Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:27:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [AXIOM] AxiomMemHash, Schnorr Sigs Implemented, APOS 3.0, AXH 2.0 Proposed  (Read 204910 times)
altcoinUK

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 03:05:11 PM

... I spent the past 48hrs looking into it exploring what is on offer ... Next up is the dev. I see initial commits from Rat4 on MASTER branch this is the guy which has bought a lot of tech into alts. All i can say regarding this matter is I am very reassured to know he is doing apart with this project (in whichever capacity Wink).

You have no idea what you are talking about, do you? Seeing the audience here and who has been deployed in this project, it could be very possible that this is a rat4 action, I don't know whether the dev is rat4 or not, but from the commits you can't make this conclusion - except if you have no idea what you are talking about.

I have not checked the source code, I have better things to do than to check blackcoin forks, but when I open the source repository web page I can see that this is a fork of rat4's blackcoin. So, if it is a fork of blackcoin than how on the earth could not be commits from rat4 the guy who maintain the blackcoin repository in the first place? Of course there are commits from rat4 - his blackcoin was forked. I understand you spent the past 48hrs "looking into" the source code, but do you understand at all what fork means and how the source code repository works?

lmfao .. yes i do I have been around the block with alts many times built coins participated under various alt projects under various pseudonyms played with some progressive BC ideas and pushed some ideas co-authored 2 w.papers along with participation of independent peer reviews for unnamed alts.. Worked on anon mixer and coinjoin techniques. Multiple token rings <-- Hint to who I am.

So yeah I do kinda know a little, just a little bit about spotting a very solid code base and novel approach to fixing Small spend DoS issue as this is one of the ways I believed its rat4 who is behind this as during another project which I was apart of he pointed out this vuln in my alt which needed correcting. Now low and behold its apart of this src code.. plus other hints and i picked up on.

Who knows I maybe completely off the mark but regardless of true dev code is still very solid!
Its my job to spot good strong code so I can clone it as ruthless as that sounds and use elements in my own works, if appropriate!..

Frankly, I don't care who you are, all I know, which should be clear to even junior software engineers that you had no idea what you are talking about regarding the commits of rat4.
If you say so then I have no doubt that you are the most influential and accomplished software engineer since Satoshi Nakamoto disappeared from here - yet you don't know how the fucking source control works, which knowledge should be the material of a high school software development class.

You still don't understand that the reason you can see rat4 commits because his software was forked, and therefore of course his fucking commits are in the fork.

Now, this project is might rat4's project, as I said seeing the deployed support I wouldn't be surprised if it is, however from the fact that the master branch of the fork includes his commits you can't make this conclusion. That's all I said in my post which obviously you couldn't understand.
altcoinUK

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 03:06:41 PM

So what you gonna say about that altcoinUK
Ha!

No more :-))))) except good luck with the coin.
danonthehill

Activity: 710
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 03:15:53 PM

Dev...ETA on that whitepaper...because it's kind of important.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 03:21:10 PM

... I spent the past 48hrs looking into it exploring what is on offer ... Next up is the dev. I see initial commits from Rat4 on MASTER branch this is the guy which has bought a lot of tech into alts. All i can say regarding this matter is I am very reassured to know he is doing apart with this project (in whichever capacity Wink).

You have no idea what you are talking about, do you? Seeing the audience here and who has been deployed in this project, it could be very possible that this is a rat4 action, I don't know whether the dev is rat4 or not, but from the commits you can't make this conclusion - except if you have no idea what you are talking about.

I have not checked the source code, I have better things to do than to check blackcoin forks, but when I open the source repository web page I can see that this is a fork of rat4's blackcoin. So, if it is a fork of blackcoin than how on the earth could not be commits from rat4 the guy who maintain the blackcoin repository in the first place? Of course there are commits from rat4 - his blackcoin was forked. I understand you spent the past 48hrs "looking into" the source code, but do you understand at all what fork means and how the source code repository works?

lmfao .. yes i do I have been around the block with alts many times built coins participated under various alt projects under various pseudonyms played with some progressive BC ideas and pushed some ideas co-authored 2 w.papers along with participation of independent peer reviews for unnamed alts.. Worked on anon mixer and coinjoin techniques. Multiple token rings <-- Hint to who I am.

So yeah I do kinda know a little, just a little bit about spotting a very solid code base and novel approach to fixing Small spend DoS issue as this is one of the ways I believed its rat4 who is behind this as during another project which I was apart of he pointed out this vuln in my alt which needed correcting. Now low and behold its apart of this src code.. plus other hints and i picked up on.

Who knows I maybe completely off the mark but regardless of true dev code is still very solid!
Its my job to spot good strong code so I can clone it as ruthless as that sounds and use elements in my own works, if appropriate!..

Frankly, I don't care who you are, all I know, which should be clear to even junior software engineers that you had no idea what you are talking about regarding the commits of rat4.
If you say so then I have no doubt that you are the most influential and accomplished software engineer since Satoshi Nakamoto disappeared from here - yet you don't know how the fucking source control works, which knowledge should be the material of a high school software development class.

You still don't understand that the reason you can see rat4 commits because his software was forked, and therefore of course his fucking commits are in the fork.

Now, this project is might rat4's project, as I said seeing the deployed support I wouldn't be surprised if it is, however from the fact that the master branch of the fork includes his commits you can't make this conclusion. That's all I said in my post which obviously you couldn't understand.

Don't bother explaining its a lost cause lol

altcoinUK

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 03:39:02 PM

Now just for sanity check reasons and spent exactly 50 seconds to check the commits of AXIOM. The last commit that has anything to do with the software was from rat4 on the 21 July - to the blackcoin repository. That was forked - without a line of addition. The AXIOM developer has added exactly 0 lines of code to rat4's blackcoin. Not even one line.

Therefore, the young Satoshi who was banging on above what an expert he is, was checking for 48 hours rat4's blackcoin commits - and he made the conclusion the AXIOM code base is great :-))))) After all his "job to spot good strong code" LOL

This is one of the most fucked up place of the planet, but this is one of the funniest shit I have ever seen on Bitcointalk  :-)))))))

PnD team

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 03:45:48 PM

Good strong code, good staking, good mining will invest a lot more.Hope u make right decision like me and invest a lot  Grin
Cryptoadvice_82

Activity: 329
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 03:46:12 PM

Now just for sanity check reasons and spent exactly 50 seconds to check the commits of AXIOM. The last commit that has anything to do with the software was from rat4 on the 21 July - to the blackcoin repository. That was forked - without a line of addition. The AXIOM developer has added exactly 0 lines of code to rat4's blackcoin. Not even one line.

Therefore, the young Satoshi who was banging on above what an expert he is, was checking for 48 hours rat4's blackcoin commits - and he made the conclusion the AXIOM code base is great :-))))) After all his "job to spot good strong code" LOL

This is one of the most fucked up place of the planet, but this is one of the funniest shit I have ever seen on Bitcointalk  :-)))))))

SCAM!!!! LOL!

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency  
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄  
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
[
Cryptoadvice_82

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 03:47:47 PM

Good strong code, good staking, good mining will invest a lot more.Hope u make right decision like me and invest a lot  Grin
Same here!  Grin
Bought a lot under 10k, thanks to all this FUD we have a lot more coins... Cheesy

███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄  
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
[
FACKYOU1

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 04:01:17 PM

FUCK YOU AND GO AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK! YOU TALK LIKE A BOT. WE THE COMMUNITY HAD ENOUGH OF SCAM ARTISTS LIKE YOU. GO AND TAKE YOUR SHIT WITH YOU!

http://coverize.me/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/go-away.jpg
altcoinUK

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 04:01:34 PM

SCAM!!!! LOL!

It's not even a scam, it must be a surreal human experiment at it best :-))))

Even Bobsurplus' coins make more sense from technology viewpoint because lately Bob at least add some shiny features to his coins before he P&D the shit out of the coins, but this coin has added zero (0) line of code never mind new feature to the blackcoin source - it was forked, renamed and released without any additions. WTF?

Hero and senior members support this coin, and all right, they want to make somehow some money, but are they aware of that this is a plain blackcoin fork without any modifications whatsoever or are they just here without knowing anything about how software development works?

Anyway, it's funny sometimes in many ways, but mostly of course it's sad what is happening (fork after fork without any innovations) in digital currency in the last year.

distn404

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 04:06:04 PM

SCAM!!!! LOL!

Even Bobsurplus' coins make more sense from technology viewpoint because lately Bob at least add some shiny features to his coins before he P&D the shit out of the coins, but this coin has added zero (0) line of code never mind new feature to the blackcoin source - it was forked, renamed and released without any additions. WTF?

Hero and senior members support this coin, and all right, they want to make somehow some money, but are they aware of that this is a plain blackcoin fork without any modifications whatsoever or are they just here without knowing anything about how software development works?

Anyway, it's funny sometimes in many ways, but mostly of course it's sad what is happening (fork after fork without any innovations) in digital currency in the last year.

Uhm, are you a little bit retarded? Blackcoin is scrypt with ecsda sigs, axiom is RandMemHash with schnorr sigs,,,  Huh

some github tutorials here ;0
PnD team

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 04:06:36 PM

SCAM!!!! LOL!

Fud more my buys are not hitting  Grin
Cryptoadvice_82

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 04:09:20 PM

SCAM!!!! LOL!

Uhm, are you a little bit retarded? Blackcoin is scrypt with ecsda sigs, axiom is RandMemHash with schnorr sigs,,,  Huh

Is only FUD man!
They only want to buy back at 10k now...this thread is so funny guys!
But is strange to see a lot of Hero member here...!

███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄  
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
[
PnD team

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 04:12:46 PM

SCAM!!!! LOL!

Is only FUD man!
They only want to buy back at 10k now...this thread is so funny guys!
But is strange to see a lot of Hero member here...!

Funny or not u need to dump it now  Grin

Just do it while noone is watching  Grin
altcoinUK

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 04:34:38 PM

SCAM!!!! LOL!

In the "Moved from bitbucket" commit the HashShabal stuff was added and "Blackcoin" was replaced with "Axiom". That's all the changes are compared to Blackcoin.

As I said, this is a Blackcoin fork that's why you see the rat4 commits.

That's all. Good luck with it.

Anonyme

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 04:38:17 PM

Sell sell sell I'm waiting at 9000 sat  Cheesy
Yaremi
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 05:17:11 PM

new dump? More free money for me? Roll Eyes

I like this shit, so dump bro! Kiss

Зaлeтaй в нaш чaт http://allcrypto.chat/
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 05:34:12 PM

I'm just flabbergasted.

Number one.- If this is a knock off of BlackCoin, then it has, by far, the solidest base code in existence in crypto, Rat4 being a deservedly respected institution in the whole alt world.

Number two.- The tech differences are quite notorious, in fact, so I won't even bother to point them out.

Number three.- The main and most attractive feature this coin has, by miles, is that people can and do mine it from their desktop/laptop computer in significant numbers.

Number four.- Even if you missed phase one of big rewards, there's still plenty of time to collect quite a bit of free coins via mining/staking, before distribution ends.

So even if the pointed out so clumsily "worst case scenario" comes to fruition, we still have a shiny new design over not an old Ford Pinto carcass and engine, but a top of the line, reliable, powerful Mercedes. Or even Lamborghini.

I appreciate only too well the attempts at being critical of the project as well as the different reasons of the individual doing it. As I have posted, it is positive in almost every way, since this project, at this moment, needs more than anything to be kept at the top of the front page of BTCT and on the top positions of trading volume at Bittrex, so thank you for every contribution on behalf of my modest investment. As most of you already know, I'd be even more appreciative if you would look for really funny animated GIF's memes to go with the rest.

I also appreciate and like it very much that the dev team doesn't get involved in this brouahaha. No need. There are a white paper, a roadmap and a website that need to be completed and released within three days... if at all possible preceded or closely followed by an update of the code that evens the playing field and makes GPU mining nearly obsolete in AXIOM. Before that happens, it all is talk. And mining/staking.

And, hopefully, enjoying the memes...
PnD team

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 05:43:24 PM

I'm just flabbergasted.

Number one.- If this is a knock off of BlackCoin, then it has, by far, the solidest base code in existence in crypto, Rat4 being a deservedly respected institution in the whole alt world.

Number two.- The tech differences are quite notorious, in fact, so I won't even bother to point them out.

Number three.- The main and most attractive feature this coin has, by miles, is that people can and do mine it from their desktop/laptop computer in significant numbers.

Number four.- Even if you missed phase one of big rewards, there's still plenty of time to collect quite a bit of free coins via mining/staking, before distribution ends.

So even if the pointed out so clumsily "worst case scenario" comes to fruition, we still have a shiny new design over not an old Ford Pinto carcass and engine, but a top of the line, reliable, powerful Mercedes. Or even Lamborghini.

I appreciate only too well the attempts at being critical of the project as well as the different reasons of the individual doing it. As I have posted, it is positive in almost every way, since this project, at this moment, needs more than anything to be kept at the top of the front page of BTCT and on the top positions of trading volume at Bittrex, so thank you for every contribution on behalf of my modest investment. As most of you already know, I'd be even more appreciative if you would look for really funny animated GIF's memes to go with the rest.

I also appreciate and like it very much that the dev team doesn't get involved in this brouahaha. No need. There are a white paper, a roadmap and a website that need to be completed and released within three days... if at all possible preceded or closely followed by an update of the code that evens the playing field and makes GPU mining nearly obsolete in AXIOM. Before that happens, it all is talk. And mining/staking.

And, hopefully, enjoying the memes...

I appreciate your writing but man, where is my memes  Huh Huh
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 05:57:13 PM

Hi community,

This is just my 2p worth.

Firstly, this coin is very well coded I spent the past 48hrs looking into it exploring what is on offer. I can say without a shadow of a doubt this coin is really good. no BS. The whole idea about fixing flaws in current POS implementations can only be a good thing.

Next up is the dev. I see initial commits from Rat4 on MASTER branch this is the guy which has bought a lot of tech into alts. All i can say regarding this matter is I am very reassured to know he is doing apart with this project (in whichever capacity Wink).

As for direction of this project and what priority tasks need to be completed.. I kind of concur with what barabbas said a few pages back. Focus on roadmap fixing whatever issues have already been arranged to get fixed and regular updates from the team. keep this up and *almost* everyone will be happy Wink

With regards to price action I have seen projects like this in past roll out with the exact same attitude and they mooooon!

This project has all the hallmarks of a "seasoned" tried & tested outfit.

As I said almost as soon as I spotted this project and done my due diligence checks I feel very bullish about this for the MID-LONG TERM..

The only thing which is an issue for me personally is the lack of any formal community effort per se.
Questions to consider:

Do we have any arrangements for PR, Who will head this up?
 Do we have anyone harassing the Exchanges which this is not already listed on. ?
 Do we have an Alternative location to meet/chat other than BCT.. SUCH AS A SLACK GROUP?Huh
 Do we have a list of what is required/missing from the dev team? example do they need more help etc..

We come here as a community with common interest so why not organize and get some kind of team set up whether it's formal / informal arrangements. Anything to make devs live easier and help our investment grow!  

Several answers. In order: No PR is necessary at this very early stage, other than what may or may not be required for the content of the website. This project doesn't need any PR until it has something to PR with. Something way more solid than what we have until now, I mean. Once POS 3.0 is released and bug-tested in real life, then it will be the moment to think about promoting this. Maybe.

Bad choice of words "harassing"... but I get what you mean. And the previous answer applies: No need for any other exchange at present. It will bring nothing to the table.

Meetings/chats... meh.... everyone is doing it, especially the slack thing. Nothing good has ever come out of it except confusion. It is much better to have a free, uncensored space like this one where everyone can fully check everything that has been posted, important and not (and memes are important if they are funny), and post whatever they want (what a concept, ah?). More spaces DILUTE the info and the suggestions and is not proven to have effected any project positively. The other way seems to be the corroborated effect. Why change something that works? No sense at all.

Devs do not seem to need any help at present for they are still well within time to deliver what they have promised. Oh they should probably appreciate a paid vacation in Bermuda with the latest MacAir and some nice supply of margaritas, but, mostly, what I'm sure they'd appreciate is to be left alone to do the significant amount of work that they need to have fully done within a few days.

All of that said and as I have already pointed out previously, community involvement is going to be necessary if this project is going to transcend beyond the latest stage of coin distribution. Contributions, in cash and every other way, will be required. But let the project progress first and then, once on solid ground, lets get the community to really work, commit and contribute to maximize both the scope and reach of the project and the value of their investments, shall we?
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 »
  Print  

Jump to: