Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:58:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 [659] 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587714 times)
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:47:42 AM

Reasons for new Zealand loss against India, chahal and  bumrah bowled really well and because of rain pitch was little damp and also the outfield.

The Indian bowling as well as Fielding was marvelous, even though it was a short score, they defended it very well. I can't wait to continue the season with Sri Lanka.

This is going to be a good series to watch out for.Sri Lanka has new players who are not much experienced with Indian conditions and would try to do things in a different way to give some tough fight to the hosts.

But most of the sub-continent pitches are similar so not much difference for new players. SL has to do something to get back their form and win some series otherwise other new teams may overtake them easily and these guys may also need to play the qualifying matches to enter world cup. This time they escaped but they continue like this they may need to do it.

The Indian captain Virat Kholi is taking a right decision in selecting his team and placement according to the condition of pitch and the fielding of Indian team is excellent as the young team make all the other country player to get panic which they give opportunity to India to dominate and continue with success report.

But I don't think Indian captain has got so much talent in leading the team because he got a good team to support that's why they can manage to win the matches. I still think that Dhoni should lead the team until the next world cup then team India got a better chance to win the cup. But Kholi is a good player and need another one to two consistent players like him to win big matches outside India.

Are you serious here saying India captain virat has not the right talent to lead the team, he's a warrior, an executioner and instead of pressing someone to do the dirty work, he does it himself, provokes opposition, chases the target, motivates all the player's, interacts with all, he even got the head coach removed for his team. Former Indian captain, also knows kohli is right to lead and he's just grooming him further, but he really needs to start scoring runs, or he'll be under unnecessary pressure.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:21:54 PM

Reasons for new Zealand loss against India, chahal and  bumrah bowled really well and because of rain pitch was little damp and also the outfield.

The Indian bowling as well as Fielding was marvelous, even though it was a short score, they defended it very well. I can't wait to continue the season with Sri Lanka.

This is going to be a good series to watch out for.Sri Lanka has new players who are not much experienced with Indian conditions and would try to do things in a different way to give some tough fight to the hosts.

But most of the sub-continent pitches are similar so not much difference for new players. SL has to do something to get back their form and win some series otherwise other new teams may overtake them easily and these guys may also need to play the qualifying matches to enter world cup. This time they escaped but they continue like this they may need to do it.

The Indian captain Virat Kholi is taking a right decision in selecting his team and placement according to the condition of pitch and the fielding of Indian team is excellent as the young team make all the other country player to get panic which they give opportunity to India to dominate and continue with success report.

But I don't think Indian captain has got so much talent in leading the team because he got a good team to support that's why they can manage to win the matches. I still think that Dhoni should lead the team until the next world cup then team India got a better chance to win the cup. But Kholi is a good player and need another one to two consistent players like him to win big matches outside India.

Are you serious here saying India captain virat has not the right talent to lead the team, he's a warrior, an executioner and instead of pressing someone to do the dirty work, he does it himself, provokes opposition, chases the target, motivates all the player's, interacts with all, he even got the head coach removed for his team. Former Indian captain, also knows kohli is right to lead and he's just grooming him further, but he really needs to start scoring runs, or he'll be under unnecessary pressure.
I agree with MinerHQ because I too think Virat alone cannot handle a team , he needs someone's help and after MSD retires I don't think it will be easy for him and it is only then we can really tell whether he is a good captain or not . Haven't we seen RCB ? Great players but not able to win .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:09:25 PM

This alone should disqualify him from being captain. He finally got what he wanted - an yes man like Shastri as coach. The disrespect shown to Kumble when the team was performing and the coach was doing his job properly says volumes about his attitude. Nobody is doubting his talent but I don't think he has the attitude to groom youngsters, provide them advice and lead the team. You need cooler heads in charge.
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:08:28 PM

Looks like Australia are dominating the Women's Ashes as well. Ellyse Perry has scored a remarkable 218. Australia have a 168 run lead in the first innings. England will have to play very well to try and draw this match.
Australia does have a strong Women's cricket team and they are dominating for a very long time,it is not a big surprise for me,the difference in strength between them and the rest of the teams are evident with their performance in every matches and England does have a decent side but they do perform in the shorter versions .
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:37:58 PM

Looks like Australia are dominating the Women's Ashes as well. Ellyse Perry has scored a remarkable 218. Australia have a 168 run lead in the first innings. England will have to play very well to try and draw this match.
Australia does have a strong Women's cricket team and they are dominating for a very long time,it is not a big surprise for me,the difference in strength between them and the rest of the teams are evident with their performance in every matches and England does have a decent side but they do perform in the shorter versions .
Australian women are one of best team in world and they can destroy any team without any problem but English team done great job in second inning and they succeeded to draw test now we can hope this series could be more interested in rest of matches as both teams want to win even Australian going with good reputation and more chances
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 11:46:11 PM

Australian women are one of best team in world and they can destroy any team without any problem but English team done great job in second inning and they succeeded to draw test now we can hope this series could be more interested in rest of matches as both teams want to win even Australian going with good reputation and more chances

Yeah England were able to hold off the Australian team to play out a draw. I didn't think England could bat for that amount of overs and survive so they did well to do so. Australia are a strong team with a very good bowling attack and that is why I thought they would dismiss England and win the match but I was wrong, so a lot of credit goes to the England batting team for playing so well.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:03:52 AM

A good leader should motivate team members not doing it by himself. I too appreciate him as a player because he plays a good cricket under pressure and never said that he is not a good player. But somehow I feel he is not fully matured to take that leadership position. It is just my opinion and we will come to know when they start playing more matches outside India.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 10:42:58 PM

Australia could be going into the 1st Ashes test match with a different looking batting line up as a few of the current players are failing at domestic level while some of the other younger players are playing well like the Australian coaches son Jake Lehmann who could replace one of the failing batsman. Not long to wait now just over 1 week.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:23:33 PM

A good leader should motivate team members not doing it by himself. I too appreciate him as a player because he plays a good cricket under pressure and never said that he is not a good player. But somehow I feel he is not fully matured to take that leadership position. It is just my opinion and we will come to know when they start playing more matches outside India.

As a batsman, he is an extraordinary player, and he is maintaining his form as well. But as a captain, I think he still wants to learn a lot of things from senior players. When Dhoni was handling Indian team that time he did not make more centuries, but he won all format of ICC trophies. he knows how to handle the pressure situation. as a captain I will vote for Dhoni. 
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:44:52 PM

As a batsman, he is an extraordinary player, and he is maintaining his form as well. But as a captain, I think he still wants to learn a lot of things from senior players. When Dhoni was handling Indian team that time he did not make more centuries, but he won all format of ICC trophies. he knows how to handle the pressure situation. as a captain I will vote for Dhoni. 
Ganguly was one of most attacking captain in recent Indian Cricket history after him Dhoni done great job he was best during his tenure I am really shocked why he step down as captain if they want to change him then need to do first in Twenty/20 and ODI then in test this give good help to Kohli but now its all done he is still very helpful for team and captain
hovrah

Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:10:54 AM

Australia could be going into the 1st Ashes test match with a different looking batting line up as a few of the current players are failing at domestic level while some of the other younger players are playing well like the Australian coaches son Jake Lehmann who could replace one of the failing batsman. Not long to wait now just over 1 week.
I have already tried several times to predict the results of USE cricket, but I was convinced that it is almost impossible. I'm sure that this game is simply unpredictable and always predictions can fluctuate with an error of 50%. I just do not know how you do it.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:25:39 AM

England have chipped away at Cricket Australia - XI, taking 7 wickets. This practice match augurs well for their tough upcoming Ashes series.  Jonny Bairstow, the England wicketkeeper was off the field after hurting one of his fingers. England wouldn't want their star players to pick up injuries in a practice match.

Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:01:28 PM

India vs Sri Lanka, 1st test is going to start tomorrow in Eden Gardens, Kolkata. Indian team is very strong in all position to compare Sri Lankan team. I don't have any trust in SL team that they will win this test match. My fav team in this test match is India.
BitcoinMarshal

Merit: 504

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:18:03 PM

India vs Sri Lanka, 1st test is going to start tomorrow in Eden Gardens, Kolkata. Indian team is very strong in all position to compare Sri Lankan team. I don't have any trust in SL team that they will win this test match. My fav team in this test match is India.
India is hot favorite for this match but weather is also going to play a key role in this match as we have 3 days with rain and just 2 days we can take enjoy of this test match lets see how Sri Lankan play here after winning two test matches in UAE by Black Magic  Grin
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:16:17 PM

India would definitely start as a favorite team as they have being winning the matches in the recent past with SL, OZ and NZ. On the other hand SL would like to forget their home series against India which they lost badly and would like to end up winning here and would act as confidence booster series if it happens.
katarin2030

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:47:09 AM

India would definitely start as a favorite team as they have being winning the matches in the recent past with SL, OZ and NZ. On the other hand SL would like to forget their home series against India which they lost badly and would like to end up winning here and would act as confidence booster series if it happens.

Undoubtedly India are favorites to win the series , if you look at the records of Srilanka against India at India they have never won a single match yet. And also India is more settled team in tests.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:02:42 AM

Reasons for new Zealand loss against India, chahal and  bumrah bowled really well and because of rain pitch was little damp and also the outfield.

I agree with MinerHQ because I too think Virat alone cannot handle a team , he needs someone's help and after MSD retires I don't think it will be easy for him and it is only then we can really tell whether he is a good captain or not . Haven't we seen RCB ? Great players but not able to win .

I do agree that Kohli is not the best person to become a captain for Indian team and you got the point correctly. As per Juggy777 he is a warrior then why they end up at the last in IPL points table in last session? If he can play alone and chase runs then why couldn't win for his club? Because he didn't have good supporting team members but in the Indian team, he has a good team and that's why he can win the matches so credit should go to players not only to captain.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:21:01 AM

First session of the test match between India and SL have being washed out completely. Their has being no toss yet and the outfield is wet due to rain. I think it will be difficult to have the match today due to weather. It would become more exciting as the time goes away the test match becomes more shorter.
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:06:22 AM

First test match of India vs SL is going on in Kolkata.We all know SL is passing bad times and last tour against Pakistan was not good for them.They want to start strongly in India.OTOH,India is on very good form and they have beaten NZ few days ago.And India is very dangerous in home so it will be very hard task for SL to beat india in Kolkata.

Match Update: Play stopped due to bad light, SL took two early wickets of India.India need a big partnership and kohli need to handle this situation.

sparveenat

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:19:36 AM

Indian team is having best opportunity to win next world cup. As Indian captain Virat is a man who prove again that Indian team is the best. Ex. captain Dhoni will help in winning the matches I hope this two players will lead the young team to the winning post of world cup. This is my prediction.

Pages: « 1 ... 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 [659] 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: