Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:14:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 [655] 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587715 times)
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:45:53 AM

India provides a allrounding performance where NZ was bad in both ball and bat.NZ couldn't make big partnership and I think they lost the game when India made 202 in first innings.Nz Should come back in next T20 against India.

It was an India day yesterday. NZ is also a strong team and you can expect some fireworks in the second T20 match from their batsman.

That's correct because in last six T20 matches this is the first match India won against NZ. That shows this NZ team is how strong in this short format game but yesterday because of bowling and fielding mistakes they need to chase a big total. When you have such high target then everyone will make a mistake and lose wickets quickly.
Currently Indian's players body language is very good they are on fire for some time just because of this New Zealand have very bad day but its short format any one can bounce back from my point of view Indian's will not allow them as they have more prepared now after back to back wins we can say this series could be very interesting like ODI's
Zimbabwe doing very good as last day play is on Raza is key for draw if Bowlers got him then its could very easy target for West Indies as they are going for 2 - 0 in this series

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:40:48 PM

India provides a allrounding performance where NZ was bad in both ball and bat.NZ couldn't make big partnership and I think they lost the game when India made 202 in first innings.Nz Should come back in next T20 against India.

It was an India day yesterday. NZ is also a strong team and you can expect some fireworks in the second T20 match from their batsman.

That's correct because in last six T20 matches this is the first match India won against NZ. That shows this NZ team is how strong in this short format game but yesterday because of bowling and fielding mistakes they need to chase a big total. When you have such high target then everyone will make a mistake and lose wickets quickly.
Currently Indian's players body language is very good they are on fire for some time just because of this New Zealand have very bad day but its short format any one can bounce back from my point of view Indian's will not allow them as they have more prepared now after back to back wins we can say this series could be very interesting like ODI's
Zimbabwe doing very good as last day play is on Raza is key for draw if Bowlers got him then its could very easy target for West Indies as they are going for 2 - 0 in this series
NZ players dropped few catches, in the beginning, I think those catches change the game result. Openers are very important if they get out quickly the automatically the score will come down. It was a just bad day for NZ.

ZIM vs WI test match now comes to an end, ZIM lead by 137 runs already 2nd session is going on, so this test match is 100% draw.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:08:19 PM

NZ players dropped few catches, in the beginning, I think those catches change the game result. Openers are very important if they get out quickly the automatically the score will come down. It was a just bad day for NZ.

ZIM vs WI test match now comes to an end, ZIM lead by 137 runs already 2nd session is going on, so this test match is 100% draw.
I do agree that the catches dropped were crucial and the main reason for NZ loss but there was nothing the NZ fielders could have done much because there was a lot of moisture and you could see easily how hard it was for the bowlers sometimes to bowl Sad I feel bad for NZ .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ragavancoin

Activity: 1432
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:53:47 PM

I never expected the test match between West Indies vs Zimbabwe going end in match draw. but it's happened Zimbabwe played Will at last day.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
.CYBERTRUCK.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
ragavancoin

Activity: 1432
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:54:30 PM

I never expected the test match between West Indies vs Zimbabwe going end  match draw. but it's happened Zimbabwe played Will at last day.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
.CYBERTRUCK.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:35:19 PM

I never expected the test match between West Indies vs Zimbabwe going end  match draw. but it's happened Zimbabwe played Will at last day.

Zimbabwe will be happy with this result, after losing the previous match. Actually, nothing separated the two teams and this is a fair result. I don't think West Indies could have forced a result even if there was an extra day in this match.
goku19

Activity: 395
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:36:07 PM

Again placed a bet of 0.12btc on India to win the second t20 match against Newzealand... I think India are too good a team right now specially their bowling is very strong with main batsman in form...go India again
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:56:38 AM

Again placed a bet of 0.12btc on India to win the second t20 match against Newzealand... I think India are too good a team right now specially their bowling is very strong with main batsman in form...go India again

India won a first T20 match against NZ team so far and as per T20 ranking, NZ team is higher than India. I think in the next match NZ will give very good fight or even they may win the match if the pitch doesn't support much to spin bowling. So you need to consider all these things before betting big amount. For 0.12 BTC (840 USD) for a single match is higher side because usually, I will go with around 0.01 BTC. Good luck to you...
thinkdifferent

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

ASK ME FOR LOANS

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:12:57 AM

I never expected the test match between West Indies vs Zimbabwe going end in match draw. but it's happened Zimbabwe played Will at last day.

You can say that WI bowling was not good. Zimbabwe has shown better performance than WI. It looks even new teams also can win against WI now.

ASK ME FOR LOANS
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:27:24 AM

Zimbabwe will be happy with this result, after losing the previous match. Actually, nothing separated the two teams and this is a fair result. I don't think West Indies could have forced a result even if there was an extra day in this match.

WI team totally lose their reputation in cricket history because they won the first two cricket world cups and now this team need to go through qualifying matches to enter into world teams. This all happened because of bad management from WI cricket board. Most of the good players play only club matches and not playing for the country. I don't know whether they are purposely playing bad or lost the interest to play for their country.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:02:45 AM

Yes, India is in prime form and they are favorite for the next game, but NZ gave them tough time in the last match. It was a very close match and they lost by small margin. Anything can happen in T20, so i would suggest you to play safe and make sure place cross bets on NZ if required. Don't forget, 0.12 BTC is big amount and value still increasing.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:16:44 AM

WI team totally lose their reputation in cricket history because they won the first two cricket world cups and now this team need to go through qualifying matches to enter into world teams. This all happened because of bad management from WI cricket board. Most of the good players play only club matches and not playing for the country. I don't know whether they are purposely playing bad or lost the interest to play for their country.
It is their duty to play for their country but they are just worried about money . Gayle , Bravo have earned enough money in IPL and other county but still they concentrate on other money-earning clubs rather than playing for their country .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:42:28 AM

It is their duty to play for their country but they are just worried about money . Gayle , Bravo have earned enough money in IPL and other county but still they concentrate on other money-earning clubs rather than playing for their country .

Not only just players duty but the board also need to consider their reasonable demands and work with the team to convince to play for the nation. They got a one of the best batsman and bowlers in the team but still, they are not able to play together and win the matches.

Yes, India is in prime form and they are favorite for the next game, but NZ gave them tough time in the last match. It was a very close match and they lost by small margin. Anything can happen in T20, so i would suggest you to play safe and make sure place cross bets on NZ if required. Don't forget, 0.12 BTC is big amount and value still increasing.

Somehow I'm feeling that today NZ may win the match. It will be another exciting match for cricket lovers to watch.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:01:06 AM

Not only just players duty but the board also need to consider their reasonable demands and work with the team to convince to play for the nation. They got a one of the best batsman and bowlers in the team but still, they are not able to play together and win the matches.

Somehow I'm feeling that today NZ may win the match. It will be another exciting match for cricket lovers to watch.

West indies has been on the decline for quiet a while now, and this result hardly is a surprise to me. As far as the players who should play for the country is concerned, it's very easy to say that, do you have any idea of how bad financial condition is in West indies. Their board refuses to support them, all they are interested to earn money. They did what they had to do to sustain themselves, they didn't revert to fixing, rather play the sport.

New Zealand is in a strong position, they are hurting and they are hurting bad and I feel tonight if they get a chance they shall. Express themselves. Looks a good match to play on.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:05:53 AM

Yes exactly. India have played so fantastic. Actually India have been a favorite team for a long time, their timings of bating and blowing, their players, their game and everything is incredible. I think NZ is not bad too, but I don’t like their team.

Still as you said, there will be a strong movement in upcoming matches when you will be seeing fight between two better teams.
Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:00:55 AM

Yes exactly. India have played so fantastic. Actually India have been a favorite team for a long time, their timings of bating and blowing, their players, their game and everything is incredible. I think NZ is not bad too, but I don’t like their team.

Still as you said, there will be a strong movement in upcoming matches when you will be seeing fight between two better teams.
last match i think it was 1st loss against India for NZ in T20 matches. So they will come back today and win this game. 
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:22:07 PM

last match i think it was 1st loss against India for NZ in T20 matches. So they will come back today and win this game. 
New Zealand just won toss and elected to bat Muhammad Siraj playing first time for India in any international match and New Zealand also done one change and bring Philliphs wicketkeeper batsman its second match here in this ground few years back Australia lost first match against home team after doing 201+ runs now today New Zealand need to do same target if they want alive in this series lets see what is Kiwis response in next few minutes  Smiley
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:45:33 PM

NZ is moving  towards 200 mark as they have already make 168/2 in 16.3 overs . Munro is batting on 93 runs from just 46 balls. He is batting brilliantly. It will be tough match unless somebody from India make the century to make them win . Else its a NZ match from here.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:24:17 PM

NZ is moving  towards 200 mark as they have already make 168/2 in 16.3 overs . Munro is batting on 93 runs from just 46 balls. He is batting brilliantly. It will be tough match unless somebody from India make the century to make them win . Else its a NZ match from here.

They are short of 4 runs to reach 200 runs and finish the innings with 196 runs for just two wickets lose. It was a very good batting from NZ players and at the same time today Indian fielding was not up to the mark. They dropped catches like NZ did in the last match. Now India needs around 10 runs per over to win this match and it will be a good test for this strong batting line up.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:38:56 PM

They are short of 4 runs to reach 200 runs and finish the innings with 196 runs for just two wickets lose. It was a very good batting from NZ players and at the same time today Indian fielding was not up to the mark. They dropped catches like NZ did in the last match. Now India needs around 10 runs per over to win this match and it will be a good test for this strong batting line up.

That was a very poor batting performance by the Indian team, no one manged to hold the wickets, except Kohli who tried hard but failed to continue the same. Dhoni was too late to deliver the fireworks, full credit should be given to the NZ bowlers as they managed to take the wickets at regular intervals. Excellent century by the Munro who made sure to set huge target for the opposition. Now again the last match will be decider for the T20 series, same as one day series.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Pages: « 1 ... 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 [655] 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: