Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:49:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 [670] 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587726 times)
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:39:43 PM

Day 3 stumps and still SL is trail by 180 runs.SL batted well in first innings as they scored 369 for 9.India have to bat well also in 2nd innings.I think India will get a huge win again.

OTOH, Aus bowled Eng in 227 runs.But Australia lost 4 quick wickets for scoring just 53 runs.Australia is lead by 268 runs.Australia have to scores as much run as they can tomorrow.I think the pitch has turned into bowling pitch so England have to bat carefully in 2nd innings.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:02:44 PM

Day 3 stumps and still SL is trail by 180 runs.SL batted well in first innings as they scored 369 for 9.India have to bat well also in 2nd innings.I think India will get a huge win again.

OTOH, Aus bowled Eng in 227 runs.But Australia lost 4 quick wickets for scoring just 53 runs.Australia is lead by 268 runs.Australia have to scores as much run as they can tomorrow.I think the pitch has turned into bowling pitch so England have to bat carefully in 2nd innings.

Sri Lankan's tried pretty well, but still the trail is huge in terms of wickets remaining. Even if the players plays well, then also I believe its too tough for end batsman. The trail will continue I think and probably if Sri Lankans can hold on it can be a draw or else a huge win for sure.

About the Ashes, Anderson and Woakes just gave a light for them in the tournament. The quick wickets will help them I think. I feel this can be a draw as England batsmanif wwants can defend pretty well.
cryptoburst61

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:17:57 PM

i really though England not have a chance against Australia in this match but now they have very good chance to bowl Australia out and chase about 300 runs. i think if Australia get 400 runs in front they win because i not see England get that amount of this pitch.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:35:06 PM

i really though England not have a chance against Australia in this match but now they have very good chance to bowl Australia out and chase about 300 runs. i think if Australia get 400 runs in front they win because i not see England get that amount of this pitch.

Batting in the fourth innings is not just about runs, it is about handling pressure. England haven't shown themselves in shining light until now. They have conceded a 200+ run lead in the first innings. Beats me why you are even thinking of England having a chance in this match.

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 11:55:09 PM

Batting in the fourth innings is not just about runs, it is about handling pressure. England haven't shown themselves in shining light until now. They have conceded a 200+ run lead in the first innings. Beats me why you are even thinking of England having a chance in this match.

Yes very true and like you said England haven't been able to handle the pressure in this test series so far but a good bowling performance can change all this as it puts the Australian team on the back foot. Like I have said if Australia get a lead of 400+ runs then its goodnight for England but if they only manage a lead of just over 300 runs, then it opens up the door for England. I think Steve Smith should of enforced the follow-on last night and right now Australia could be winning the test match but instead they must fight to get more runs on the board as there is still plenty of time left in the match and I'm sure we will get a result with one of the teams winning.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:43:22 AM

Still, Australia got a better chance to win this match than England team because Australia is leading by 268 runs and they still got six more wickets in this second innings to play. I think easily they may add another 100 runs to this total means England may need to chase down around 370 runs. Unpress pressure I don't think they can score so many runs in last innings. So I feel still Australia going to win this match.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:41:41 AM

Still, Australia got a better chance to win this match than England team because Australia is leading by 268 runs and they still got six more wickets in this second innings to play. I think easily they may add another 100 runs to this total means England may need to chase down around 370 runs. Unpress pressure I don't think they can score so many runs in last innings. So I feel still Australia going to win this match.

I think it will be easy win for OZ as they are 353 runs ahead already and 1 wicket left. While on the other hand England have not performed well in the batting and thus it would be more pressure on them to win this test match as they cannot play for the draw because 2 more days to go. So either of the side will win and OZ will come back strongly in the bowling and may get them all out in less than 250 unless somebody can make century from England side.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:21:49 AM

I think it will be easy win for OZ as they are 353 runs ahead already and 1 wicket left. While on the other hand England have not performed well in the batting and thus it would be more pressure on them to win this test match as they cannot play for the draw because 2 more days to go. So either of the side will win and OZ will come back strongly in the bowling and may get them all out in less than 250 unless somebody can make century from England side.

The final target for England team is 354 runs but now England already scored 18 runs without losing any wicket so now they need to score another 336 runs to win this test match. England players shouldn't hurry slowly they need to build a partnership then they can score remaining 336 runs because they also got the best batsman. As of now, this match belongs both teams but who plays well then they can win this match. It is not a one-sided match until now.
katarin2030

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:52:43 AM

The final target for England team is 354 runs but now England already scored 18 runs without losing any wicket so now they need to score another 336 runs to win this test match. England players shouldn't hurry slowly they need to build a partnership then they can score remaining 336 runs because they also got the best batsman. As of now, this match belongs both teams but who plays well then they can win this match. It is not a one-sided match until now.
England already lost 2 wickets for 64 runs, require 290 runs, to chase down the remaining runs will be very difficult for England, as the pitch is assisting to the bowlers, playing nathan lyon is very challenging task, so I think it's Australia's match.
alinda

Activity: 887
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:06:29 AM

Sri Lankan's tried pretty well, but still the trail is huge in terms of wickets remaining. Even if the players plays well, then also I believe its too tough for end batsman. The trail will continue I think and probably if Sri Lankans can hold on it can be a draw or else a huge win for sure.

About the Ashes, Anderson and Woakes just gave a light for them in the tournament. The quick wickets will help them I think. I feel this can be a draw as England batsmanif wwants can defend pretty well.

India has gained a huge lead for now, close to 300 runs and only 3 wickets have gone.Kohli is on the grease and it would be great to see him score another century and declare the innings

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:31:21 AM

India has gained a huge lead for now, close to 300 runs and only 3 wickets have gone.Kohli is on the grease and it would be great to see him score another century and declare the innings

any score above 500 will give India a good support to defend it as Sri Lanka batsman are weak in scoring the target as the lower order are not able to support the batting

cryptoburst61

Activity: 233

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:41:48 AM

i give England a chance because how they too the momentum from Australia last night, looks like i was right at giving them a chance because they can win this test match. Australia need to bowl good to win while England need to survive the night session with out losing to many wickets. If they do then they can win the match.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 09:38:38 AM

i give England a chance because how they too the momentum from Australia last night, looks like i was right at giving them a chance because they can win this test match. Australia need to bowl good to win while England need to survive the night session with out losing to many wickets. If they do then they can win the match.

Yes England do have a chance to win if they can get through the night session, right now they seem to be batting well with some decisions going their way with the ball going over the stumps from a couple of LBW decisions. Now Australia have no more reviews left for the rest of the match so they will need everything to go their way and hope the umpires get the right calls. If England can hold on tonight and not lose a wicket then they have a big chance at winning.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:36:52 PM

any score above 500 will give India a good support to defend it as Sri Lanka batsman are weak in scoring the target as the lower order are not able to support the batting

India gave a good target to SL and 2nd innings they declared at the right time. The target is 410 runs, but SL lost 3 early wickets just for 31 runs. They need to score 379 runs to win this match and 7 wickets in hand. I think it is not possible India will win this test match.
bitcoinfuturetips

Activity: 21
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:30:59 PM

Yes England do have a chance to win if they can get through the night session, right now they seem to be batting well with some decisions going their way with the ball going over the stumps from a couple of LBW decisions. Now Australia have no more reviews left for the rest of the match so they will need everything to go their way and hope the umpires get the right calls. If England can hold on tonight and not lose a wicket then they have a big chance at winning.
Both teams have a chance to win this match. tomorrow 1st session if ENG can manage to play without losing any wickets then ENG is going to win this match.
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:44:57 PM

India gave a good target to SL and 2nd innings they declared at the right time. The target is 410 runs, but SL lost 3 early wickets just for 31 runs. They need to score 379 runs to win this match and 7 wickets in hand. I think it is not possible India will win this test match.

The key wickets are still available to play tomorrow, provided they take down chandimal , this should be easy to close within the second session of the play.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:54:11 PM

Great chance for England to win the match, Joe Root is the key player in the chase. For Australia to win the match only one way by picking up the wickets of Root, Ali and Bairstow if they could able to pick up the early wickets in the 1st session then they have tender chance of winning the match, but the advantage with England now.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
Pattberry

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:08:48 PM

Great chance for England to win the match, Joe Root is the key player in the chase. For Australia to win the match only one way by picking up the wickets of Root, Ali and Bairstow if they could able to pick up the early wickets in the 1st session then they have tender chance of winning the match, but the advantage with England now.
It is a sudden turn of events as i never expected England to fold the Australians in the second innings just like that and i wanted this to be a draw but it looks like England is on route to win this match,in another match India is on route to another complete dominating win against Sri Lanka,the match is really boring to watch.
Manchumichael

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:04:18 PM

It is a sudden turn of events as i never expected England to fold the Australians in the second innings just like that and i wanted this to be a draw but it looks like England is on route to win this match,in another match India is on route to another complete dominating win against Sri Lanka,the match is really boring to watch.
Last day what will happen we can't predict now only. Because in many test matches last day the game was changed. I think AUS can win this test match, but they must take root wicket asap then only it is possible. And in another match yes the result was expected and boring too within a 2nd session may be the match will get over.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:28:11 AM

Last day what will happen we can't predict now only. Because in many test matches last day the game was changed. I think AUS can win this test match, but they must take root wicket asap then only it is possible. And in another match yes the result was expected and boring too within a 2nd session may be the match will get over.

England got a very good chance to level the series with this win and they shouldn't spoil it because they just need another 178 runs and still got six more wickets in hand to score this total. They shouldn't hurry to score runs instead play slowly and reach the target. This morning first session they shouldn't lose wickets with a new ball then they can try to win this game but Australia will try their maximum to put pressure on batsman to win this match.
Pages: « 1 ... 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 [670] 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: