Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:19:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 [667] 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587715 times)
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:29:54 PM

Tomorrow just a formality for Australians, they will win the match within lunch, the way Australia bounced back to the match is fantastic. Hats off to steven smith for his fabulous innings.
In the other match, India will win the match. Srilankan bowling looked very mediocre, Kohli toyed with their bowlers.
I expected a much close encounter between the two team rather than a one sided effort,full credits to Smith on how he performed ,When it comes to the Indian series ,it is a expected result as Srilanka has a very weak team,they do not have the strength to trouble any world class players in their line up nor do they have world class batsmen .

Actually England both batsman and bowlers didn't do a good job in the second innings compared to first innings. That's why Australia can win the match so easily. It was a complete failure in the second innings for England.

India match was expected it will be a one-sided and no surprise. SL will lose all their wickets before the end of today and India no need to bat again in the second innings.

India won this match by an innings and 239 runs. SL all out for 166 runs in second innings.

It was an expected win as Sri Lanka didn't look good from the first innings and Virat was fantastic.Full credit to India, Sri Lanka will have to improve in all the fields and learn from their mistakes.

Team Sri Lanka has been really struggling in Test matches as they don't have any experienced players in the team and it will be very tough for them to bounce back in the series as India is really strong team at home and they are gonna win this test match series for sure.

Many new players are coming to the SL team, and the SL board is also trying to make his team strong but what they do no one is playing good cricket. This is very sad for SL team I don't know when this team will bounce back.

Congrats to team AUS. the result was expected and the 1st 4 days was very entertaining.
Lack of experience , if you ask me. Only Rangana Herath cannot win matches for SL, if you see the way they gave away their wickets you will understand that SL team needs great improvement and more hard work .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:31:32 PM

Australia has come back strongly and they are able to carry their record in this field. I hope this asses series go to Australia and they are going to dominate this winter cricket. their pace attack has done tremendous work and English batsman has got panicked by their speed along with variation. so Australia will win this series.
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:00:47 PM

Australia has come back strongly and they are able to carry their record in this field. I hope this asses series go to Australia and they are going to dominate this winter cricket. their pace attack has done tremendous work and English batsman has got panicked by their speed along with variation. so Australia will win this series.

Australia did great, I thought win for them would be tough as they couldn't really put a high lead in 1st innings. But the way they bowled was awesome, even better there batsman. Bancroft and Warner played just unimaginably good, but I liked the way Mr. Warner played, Bancroft was playing slightly defensive. But good lead by Smith, 1-0
jennywhzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:49:35 PM

Tomorrow just a formality for Australians, they will win the match within lunch, the way Australia bounced back to the match is fantastic. Hats off to steven smith for his fabulous innings.
In the other match, India will win the match. Srilankan bowling looked very mediocre, Kohli toyed with their bowlers.
I expected a much close encounter between the two team rather than a one sided effort,full credits to Smith on how he performed ,When it comes to the Indian series ,it is a expected result as Srilanka has a very weak team,they do not have the strength to trouble any world class players in their line up nor do they have world class batsmen .

Srilanka played too bad on the day. I agree India has one of the best team in the world but sirlanka also has a name in the cricket world. They should have played a little better and could have lost with dignity, and not by a one sided match.
India is really turning out to be world's number 1 team in cricket.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:52:05 PM

Srilanka played too bad on the day. I agree India has one of the best team in the world but sirlanka also has a name in the cricket world. They should have played a little better and could have lost with dignity, and not by a one sided match.

Full credit should be given to the Indian cricket team as it was a all round performance by them, batsman and bowlers did their job perfectly as needed. Virat Kohli scored excellent double centuty and another three centuries by Pujara, Vijay and Sharma helped india to set big score. Excellent bowling performance by Indian spinners, they never allowed Sri Lankan batsman to settle down.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:49:09 PM

I was hoping that Sri Lanka would take the match to the fifth day, but this was not to be. They crumbled under pressure. Ashwin picked up his 300th test wicket and he was the fastest to this milestone. India will go to South Africa feeling very confident.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 11:16:12 PM

That was a dominating win by Australia and now they will be very hard to beat with their confidence at a high. If England were able to get at least a few wickets then it might of been different but now Australia have all the momentum and I can't see England winning the next test match in Adelaide as its also a day/night test match which Australia are familiar with now while England might not be used to day/night test matches so it will be an interesting 2nd test match. My money is on Australia winning again.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:36:09 AM

Actually England both batsman and bowlers didn't do a good job in the second innings compared to first innings. That's why Australia can win the match so easily. It was a complete failure in the second innings for England.

India match was expected it will be a one-sided and no surprise. SL will lose all their wickets before the end of today and India no need to bat again in the second innings.

India won this match by an innings and 239 runs. SL all out for 166 runs in second innings.

It was an expected win as Sri Lanka didn't look good from the first innings and Virat was fantastic.Full credit to India, Sri Lanka will have to improve in all the fields and learn from their mistakes.

Team Sri Lanka has been really struggling in Test matches as they don't have any experienced players in the team and it will be very tough for them to bounce back in the series as India is really strong team at home and they are gonna win this test match series for sure.

Many new players are coming to the SL team, and the SL board is also trying to make his team strong but what they do no one is playing good cricket. This is very sad for SL team I don't know when this team will bounce back.

Congrats to team AUS. the result was expected and the 1st 4 days was very entertaining.
Lack of experience , if you ask me. Only Rangana Herath cannot win matches for SL, if you see the way they gave away their wickets you will understand that SL team needs great improvement and more hard work .

Basically, it is a management issue because once they had a superb team to win against any teams in the world. During that time they should have started to build parallelly second teams to replace these seniors members once they retired or not performing. These new members need time to gain experience to face good teams in the world.
thinkdifferent

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

ASK ME FOR LOANS

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:10:08 AM

That was a dominating win by Australia and now they will be very hard to beat with their confidence at a high. If England were able to get at least a few wickets then it might of been different but now Australia have all the momentum and I can't see England winning the next test match in Adelaide as its also a day/night test match which Australia are familiar with now while England might not be used to day/night test matches so it will be an interesting 2nd test match. My money is on Australia winning again.

Each game is different and if England can perform better in next match then they can beat Australia.

ASK ME FOR LOANS
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:08:53 PM

Basically, it is a management issue because once they had a superb team to win against any teams in the world. During that time they should have started to build parallelly second teams to replace these seniors members once they retired or not performing. These new members need time to gain experience to face good teams in the world.

Yes this is completely a management mistake. What exactly happened means when the team is playing well they did not give a chance to the new players to play with senior players. You know when new players will play with senior players they will learn a lot of new things from them. But this does not happen in SL team that is why they are giving a poor performance.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:46:59 PM

Yes this is completely a management mistake. What exactly happened means when the team is playing well they did not give a chance to the new players to play with senior players. You know when new players will play with senior players they will learn a lot of new things from them. But this does not happen in SL team that is why they are giving a poor performance.

Agreed with you, Sri Lankan cricket board has failed big time to form the team after the retirement of the biggies. There were a need to groom the new and inexperienced players under the seasoned players before their retirement. Their batsman and bowlers are struggling to give a descent performance against the Indian team. It would be really sad if the balance match will be one sided, Sri Lankan team has to fight back.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Catswold

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:16:29 PM

Agreed with you, Sri Lankan cricket board has failed big time to form the team after the retirement of the biggies. There were a need to groom the new and inexperienced players under the seasoned players before their retirement. Their batsman and bowlers are struggling to give a descent performance against the Indian team. It would be really sad if the balance match will be one sided, Sri Lankan team has to fight back.

India is performing well at home but even Indians can struggle overseas and if they manage to win Test series away from home then Indian team can be considered as a good team and at home it will be really difficult for any team to defeat India as players will surely struggle on Indian pitches especially against the spin.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:53:23 PM

India is performing well at home but even Indians can struggle overseas and if they manage to win Test series away from home then Indian team can be considered as a good team and at home it will be really difficult for any team to defeat India as players will surely struggle on Indian pitches especially against the spin.

Almost all teams are very good in playing home grounds and very bad record in playing in other country ground. All of them are king in their home ground why dont know it. so i think it will be real test for Indian cricket team when they will be playing against South Africe after this series in South Africa.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:00:24 PM

Almost all teams are very good in playing home grounds and very bad record in playing in other country ground. All of them are king in their home ground why dont know it. So i think it will be a real test for Indian cricket team when they will be playing against South Africe after this series in South Africa.

What you said it's correct when the team play in away pitch they will struggle to play. But in this series SL is a too worst team this is the truth we have to accept. There is no comparison b/w Indian team players and SL teams players. And from last 1 year India is performing well in away grounds so i think India can give good fight to SA in next series.
MinerHQ
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:05:48 AM

What you said it's correct when the team play in away pitch they will struggle to play. But in this series SL is a too worst team this is the truth we have to accept. There is no comparison b/w Indian team players and SL teams players. And from last 1 year India is performing well in away grounds so i think India can give good fight to SA in next series.

In 2017, Indian went mostly to Bangladesh, SL and WI. They went to England for ICC Champions Trophy but lost a match to Pakistan team. They are mostly playing in Indian pitches and that's wins are more but if they go to Australia, SA and NZ then we will come to know this new talent how they can play on fast tracks. But surely Indian team is much stronger than SL team.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:59:21 PM

WI tour of NZ, 1st test is going to start tomorrow. in this match NZ is stronger than WI, and they are playing on home ground. So NZ is a hot fav in this match. West Indies is an unpredictable team we can not predict when they can give a good performance. Any predictions for this test match?
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:21:12 PM

WI tour of NZ, 1st test is going to start tomorrow. in this match NZ is stronger than WI, and they are playing on home ground. So NZ is a hot fav in this match. West Indies is an unpredictable team we can not predict when they can give a good performance. Any predictions for this test match?
In New Zealand visitors have very few chances to do some good because most of time conditions never help them and West Indies current squad is not able to get any advantage I sure if weather is OK then New Zealand going to win this match pretty easily
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 10:30:46 PM

The 2nd test match starts tomorrow between Australia and England. It will be interesting to see if Australia can carry that momentum they have from the last test match win. England will need to find a way to bowl a lot better and work on a plan to get Steve Smith out as their plans in the 1st test failed. If Australia go up 2-0 in the series then we can say that Australia will win the Ashes as it will be very tough for England to come back from 2-0 down. Can't wait to see the first ever day/night Ashes test match.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
MinerHQ
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:27:39 AM

In New Zealand visitors have very few chances to do some good because most of time conditions never help them and West Indies current squad is not able to get any advantage I sure if weather is OK then New Zealand going to win this match pretty easily

WI already lost all their wickets just for 134 runs in first innings. It was expected but not so bad performance from WI team. It looks they may rank even lower than some of the new teams like Afghanistan soon or later. NZ just started their first innings and scored 22 runs without losing any wickets. It will be a big win for NZ team. Maybe they no need to bat the second innings as well if WI bowlers don't do a good job.
shiunsai

Activity: 759
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:17:19 AM

WI already lost all their wickets just for 134 runs in first innings. It was expected but not so bad performance from WI team. It looks they may rank even lower than some of the new teams like Afghanistan soon or later. NZ just started their first innings and scored 22 runs without losing any wickets. It will be a big win for NZ team. Maybe they no need to bat the second innings as well if WI bowlers don't do a good job.

The future of WI team doesn't looks good and the reason is conflict between the players and the board and that is affecting the performance of team very badly and for the same reason they couldn't qualify for Champion Trophy and if the same continues then it can affect the future of WI cricket as a whole.
Pages: « 1 ... 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 [667] 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: