Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:47:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 [651] 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587715 times)
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:48:38 PM

Bangladesh is 132 runs behind from the winning margin.SA made a huge total of 195 runs in their innings.AB and de kock played outstandingly and help team to reach 195.This is not a easy target because Bangladesh already lost their two top batsman.Bangladesh needs a healthy partnership now for seal the match.

Bangladesh lost the match against South Africa by 20 runs, scoring 175/9 in their 20 overs. The match was as good as over once South Africa scored 195. Nevertheless, Bangladesh batted well.

Yeah I thought the same when watching, once South Africa scored that total, I thought yep they got this easy but to Bangladesh's credit they fought on and batted very well to make a good game of it. Losing by 20 runs is a good effort against one of the top teams in world cricket.

Great performance from Bangladesh, they lost the game but they entertained the crowd.
We need this fighting spirit for good matches Bangladesh lost tests ODI's and now twenty match but still fighting hard for this series which is very good Sri Lanka is completely out of this spirit after winning two test matches they have no fight in 5 ODI's now first twenty match is already completely one side affair and rest of other matches also going like this

Sri Lanka are really not playing upto it, top order batsman scored well but after 2nd wicket they scored only 18 runs and lost 7 wickets, the score should be over 140 but Sri Lanka got only 124/9, now it all depends on their bowling.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:41:13 PM

Indian team has done great work in both batting and bowling they are won the match with New Zealand, now both team have same position, let's what will happen next match.
Virat Kohli is the number one batsman in ODI ranking. Even in test matches and T20s, he gives outstanding performance. Let’s just forget him and talk about the rest of the team. The whole team is almost full of classical batsman. These guys practice a lot throughout the year and this constant effort is the reason why India has become the number one team. New Zealand needs to work more in both bowling and batting if its opponent is India.

I think NZ is well composed site with both in batting and bowling. India will have an advantage of its home side. We have seen the first match how easily NZ has won it and India cam back strongly in second match. But I think for 3rd match its 50-50 chance to both the teams and it would be very interesting match to watch out for.

I think NZ bowling is strong to compare Indian bowling lineup, check the last match batsman failed to score big target but bowlers bowled well, and in a 1st match also bowlers did a good job so they won the match. I think next match NZ will come back. Suppose NZ win next match. Then this series will become very exciting.

In the last match Indian batsman didn't failed actually, they scored good runs but took time, I felt they were playing restrictively. It was good for the team as they hold their wickets. And in the first match New Zealand won for their awesome Batsman mostly for Taylor and Latham, not for bowlers technically. As you may have seen, NZ chased 280 runs but couldn't set a target more than 230.

After the next match ODI series will end, if they win the Tour will be interesting I believe you tried to say.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:54:42 AM

I know that both teams will give everything today and since its Indian surface Indians will have advantage but I also think this is a 50/50 game . The team which handles pressure well will win so I am going with NZ just because they got good odds.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:11:06 AM

Bangladesh is 132 runs behind from the winning margin.SA made a huge total of 195 runs in their innings.AB and de kock played outstandingly and help team to reach 195.This is not a easy target because Bangladesh already lost their two top batsman.Bangladesh needs a healthy partnership now for seal the match.

Bangladesh lost the match against South Africa by 20 runs, scoring 175/9 in their 20 overs. The match was as good as over once South Africa scored 195. Nevertheless, Bangladesh batted well.

Yeah I thought the same when watching, once South Africa scored that total, I thought yep they got this easy but to Bangladesh's credit they fought on and batted very well to make a good game of it. Losing by 20 runs is a good effort against one of the top teams in world cricket.

Great performance from Bangladesh, they lost the game but they entertained the crowd.
We need this fighting spirit for good matches Bangladesh lost tests ODI's and now twenty match but still fighting hard for this series which is very good Sri Lanka is completely out of this spirit after winning two test matches they have no fight in 5 ODI's now first twenty match is already completely one side affair and rest of other matches also going like this

Sri Lanka are really not playing upto it, top order batsman scored well but after 2nd wicket they scored only 18 runs and lost 7 wickets, the score should be over 140 but Sri Lanka got only 124/9, now it all depends on their bowling.

Even though they scored less runs but bowlers did a fantastic job because Pakistan also lost eight wickets and they left with only one ball in the innings means match was very interesting. As you said if they could manage to score another 20 runs then it would have been a different story completely. SL was not lucky to win the match, and they need to improve a lot in their batting.
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:15:37 AM

Even though they scored less runs but bowlers did a fantastic job because Pakistan also lost eight wickets and they left with only one ball in the innings means match was very interesting. As you said if they could manage to score another 20 runs then it would have been a different story completely. SL was not lucky to win the match, and they need to improve a lot in their batting.

Pakistan should consider themselves very, very lucky here. The last over was a treat to watch. Pakistan required eleven runs from the last four overs, and a dropped catch by Gunathilaka made all the difference. Sri Lanka gave a good account of themselves here.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:14:32 AM

I know that both teams will give everything today and since its Indian surface Indians will have advantage but I also think this is a 50/50 game . The team which handles pressure well will win so I am going with NZ just because they got good odds.

Today do not have a match between these two teams. The next match is only tomorrow and definitely, this match will be more exciting because both teams will try to win the match to win this series. If pitch supports to spin then India will definitely win the match but if the pitch is going to be flat then both teams got an equal chance to win the match.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:27:04 AM

India is still favorite for the upcoming match against the New Zealand. Series is level at the moment but it will be really difficult for NZ team to win the last match and series as well. India will make sure to win the series, India has never lost any ODI series under the captaincy of Virat Kohli and they will try to maintain the same record.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:39:39 AM

India is still favorite for the upcoming match against the New Zealand. Series is level at the moment but it will be really difficult for NZ team to win the last match and series as well. India will make sure to win the series, India has never lost any ODI series under the captaincy of Virat Kohli and they will try to maintain the same record.

This will be one of the most keenly contested match ever, and I feel what Australia lacked New Zealand have, the will and the desire to win. They have the stars that can do it, they showed it during the first odi, but then second odi India showed why it's thier advantage, this is a game to play for, and I feel both the sides will be going in full swing to win it, but clearly no side has a advantage, it's all going to be who wants it the most.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:57:10 PM

Pakistan should consider themselves very, very lucky here. The last over was a treat to watch. Pakistan required eleven runs from the last four overs, and a dropped catch by Gunathilaka made all the difference. Sri Lanka gave a good account of themselves here.
I was watching this match and in last over I was sure its going to be Sri Lankan win as first ball played most of peoples was sure now no one can stop Sri Lankan from winning this match but Shadab's fourth ball wonder hit change all things very quickly its really one of interesting matches in this series
imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 02:04:56 PM

India is pretty strong both batting & fielding, so i think India will win the final match of the series. But don't underestimate Nz, they have decent batting too. It all depends who is batting first and put big score.

bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:25:27 PM

I was watching this match and in last over I was sure its going to be Sri Lankan win as first ball played most of peoples was sure now no one can stop Sri Lankan from winning this match but Shadab's fourth ball wonder hit change all things very quickly its really one of interesting matches in this series

It was a cracker of a match. It was an exciting match and never knew what the result could be as both team had a equal opportunity to win the match. A wicket on 2nd last ball would have actually turned the match in SL favor but it dint happen and Pakistan won it finally.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:27:06 PM

It was a Nile bitting movement fantastic match. I never expected a low scoring match would give this much entertainment especially final overs of the game. Bad luck Sri Lanka.

India is pretty strong both batting & fielding, so i think India will win the final match of the series. But don't underestimate Nz, they have decent batting too. It all depends who is batting first and put big score.

India and NZ almost equal in both batting and bowling I hope we will get good entertainment tomorrow. But who is going to win this match I can't guess now let's see any guess?
lokpalnaik

Activity: 46
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:48:40 PM

India and NewZealand  both the teams with 1-1 in the series, final oneday at kanpur tomorrow will be very interesting. Toss will be crucial again. chasing team will have better chance to win. India is definitely having an edge over the kiwis, since batsman are in good touch and Bhuvi and bowling team is very effective. A win tomorrow will be boosting confidence  in T20 series.

S E N S E | The Protocol for Human Intelligence and Human Capital | # > TOKEN SALE STARTS ON 27 SEPTEMBER |[/cent (https://sensetoken.com/)
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:38:58 PM

India and NewZealand  both the teams with 1-1 in the series, final oneday at kanpur tomorrow will be very interesting. Toss will be crucial again. chasing team will have better chance to win. India is definitely having an edge over the kiwis, since batsman are in good touch and Bhuvi and bowling team is very effective. A win tomorrow will be boosting confidence  in T20 series.
India and NewZealand in a deciding one day,it will be a interesting match and i hope India will win this match and grab the series,if not it will be a shame to get defeated in India,there are not many T20 series played in the international level,i think they have to increase the number of international games in the twenty over format rather than the leagues.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:49:47 AM

Yes, this match will be very exciting to watch because both teams will put full efforts to win the match and to win the series as well.

Second test match starting today between Zimbabwe and West Indies. Based on last test match mostly WI will win this match also.

The second T20 match between South Africa and Bangladesh also playing today. This is also an easy guessing match and SA will win for sure.

Another T20 match (3rd match) between Pakistan and Sri Lanka also playing today. This is not so easy to guess because last match SL come up with a good show so it is better to wait for a match to start to bet.

Except for India and NZ match rest, three match results can easily guess and bet.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:56:06 AM

Yes, this match will be very exciting to watch because both teams will put full efforts to win the match and to win the series as well.

Second test match starting today between Zimbabwe and West Indies. Based on last test match mostly WI will win this match also.

The second T20 match between South Africa and Bangladesh also playing today. This is also an easy guessing match and SA will win for sure.

Another T20 match (3rd match) between Pakistan and Sri Lanka also playing today. This is not so easy to guess because last match SL come up with a good show so it is better to wait for a match to start to bet.

Except for India and NZ match rest, three match results can easily guess and bet.
Between pakistan and sri lanka, what team do you think will win and can be chosen to earn money? I dont understand for cricket matches, so I need a prediction from you.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:53:41 AM

Between pakistan and sri lanka, what team do you think will win and can be chosen to earn money? I dont understand for cricket matches, so I need a prediction from you.
B/W Pak vs SL last match was very close encounter end of the game Pakistan won the match, So in this match also we can't predict who will win.

SA vs BAN, in this match also I am expecting a good entertainment. Last game BAN gave the very tight fight to SA, and this is T20 game anybody can win.

except for Test b/w, ZIM vs WI rest of all games are interesting today.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:22:18 AM

If you want to bet then the good match to choose is SA vs Bangladesh because SA is very strong in this short format game but you may get odds less. It is just my opinion so don't bet based on only my suggestions and later blame me if you lose your money. Sometimes matches are fixed so we get unexpected results otherwise SA should win this match based on their recent performance.

katica2020

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:08:29 AM

If you want to bet then the good match to choose is SA vs Bangladesh because SA is very strong in this short format game but you may get odds less. It is just my opinion so don't bet based on only my suggestions and later blame me if you lose your money. Sometimes matches are fixed so we get unexpected results otherwise SA should win this match based on their recent performance.

SA got a world class batsman in there team so i too vote for SA in this match.
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:35:37 AM

Nz have won the toss and decided to field first. Both the teams are unchanged from their last game and this is the decider of the series. Both team are 1-1 . In the second half the dew will come into the effect and it would not be that easy to bowl . So chances of NZ is slightly better here .

Pages: « 1 ... 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 [651] 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: