Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:47:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 [658] 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587715 times)
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:14:42 PM

Reasons for new Zealand loss against India, chahal and  bumrah bowled really well and because of rain pitch was little damp and also the outfield.

The Indian bowling as well as Fielding was marvelous, even though it was a short score, they defended it very well. I can't wait to continue the season with Sri Lanka.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:35:24 PM

Reasons for new Zealand loss against India, chahal and  bumrah bowled really well and because of rain pitch was little damp and also the outfield.
I also believe this is main reason for New Zealand lost Chahal and Bumrah both was on top in dead heat overs currently Bumrah is doing great job for India in last overs he is best bowler and need of every team in last overs like to watch him for long time in this team with this spirit and way he is doing
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:13:34 AM

New Zealand lost the match because pitch was on the slower side, ball was not coming on to bat nicely.

Actually, pitch condition was even very bad when India was batting and that's why NZ choose to bowl after winning the toss. For NZ it is still considered better because the pitch was already used to bowl 8 overs. Even every one expecting around 100 runs from India but they manage to score only 69 runs but still, they defended that total.
imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 03:37:06 AM

Few days ago India were in Srilanka, now Srilanka visiting India? why it has to be Srilanka always, they are shit teams anyways, now even one single good player. :/

jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:51:10 AM

New Zealand lost the match because pitch was on the slower side, ball was not coming on to bat nicely.

I don't think that is the reason of losing the match.Both teams played for only 8overs due to rain.India batted so well and put 67runs on the scoreboard.And indian bowlers bowled very well and took couple of wickets in early.NZ couldn't make any good partnership at all.That's why they lose the match.I don't think the pitch was the reason of losing because both teams have played in same pitch.NZ is unlucky as they lost all two series in this tour.
I think pitch also played a crucial role, both the teams played on same pitch but the track was not batsman friendly, chasing 8.5 rpo in the slow pitch is never an easy.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
thinkdifferent

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

ASK ME FOR LOANS

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:17:50 AM

Few days ago India were in Srilanka, now Srilanka visiting India? why it has to be Srilanka always, they are shit teams anyways, now even one single good player. :/

All these schedules already fixed. If one team visit one country then they also need to visit that country to play matches.

ASK ME FOR LOANS
katarin2030

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:10:44 AM

The Indian bowling as well as Fielding was marvelous, even though it was a short score, they defended it very well. I can't wait to continue the season with Sri Lanka.
I think srilanka can't even compete with the current Indian team, Indians are strong at home, tough task ahead for the visitors.
katarin2030

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:14:11 AM

All these schedules already fixed. If one team visit one country then they also need to visit that country to play matches.
Yes, schedules are fixed by ICC, and in consultation with both the cricket board.
Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:27:29 PM

Yes, schedules are fixed by ICC, and in consultation with both the cricket board.
Only in an emergency call, the schedules will cancel or else nobody can change the schedules.

I think srilanka can't even compete with the current Indian team, Indians are strong at home, tough task ahead for the visitors.

Right present Indian team is very strong and the SL team is now too worst. So by default, India will win this series. suppose SL win means it is really a surprise for all gamblers and fans.
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:35:05 PM

Only in an emergency call, the schedules will cancel or else nobody can change the schedules.

Reasons for new Zealand loss against India, chahal and  bumrah bowled really well and because of rain pitch was little damp and also the outfield.

Right present Indian team is very strong and the SL team is now too worst. So by default, India will win this series. suppose SL win means it is really a surprise for all gamblers and fans.

Yes,it's true that sri lanka team is passing very bad time.They lost all the match of T20 and ODI series against pakistan.But we should remember that They have some good quality spinners and fast bowler.I think in the upcoming series india will make spin pitch because they have world class spinners like Ashwin,jadeza,chahal.But in the mean time,sri lanka have Herath who is very dangerous and can turn the match anytime.Also they have some young talent with experienced senior players.So I am expecting a very competitive series between india and sri lanka.

Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:56:33 AM

This is going to be a good series to watch out for.Sri Lanka has new players who are not much experienced with Indian conditions and would try to do things in a different way to give some tough fight to the hosts.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
MinerHQ
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:31:52 AM

This is going to be a good series to watch out for.Sri Lanka has new players who are not much experienced with Indian conditions and would try to do things in a different way to give some tough fight to the hosts.

But most of the sub-continent pitches are similar so not much difference for new players. SL has to do something to get back their form and win some series otherwise other new teams may overtake them easily and these guys may also need to play the qualifying matches to enter world cup. This time they escaped but they continue like this they may need to do it.
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:48:13 PM

Looks like Australia are dominating the Women's Ashes as well. Ellyse Perry has scored a remarkable 218. Australia have a 168 run lead in the first innings. England will have to play very well to try and draw this match.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:58:35 PM

Yes,it's true that sri lanka team is passing very bad time.They lost all the match of T20 and ODI series against pakistan.But we should remember that They have some good quality spinners and fast bowler.I think in the upcoming series india will make spin pitch because they have world class spinners like Ashwin,jadeza,chahal.But in the mean time,sri lanka have Herath who is very dangerous and can turn the match anytime.Also they have some young talent with experienced senior players.So I am expecting a very competitive series between india and sri lanka.

Nope SL players are completely out of form, but they can give unexpected results in some matches it happens many times. So India should be careful. Sri Lankan bowlers are quite good, but they don't have any world class batsman now. All batsman are struggling to score more. Suppose if they bat well then this series will be exciting.
tmawheba

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:24:12 PM

But most of the sub-continent pitches are similar so not much difference for new players. SL has to do something to get back their form and win some series otherwise other new teams may overtake them easily and these guys may also need to play the qualifying matches to enter world cup. This time they escaped but they continue like this they may need to do it.

The Indian captain Virat Kholi is taking a right decision in selecting his team and placement according to the condition of pitch and the fielding of Indian team is excellent as the young team make all the other country player to get panic which they give opportunity to India to dominate and continue with success report.

dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:56:08 PM

Nope SL players are completely out of form, but they can give unexpected results in some matches it happens many times. So India should be careful. Sri Lankan bowlers are quite good, but they don't have any world class batsman now. All batsman are struggling to score more. Suppose if they bat well then this series will be exciting.

SL players might be not in good form, but they are unpredictable. They many times became lethal against many powerful teams. Currently the bowling side is strong but they do need a good batting lineup as well to give a good fight in their upcoming series.
BrannigansLaw

Activity: 603
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:05:29 PM

SL players might be not in good form, but they are unpredictable. They many times became lethal against many powerful teams. Currently the bowling side is strong but they do need a good batting lineup as well to give a good fight in their upcoming series.
It is hard to imagine that the current Srilankan team will pose any threat to a strong team like India unless they plan to rest their top international players and book a second class team to face them,they lack in batting power and they have a good team in the T20 format of the game,other than that it will be a one sided series.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 11:49:56 PM

Looks like Australia are dominating the Women's Ashes as well. Ellyse Perry has scored a remarkable 218. Australia have a 168 run lead in the first innings. England will have to play very well to try and draw this match.

Yes Australia look unbeatable at the moment in the Women's Ashes, I can't see England drawing this match as Australia do have a great bowling attack so I think the Australian Women will win this match.

I hope this is a sign for good things to come when the Men battle it out for the Ashes in just under 2 weeks time. I'm really looking forward to this upcoming Ashes series as I think it will be a close fought series with Australia just winning.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
MinerHQ
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:06:44 AM

Reasons for new Zealand loss against India, chahal and  bumrah bowled really well and because of rain pitch was little damp and also the outfield.

The Indian captain Virat Kholi is taking a right decision in selecting his team and placement according to the condition of pitch and the fielding of Indian team is excellent as the young team make all the other country player to get panic which they give opportunity to India to dominate and continue with success report.

But I don't think Indian captain has got so much talent in leading the team because he got a good team to support that's why they can manage to win the matches. I still think that Dhoni should lead the team until the next world cup then team India got a better chance to win the cup. But Kholi is a good player and need another one to two consistent players like him to win big matches outside India.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:39:15 AM

Yes Australia look unbeatable at the moment in the Women's Ashes, I can't see England drawing this match as Australia do have a great bowling attack so I think the Australian Women will win this match.

I hope this is a sign for good things to come when the Men battle it out for the Ashes in just under 2 weeks time. I'm really looking forward to this upcoming Ashes series as I think it will be a close fought series with Australia just winning.

England have played doggedly to draw the women's Ashes test. Although they were trailing by over 150 runs, they applied themselves and didn't lose wickets. They finished at 206/2 and batted 105 overs. You may play very well, but you can't win matches unless you have the ability to take 20 wickets.

Pages: « 1 ... 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 [658] 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: