins have a lot of potential to be worth more as time goes on.

3) Fast, worldwide transactions at your fingertips.

4) Similar to #3, but it's a universal currency. It's legal in most countries of the world and you don't need any kind of currency conversion to send money to people in a different country than your own.
For me Becuase bitcoin is increasing so its good if you hold btc for a long time becuase bitcoin have a strong potential on matket and the best crytocurrency so why people dont convert into a cash becuase they want a high profit.
ayesha201009

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:38:03 AM

Cash are printed by private company and issued for a central bank/ some government.
I prefere btc because there is no landlord, no owner, but a pure form of freedom Wink
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:56:41 AM

It's because bitcoin price is very volatile, it changes in many ways, it can drop and recover in just a few hours. A lot of people earned a lot of money because of it's volatility. Another things is that bitcoin is decentralized. Government doesn't have control over it, so there's no tax. Transactions are easy with bitcoin compared with fiat money.
You are right. There are still many countries where Bitcoin is not that much popular. I think it is a very good idea to use Bitcoin instead of cash. I think the biggest advantage of using Bitcoin over cash is that you need not to worry about the security of your amount. Moreover, you keep on earning a good amount of profit with each passing second.
pureclckr

Activity: 243
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:55:35 AM

Very good points. I'd like to add:

5) Banks can't steal it from you. You may think they can't steal cash either; that's not true. With central banks printing money by the hundreds of billions, and commercial banks creating money as debt like there's no tomorrow, they're effectively lowering the relative worth of your money in their advantage. Remember: stealing 5% off your deposit, or increasing the total money supply by 5% by creating it out of thin air, has essentially the same effect.

i think bitcoin is probably make easy much more saving money instead of cash, because  this is unstable currency, sometimes  getting higher, and also sometimes it's become lower value of money. but,  the more you have many bitcoin in your wallet the currency in your life is also  to become higher and much more better
in saving purposes, i really recommend having btc. Having btc now can be a great achievement to those who wanted to save a lot in the future. Aswe see btc value now falling , why not buy some that having cash that's too hard to aave aince always prone for spending.
Absolutely! Cash will not add on more money and more earnings for you. On the other hand, if you keep Bitcoin instead of cash this means that you are continuously adding up more money in your account. The way Bitcoin market price is going up; it will bring a lot of earnings for you in the coming days as well.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:56:49 AM

5) Banks can't steal it from you. You may think they can't steal cash either; that's not true. With central banks printing money by the hundreds of billions, and commercial banks creating money as debt like there's no tomorrow, they're effectively lowering the relative worth of your money in their advantage. Remember: stealing 5% off your deposit, or increasing the total money supply by 5% by creating it out of thin air, has essentially the same effect.

i think bitcoin is probably make easy much more saving money instead of cash, because  this is unstable currency, sometimes  getting higher, and also sometimes it's become lower value of money. but,  the more you have many bitcoin in your wallet the currency in your life is also  to become higher and much more better
in saving purposes, i really recommend having btc. Having btc now can be a great achievement to those who wanted to save a lot in the future. Aswe see btc value now falling , why not buy some that having cash that's too hard to aave aince always prone for spending.
Absolutely! Cash will not add on more money and more earnings for you. On the other hand, if you keep Bitcoin instead of cash this means that you are continuously adding up more money in your account. The way Bitcoin market price is going up; it will bring a lot of earnings for you in the coming days as well.
We need both cash and bitcoin because those two currencies will help us in different ways and they are here in our world for different usage and purpose and bitcoin is more likely an investment and a currency if you want to spend it while cash is completely a fixed or stabled valued money where you can either invest, save or spend it depending on your wants.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:26:12 AM

We need both cash and bitcoin because those two currencies will help us in different ways and they are here in our world for different usage and purpose and bitcoin is more likely an investment and a currency if you want to spend it while cash is completely a fixed or stabled valued money where you can either invest, save or spend it depending on your wants.
yes i agree on that .we need both cash and bitcoin.but for me i like to have bitcoin than cash because bitcoin is an investment.it is more exciting because of its un stable price .
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:17:09 PM

i prefer to invest my money in bitcoin instead of just having them stay on my pocket
its hard  to resist to buy something you want when you have cash available

man1996

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:06:57 PM

Bitcoin is much more safe and secure than the paper money.Banks can't take the bitcoins from us and charge interest on it.Bitcoin's price is also going up so we can get greater amounts in a very less time but we should have patience for it.

Rojectime

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:29:28 PM

For me it is the sending charge. Why pay far more in a money transfer organization like western union and other folks like that if you can do it by way of bitcoin. So simple for me and more quickly. My relative just need to go to the bank I ship them the account number and pin. Then, they just withdraw it like an atm. I saved time and I saved money.
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:59:03 PM

erf
For me it is the sending charge. Why pay far more in a money transfer organization like western union and other folks like that if you can do it by way of bitcoin. So simple for me and more quickly. My relative just need to go to the bank I ship them the account number and pin. Then, they just withdraw it like an atm. I saved time and I saved money.
Because of the cyber age bitcoin is better that cash or fiat you can manage it easily you can transfer easily with out you using money transfer agency that will charge you with higher amount, while if you will engage in trading this is the best currency to kept and sell because it will increase the price so frequent because of its demand is so high.

Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:18:28 PM

erf
Because of the cyber age bitcoin is better that cash or fiat you can manage it easily you can transfer easily with out you using money transfer agency that will charge you with higher amount, while if you will engage in trading this is the best currency to kept and sell because it will increase the price so frequent because of its demand is so high.
For your information sending Bitcoin to other wallet services will charge you with a transaction fee. Also based on my observation on our local remittances sending money that is lower than 50$ are considerably cheaper compared to transaction fees being charged if you set it into a high priority. Also there is an argument about the availability of the services now comparing it to remittances, obviously their service is more widely used and widely known for ordinary people, also people who are willing to receive Bitcoin will face the issue of converting their Bitcoin to Fiat currency.
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: