Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:48:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 [664] 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587812 times)
futurebitcoins

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:46:13 AM

Today second test match will start between Indian and SL. I think India will win this match if rain doesn't disturb the match.

Sri Lanka won the toss and elected to bat first and they lost two wickets for just 51 runs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:18:02 AM

Today second test match will start between Indian and SL. I think India will win this match if rain doesn't disturb the match.

Sri Lanka won the toss and elected to bat first and they lost two wickets for just 51 runs.

They are four down now at 122 with a pretty low run rate.They should focus on increasing the run rate and if they maintain this, can easily go beyond 300 by the end of the day.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:32:43 AM

Australia is back on the match after losing 4 wickets quickly.After day 2, Australia have 165 on the scoreboard.Smith and marsh are playing sensibly and made 89 runs together.This partnership is looking dangerous for England.Tomorrow is a big day for both team, England will try their best to all out Australia as soon as possible while Australia will try to make a good lead against England.

OTOH, SL is facing india on 2nd test.They manage to score 134 for 4 wickets.India is looking good with bowl.This match will win by india probably.

bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:35:01 AM

SL are now 156/4 in their 56 overs of match. If til the en of the day India are able to pick up 8 wickets or more with a score of 300 or less than tomorrow they can come aggressive and bat through out the day to score and take a lead right away. Said that we will have to see how SL can play from here and post a big total to be back in the match.
tranquanghuy

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:46:53 AM

Once again the rivalry will start in a few days time when India v Australia in the 1st ODI match in Chennai. I'm really looking forward to this 5 ODI series as Australia seem to play well in the ODI's over there unlike the test matches so I think they have a very good chance at winning this series.
anirgu
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:35:13 PM

SL are now 156/4 in their 56 overs of match. If til the en of the day India are able to pick up 8 wickets or more with a score of 300 or less than tomorrow they can come aggressive and bat through out the day to score and take a lead right away. Said that we will have to see how SL can play from here and post a big total to be back in the match.

Sri Lanka, as usual, got out cheaply against India.They were in a good position with 122/4 when the fourth wicket went and from then all got out with less than 100 runs.They are yet to learn from their mistakes.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:56:23 PM

Aus VS Eng, looks very interesting England made a decent score in 1st innings 302 runs and Austrailia is also playing well they made 165/4 and trail by 137 runs. I think Smith and marsh both will make century tomorrow.

Ind vs SL, Sri Lanka got all out for 205 runs, India also lost 1st wicket 11/1 early stage. Indian spinners bowled superbly I am expecting same bowling from SL side.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:39:08 PM

Aus VS Eng, looks very interesting England made a decent score in 1st innings 302 runs and Austrailia is also playing well they made 165/4 and trail by 137 runs. I think Smith and marsh both will make century tomorrow.

Ind vs SL, Sri Lanka got all out for 205 runs, India also lost 1st wicket 11/1 early stage. Indian spinners bowled superbly I am expecting same bowling from SL side.

I dont think that anyone of the both batsman will make century in Aus vs Eng game, as tommorrow in first session you will see one wicket falling and England will take lead and bat 2nd inning.

India will give a good target for Sri Lanka to bat for 2nd batting as Mostly India will be winning this test match with an innings.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:03:26 PM

India is in very good position form here provided if they can make a big total in thier first innings. It will not be easy though but still India is very good in batting as compared to SL. So a lead of 100+ runs will add more pressure to SL while batting second and make them lose the match too.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:10:12 PM

I dont think that anyone of the both batsman will make century in Aus vs Eng game, as tommorrow in first session you will see one wicket falling and England will take lead and bat 2nd inning.

India will give a good target for Sri Lanka to bat for 2nd batting as Mostly India will be winning this test match with an innings.

Yes England bowling is strong so i doubt that both will make century maybe one can make. and the aus is trail by 137 runs and they have 6 wickets in hand so i think Aus will take a lead in this innings. 

Indian batting lineup is very strong so they can give big target to SL and India have chance to win this test match.
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:02:59 PM

India is in very good position form here provided if they can make a big total in thier first innings. It will not be easy though but still India is very good in batting as compared to SL. So a lead of 100+ runs will add more pressure to SL while batting second and make them lose the match too.

India have played well today, considering that they are treating the Sri Lankan series as preparation for their tour of South Africa. It was good to see the spinners come to the fore on a good batting track. Now it is up to the batsmen to put up a strong score on the board.
SaShiRaJaVu

Merit: 541

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:30:28 PM

India have played well today, considering that they are treating the Sri Lankan series as preparation for their tour of South Africa. It was good to see the spinners come to the fore on a good batting track. Now it is up to the batsmen to put up a strong score on the board.
Considering the series as a preparation for another series is the fun part,we need to see competitive cricket but it is good to see good pitches being prepared in India rather than just plain tracks conducive for batsmen.Hope India could make a good competitive score and win the match in the final day considering the fact that Srilanka does not have a good batting line up.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 11:07:39 PM

I would say that the 1st test between Australia and England is even after day 2. If Australia can come out today and get an innings lead of say 150+ runs then I think they will go onto winning this 1st test match. The key is the current partnership between Smith and Marsh, if they can keep going then it will go a long way to Australia winning. Both look set to make centuries, England will need to bowl well in the morning session and hope to get some quick wickets, if they can then Australia could be bowled out for around the same total as England. I think the morning session is vital to both teams to see which team can get the upper hand in the match.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:42:52 AM

Now India already lost the first wicket for just 11 runs. If pitch can support to spin bowling then SL team also got a good spin bowler to trouble the Indian batsman. Actually, SL bowling team is stronger than their batting so Indians shouldn't take them very lightly. They should first build up a good partnership until they equalize the SL score then they can go for big shots.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:13:40 AM

Now India already lost the first wicket for just 11 runs. If pitch can support to spin bowling then SL team also got a good spin bowler to trouble the Indian batsman. Actually, SL bowling team is stronger than their batting so Indians shouldn't take them very lightly. They should first build up a good partnership until they equalize the SL score then they can go for big shots.
This will be a tight match between the two, because the scores were not high as well the wicket falls were taking place without much partnerships. If the same continues with the India team's innings soon the first innings will gets ended. The second innings will serve as the game changer making a team win and I don't think this match ends up in a draw.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:26:44 AM

Yes England bowling is strong so i doubt that both will make century maybe one can make. and the aus is trail by 137 runs and they have 6 wickets in hand so i think Aus will take a lead in this innings. 

Indian batting lineup is very strong so they can give big target to SL and India have chance to win this test match.

Australia lost eight wickets already and trail by 12 runs and a good thing for them is Smith is still playing at 117 runs. England bowlers did a good job but Australia 8th wicket partnership made a lot of runs. England shouldn't allow Australia to take a lot of runs lead in this innings and they should take out new batsman faster. Both teams got equal chance to win this match and it depends on how they perform in second innings.
DU18

Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:30:07 AM

England is on serious pressure now because they lost 2big wickets at the end of the day and lead by just 7 runs.England need some big partnership from their batsman.Root is still on the crease and I am expecting a big innings from him.I know that batting is difficult on 2nd innings but if England can make 300 runs of lead then they can hope for win the game.I think tomorrow will be very important for both teams.Both wants to start the ashes with a pleasure win.

anirgu
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:41:56 AM

If India can bat well today and tomorrow, they can get a good lead and declare by the end of the second session of play.I am waiting to see how they are going to change their run pace when they cross 300+ runs.

Nousplatform Youtube     
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:49:50 AM

India has taken a lead of 107 runs with 8 wickets remaining at the end of day 2. So it means that India will bat only once now and make a huge score and put SL to bat second and get them all out. Now match has almost swung to India side unless SL can show something special in next 2 days of the match to save it.

Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:54:07 AM

India has taken a lead of 107 runs with 8 wickets remaining at the end of day 2. So it means that India will bat only once now and make a huge score and put SL to bat second and get them all out. Now match has almost swung to India side unless SL can show something special in next 2 days of the match to save it.

India is in strong position now Murali Vijay played a good knock which has been followed by Pujara and Kohli too and if India doesn't loose any wicket in first session then we will see quick scoring from Kohli which can take India to massive total and after that their intention would be to win a match by an innings which seems to be possible now.
Pages: « 1 ... 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 [664] 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: